Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

Not sure if its just me,

When I finish Ysolda's questline and hand her the note from the Kajit (Who's name I can't remember)

I go through the dialogue and get the popup box that apprears just before the animation starts,

then my game freezes

Anyone got any idea?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello new modder here,

I just installed this mod (and the prequisites). I am not sure how to start this up? 

In SKYUI I don't seem to see Amorous adventures like I see Eager NPC.

I reinstalled SKYUI and Amourous Adventures, same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this mod (and loving it--thanks to all). Another one I've been using and loving is Bathing Beauty Luxury Suites.  So, I just downloaded the BBLS plug-in for MCM, and everything is working fine, except I no longer get dialog options for threesomes from AA. Seems really bizarre.  Anyone have any clues?

• 1 month later...

Hey Leute, ich habe leider ein kleines Problem mit dem Mod. Wenn es zu einer Sexstelle kommt, passiert einfach nichts. Es starten keine Animationen. Die Frauen laufen einfach an meinem Charakter vorbei. Dialoge und Questverlauf funktionieren. Die benötigten Mods sind alle installiert. (SexLab Framework und FNIS) Wenn ich jedoch mit einem anderen Mod den Sex starte (z.B. SexLab Eager NPCs) funktioniert alles. Es gibt auch keine Fehlermeldung oder einen Crash. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen! 

Hey guys, unfortunately I have a little problem with the mod. When it comes to a sex site, nothing happens. There are no animations. The women just walk past my character. Dialogues and quest history work. The required mods are all installed. (SexLab Framework and FNIS) However, when I start sex with another mod (e.g. SexLab Eager NPCs) everything works. There is also no error message or crash. I hope you can help me!

P.S. Sry for my bad English! :)  

20 hours ago, Rasmus Tarsis said:

Hey Leute, ich habe leider ein kleines Problem mit dem Mod. Wenn es zu einer Sexstelle kommt, passiert einfach nichts. Es starten keine Animationen. Die Frauen laufen einfach an meinem Charakter vorbei. Dialoge und Questverlauf funktionieren. Die benötigten Mods sind alle installiert. (SexLab Framework und FNIS) Wenn ich jedoch mit einem anderen Mod den Sex starte (z.B. SexLab Eager NPCs) funktioniert alles. Es gibt auch keine Fehlermeldung oder einen Crash. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen! 

Hey guys, unfortunately I have a little problem with the mod. When it comes to a sex site, nothing happens. There are no animations. The women just walk past my character. Dialogues and quest history work. The required mods are all installed. (SexLab Framework and FNIS) However, when I start sex with another mod (e.g. SexLab Eager NPCs) everything works. There is also no error message or crash. I hope you can help me!

P.S. Sry for my bad English! :)  

Are you sure you downloaded the correct version?  There are three versions.  The clean version (no sex scenes), the SexLab version, and the Flower Girls version (needs Flower Girls to play animations.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a little ESL-flagged patch to correct the popup FF Position box from "Are you the Dominate Female?" to "Are you the Dominant Female?" It's a minor issue, I admit, but after a while it got to where I would cringe before every FF interaction, knowing in advance that my brain was going to be brutally assaulted by that erroneous popup...

SexLab-AmorAdv-FF PosPopupCorr.7z

From what I've been able to determine, it should work with any of the versions of AA, including the Flower Girls one because all versions that I have seen have identically-named plugins.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, frozenfire said:

Hi sorry if this is a dumb question but is this the non clean sex labs version. I ask as I keep getting fade to black scene and I am struggling to find a link to a sexlabs SSE version.

Open the console and type "AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens to 0" then ENTER, and leave console.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, ImpaKt said:

The sounds are playing and everyone has stripped, but no animation. Whats going on? I have both AA and Sexlab installed 

Open the console and type "AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens to 0" then ENTER, and leave console.

• 3 weeks later...

Salutation tout le monde, j'ai recherché une traduction française pour Amorous Adventure, j'en ai trouvé une ici: https://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/skyrim/mods/2315/guildes_et_quetes/aventures_amoureuses

Malheureusement sans animation ni aide pour obtenir des animations... si quelqu'un à une idée? La commande "AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens to 0" est introuvable dans le jeu.

J'ai installé la version anglaise et la version, française en faisant passer la priorité à la version française, seul résultat les voix qui étaient muettes d'origines sont de nouveau en anglais donc peut-être qu'une manipulation précise avec la gestion des conflits de l'utilitaire "Vortex"?

Hi everyone, I looked for a French translation for Amorous Adventure, I found one here: https://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/skyrim/mods/2315/guildes_et_quetes/aventures_amoureuses

Unfortunately without animation or help getting animations ... if anyone has an idea? The command "AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens to 0" was not found in the game.

I installed the English version and the French version by giving priority to the French version, only the voices which were originally silent are again in English so maybe a precise manipulation with Manage File Conflicts of "Vortex" program?

I seem to be getting the dialogue option to "start seduction" on most npcs in the game, including ones that aren't part of the mod. When I click the dialogue option, nothing happens. It's just a bit of a nuisance and immersion breaking. Anyone encountered this and know how to fix?

done, i resolve my problem thanks me for my help. ?

for Danica, need nothing for me, quest launch himself maybe you not accept offer from prietess in your first save, everybody ask if you want become partner. 

Sinon pour ma propre résolution j'ai utilisé "ESP-ESM Translator", traduit le mod "amorous adventure" en chargeant le mod "aventure amoureuse" comme mod déjà traduit du coup j'ai toute la traduction originale, les animations et les voix. Bonne chance à ceux qui voudraient faire de même.

Hey,

Not showing any quest/dialog for me, from amorous adventures.... I had tested with Danica Purespring, but any quest/dialog available. 

Need to do any pre-requisit?

PS: All Npc's required for this quest, are alive.

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, SittingDuck said:

I seem to be getting the dialogue option to "start seduction" on most npcs in the game, including ones that aren't part of the mod. When I click the dialogue option, nothing happens. It's just a bit of a nuisance and immersion breaking. Anyone encountered this and know how to fix?

I also got those message

Did you install Flower Girl by any chance

I somehow cannot start "new new malacath blues"

adrianne has dialog but she answer once and back to main page with the dialog option still there but grey out

getstage SexLabAmorousAdventures           stage>>0.00

i try use setstage but the stage stay 0.00

anyone has advise please, Thanks

Fix it by uninstall flower girl dialog patch for Amorous adventures and need start new game

On 8/3/2020 at 7:48 PM, Moacir Jr said:

Hey,

Not showing any quest/dialog for me, from amorous adventures.... I had tested with Danica Purespring, but any quest/dialog available. 

Need to do any pre-requisit?

PS: All Npc's required for this quest, are alive.

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

Any IDEA, please?????

10 hours ago, useck said:

Maybe try SetStage SexLabAmorousAdventuresDanica 10

Thanks for help, but this not helped. I need to start the quest before use this command, I think.

Apparently, all is available for the game, but not showing in dialog to start quests, or the module is not started.....