25 minutes ago, lindazana said:

I'd like to ask how the mod handles choosing where a non-exhibitionist masturbates. I've lost several pawns, because for some reason, the "fap spot" of the base seems to be to spend 12 hours leaving the mountain base, going around the entire mountain, then going to a little nook and behind it, outside of the home area to fap, then walk back. The area is, not counting walls and rock, close to the base, but counting obstructions is a full day's trip there and back, and there seems to be no way for a pawn to realize that deciding to embark on a full trip 1 hour before bedtime is a bad idea, then throw a fit cause they get tired.

That's weird my colonists don't do that. There is an option to allow only having a wank while in bed in the settings. You could try adding an empty dark room to your base and see if that solves it.

2 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

That's weird my colonists don't do that. There is an option to allow only having a wank while in bed in the settings. You could try adding an empty dark room to your base and see if that solves it.

Admittedly, this was a few patches ago, so maybe it got fixed. But that's also a good idea. And the bed-wank option never seemed to work for me. Then again, it's likely my fault for having way too many mods installed.

Edit: With the new egg laying stuff for insectoid races, I tried to use the genitalhelper file to add arachne and widows to the insect list, and tried to add naga to the reptilian list. But it doesn't seem to register in game when generating new colonists pre-embark. I feel like I may be missing a step here.

13 hours ago, hatttttttt said:

Hi, I have a local git branch where I added breast growth recipes but I am having trouble creating a pull request. Could I get permission to create branches on rjw so I can create a pull request? My login on gitgud is Mewtopian.

no idea how to do that, make fork and them MR from it, or just send ziped

Having an issue where humanoid alien races have no attraction or compatibility with humans or other races in general. The attraction and compatibility lists in the dev mode social tab only lists pawns of their own race. I can't say for sure that it was caused by this mod, but it definitely wasn't happening a week or so ago and I haven't added or removed any mods other than updating RJW in that time.

edit: It's possible that it's always been like this in the debug menu lists, in which case my issue is that my alien colonists set to whore never get any successful dates with people.

is the nymph event something that you don't want to disable mid-game? i had it on in my game and turned it off because i didn't want to constantly get new, useless pawns without my say faster than i got carefully-selected prison converts, but now it seems my game is freezing at intervals that seem like they coincide with event calls

9 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

even more weird, it seems a number of my pawns' breasts are now filling their anus slot, leaving the chest slot empty and discarding the anus entirely

Have you recently updated your saved game to another version? There was a big change to genitals etc. done recently which saw me able to attach an anus to a pawn's chest (it was marked with update ongoing saves at own risk terminology). No such problem when I started a new game.

A request as regards the Nympho event: in that its affect on a game is so wildly different depending on the start out people choose: I choose a single, naked, amnesiac tribesman to start my game with, and getting three nymphos in short order affects me a lot differently to someone who starts with 4 or 5 new arrivals and materials to get their settlement going. Would it be possible to make the event more likely to trigger depending on how much wealth you have? They are, presumably, more likely to hear about a wealthy settlement than one who hasn't even worked out how to make walls yet.

3 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

One of my pawns fucks her bonded animal every minute or so whether or not she has a low sex need. She is a zoophile but this is overkill. I have to draft her to stop her and get any work done.

I had this issue go check the recreation bar too if it goes below 1 bar cause fucking is also a joy giver so most likely u dont have enough variety of recreations items since they also have tolerance and the pawn will go to the recreation with the least tolerance and fcking doesnt have a tolerance so that might be the case if not try lowering the basic priority since breeding animals is located there aswell.

1 hour ago, kiothecloud said:

I had this issue go check the recreation bar too if it goes below 1 bar cause fucking is also a joy giver so most likely you don't have enough variety of recreations items since they also have tolerance and the pawn will go to the recreation with the least tolerance and fucking doesn't have a tolerance so that might be the case if not try lowering the basic priority since breeding animals is located there as well.

I have a relatively high rec variety and rec never gets lower than half for everyone but when you say lower the priority do you mean the priority number in the code?

18 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

it was in the middle of a game started after installing the update. could it be the result of using a character made in prepare carefully on a previous version?

Well, I've started a game with prepare carefully a couple of days ago (with a preset from a previous version), and I don't have that problem. Curious. Maybe it's a conflict with another mod.

21 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

Have you recently updated your saved game to another version? There was a big change to genitals etc. done recently which saw me able to attach an anus to a pawn's chest (it was marked with update ongoing saves at own risk terminology). No such problem when I started a new game.

19 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

it was in the middle of a game started after installing the update. could it be the result of using a character made in prepare carefully on a previous version?

Pretty sure it'll do that for character presets saved or created prior to installing/activating RJW.
Manually added the parts on previously-created pawns while still setting up in Prepare Carefully, and had no issues.

11 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

I have a relatively high rec variety and rec never gets lower than half for everyone but when you say lower the priority do you mean the priority number in the code?

On the work tab if u have the mod "fluffy work tab" on basic jobs you can find all the sex jobs and breeding jobs u can lower their priority for example i have my doctor have priority 1 on Doctoring while Breeding w/ animals on 2 meaning she will always prioritize jobs 1st before she searches for animals to breed.

(also take note that recreation doesnt nid to be half, aslong 1 bar used up they will find any recreation unless u restrict their work schedules)

Also on another note casual sex settings aswell makes them fuck alot either turn it off or change the chances to a more reasonable %  I have mine on 10% so every ingame hour that pass theirs only a 10% chance they will look to hook up. It doesn't just factor if their horny (if u turn on show casual sex debug you can see they will try find casual sex even if their not horny aslong as they are idle they will try to find it)

Here are my settings it works wonders they only fuck when its recreation time also when their done with their number 1 jobs

Currently i haven't encountered any major errors while playing with like 100+ mods either way it will nid a bit of tinkering before u can find ur perfect settings

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Hey it seems Ive gotten an Error when pawn tries to find casual sex

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHorny TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.HasNonPolyPartnerOnCurrentMap (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.FindBestPartner (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 targets, Boolean pawnCanPickAnyone, Boolean pawnIsNympho) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.find_pawn_to_fuck (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

On 9/20/2019 at 5:20 AM, kiothecloud said:

On the work tab if u have the mod "fluffy work tab" on basic jobs you can find all the sex jobs and breeding jobs u can lower their priority for example i have my doctor have priority 1 on Doctoring while Breeding w/ animals on 2 meaning she will always prioritize jobs 1st before she searches for animals to breed.

(also take note that recreation doesnt nid to be half, aslong 1 bar used up they will find any recreation unless u restrict their work schedules)

Also on another note casual sex settings aswell makes them fuck alot either turn it off or change the chances to a more reasonable %  I have mine on 10% so every ingame hour that pass theirs only a 10% chance they will look to hook up. It doesn't just factor if their horny (if u turn on show casual sex debug you can see they will try find casual sex even if their not horny aslong as they are idle they will try to find it)

Here are my settings it works wonders they only fuck when its recreation time also when their done with their number 1 jobs

Currently i haven't encountered any major errors while playing with like 100+ mods either way it will nid a bit of tinkering before u can find ur perfect settings

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Thanks so much for this I have fluffys work tab but I didn't notice all the sex options in basics. I think it'd be better if sex related activities had their own work tab.

I think I might have finally discovered why my pawns don't want to romance each other. What with them being all futas (hey, I want optimal breeding...) they are all notionally referred to as being 'female'. This means that unless they are gay, they aren't going to hookup with each other. Would it be possible for futas to automatically become bisexual, or else at least for pawns undergoing male->futa to remain male? (I noticed while trying to narrow down what's happening that if you manually add a vagina and the futa hediff to a man he remains male, and the problem didn't happen)

Hey, I was using 2.0.5 up until now but the UI (the 3/4 buttons for enabling comfort/bestiality etc., submitting while drafted and the handcuff bottom in bottom right) has disappeared and updating to the latest version hasn't fixed it. Sex need/decay, nympho etc. is still in game.

I've triple checked the mod settings and it's all enabled. Searched the topic and found one or two people asking similar questions in the past but they never got a reply. Any ideas? I didn't check my if my previous colony was missing them before updating, and with my new colony the only changes in mods have been removing the RJW expansion and enabling mods that should have no interference (KillEnemyAutoAllowed, More Hydroponics, Graphics Setter, Let's Have a Cat!)

Unrelated - while I keep debug popups off I've noticed with the new RJW update the log is absolutely spammed with lines about checking if pawns have itchy crotches from syphilis. Is this normal?

3 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

I think I might have finally discovered why my pawns don't want to romance each other. What with them being all futas (hey, I want optimal breeding...) they are all notionally referred to as being 'female'. This means that unless they are gay, they aren't going to hookup with each other. Would it be possible for futas to automatically become bisexual, or else at least for pawns undergoing male->futa to remain male? (I noticed while trying to narrow down what's happening that if you manually add a vagina and the futa hediff to a man he remains male, and the problem didn't happen)

when matching, futas considered bisexual regardless of their orientation

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

when matching, futas considered bisexual regardless of their orientation

Not according to dev/debug mode:

Spoiler

Screenshot1.jpg.0dd12a7ee2355e662fb8dd18d42d696c.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot2.jpg.c6a4dd113386e98b035108d93c6127d3.jpg

First picture is pre op, 2nd is post op. In the first romance chance is non zero, in the second romance chance is zero.

(Edit) It strikes me that if futas are treated as being bi, then could the problem conceivably be with the way other pawns view them? i.e. if they are viewed as being female by a pawn who is female themselves, then that pawn would have to be gay or bi in order to form a relationship with them. That said, the two pawns in the above screenshots were both futas.