Love the idea of this mod. But I do not know if my thing is working I captured some raiders(idiots with sticks) and set them to be a whore to make a slave brothel but they never ever get used or whore themselves with our beloved rich guests. is it possible for prisoners to whore themselves for the colony benefits?

48 minutes ago, sharuez said:

Love the idea of this mod. But I do not know if my thing is working I captured some raiders(idiots with sticks) and set them to be a whore to make a slave brothel but they never ever get used or whore themselves with our beloved rich guests. is it possible for prisoners to whore themselves for the colony benefits?

It is possible but very rarely I was able to get it to work atleast 4 times on a 7 IRL hours game{3 yrs ingame} w/ sex decay at 300%

2 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

@Ed86 Hey ed i been getting theses errors

Dont really know whats causing it though 

Also notice that animals are trying to breed with pawns that aren't designated as breeders and when i check their just wandering so the pawns that I actually set as breeders dont get bred since the animals are going for a pawn that insnt designated and fails to do so
PS. I bolded some text for highlight reasons

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Warg106236 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_415) A=Thing_Human64225 B=Thing_Warg106236) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_Breed
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecordsInternal (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex, Boolean pawnIsRaper, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecords (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjwSextype sextype, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, Boolean whoring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

One more thing I keep testing making a new world and always 1st time they breed/rape I always get this error they still get pregnant but no stages of a broken body but the 2nd time they have sex it goes back to normal

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Wolf_Arctic22916 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_129) A=Thing_Human821 B=Thing_Wolf_Arctic22916) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_Breed
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecordsInternal (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex, Boolean pawnIsRaper, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.UpdateRecords (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjwSextype sextype, Boolean isRape, Boolean isLoveSex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, Boolean whoring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)

Also animals try to have sex w/ pawns from previous saves they will try to breed w/ pawns that arent there

Faction  has null relation with PlayerColony. Returning dummy relation.
RimWorld.Faction:RelationWith(Faction, Boolean)
RimWorld.FactionUtility:HostileTo(Faction, Faction)
RimWorld.GenHostility:HostileTo_Patch2(Thing, Thing)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<find_designated_breeder>b__0(Pawn)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
rjw.BreederHelper:find_designated_breeder(Pawn, Map)
rjw.JobGiver_Breed:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Breed:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)

Although can confirm that the lag when selecting pawn is gone for good! Thanks for that.

Ill be reverting to the older version  for the meantime hope u well on your updates. Cheers!

i think i found a perfect solution, completly disable that virginity pos code

2 hours ago, sharuez said:

The problem is that as they are prisoners, they can't go and solicit. So they can whore themselves out to visitors who walk into the room you are holding the prisoners in, but that's about it. 

I don't know how easy if it would be possible to write some code so that visitors can pay to use them as CPs, but I'd guess that's the only way you could successfully run a slave brothel the way the system works currently.

3 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

The problem is that as they are prisoners, they can't go and solicit. So they can whore themselves out to visitors who walk into the room you are holding the prisoners in, but that's about it. 

I don't know how easy if it would be possible to write some code so that visitors can pay to use them as CPs, but I'd guess that's the only way you could successfully run a slave brothel the way the system works currently.

Which makes sense though I had a mod that allowed prisoners to leave their cell and wander around as long as it was indoors.

I'd love to be able to get my tame mechanoids from What the Hack to avail themselves of my prisoners so I could get some more "recruits".

Well, not the prisoners that had their spines removed, provided with IV nutrition and lactation drugs, and set to be comfort prisoners, but I figure the existing "mountable for breeding" mechanic would work for the more disposable prisoners.

I've been fiddling with the code a bit but unfortunately I don't have much spare time.

Any tips on where I could look to make changes? I tried just a quick replacement of what I thought was relevant code from "is_animal" to be "is_animal or is_mechanoid" but no joy there.

Ok so I'm trying to decide if I should update and start a new game because lord knows I don't know how to manually fix all my designators and keep my current run going.  My question is does anyone have a nice, simple way to explain what this designator lookup improvement means for a player?  Will it just be a matter of running with less lag or will there be an impact on pawn behaviour?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

probably there was no texture, and since there no texture - no reason to add open gag

I think it was due to needing tweaks that had yet to be done to it.

Copied two of it's files under different names, named the .png [and the other copied files] to match the naming of the existing gag, undid the commenting-out for the item itself, and once the RJW-Ex's Thing_Patches.xml was modified to patch the 'open gag' as well, it works great.

Ow, my head.
New terminology makes my head hurt, apparently.
Anyway, submitted a merge request that'd mostly solve the issue. As mentioned in that, it still needs the recipe solved, so it's craftable. [Same username as here]

Edit: Don't suppose you'd know if/where to submit a change for the RJW-Ex? Should be a one-file solution for the graphics to work fine.

7 hours ago, sharuez said:

Which makes sense though I had a mod that allowed prisoners to leave their cell and wander around as long as it was indoors.

Its quite rare even if u let ur colonist become whores they will only do it "IF THEY HAVE NO WORK" or is idle then thats when they try to find customers

@Ed86 Um ed it seems I'm still getting the bug where animals try to breed with pawns I disabled as breeders they do it after i unset them as breeders after their pregnant so meaning the new breeders dont get bred is this because of the new "designators storage"? 

PS. I imported the the 2.6.9 thoughts defsfiles since i had my personal edits to it but i dont think that would affect the designators right?

Also the bug where they try to breed w/ previous pawns from a different save is still there heres the log I got from that specific error

Faction  has null relation with PlayerColony. Returning dummy relation.
RimWorld.Faction:RelationWith(Faction, Boolean)
RimWorld.FactionUtility:HostileTo(Faction, Faction)
RimWorld.GenHostility:HostileTo_Patch2(Thing, Thing)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<find_designated_breeder>b__0(Pawn)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
rjw.BreederHelper:find_designated_breeder(Pawn, Map)
rjw.JobGiver_Breed:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Breed:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)

9 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I think it was due to needing tweaks that had yet to be done to it.

Copied two of it's files under different names, named the .png [and the other copied files] to match the naming of the existing gag, undid the commenting-out for the item itself, and once the RJW-Ex's Thing_Patches.xml was modified to patch the 'open gag' as well, it works great.

Ow, my head.
New terminology makes my head hurt, apparently.
Anyway, submitted a merge request that'd mostly solve the issue. As mentioned in that, it still needs the recipe solved, so it's craftable. [Same username as here]

Edit: Don't suppose you'd know if/where to submit a change for the RJW-Ex? Should be a one-file solution for the graphics to work fine.

idk , poke author of rjwex

7 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Its quite rare even if u let ur colonist become whores they will only do it "IF THEY HAVE NO WORK" or is idle then thats when they try to find customers

I see, well I hope it becomes more able to do later on im sure its not a priority by dev. though still like the mod its a nice little addition to the rimworld

Edit: well I have serveral whores in my brothel now and its working just fine now. That and I turned up sex decay a bit seems to help

23 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Ok so I'm trying to decide if I should update and start a new game because lord knows I don't know how to manually fix all my designators and keep my current run going.  My question is does anyone have a nice, simple way to explain what this designator lookup improvement means for a player?  Will it just be a matter of running with less lag or will there be an impact on pawn behaviour?

Same here. I'd like to update, but I really don't want to start another colony again. How would I reset my designators manually?

Thanks so much for this, Ed86.  You're a hero to us all.

One thing I'm questioning though is these Slime Globs.  I keep finding them, but I'm not sure what they're for.  I have Alien Races installed, but only for Androids, I don't have any slime races.  Can you tell us what they're supposed to be used for?

Edit:  Oh, and would it be possible to add a time to the moodlet for sex changes?  Having someone be mad about their new genitals is neat, but I never know how long it's going to last.

6 hours ago, dastardlii said:

Thanks so much for this, Ed86.  You're a hero to us all.

One thing I'm questioning though is these Slime Globs.  I keep finding them, but I'm not sure what they're for.  I have Alien Races installed, but only for Androids, I don't have any slime races.  Can you tell us what they're supposed to be used for?

Edit:  Oh, and would it be possible to add a time to the moodlet for sex changes?  Having someone be mad about their new genitals is neat, but I never know how long it's going to last.

nothing

no its default rimworld script, takes 1-1,5 years

Would anyone know why only certain animals will be picked for sex with a zoophile pawn but not others? For example a dog will often visit a zoophile's room but never a monkey. Is that tied to wildness and if so how could i tweak it so that wildness is no longer a factor?

Another question is will animals only engage in sexual activity with designated breeders? (besides zoophiles engaging in consensual sex with tame animals)