7 minutes ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Sorry to ask this but is there a way to update rjw while keeping my own changes to my rjw mod because right now I have to redo all the changes I've made every time I download the mod from git?

For that, you'd need to create your own mod that patches the data you're changing in RJW.  It takes some work to set up, but should work seamlessly with RJW updates after that, as long as the data you modify is still there.  The modding tutorials on the wiki (https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials) should get you started there.

2 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

Contraception is apparently a crippling health condition.  Whenever I use a Healer Mech Serum, contraception is "healed".  A pawn might have a broken leg, asthma, and the plague, but contraception is more dangerous I guess.

ofc its more dangerous, broken leg wont kill you, but contraceptives kills millions of childrens every year

15 hours ago, GreatFez said:

For that, you'd need to create your own mod that patches the data you're changing in RJW.  It takes some work to set up, but should work seamlessly with RJW updates after that, as long as the data you modify is still there.  The modding tutorials on the wiki (https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials) should get you started there.

I've made my own fork of the project on gitlab and made a new branch which I've edited. I forgot how to update the fork from the main mod though. But if I can do that I think I can merge the main branch with mine and then I'd have done it.

I've read through Mehni example job modding help guide on github but unfortunately the priority numbers aren't really explained.

8 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

Contraception is apparently a crippling health condition.  Whenever I use a Healer Mech Serum, contraception is "healed".  A pawn might have a broken leg, asthma, and the plague, but contraception is more dangerous I guess.

Think that's bad? Semen gets priority over a badly scarred torso. ?

Liking this mod so far.

Ideas for further content:

- open-back chastity belts that allow anal, only blocking vaginal (or penis, if you actually put guys in chastity belts)

- gags block oral

- armbinders block handjobs, masturbation

- blindfolds (sets sight to none, duh)

- discipline hoods (sight, speech, hearing all to none, eating too, though it appears that you can't reduce that below 10%)

- hobble chain/rope (movement -80%)

51 minutes ago, fuckboy1995 said:

Where on god's green earth is the age morphology mod I cannot find it

when you upload a file to loverslab it creates a file page to download the files (age morphiosis cells is there too) and this topic page here where we chat at the moment, but which isnt meant to download stuff.

4 hours ago, GreatFez said:

Which race are you having trouble with?  Do your pawns have genitals listed in their Health tab?

Basically any race that isnt a base game human, and they all have genitals and can have normal casual sex with everyone, but they cant get r*ped or r*pe anyone outside their own race. And it's not a mod order problem as I checked and changing it hasnt fixed anything .-.

Whenever my human pawn goes to use an alien "comfort prisoner" the notifcation pops up but the pawn stops like one second in and there are no mood buffs or anything in the log that the interaction even happenned... It only fixes it if I the alien character is a pawn and they're drafted. 

15 hours ago, saltysalty said:

Do wild animals mate and reproduce already?

If not, can you include it as an optional setting please?

11 hours ago, GreatFez said:

The 'Wild Animal Sex' mod on Steam looks like it would handle that.

Wild Animal Sex adds its own fertility, so it is incompatible with RJW. :(

12 hours ago, ourni said:

How do I make alien races compatible with this mod? (R*pe and some other stuff doesnt work with any race that isnt human)

Why do you censor the word "rape"? Do you know what website you're on?

15 hours ago, Canaris said:

Where can i edit misscarriage chances ? 
Im so fucking sick of my female pawns losing pregnancy because they missed one meal and got trivial malnutrition due to the sheer size of my colony and amount of tasks that had to be done... 

I'd really like to know this, too.

ok, i give up. i've been trying to get this to work for 15 hours and i just cant do it, its 4:25AM and i'm tired. so....the sexual body parts don't show up at all, they did at first then just 2 days ago now, some one of the other shit ton of mods i have updated and now they don't show up, i would post a list of all the mods i have but i don't know if this is the right place for that kind of help, nor do i know a quick way of putting them all on a list. i would appreciate some help, as this mod has made games interesting in a way i didn't expect and i would like it to work, but for now im going to sleep, please send help.

2 hours ago, nope-a-re-no said:

ok, i give up. i've been trying to get this to work for 15 hours and i just cant do it, its 4:25AM and i'm tired. so....the sexual body parts don't show up at all, they did at first then just 2 days ago now, some one of the other shit ton of mods i have updated and now they don't show up, i would post a list of all the mods i have but i don't know if this is the right place for that kind of help, nor do i know a quick way of putting them all on a list. i would appreciate some help, as this mod has made games interesting in a way i didn't expect and i would like it to work, but for now im going to sleep, please send help.

As regards a quick way of putting them on a list, install Mod Manager. It allows you to export your mod list. As for help with conflicts... well, I'm very new at this so am afraid won't be able to help.