Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

On 5/30/2023 at 10:34 AM, MaxDuck said:

I don't know why, but i can't start any animations if i choose dialogue options from this mod. Can someone help?

it seems in one of the past updates to the game and the unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, AA has been broken and we need to wait until it's fixed. I'm using the flower girls version from nexus, and none of the animations are working, but the story still works. I've been using Sex Lab Eager NPC's in order to have sex scenes with our beloved AA ladies. 

On 6/7/2023 at 12:11 AM, longtimefan said:

it seems in one of the past updates to the game and the unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, AA has been broken and we need to wait until it's fixed. I'm using the flower girls version from nexus, and none of the animations are working, but the story still works. I've been using Sex Lab Eager NPC's in order to have sex scenes with our beloved AA ladies. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 4:35 AM, SovietBlyatman said:

Be very careful what vanilla quests you complete before this mod's quest. I did the first vanilla quest for Falk before doing the first AA quest for Elisif and it prevented me from completing Elisif's quest

If you're able to, you can use console commands to help with those hiccups. Setstage or some such. I'd have to fish around for the exact command, but I think I've seen it floating around in one of the walkthroughs for AA

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2023 at 11:11 PM, longtimefan said:

So just to clarify, SexLab Amorous Adventures does not work at the moment? And there are no known fixes?

EDIT: Actually, I just did some testing with Camilla (setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresCamilla 70) and the mod works fine for me, the scene started normally.

Edited by Commander_
On 6/6/2023 at 6:11 PM, longtimefan said:

6 hours ago, Commander_ said:

So just to clarify, SexLab Amorous Adventures does not work at the moment? And there are no known fixes?

EDIT: Actually, I just did some testing with Camilla (setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresCamilla 70) and the mod works fine for me, the scene started normally.

lol NO, @longtimefan there's NOTHING wrong with this mod running on AE. I use the GOG version of AE with over 1,500 mods installed, and this mod works exactly as it always has worked. 

On 6/6/2023 at 6:11 PM, longtimefan said:

Ya'll are probably using the Flower Girls or OStim versions, that's why your animations won't work. Flower Girls' is a whole other sex framework, as is, OStim. You can't use OStim, or Flower Girls with Sexlab, and vice versa. THIS Amorous Adventures is for SexLab ONLY. The other versions are for their respective sex frameworks ONLY.

ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS.

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Ya'll are probably using the Flower Girls or OStim versions, that's why your animations won't work. Flower Girls' is a whole other sex framework, as is, OStim. You can't use OStim, or Flower Girls with Sexlab, and vice versa. THIS Amorous Adventures is for SexLab ONLY. The other versions are for their respective sex frameworks ONLY.

ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS.

i understand they are two different systems, I was using the sexlab version at first, but before any scenes would start, the npc would just freeze in their spot and NEVER move again and no sex scene would happen. This happened out of nowhere, and since I couldn't figure out which mod seemed to be messing with the sexlab version, I installed the flower girls version just so I could continue with the story and maybe the sex scenes would work. Well, the story continues, and the npc's don't get stuck, but still no sex scenes. I could always try to troubleshoot with the sexlab version again, but I'm already in invested in the current game and modlist I have. There may be nothing wrong with the mod itself, but because it stopped working for me, seemingly out of nowhere, I couldn't help but think that maybe one of the more recent updates may have messed with my load order. 

1 hour ago, longtimefan said:

i understand they are two different systems, I was using the sexlab version at first, but before any scenes would start, the npc would just freeze in their spot and NEVER move again and no sex scene would happen. This happened out of nowhere, and since I couldn't figure out which mod seemed to be messing with the sexlab version, I installed the flower girls version just so I could continue with the story and maybe the sex scenes would work. Well, the story continues, and the npc's don't get stuck, but still no sex scenes. I could always try to troubleshoot with the sexlab version again, but I'm already in invested in the current game and modlist I have. There may be nothing wrong with the mod itself, but because it stopped working for me, seemingly out of nowhere, I couldn't help but think that maybe one of the more recent updates may have messed with my load order. 

You need to double check what game version you have, make sure that you have the correct SKSE for that game version, then check ALL of the mods to make sure they all match the SKSE version you have. Something is installed wrong, or missing a proper dependency, if what you say is accurate. All S.L. main mods work fine for the current version of SE/AE, and even the GOG version of SE/AE. 

Sorry to say cause I have used forever this mod  , but now simply doesn't work for most quest , and get game freezing without CTD everytime i try any dialogue option related to this MOD...So yes the game somehow has old scritings and this causes mostly Lag , quest inconsistency or CTD and freezing, I am forced to cal Task manager to stop the game cause doesn't even let me ALT TAB for it , and I play in windowed mode ...

For some might work but I believe for most of us simply causes this issues !

So yes its outdated and this was easy to see coming cause the game stopped being updated along side Sexlab the game itself and even Papyrus scripting..

22 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You need to double check what game version you have, make sure that you have the correct SKSE for that game version, then check ALL of the mods to make sure they all match the SKSE version you have. Something is installed wrong, or missing a proper dependency, if what you say is accurate. All S.L. main mods work fine for the current version of SE/AE, and even the GOG version of SE/AE. 

As far as I know, I have the most updated version of both Skyrim AE (1.6.640), and SKSE for AE (Version 2.2.3). It was working fine, then it stopped working. I have about 240 mods, both from Nexus and Loverslab, and the quickest way to test if AA is working, is to get to Gerder's house in Riverwood and do her quick quest line. That still requires me to actually play through the opening scene (Which for me the opening scene half the time doesn't work because I have the stupid prisoner cart bug that makes the carts go crazy in the beginning) and get to Riverwood. As I said, I will eventually fully check it, but I created this mod list from scratch, and I'm so scared of messing up the balances and dependencies. I'm not the only one who has experienced this problem. I still don't know for sure if it's a problem with the mod or with my modlist, or with my game, but for now, I'll play the flower girls version. 

1 hour ago, longtimefan said:

As far as I know, I have the most updated version of both Skyrim AE (1.6.640), and SKSE for AE (Version 2.2.3). It was working fine, then it stopped working. I have about 240 mods, both from Nexus and Loverslab, and the quickest way to test if AA is working, is to get to Gerder's house in Riverwood and do her quick quest line. That still requires me to actually play through the opening scene (Which for me the opening scene half the time doesn't work because I have the stupid prisoner cart bug that makes the carts go crazy in the beginning) and get to Riverwood. As I said, I will eventually fully check it, but I created this mod list from scratch, and I'm so scared of messing up the balances and dependencies. I'm not the only one who has experienced this problem. I still don't know for sure if it's a problem with the mod or with my modlist, or with my game, but for now, I'll play the flower girls version. 

This Gerdur Bypass Mode exists. But you can also just start Camilla's quest. If it's still not working, go ask on the Flower Girls page. That's where you'll get help for that version.

10 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Sorry to say cause I have used forever this mod  , but now simply doesn't work for most quest , and get game freezing without CTD everytime i try any dialogue option related to this MOD...So yes the game somehow has old scritings and this causes mostly Lag , quest inconsistency or CTD and freezing, I am forced to cal Task manager to stop the game cause doesn't even let me ALT TAB for it , and I play in windowed mode ...

For some might work but I believe for most of us simply causes this issues !

So yes its outdated and this was easy to see coming cause the game stopped being updated along side Sexlab the game itself and even Papyrus scripting..

You're not giving any info to get help, you're just bitching about things that I have NEVER seen happen or heard before in this thread. All just to plug your "Blog". I literally see zero request for help. So really, WHY are you commenting here?

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

You're not giving any info to get help, you're just bitching about things that I have NEVER seen happen or heard before in this thread. All just to plug your "Blog". I literally see zero request for help. So really, WHY are you commenting here?

What ??

Old on your horses bud .. I commented cause first its a place for commenting about the Mod and its issues , second I was browsing for this mod issues and cause I have them I posted , third its none of your concern where do I post or comment so you can either be polite or bitching ( like you say ) about people that post here commenting or asking it doesn't matter if its about the mod ... but since you are so Rude , i simply do not give a damn about your issues about other people postings including mine...

Maybe you should think twice before whining like a cry baby about a post that was not badly intentioned and not looking for help of any sort ,  just stated what was my problems with this mod .. so congrats and maybe try not to be so sensitive and rude , maybe would result in a nice conversation about the mod or its issues .. 

Never liked being rude but you look like someone that thinks to much about yourself so here it stays my words of advise , Modding comes with a large list of possible conflicts , and it looks like you think your mods is free of them , and that is where you fail to understand modding or in your case a old build of this mod scripts  that wasn't updated for years  and was ported from LE to SE and now its used on SE AE ...so think again before you start being rude again ...

Thanks Bud Salutes from Iceland ...

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

What ??

Old on your horses bud .. I commented cause first its a place for commenting about the Mod and its issues , second I was browsing for this mod issues and cause I have them I posted , third its none of your concern where do I post or comment so you can either be polite or bitching ( like you say ) about people that post here commenting or asking it doesn't matter if its about the mod ... but since you are so Rude , i simply do not give a damn about your issues about other people postings including mine...

Maybe you should think twice before whining like a cry baby about a post that was not badly intentioned and not looking for help of any sort ,  just stated what was my problems with this mod .. so congrats and maybe try not to be so sensitive and rude , maybe would result in a nice conversation about the mod or its issues .. 

Never liked being rude but you look like someone that thinks to much about yourself so here it stays my words of advise , Modding comes with a large list of possible conflicts , and it looks like you think your mods is free of them , and that is where you fail to understand modding or in your case a old build of this mod scripts  that wasn't updated for years  and was ported from LE to SE and now its used on SE AE ...so think again before you start being rude again ...

Thanks Bud Salutes from Iceland ...

Or MAYBE, just MAYBE, don't bitch about imaginary problems with a mod for no reason. What is the point of you coming here, and ranting about made-up problems with a mod? Shit-talking mods for no reason is the worst kind of asshole behavior. This mod works perfectly fine if you can read and follow directions (Skyrim AE with 2,000+ mods). SO, either you're lying for attention, or just can't read or follow directions.

Because if you paid attention to Nexus at all, you'd know that this mod has been completely redone and uploaded by Xiderpunk THREE YEARS AGO as Amorous Adventures Plus   There's no S.L. version so you'll have to use Flower Girls or Ostim.  So, yeah, you really have no reason to come here and bitch about imaginary problems with this mod. Just go get the new version and get on with life.

Edited by nomkaz
Added more info and a link.
1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

Or MAYBE, just MAYBE, don't bitch about imaginary problems with a mod for no reason. What is the point of you coming here, and ranting about made-up problems with a mod? Shit-talking mods for no reason is the worst kind of asshole behavior. This mod works perfectly fine if you can read and follow directions (Skyrim AE with 2,000+ mods). SO, either you're lying for attention, or just can't read or follow directions.

Because if you paid attention to Nexus at all, you'd know that this mod has been completely redone and uploaded by Xiderpunk THREE YEARS AGO as Amorous Adventures Plus   There's no S.L. version so you'll have to use Flower Girls or Ostim.  So, yeah, you really have no reason to come here and bitch about imaginary problems with this mod. Just go get the new version and get on with life.

Or maybe ... Just maybe stop being stupid  and go back to your corner ..  You do not know what I have installed or don't , and maybe ... just maybe stop bitching about what I post and go preaching your idiotic ideas about what you say its imaginary idiot .. I have my issues with this Mod whether you like it or not , so go back to  the Hole you come out and leave others talk about what they want or need .. didn't ask for your help do not want it , and you're blocked  ... Next you'll be arguing that your Tin foil hat doesn't  avoid you from listening to Aliens ..  You're to Toxic ...

Edited by Bullfye
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to restart seduction with a follower? I'm using Immersive Wenches and ended the seduction on one of them I've been using as my follower because one of my mods made that unnecessary, but ended up pulling that mod so was looking to see if I could force restart the seduction.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 03.09.2023 at 18:32, kamoewarrior said:

Я помню мод, который добавляет MCM-меню или книги (точно не помню, какие именно), в которых есть прохождения для каждого романтического квеста. Я помню, что прохождения были сгруппированы по категориям, например, компаньоны, коллегия Винтерхолда, Ривервуд и т. д. Кто-нибудь знает, где взять этот мод?

Мод глючный на АЕ версии сейчас он полный отстой на ЛИ работал нормально...........................

• 1 month later...

Всё ещё надеюсь что кто то пропатчит оригинал.

Версия для FG конечно хорошо, но вот куча несовместимых секс фреймворков это не сильно хорошо.

Причём всё очень забавно получается. В помещениях сцены работают, на открытых пространствах нет и если сцена не сработала, то колом встаёт весь секслаб, причём состояние зависания сохраняется в сохранялках и новые сцены в принципе после этого нельзя больше начать ни этим, ни другими модами.

Edited by BF3000
  • 2 months later...
On 9/3/2023 at 7:32 AM, kamoewarrior said:

I remember a mod that adds an MCM menu or books, I can't remember exactly which one, that has walkthroughs for each romance quest. I remember the walkthroughs being grouped by category like companions, college of winterhold, riverwood, etc. Does anyone know where to get this mod?

nexus believe its called Amorous Adventures mcm there is also just a books mod somewere and there are pdf,s available

Edited by KCOLL
  • 1 month later...