Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

On 11/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, TobySauce said:

Hello, was wondering if there is an Amorous Adventures that has males by any chance, or are they all female?

There is also Orgnar for a single sexual encounter during Camilla Valerius' route.

If you want more male options, look up Ffabris' mods as they are entirely male focused though not voiced (or extensively sound edited like this mod or The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye).

I can confirm the jarl elisif solitude quest is broken.I completed the wolfskull cave,the spoke to her,that i killed necromancers,then asked her in her private quarter at night,but she doesn't give me the toryg horn at all.Pickpocketing it doesn't help either.I'm stuck at this stage.This block eventually stops me from being thane of solitude.please someone update it.

15 hours ago, Robbythepsycho said:

I can confirm the jarl elisif solitude quest is broken.I completed the wolfskull cave,the spoke to her,that i killed necromancers,then asked her in her private quarter at night,but she doesn't give me the toryg horn at all.Pickpocketing it doesn't help either.I'm stuck at this stage.This block eventually stops me from being thane of solitude.please someone update it.

You might need to check your other mods to see if there is a script change that prevents certain quests from progressing in unexpected ways.

For example, Thieves Guild for Good Guys breaks Blood on the Ice thus it should not be installed until that quest is finished (or should at least have the conflicting script removed while doing that quest).

17 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I was wondering if this mod includes everything that the nexus flowergirls version has?

I'm wondering this because I remember romancing Grosta from Heartwood mill, but not with this version of the mod. Anyone else have the same problem? 

It's the same thing only different sex engine.  There is one difference I can recall.  When following Camilla as she leads you to the bridge that leads out of town.  In FG she gives the player a kiss.  In SL she gives the player a blowjob.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, Kain82 said:

It's the same thing only different sex engine.  There is one difference I can recall.  When following Camilla as she leads you to the bridge that leads out of town.  In FG she gives the player a kiss.  In SL she gives the player a blowjob.

Optional Patches:

Flower Girls SE - Adventures - This optional addon works similarly to Amorous Adventures, however with more of a focus on situational sex. At the moment this project is under development so the current scope is limited to a few small quest resolutions. Note that it WILL NOT interfere with the vanilla quests in anyway, it simply is additive. So the vanilla game-play will still be present. This also fits in seamlessly with Amorous Adventures. Current quests/NPC's changed: Thieves Guild - Extort Haelga, Angi's cabin, Heartwood Mill, Bujold (Dragonborn DLC), Eola, Hroki, Lisbet, Lynly, Alva, Annabelle (Knifepoint Mine), Mirri and Tilisu Severin (Dragonborn DLC) and Fjola (Mistwatch).

Now I Understand, it's a flower girls only add-on. To bad it's not available for sexlab. Oh well, thanks for your reply!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 7:11 PM, Hirosaki said:

Hello I have a problem with elisif, I have to put down the horn, but when I get to the place, the game stops! I thing I have a problem with the phantom of the husband of elisif! I thing I have a problem with the fantom of the usband of elisif

Yes, that quest with a horn is broken, you'l get CTD (crash to desktop) near shrine of Talos. May be someone can advise how to use a console to advance quest, but there is another easy workaround. Go to Nexus and download Amorous Adventures 3.4 CLEAN version (without sex animations). Don't worry, you'll get all spicy stuff :) After you begin horn placing quest from Elisif just switch LoversLab mod to CLEAN mod and proceed to the point when you have placed horn and talked to king Torygg. After that switch back to LoversLab version and you good.

Anyway, actual fix is needed, there is 100% CTD in this quest (Amorous Adventures Elisif quest "Widow too soon" in a stage where player have to complete vanilla quest to place a horn and talk to Torygg's ghost).

On 12/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, Robbythepsycho said:

Do you have Palaces and Castles Enhanced installed?

1 hour ago, Robbythepsycho said:

Ah yes,i figured it out the hard way that mod was causing the bug,,,i removed it and started a new game and all working well.Amorous adventure is a great mod.

Great-if you want to play with it installed, when you get stuck in that room with the horn and Elisif (its a nice room, and Palaces is a gorgeous mod!), you can bring up the console and type 

SetStage SolitudeFreeform07 10 and I think it advances. (It has been a while since I did this-just found the note in my files)  

Hey everyone!

I'm having an issue where the game thinks I have a follower for sex "Follow me somewhere private." Thing is, I don't have anyone following me. Whenever I talk to someone, the option for a threesome pops up. "The three of us should spent some time together."  I can't get it cleared. Anyone know a fix?

Things I've tried:

Clean system in SexLab

Having someone else follow me, then telling them "nevermind"

Fast Travelling

Waiting for days

This issue popped up after a threesome with both Elisef's.

I really don't want to have to reinstall AA, since I'd probably need to restart all the quests again.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:55 AM, twitterbutter said:

Great-if you want to play with it installed, when you get stuck in that room with the horn and Elisif (its a nice room, and Palaces is a gorgeous mod!), you can bring up the console and type 

SetStage SolitudeFreeform07 10 and I think it advances. (It has been a while since I did this-just found the note in my files)  

Just found another problem with this mod.People been saying on nexus.That this mod makes sorine in dawnguard essential.So if you're on vampires side,and you have to complete the sidequest Destroy dawnguard you wont be able to complete it.Not even set essential console command could make sorine killable.Have you found any fix yet?

12 hours ago, Robbythepsycho said:

Just found another problem with this mod.People been saying on nexus.That this mod makes sorine in dawnguard essential.So if you're on vampires side,and you have to complete the sidequest Destroy dawnguard you wont be able to complete it.Not even set essential console command could make sorine killable.Have you found any fix yet?

I am pretty sure AA was written thematically with the idea you side with Dawnguard. While Foxfingers claimed it would work functionally either way, I'm not sure he ever tested the side with Vampires path fully to the end. 

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that made me disable it now is the lock up it puts on you.
Like that dumb quest where you need to deliver ore for Lydia and can't get rid of it till you had sex with her..
Seriously?

No thanks. Tried to play a bit with it, leaving options open for later, but since i can't get rid of that ore without being forced into something, i pass.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Shorrrt said:

Hey everyone!

I'm having an issue where the game thinks I have a follower for sex "Follow me somewhere private." Thing is, I don't have anyone following me. Whenever I talk to someone, the option for a threesome pops up. "The three of us should spent some time together."  I can't get it cleared. Anyone know a fix?

Things I've tried:

Clean system in SexLab

Having someone else follow me, then telling them "nevermind"

Fast Travelling

Waiting for days

This issue popped up after a threesome with both Elisef's.

I really don't want to have to reinstall AA, since I'd probably need to restart all the quests again.

I vaguely remember something about this in the LE version's thread or somewhere on LL.  Essentially, the Elisif threesome had some issues with the threesome start dialogue pointing to the wrong Elisif which caused problems.  So instead of talking to normal Elisif and getting normal Elisif, you'd talk to normal Elisif and the game would treat it as propositioning Spoiler Elisif.  Something like that anyway.  

A quick search over there turned a mod compatibility problem, seemingly one of the Elisif's is stuck somewhere running towards you from halfway across Skyrim, you need to find that one and initiate I guess.  At least it's a place to start looking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 3:07 PM, sollego2468 said:

Hi! I have been struggle with the mod. I download it but somehow when installing it kept appeared "a problem occured during install" can someone please help me ?

Use a mod manager. MO2 is a good choice. Probably one of the scripts is overwritten by something else.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:55 PM, Robbythepsycho said:

You are using Palace and Castle Enhanced and it conflicts on this specific mission with Amorous Adventures. Only "fix" I know is using console to advance this quest beyond that point. Search for setstage or amorous on the PCE nexus forum and I think there was a post explaining exactly what to do  

Edit here`s a link to the post: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4980440-palaces-and-castles-enhanced/page-93#entry71057543

• 2 weeks later...