10 hours ago, jojonick said:

Recent versions have caused me to lose about 5 fps in my lategame colony and cause a ridiculous 15 FPS drop when selecting any pawn

What an embarrassingly badly coded mod this has become

That's just what happens when you have a ton of mods running for just about any game. I know for a fact that people on the game's subreddit say that they have loading times of upwards of like 7 or even 10 minutes and a common joke is that Rimworld players upgrade their PCs not so they can play the newest game on the highest settings but just so they can get to the late game.

Also if you haven't already, I highly recommend the mod RuntimeCG, easily one of the best performance mods for Rimworld that helps you get more FPS by clearing way excess stuff you don't always see or really affects game play.

11 hours ago, jojonick said:

Recent versions have caused me to lose about 5 fps in my lategame colony and cause a ridiculous 15 FPS drop when selecting any pawn

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its not code problem, it problem of dirty perverts that play this game with mods, for you theres perfectly optimized vanilla rimworld without all useless crap that mods, including rjw, add

User, not programmer.

Can confirm, PEBCAK errors cause that.

As @jjnoc5 mentioned, use RuntimeCG, find the mods causing significant overhead, find alternatives/remove them.

Most significant ones for me now, only take ~4 seconds to load, compared to some previously that I removed, taking 10+. Having multiple mods taking that long to load cripples your load times, and often your FPS.
Went with Rational Romance instead of Psychology, for the current game I've got.
Is significantly better for my FPS, even having just landed, by comparison.

@Ed86 While I'm at it, nice to see updates and fixes for stuff still, the search-distance was one of the things buggin me when I picked this up initially.

Any current plan for some lower-tech, more simply-locked items? I've poked around enough to know it'd be fairly easily doable, if I had the coding know-how, but I'm also aware some of it is not so simple.
Mostly curious, since I feel the chains [and holo-lock stuff generally] are more of a post-Fabrication-research creation [or close to], whereas more simple hand/leg cuffs with simpler locks/keys [more akin to RL ones] would be more readily craftable and common. Plus the mechanic for these could be used other stuff as well, like an earlier version of Gags, or something like Rope as well, either requiring a "key" [probably actually scissors of some variety] or "surgery" ["key"/item not available, last resort: cut em off, similar to the current mechanic for holo-locked items].

Some of that would probably also need some assets made/converted as well, dunno.

One of the other ideas I'd had was adding a thought related to the semen hediff, that'd then be modified by presence/lack of a trait [just thought of a third, no-trait, cumslut, cumphobic].
I know enough to edit the Hediff_Bondage and a few others, for tweaking some of the restraint values to keep pawns still productive and somewhat mobile, to my liking, but without the programming/coding knowledge, that idea's kinda dead in the water until or unless I acquire said knowledge, or someone beats me to it.
Still, helped give me the incentive/push to learn that I've been needing for a while, which is nice.

Either way, the time & effort updating and maintaining RJW is appreciated.

16 hours ago, jojonick said:

you can always use the mod Startup impact  to see which mod is the one taking the longest to load I for one dont really have any fps problems evne though im using quite an Old computer the lowest so far i got was 20 fps and thats for super late game like 5 ingame years worth of playing only got like 107 mods though

While on the topic of modding and load times, does anyone have a good system of optimal organization? Beyond the basic required placements, I currently have it in more or less alphabetical order. Should I have them like in groups of "new buildings", "new clothing", etc etc?

3 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

While on the topic of modding and load times, does anyone have a good system of optimal organization? Beyond the basic required placements, I currently have it in more or less alphabetical order. Should I have them like in groups of "new buildings", "new clothing", etc etc?

here is a pretty good load order guide

Reverting to 2.5.1 removed the excessive fps drop on selecting a pawn. The other mods are irrelevant to the issue, it is RJW to blame and I confirmed it by testing with and without the mod. Probably too complex of a deduction thought for you coomers to process. I never even mentioned the load time, which I do not mind and is fine when a mod adds a lot of content as RJW does, the problem is the new lead devs being bad at what they do and tarnishing the name of a used-to-be-good mod with their shit.

52 minutes ago, jojonick said:

Reverting to 2.5.1 removed the excessive fps drop on selecting a pawn. The other mods are irrelevant to the issue, it is RJW to blame and I confirmed it by testing with and without the mod. Probably too complex of a deduction thought for you coomers to process. I never even mentioned the load time, which I do not mind and is fine when a mod adds a lot of content as RJW does, the problem is the new lead devs being bad at what they do and tarnishing the name of a used-to-be-good mod with their shit.

you can go back to B18 with your used-to-be-good mod, dont forget to dig out old pro modders so they can make at least half of rjw working without errors

also i think you're an idiot who knows nothing about what code was and what it is now

1 hour ago, jojonick said:

jeez who shat in your tea? nobody forces you to play this mod.

14 hours ago, Skömer said:

here is a pretty good load order guide

Tried to follow the guide and ironically I'm getting more CTDs than I ever have lol. Thanks anyways.

6 hours ago, jojonick said:

Dude you need to chill, you're acting like Coca Cola just decided to turn Coke into vegan-friendly V8 dietary supplement over whats basically a sex mod for a space war crime simulator. If you think you can do a better job at coding or can hire "better" modders than please do share since I've certainly not have had those problems and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one whose not have these problems.  

10 hours ago, jojonick said:

Regarding that issue it seems your the only one with that problem since no one else is having that issue either there is one mod in your game thats messing with your game or you just nid to get a better pc man, The new version with me is doing nothing so far no ,fps drop playing with a 100+ mods and using a decently old computer.

And honestly man dont try to be a dick some people are actually trying to help u here but if u explode like that better to just revert to the older version that you think is messing with your game than bash the coders that are still kind enough to update this mod to keep us happy.

Is there a way to permanently mark a colonist as Comfort prisoner, without needing to keep them in a cell?

If not, could we maybe get a new craftable item that marks them as comfort prisoners (or use the craftable chains as such).

On another note, would be nice to get some lewd clothing that would increase vulnerability/whoring price while getting rid of unhappy nudity debuff.

I know next to nothing about modding but I got some artistic skill and could maybe draw some items for you. You (or someone else) have to put them in and do the code work though, I couldn't write a calculator to save my life.

1 hour ago, kiesu said:

Is there a way to permanently mark a colonist as Comfort prisoner, without needing to keep them in a cell?

If not, could we maybe get a new craftable item that marks them as comfort prisoners (or use the craftable chains as such).

On another note, would be nice to get some lewd clothing that would increase vulnerability while getting rid of unhappy nudity debuff.

I know next to nothing about modding but I got some artistic skill and could maybe draw some items for you. You (or someone else) have to put them in and do the code work though, I couldn't write a calculator to save my life.

Mod settings -> RJW Debug mode options theres and option for ignoring the trait requirements for marking colonist for breeders/cp prisoner

I'd like to make a suggestion I'm not sure if it's possible to add:
If pawns are lovers and one of them is being raped by another colonist, if the lover sees it, he/she will engage with a social fight against the rapist. The victim instead of getting the "allowed me to get raped" debuff, will be grateful to their savior :)

On 4/4/2019 at 11:50 PM, ekss said:

Here is my small addition to RJW, made it for myself while studying Rimworld modding.

What's inside:

Hide contents

Fuck machines

Three models, one automatic with restraints which chooses one of six modes:

Reveal hidden contents

- Normal (50%) - 0.5-1.5 in-game hours, rest to sex conversion (1-to-2) modified by machine's quality;
- Intensive (30%) - faster (0.25-0.75 hour), significant exhaustion, lots of pleasure;

- Long (10%) - slower pace, same exhaustion as normal but longer time (1-3 hours), more pleasure for longer session;
- Maximum pleasure (5%) - raising sex need to max at fastest rate, even for humpshroom addicted (this mode only), moderate exhaustion;
- Tease (3%) - time from short to long (0.5-2 hours), pawn left at horny threshold (0.25 by rjw default), gains joy from session;
- Exhaust (2%) - moderate pleasure gain, lasts down to 0% rest need, but 2-3 hours minimum, capped at 6 hours;

For humpshroom addicted pawns with withdrawal every mode except Maxpleasure works for 1/10 of normal, but with full exhaustion.

Machines without Auto-mode works on Normal mode.

Some technical mod info:

Reveal hidden contents

New machines may be added via XML for different quality-auto-restraints combinations.

Height offsets for pawns on machines and thrust intensity/direction also configurable.

In case of auto/normal machines without restraints pawn can stop at any time if satisfied or tired.

If non-auto machine with restraints, session lasts it's minimum time and may be continued if pawn wants more

(continuation probably broken by my last changes, may be fixed later. May be not).

In case of auto and not restrained, pawn can stop at any time, but machine shuts down after program finish.

All machines have Private/Public switch. In case of Private machine can be used only by room owners (bedrooms only, want something private - keep it private).

Pawns will use machines by themselves, preferring available ones with highest quality (masos have small bonus for models with restraints).

Mechanics similar to fappin', but doesn't replace it.

Men will also use machines with chance based on orientation.

Stats time counter for time on machines.

Anal plugs

Three sizes ordinary plugs, working like normal apparel and one expandable plug with hololock.

Plugs derive bondage gear mechanics, so can be equipped on downed pawns and prisoners by others.

Right now there is not much difference between normal and locked. Pawns won't remove or equip it themselves.

Still locked plugs have "blocks_anus" property, don't know how much it's respected by RJW

(assuming normal plug could be removed any time for any need and placed back right after).

Gives "plugged" hediff with 5 stages depending on difference between plug size and orifice.

All stages except the lowest (loose) gives sexdrive bonus and various small debuffs in higher stage cases.

Gives "Plugged" moodlet with similar stages, higher stages work different for pawns with nympho or maso traits and those without.

Expandable plugs always fits very tight, except for the most loose cases.

Stats time counter for time wearing plug.

Visible gags

No other mods needed, no conflict with hairs and most of headgear (probably still conflicts for slots with some full helmets or something like, need to test).

Fits to different head shapes (though some sprites may mismatch slightly, need to verify every single one)

Gag graphics from original RJW, needed to re-include it in archive just because of files naming.

NO stats counter for time gagged, thought about it only when writing this. Is it even needed at all?

Preview

7FMU9ep.png

Installation:

Similar to RJW, load after RJW.

Existing savegame friendly, removing from save is not tested.

Disclaimer:

Authors of original RJW are not related to this, don't report any problems with this add-on to them.

Author is complete newb, anything is possible, make backups of your save files, system files, stock up water and food, hide your pets, prepare fire extinguisher.

(nothing special with code, so no major disasters should happen, but who knows)

Any related ideas about rebalancing/expanding/fixing are accepted but without any guarantee of implementing/attempting/reading.

English is not my main language, so I apologize to all who suffered from this fact.

Installation/update: remove old rjw-ex folder if present (not rjw!), unpack this (should look like RimWorld\Mods\rjw-ex), load after RJW;
Requirements: RJW 2.0.8+;

rjw-ex_1.0.0e.7z 785.35 kB · 1,518 downloads

This is an amazing addition, will you add the option for pawns to strap in prisoners or other pawns as bdsm or rape against their will for as long as you decide they should be in it?

On 10/3/2019 at 7:17 AM, kiothecloud said:

Regarding that issue it seems your the only one with that problem since no one else is having that issue either there is one mod in your game thats messing with your game or you just nid to get a better pc man

I'm getting fps drops in 2.6.4 when selecting characters too, but going back to 2.6.3 fixes them. For some reason it also lags more when there's just one pawn in the colony when I select them.
EDIT
I have way too many mods for the game not to lag, and I'm aware of it, but something must've happened with 2.6.4 that makes it cause so much lag for seemingly no reason, as using the exact same modlist with the previous version doesn't have that problem.

27 minutes ago, Maldun88 said:

I'm getting fps drops in 2.6.4 when selecting characters too, but going back to 2.6.3 fixes them. For some reason it also lags more when there's just one pawn in the colony when I select them.
EDIT
I have way too many mods for the game not to lag, and I'm aware of it, but something must've happened with 2.6.4 that makes it cause so much lag for seemingly no reason, as using the exact same modlist with the previous version doesn't have that problem.

try, replace your assembly file

RJW_ 2.6.4a.7z RJW_ 2.6.4b.7z