Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

On 11/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, vitasgo said:

Actually, if you do use the old one it might work, but the old one is in the oldrim format (form 43), the effect can be described as a ticking time bomb with an unknown detonation time. Converting it makes it safer to use with SSE.

Even though I've been using the Oldrim version with perceivable success and thought I'd save this conversion for my next play through, you had my attention at "ticking time bomb" lol.

In case others are wondering this as well:

Would it behoove us to uninstall the oldrim, and replace it with this version mid play through? I'm also assuming that if I followed the protocol of uninstalling AA> Save Game> load game> save game> exit game and clean with resaver> load game> profit, that I would lose all my progress. I've done Lydia's quest and I'm halfway through Serana's AA quest line (just left the Soul Cairn).

What are you thoughts on: uninstall Oldrim> Install AA SE> save> reload save> save> clean with resaver> load game? I know this is NOT ideal and unreliable at best, but I'd rather not restart the play through if I can help it.

Thanks for the port, Vitasgo, and the support!!

EDIT: One last question - does this also include the Elisef.esp update, or is that still required?

14 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Even though I've been using the Oldrim version with perceivable success and thought I'd save this conversion for my next play through, you had my attention at "ticking time bomb" lol.

In case others are wondering this as well:

Would it behoove us to uninstall the oldrim, and replace it with this version mid play through? I'm also assuming that if I followed the protocol of uninstalling AA> Save Game> load game> save game> exit game and clean with resaver> load game> profit, that I would lose all my progress. I've done Lydia's quest and I'm halfway through Serana's AA quest line (just left the Soul Cairn).

What are you thoughts on: uninstall Oldrim> Install AA SE> save> reload save> save> clean with resaver> load game? I know this is NOT ideal and unreliable at best, but I'd rather not restart the play through if I can help it.

Thanks for the port, Vitasgo, and the support!!

EDIT: One last question - does this also include the Elisef.esp update, or is that still required?

44 form .esp doesn’t touch anything in that regard so you should be fine (as far as I know).

And yes you should most definitely NOT use the first method as that would break a lot of things. You should be good to go by just following the update directions on the original mod page.

Also since you are just ”updating” the mod save cleaning isn’t necessary since it doesnt leave any scripts lying around.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DamnedFrog said:

Sorry if this has already been answered, but is this version adding anything new versus the SFW or FG versions of AA ?

No, all of them contain the same amount of quests. It's up to you to decide which framework you want to use or none at all. Although arguably SL version is superior due to animation control and larger scripting functions. For example if a quest initiates a kissing scene you will actually see that instead of just a storyboard pop up. 

thank you for this conversion can`t play without this mod ?

could anyone give me some help with "Widow to soon"quest Elisif is telling me to come to her chambers to help her but she is not giving me Toriggs horn and she is not stopping to ask me to that for her again and again ?

On 12/1/2018 at 5:10 AM, wilson99 said:

thank you for this conversion can`t play without this mod ?

could anyone give me some help with "Widow to soon"quest Elisif is telling me to come to her chambers to help her but she is not giving me Toriggs horn and she is not stopping to ask me to that for her again and again ?

Have you progressed in the solitude quest enough for that to happen in vanilla? I think you have to help out for the wolfqueen problem quest first. If you have, I think you might need to console command Toriggs horn into your inventory.

thank you for your quick reply i have done the wolfqueen quest in the dungeon and i also tried to steal the horn but i got no marker at the talos statue i also tried to move the quest with console complete but Elisif still wants me to take the horn so i can`t become the quest for thane i hope i made it bit clearer i have done these quests inan other play ?

2 hours ago, wilson99 said:

thank you for your quick reply i have done the wolfqueen quest in the dungeon and i also tried to steal the horn but i got no marker at the talos statue i also tried to move the quest with console complete but Elisif still wants me to take the horn so i can`t become the quest for thane i hope i made it bit clearer i have done these quests inan other play ?

What happen if you try an earlier save where you have not started solitude quest. Also, did you install the AA mod before you started this playthrough, or after? If after, at which point did you install it? If anything, maybe try using save cleaner tools to clean your save, perhaps that will help.

On 12/1/2018 at 5:46 AM, Suomikarhu5 said:

No, all of them contain the same amount of quests. It's up to you to decide which framework you want to use or none at all. Although arguably SL version is superior due to animation control and larger scripting functions. For example if a quest initiates a kissing scene you will actually see that instead of just a storyboard pop up. 

OK, thank you for your answer.

It seem Flower Girls lost most of interest. I don't know a lot of mods which works with it. I just think of Fertility (which also work with SL) and the follower Faye the Seductress.

4 hours ago, DamnedFrog said:

OK, thank you for your answer.

It seem Flower Girls lost most of interest. I don't know a lot of mods which works with it. I just think of Fertility (which also work with SL) and the follower Faye the Seductress.

Well the FG version and SL version are identical.  They just use different framework.  I've used the FG version since it was released and all sex scenes are present.  I switched to the SL version for more animations.  It's really up to you.  But content wise they're the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 6:11 AM, Benmc20 said:

Okay, don't know why, but can't start normally any quest. Is it because I'm using an alternate starting mod (Skyrim Unbound to be more precise) and I'm not the dragonborn ?

Well, in my build I use the alternative start mod and mine is fine. I don't think not being dragon born will affect the mod or the game's normal quests. It could be just Skyrim Unbound clashing with something else. At what point in the game do you starts to have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, is it ok to install this one and overwrite the clean version from Nexus (SSE)? Didn't know this one has been ported to SSE so i've been playing with the clean version.

And there seems to be a bug with Annekke at Dark water crossing, the quest says I need to talk with her about the bandit but she has no such dialogue option. Thank you.

5 hours ago, microdd said:

Hello, is it ok to install this one and overwrite the clean version from Nexus (SSE)? Didn't know this one has been ported to SSE so i've been playing with the clean version.

And there seems to be a bug with Annekke at Dark water crossing, the quest says I need to talk with her about the bandit but she has no such dialogue option. Thank you.

Can't say about overwriting the mod, but for Annekke, she won't give you the quest if you have another similar quest already (i.e. from a Jarl or innkeeper). Check your quest log (I think it's usually in misc quests as kill leader of ________ bandit camp) and complete and turn in that quest. Then she'll give you hers.

18 hours ago, AzureSea said:

Can't say about overwriting the mod, but for Annekke, she won't give you the quest if you have another similar quest already (i.e. from a Jarl or innkeeper). Check your quest log (I think it's usually in misc quests as kill leader of ________ bandit camp) and complete and turn in that quest. Then she'll give you hers.

Thanks. Since overwriting the mod is risky, is it possible to uninstall the clean version and then install the LL version? I already have AA progress with a few NPCs and the Saadi (the redguard in Whiterun?) is already taken away so....

On 1/10/2019 at 3:01 PM, microdd said:

Thanks. Since overwriting the mod is risky, is it possible to uninstall the clean version and then install the LL version? I already have AA progress with a few NPCs and the Saadi (the redguard in Whiterun?) is already taken away so....

Best bet is usually make a new save, uninstall old mod, install new mod, and do one of the shorter quests to see if it works. If it doesn't, revert back to previous configuration.

38 minutes ago, AzureSea said:

Best bet is usually make a new save, uninstall old mod, install new mod, and do one of the shorter quests to see if it works. If it doesn't, revert back to previous configuration.

Well, guess I will make peace with the clean version, not worthy to break the game just to get a few more sex scenes, best part of the mod is the quest anyways. Thanks for the tips.

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

What's the difference between this version of Amorous Adventures and the one for Flower Girls?  Is it just the animations or does one have more dialogue than the other?

I have not used the FG version, but I know Xiderpunk did not add additional dialogue.

4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

What's the difference between this version of Amorous Adventures and the one for Flower Girls?  Is it just the animations or does one have more dialogue than the other?

It's the same thing.  The only difference is SL has more animations.  But Xiderpunk did update FG recently so he might have added more animations.