Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

10 hours ago, mistergiggles said:

I also have FG and SL installed together and plenty of mods that uses both frameworks and they both work exactly as they would when installed separately. 

I've never gotten them to work together, so my default is; "I do not recommend."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found this mod on Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39163?tab=files

Looks to improve performance and stability of this lovely mod... only problem being that it is Flowergirls dependent rather than Sexlab. My skills are only average but would it be possible to change out flowergirls for Sexlab? If anyone with more experience could give me some advice to get started I would be willing to handle the conversion and post it back here?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a curious question: With Flower Girls, certain scenes like Camilla Valerius at the bridge to Riverwood, if you persuade her, you just kiss and have a make out section. With just SexLab it turns into a buffet...

Is there a way with Sexlab to have a little more subdued? Like a kiss is just a kiss?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, i have a problem with this mod.

I had used this mod for so long, but lately i have a whole new PC, get this mod again, and then a problem occur... I can't progress any AA quest, cant return the golden claw, only have the "did something happen" dialogue but nothing happen after that, the quest with Lydia too, i talked to her and the Blacksmith waifu, waifu told me to bring Lydia to her, but then nothing happen, Ysolda Quest too, told me to gather some Tusk, i brought some to her but nothing happen....

I've tried to reinstall this mod, start a lot of new games but none of it works....
So my questions is: Does any of you guys encounter this error? are there any mod that conflicts with AA to create this bug? how can i fix it? 

I really love this mod, dont want to play without it.

Thank you

21 hours ago, hienrau said:

Hey guys, i have a problem with this mod.

I had used this mod for so long, but lately i have a whole new PC, get this mod again, and then a problem occur... I can't progress any AA quest, cant return the golden claw, only have the "did something happen" dialogue but nothing happen after that, the quest with Lydia too, i talked to her and the Blacksmith waifu, waifu told me to bring Lydia to her, but then nothing happen, Ysolda Quest too, told me to gather some Tusk, i brought some to her but nothing happen....

I've tried to reinstall this mod, start a lot of new games but none of it works....
So my questions is: Does any of you guys encounter this error? are there any mod that conflicts with AA to create this bug? how can i fix it? 

I really love this mod, dont want to play without it.

Thank you

I'm having the same issue with Foxfinger's Amorous Adventures Plus for FG, so it's probably not something Vitasgo did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've encountered a bug that affects both Janessa and Lydia's romance quests. When we're about to get physical, it fades to black, and then we materialize elsewhere, always in the air. If we're outside, after making out, we drop directly onto a giant camp (often killing my character). Even if we escape, the game seems to treat the scene as a rape scene (complete with Defeat's rape debuff), and if I try to talk to Janessa/Lydia afterwards, they just say "...".

On 4/29/2021 at 1:47 AM, reaper2014 said:

I've encountered a bug that affects both Janessa and Lydia's romance quests. When we're about to get physical, it fades to black, and then we materialize elsewhere, always in the air. If we're outside, after making out, we drop directly onto a giant camp (often killing my character). Even if we escape, the game seems to treat the scene as a rape scene (complete with Defeat's rape debuff), and if I try to talk to Janessa/Lydia afterwards, they just say "...".

To ditch the bug:

Before you chat with the gal, go find a person that you don't mind killing and have sex with them.  TGM while in the air.  Your expendable partner will die on the fall.  Now go talk to the gal and the bug will have been spent on expendable npc and your time with your gal will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 10:33 PM, nomkaz said:

I'm having the same issue with Foxfinger's Amorous Adventures Plus for FG, so it's probably not something Vitasgo did.

Amorous Adventures Plus (AA) for FG has worked fine for me up thru Camilla Valerius and Gerda on a current test run.  My only problem with it is no integration with Sexlab (SL).  Arousal is not reduced with the adventures or FG Lovers.  I ended up having arousal applying self satisfaction.  I came here in hopes of a more recent AA version that would integrate with SL; no luck though.

I really like the idea of Amorous Adventures Plus improved efficiency and hope that it's migrated to SL eventually.  I've read on its posts that people are having problems with it.  I loaded it to give it a test run for myself.  If it works for Lydia and Annekke Crag-Jumper it'll most likely be a keeper for me.  I have found that mod issues are mostly self induced through outright incompatibilities or load issues. My main concern will be the Serana Edit mod which will have to have precedence over AA Plus.

I like the seduction in FG for friendlies and SL assaults to and from enemies.  My ideal would be to get these two systems working in parallel.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

OK, I have to ask: how did they get the voices so right?

By cutting up vanilla voice files and splicing them together.  Some of the franken-lines sound completely natural, but it's more obvious in some others where the tone doesn't quite flow naturally from one word to the next.

You may have also noticed that the NPCs sometimes phrase things in odd ways or use stilted language; that's because the modders are (mostly) limited to the words that are found in the vanilla voice lines.  So, for instance, Carlotta gives you a letter saying to go to Shearpoint instead of telling you to go there because there's no recording of that voice saying the word "Shearpoint".

2 hours ago, nDervish said:

By cutting up vanilla voice files and splicing them together.  Some of the franken-lines sound completely natural, but it's more obvious in some others where the tone doesn't quite flow naturally from one word to the next.

You may have also noticed that the NPCs sometimes phrase things in odd ways or use stilted language; that's because the modders are (mostly) limited to the words that are found in the vanilla voice lines.  So, for instance, Carlotta gives you a letter saying to go to Shearpoint instead of telling you to go there because there's no recording of that voice saying the word "Shearpoint".

Well, they did an excellent job. My first assumption was that they'd found people who could do the voices, but I couldn't detect any change.

23 hours ago, Kasumidoll2 said:

It seems Camilla Velerius' necklace completely vanished from my game and I can't even console add it back in. Any ideas?

Use xEdit to check if the record is still there and if it still has the original name...

On 6/2/2021 at 8:35 AM, echotest123 said:

Use xEdit to check if the record is still there and if it still has the original name...

Yeah I checked and it is still Camilla Velerius' Necklace. On another note, Hircine's quest broke and I can't get civil war missions from Rikke so I think something else borked.

** Somehow this mod got disabled on some characters but not others because it is at the bottom of the list, so I don't know what happened.

Edited by Kasumidoll2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, alj900 said:

Yo, not sure if theres still support for this page. Also not sure what I'm doing wrong but none of the sex animations seem to be working. The characters just stand inside of each other a moan. Any advice/suggestion would be appreciated.

rerun FNIS, make sure sexlab is installed properly and more importantly activated, rebuild animation directory maybe?

Edited by zero121
  • 2 weeks later...