Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Thanks for help, but this not helped. I need to start the quest before use this command, I think.

Apparently, all is available for the game, but not showing in dialog to start quests, or the module is not started..... 

I think I found my problem. I see this in the prerequisite:

Prerequisite:

Lover's lab SSE newest version

I do not have this, and i cant find this mod. I have sexlab newest version.

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I think I found my problem. I see this in the prerequisite:

Prerequisite:

Lover's lab SSE newest version

I do not have this, and i cant find this mod. I have sexlab newest version.

It should say Sexlab Framework SE. Do NOT have any Flower Girls mods installed. Flower Girls IS NOT compatible with Sexlab Framework. 

On 8/8/2020 at 1:43 PM, nomkaz said:

It should say Sexlab Framework SE. Do NOT have any Flower Girls mods installed. Flower Girls IS NOT compatible with Sexlab Framework. 

I've asked about it several times and have always been told that Flower Girls and Sexlab Framework are compatible in terms of being able to both run together, but they don't support or interact with each other, and if your running both you increase your script load and since you need animations for both your more likely to hit a limit there.  Also that mods for them could conflict (for example I don't know if there is a pregnancy mod for Flower Girls, but if there is and you were pregnant with it, a selab only pregnancy mod might try to give you another pregnancy at the same time). This is all from other people though not personal experience, except that last sentence which isn't even that, just guessing.  I've never run Flower Girls, even by itself let alone with Sexlab Framework.

Hmm strange, Its should start cause i tried it and the quest started,

its also mention in Foxfinger manual for LE version.

For the record, I has FG installed along with SL, use SL AA and so far is working,

Just don't install FG dialog for AA with sexlab version it stuffed mine 

On 8/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, axz2 said:

I've asked about it several times and have always been told that Flower Girls and Sexlab Framework are compatible in terms of being able to both run together, but they don't support or interact with each other, and if your running both you increase your script load and since you need animations for both your more likely to hit a limit there.  Also that mods for them could conflict (for example I don't know if there is a pregnancy mod for Flower Girls, but if there is and you were pregnant with it, a selab only pregnancy mod might try to give you another pregnancy at the same time). This is all from other people though not personal experience, except that last sentence which isn't even that, just guessing.  I've never run Flower Girls, even by itself let alone with Sexlab Framework.

I tried to run Maids II - Deception  with both Flower Girls and Sexlab installed, and No sex scenes whatsoever would play (fade-to-black only), I removed Sexlab and they worked. 

Appears that Nordic Hospitality is completely broken. Even using SetStage does not allow any dialogues to appear. Other quests appear to be starting correctly, this one is completely screwed though. I have AA at the bottom of my load order so there shouldn't be any incompatibilities.

Hm.... I don't know what you are doing with your Skyrim(SE), but I have FG and SL installed and they are both doing what they should. For Additional mods like Maids II or Amorous Adventures, you have to choose if you are playing them the SL or the FG way and install the right versions for it. 

20 minutes ago, oxBrandxo said:

Appears that Nordic Hospitality is completely broken. Even using SetStage does not allow any dialogues to appear. Other quests appear to be starting correctly, this one is completely screwed though. I have AA at the bottom of my load order so there shouldn't be any incompatibilities.

The quest breaks if you don't do the long walk from Helgen to Riverwood together with Gerdur's brother and listen to the whole conversation between the 3... And if it is broken, even setstage will not help you.

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The quest breaks if you don't do the long walk from Helgen to Riverwood together with Gerdur's brother and listen to the whole conversation between the 3... And if it is broken, even setstage will not help you.

Yep, I literally just came here to edit my post to say that I figured that out lol. Thank you for the assistance anyway. If I run into any other issues I'll be sure to report them.

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm.... I don't know what you are doing with your Skyrim(SE), but I have FG and SL installed and they are both doing what they should. For Additional mods like Maids II or Amorous Adventures, you have to choose if you are playing them the SL or the FG way and install the right versions for it. 

There's a SL version of Maids II?

• 1 month later...

Query:  Does this mod register for sex events in sexlab?  I would assume so, but initiating sex through this mod (e.g., gerdur right out the gate), the following encounter doesn't register in the sexlab journal.  AA runs fine, the quest runs fine, animations kick off, I've got everything ordered correctly per LOOT, SSE Edit on all esps is good to go.  post quest/sex conversation kicks off.  Literally absolutely nothing goes wrong up until I check to see in the journal whether sex partners went up, etc. for both participants.  there, we are still virgins (I zeroed out her experience in sexlab just be sure she wasn't going up either).  I used the sexlab debug spells on myself and gerdur to check if sexlab was registering its own limited sex initiating events, and indeed, the journal now showed each of us as having one partner with some limited time/experience.  I can only think now that perhaps AA doesn't register as an event in the journal, which would suck, as that's pretty much the only sex initiating mod I plan to use (I have FG loaded just to throw some prostitutes into the game though I know that FG events do not register in the journal.)  thoughts or likely fixes?  Something super obvious I'm completely missing??

On 10/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Carradon said:

Query:  Does this mod register for sex events in sexlab?  I would assume so, but initiating sex through this mod (e.g., gerdur right out the gate), the following encounter doesn't register in the sexlab journal.  AA runs fine, the quest runs fine, animations kick off, I've got everything ordered correctly per LOOT, SSE Edit on all esps is good to go.  post quest/sex conversation kicks off.  Literally absolutely nothing goes wrong up until I check to see in the journal whether sex partners went up, etc. for both participants.  there, we are still virgins (I zeroed out her experience in sexlab just be sure she wasn't going up either).  I used the sexlab debug spells on myself and gerdur to check if sexlab was registering its own limited sex initiating events, and indeed, the journal now showed each of us as having one partner with some limited time/experience.  I can only think now that perhaps AA doesn't register as an event in the journal, which would suck, as that's pretty much the only sex initiating mod I plan to use (I have FG loaded just to throw some prostitutes into the game though I know that FG events do not register in the journal.)  thoughts or likely fixes?  Something super obvious I'm completely missing??

FG forces a fade to black for sex scenes when installed with Sexlab Framework. Running them both can break all kinds of things. Alternate Start also messes with that one quest as well, but all others should work fine. If not, I'd say get rid of FG.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, Maidenfan said:

Sup peeps? I have a problem: none of the quests will start even though it is installed. I don't know what's going on here but I'd like to start one of the quests.

BTW, is there an OSA/OSEX/OSTIM version somewhere?

The quest is designed to be integrated with in game vanilla quests, you need to trigger some special dialog options to start the quest with individual NPCs.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:27 AM, KickinFetus said:

Is there a way to skip the quest line, "Burning from the inside" (step 6), and move on to step 7? Every time I get Serana to feed on me, after she dines, she just stands there with no dialogue options after until the "afk timer" kicks in and I get control of my character again.

loadorder.txt 6.03 kB · 0 downloads

You've got Serana Dialogue Add-On on your LO and you don't have patches for AA and SexLab. Those are provided on the mod's page by the author.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, Maidenfan said:

Sup peeps? I have a problem: none of the quests will start even though it is installed. I don't know what's going on here but I'd like to start one of the quests.

BTW, is there an OSA/OSEX/OSTIM version somewhere?

I ported the OSEX version from LE to SE.  For the most part it worked fine.  I do not however know how it handles threesomes.  If you want my ported version let me know I'll send you a copy via pm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 7:08 PM, nomkaz said:

I tried to run Maids II - Deception  with both Flower Girls and Sexlab installed, and No sex scenes whatsoever would play (fade-to-black only), I removed Sexlab and they worked. 

I also have FG and SL installed together and plenty of mods that uses both frameworks and they both work exactly as they would when installed separately.