1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

@Ed86  Is it possible to add a "Forced pregnancy" type operation? Or some kind of rape toggle type for "Breeder" prisoners that have higher fertility than normal and are targets for vaginal rape specifically? An artificial insemination type surgery would work too, less fun tho

No

@Ed86

So I tried a new game and still got the error so i decided to use the older v2.6.1 instead and it fixed it here is the error i got

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.DebugString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.GetTooltip (IEnumerable`1 diffs, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<DrawHediffRow>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ActiveTip:get_FinalText()
Verse.ActiveTip:get_TipRect()
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition(List`1)
Verse.TooltipHandler:DrawActiveTips()
Verse.TooltipHandler:DoTooltipGUI()
Verse.UIRoot:UIRootOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Capture.JPG

Also one more thing I been looking up the def files what makes pawns do the RequestBreeding or RequestAnalBreeding interaction?

55 minutes ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86

So I tried a new game and still got the error so i decided to use the older v2.6.1 instead and it fixed it here is the error i got

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.DebugString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.GetTooltip (IEnumerable`1 diffs, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<DrawHediffRow>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ActiveTip:get_FinalText()
Verse.ActiveTip:get_TipRect()
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition(List`1)
Verse.TooltipHandler:DrawActiveTips()
Verse.TooltipHandler:DoTooltipGUI()
Verse.UIRoot:UIRootOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Also one more thing I been looking up the def files what makes pawns do the RequestBreeding or RequestAnalBreeding interaction?

fix your mods, pregnancy code is the same in those versions, 99% error is caused by baby being erased or not generated at all

no one knows

12 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

fix your mods, pregnancy code is the same in those versions, 99% error is caused by baby being erased or not generated at all

no one knows

Alright ill try reorganizing the other mods still weird though why this doesnt happen when using the 2.6.1 version of rjw ill update once i find that one mod that does this

@Ed86

K idk what now the only things loaded are

Core

RJW

RJW Ex 
and im still getting the pregnancy bug now with this error

edit: Finally found the god damn culprit! i was so dumb i remember before I had these errors i was changing the litter sizes of the animals and found out i miss type and instead the last was suppose to be number 0 but it was 1 sorry ed it seems it was just me being and idiot and not double checking my edits

<litterSizeCurve>
        <points>
          <li>(0.5, 0)</li>
          <li>(1, 1)</li>
          <li>(2, 1.7)</li>
          <li>(3, 0.7)</li>
          <li>(4, 0.1)</li>
        </points>
  </litterSizeCurve>

correct one was 

<litterSizeCurve>
        <points>
          <li>(0.5, 0)</li>
          <li>(1, 1)</li>
          <li>(2, 1.7)</li>
          <li>(3, 0.7)</li>
          <li>(4, 0)</li>
        </points>
</litterSizeCurve>

6 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86

K idk what now the only things loaded are

Core

RJW

RJW Ex 
and im still getting the pregnancy bug now with this error

edit: Finally found the god damn culprit! i was so dumb i remember before I had these errors i was changing the litter sizes of the animals and found out i miss type and instead the last was suppose to be number 0 but it was 1 sorry ed it seems it was just me being and idiot and not double checking my edits

<litterSizeCurve>
        <points>
          <li>(0.5, 0)</li>
          <li>(1, 1)</li>
          <li>(2, 1.7)</li>
          <li>(3, 0.7)</li>
          <li>(4, 0.1)</li>
        </points>
  </litterSizeCurve>

correct one was 

<litterSizeCurve>
        <points>
          <li>(0.5, 0)</li>
          <li>(1, 1)</li>
          <li>(2, 1.7)</li>
          <li>(3, 0.7)</li>
          <li>(4, 0)</li>
        </points>
</litterSizeCurve>

Where do you find this in the mod files to change?

Also, does anyone know what mods could be the ones affecting the abort surgery?

14 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

Where do you find this in the mod files to change?

Also, does anyone know what mods could be the ones affecting the abort surgery?

Im actually changing the def files from the core(base game) i set the animals gestation(pregnancy period){since pregnancy is based on the father} there aswell and using gender balancer to make it so animals are always male while i get more female pawns more. since im playing  tribal start 40x% researchspeed game so raiding using animals is the most effective way to gather resources since im stuck a lot in reasearch.

Also you can change the min age of and animal to get to adulthood i made it so after they reach 1 year their adults and the littersize is used to adjust how many children a mother can give birth.

basically base on my understanding

<points>
          <li>(0.5, 0)</li>
          <li>(1, 1)</li> - theres always 1 child per pregnancy if you dont get the higher numbers
          <li>(2, 1.7)</li> 2 children at a 170% chance
          <li>(3, 0.7)</li> 3 children at a 70% chance
          <li>(4, 0)</li> 4 children for the remainder  (always set the last number to 0)
 </points>

for abort surgery did u alrady discover the pregnancy (uncheck show all highdefs in the health tab) since you nid to check pregnancy 1st if its early tstages before u can abort it in my game atleast

and if still catn abort it that way jsut use dev tolls to remove:hediff pregnancy

heres a small guide(image)

1st uncheck alldiffs (you might have it on thats why u can see their pregnant but the game doesnt see it yet 

1.JPG.7f3e409abd468443c5f1f06d7e714efe.JPG4.JPG.71f10bc4397a92b8170f4ec3091544aa.JPG

2nd operation "check pregnancy"

2.JPG.a0039411d372cfa4bf7af853b816432d.JPG

after the operation it should look like this

5.JPG.c1af6b06bdf22f8ba7dd428b74c59924.JPG

last step

3.JPG.b20daa7783d32d0c133906b13372a77a.JPG

Heres the step for the remove hideff pregnancy 

1st Make sure dev mode is on and click (middle button the one highlighted)

1.JPG.01939db50d82fe20e193dfb4bd3eb164.JPG

2nd find the Remove:Hediff button

2.JPG.bdcf262fd15259a2ffbec4e8317f2a0d.JPG

3rd hover over the pawn that u want to remove pregnancy

3.JPG.1cabd8510bdf8b694bdd2a66622b1fd2.JPG

Last find the pregnancy hediff and click on it to remove it
4.JPG.cf39d487403271f3c23a82a0550c0bc6.JPG

1 hour ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86

Um ed i notice that when pawns have the fertile quirk they lose their "increase fertility" when i change their genitals to bionic is this intended?

no idea author of that code is not with us, and replacing fertile genitals with "normal" does make sense.... but who knows i can change it to whole body

changed IncreasedFertility/DecreasedFertility to apply to body, so it wont be removed by operation(only works on new pawns)
added patch for animal mating - instead of male gender - checks for penis
disabled hooking for animals
fixed 0 attraction/relations checks for hooking
fix for virginity check
fix for ovi not removing fertility, now both ovi remove it
fix for breast growth/decrease defs
AddBreastReduction by Mewtopian

RJW-2.6.4.7z

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fix for virginity check

Here is still a problem with it.

It works fine with vanilla lovin' but when I command my hero pawn to rape, target pawn gets "Lost virginity" thought but hero pawn don't get "Took virginity" thought.

When I reload save and command my hero to have sex with this pawn, here is no virginity thoughts at all.

Had a silly idea while raiding an enemy colony, it'd be fun to have a weapon like Psychic Lance or Orbital Targetter that would send Pawns or animals hit into raping mental break, and watch them turn on their own. Maybe enemies could even use them on your colony, never seen AI use those kind of weapons though, idk if its possible.

13 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

Try checking the distance they're allowed to go to have sex in the RJW debug settings. That was recently introduced, and I'm guessing it might be the cause.

So, i tried that, didn't work.

I then started a new colony, just to test the RJW systems. Everything worked.

I went back to my main colony/save, and now casual sex is suddenly happening ?

Well, i guess i will just shrug and keep on playing.

Also, i tamed a wild minotaur and marked him as a breeder for my zoophile. I just wanted to say that it's very satisfying.

4 hours ago, jojonick said:

Recent versions have caused me to lose about 5 fps in my lategame colony and cause a ridiculous 15 FPS drop when selecting any pawn

What an embarrassingly badly coded mod this has become

its not code problem, it problem of dirty perverts that play this game with mods, for you theres perfectly optimized vanilla rimworld without all useless crap that mods, including rjw, add