Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

4 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

So I am curious before I download this mod, this one works for Sexlabs not flowergirl right? If anyone could answer that, it would be amazing. Also does it work on the newest sexlabs too, if that's the case? Have a great day everyone.

It does works with the newest sexlabs. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amorous Adventures doesn't work at all for me. There's no dialogue options. Tried with  Adrianne Avenicci, Aela the Huntress and a few others. Worked fine for me on Oldrim.

No idea what's wrong, tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck.

Load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     FISS.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     TeenDolls.esm
 12  c     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 13  d     RaceCompatibility.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     SkyUI_SE.esp
 16 10     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 17 11     TrueStormsSE.esp
254 FE   0 Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
 18 12     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 19 13     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 20 14     TeenDolls - Laeeagh.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     Sassy Teen Dolls.esp
 26 1a     ValkyrjaCastleWhiterun.esp
 27 1b     ValkyrjaManor.esp
 28 1c     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 29 1d     SassyGirls.esp
 30 1e     TeenDolls - Mhavragch.esp
 31 1f     TERAArmorsSSE.esp
 32 20     TeraArmorSSE Level List LOOT.esp
 33 21     RedoranManor.esp
 34 22     SOS - Shop.esp
 35 23     LADX_SSE.esp
 36 24     FNISspells.esp
 37 25     CBBE.esp
 38 26     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 39 27     FNISSexyMove.esp
 40 28     XPMSE.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     SINful CBP.esp
 43 2b     UIExtensions.esp
 44 2c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 45 2d     KS Hairdo's.esp
 46 2e     RevertUSSEPFortifyRestoration.esp
 47 2f     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 48 30     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 49 31     HentaiCreatures.esp
 50 32     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 51 33     SexLabRandomSex.esp
 52 34     SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
 53 35     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 54 36     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 55 37     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 56 38     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 57 39     UnlockUniqueEnchantments.esp
 58 3a     UnechantedItems.esp
 59 3b     The Manipulator.esp
 60 3c     Cumshot.esp
254 FE   1 CumshotSL.esp
254 FE   2 CumshotFG.esp
 61 3d     KS Jewelry.esp
 62 3e     SkyTweak.esp
 63 3f     Jamie Companion.esp
 64 40     Keri Companion.esp
 65 41     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 66 42     TeenDolls - UseAllHairsAndEyes.esp
 67 43     TeenDolls - Desaturate.esp
 68 44     TheEyesOfTeen.esp
 69 45     TeenDolls - Housecarls.esp
 70 46     TeenDolls - Janessa.esp
 71 47     TeenDolls - Kitsune.esp
 72 48     TeenDolls - Morrigan.esp
 73 49     TeenDolls - Replacements.esp
 74 4a     Teen Valerica.esp
 75 4b     Teen Ysolda.esp
 76 4c     SOS - Teen Dolls Addon.esp
 77 4d     sk immersive Armor Swapper - Teens.esp
254 FE   3 TeenDolls RaceCompatability.esp
 78 4e     TeenDolls - Physics (Official).esp
 79 4f     TeenDolls - Lolidia.esp
 80 50     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
 81 51     WetandCold.esp
 82 52     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
 83 53     EbonyValkyrie.esp
 84 54     TeraArmorsSSE LOOT USSEP Patch.esp
 85 55     Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
 86 56     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 87 57     TrueStorms_Wet&Cold_Patch.esp
 88 58     Wet&Cold - WaterFix - Addon.esp
 89 59     AZ_IngridFollower.esp
 90 5a     SexLabTools.esp
 91 5b     ValkyrjaRiverwood.esp
 92 5c     Teen Shizuka.esp
 93 5d     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 94 5e     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 95 5f     Imaginator BETA.esp
 96 60     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 97 61     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 98 62     RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
 99 63     AFT - USSEP Patch.esp
100 64     ValkyrjaRiverwoodPoolPatch.esp
101 65     ValkyrjaCastleWhiterunNoPlayerAutostrip.esp
102 66     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
103 67     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
104 68     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
105 69     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've used Amorous Adventures for FG in the past, so I know how the Camilla Valerius romance is supposed to proceed.  With this version, however, there seems to be some sort of conflict.  FIrst, when you accept the Claw quest, Camilla goes out of the shop with you, but instead of leading you to the bridge, she goes no farther than the porch.  Does this mod conflict with LL Romance?  Or LL Enhanced Spouse?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 8:51 PM, assassin394 said:

Hi. I'm using Amorous Adventures SSE safe version on Nexus. Is it safe to switch to Sexlab version?

It is, but you won't get the sex scenes; you'll need to switch over to the SexLab version for those. You should be able to rename the esp after you switch because I don't think there are any scripts that run in the clean version that don't also run in the SexLab version.

10 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

It is, but you won't get the sex scenes; you'll need to switch over to the SexLab version for those. You should be able to rename the esp after you switch because I don't think there are any scripts that run in the clean version that don't also run in the SexLab version.

What I mean to ask is if I'm using Clean version. Is it safe to just uninstall Clean ver and install SexLab ver mid game? I'm already done several amorous quest use Clean version so I don't think clear save file is a good ideas.

And what do you mean by rename the esp? The esp in both version have the same name so if I rename it there will be missing content when loading a save game.

20 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

I wouldn't uninstall it, I would just overwrite it. As for renaming, my esp is called "SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp", which may be different from the clean/OSA version.

The esp name is identical in both version. Anyway, I just install SexLab version and play around a bit and everything seem to work fine

I cannot get the body double quest to start for me, no dialogue options come up to start the quest other than asking how she's doing and she doesn't say anything about assassins. I'm already married, is that the reason it won't start?

If that's not the issue, can anyone give me console commands to force start it? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, assassin394 said:

The esp name is identical in both version. Anyway, I just install SexLab version and play around a bit and everything seem to work fine

Hey, I want to do this too. Did you uninstall the Flower girls version completely and install the SexLab version or did you have the both installed and have the SL version overwrite the FG version?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this.  

Point of Interest:  With so many similar versions of the final version, would it be beneficial to append the DownLoad file and the the .esp.  Maybe something like SSE_SL.

Why?  If someone downloaded the file, they not remember which one and where.  I remember at sometime I think I had the "wrong" version of what I wanted.  I think I DL'ed a "Clean" version thinking it was a post TESV_Edit, when it was really a "SFW" fade to black.   I any case, I modified my DL. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TobySauce said:

Hello, was wondering if there is an Amorous Adventures that has males by any chance, or are they all female?

There are exactly 3 males that can be romanced: Farkas and Vilkas with the companions and Ralof (with Gerdur) in Riverwood.

You can add any NPC to the lover faction by using the console command AddFac XX0011AEC 3 while they are targeted. XX in this case is the mod's load position. I don't know if most male voices are supported, however.

• 3 weeks later...

still getting fade to black even with loverslab version?  tested sex animations, they work ....used that console command to disable fade to black but still getting fade to black instead of sex scenes ...used to have osex version installed, removed it, installed loverslab version since i got the sexlab framework....

i use mod organizer, loot, fnis, wyrebash and go through this whole long process every time i change any of the mods around, i'm not new to this stuff

is there somewhere somehow something leftover...the folder goes away completely when you remove a mod with mod organizer, so where else would any remnants be? or is there something else going on? also, is there supposed to be an MCM for amorous adventures? because i'm not seeing one

On 12/2/2019 at 9:37 PM, Tabethad said:

still getting fade to black even with loverslab version?  tested sex animations, they work ....used that console command to disable fade to black but still getting fade to black instead of sex scenes ...used to have osex version installed, removed it, installed loverslab version since i got the sexlab framework....

i use mod organizer, loot, fnis, wyrebash and go through this whole long process every time i change any of the mods around, i'm not new to this stuff

is there somewhere somehow something leftover...the folder goes away completely when you remove a mod with mod organizer, so where else would any remnants be? or is there something else going on? also, is there supposed to be an MCM for amorous adventures? because i'm not seeing one

Are you trying on a save that had the clean version? If so, try starting a new game and run through one of the quests to see if you still get the fade to black. If not, try cleaning the save with Fallrim tools. If the fade to black still occurs, try reinstalling the mod with all the necessary files.

There is no MCM with this mod, but there is an optional one that contains walkthroughs. This should have no effect on this, however.

Hope that helps