[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

9 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Add in HIP to the dependencies of the LF mod file

Already done, it's not that, I wouldn't have bothered commenting otherwise. Actually, that glitch started happening after I had already done as you said.

I think it's down to the fact ARKOpack changes the interface so much you'd need to write a patch to solve the problem. I simply reinstalled HIP without it.

I think this is preventing me from playing a character, the play button turns grey and says I can't play as the count of Laconia.

As well I don't know if this is connected, but the flag of Laconia and Messina are wrong with the one I gave for Laconia given to Messina.

I am using HIP.

Any idea whats wrong?

8 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I haven't tested it with bloodlines. Try it out and let me know how it works

Consider it done as soon as I get a female ruler. It should work that way though, as long as it's not done in a matrilineal marriage, since the futanari would be the one doing the fathering.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:21 PM, boib1150 said:

For some reason I can't seem to be able to change my portrait as a fallen angel. I tried using the clear character flag just to make sure I didn't have that flag, but I don't see the targeted decision on my character

Fixed

hello. I used to enjoy your former mod DWF. But because of my job becoming busy and difficult, I may have avoided playing pc game a long time. After my work being stable, I checked your DWF mod changed to LF.

glad to see your new mod developed, I have some question.

first, is there any option which controls  sizes of dick and tits? When i noticed it gone, I feel a bit weird.

and, I downloaded the new version of crusader milk which you revised for LF. but I cannot use the decision for extract milk.   I hope you will reply my comment.

4 hours ago, TOT14 said:

first, is there any option which controls  sizes of dick and tits? When i noticed it gone, I feel a bit weird.

4 hours ago, TOT14 said:

I downloaded the new version of crusader milk which you revised for LF. but I cannot use the decision for extract milk. 

I believe @Triskelia is going to continue to maintain Crusader Milk after a bit of a hiatus. You might want to ask in the CM thread or in the CM channel on my discord.

Does anyone have a good feature matrix (or even a basic high level one) to show the differences between LF and DWR?  The duplication is getting more difficult to reconcile, and now some mods are releasing LF versions along with DWR versions.

I do like that LF seems to do more mod management in-game versus game setup, which I appreciate.  I definitely do not like having to configure the game twice with both installed..

When I use this mod with the Elder Kings total conversion, Luxuria Fantasia's features weren't added. I added in the line for the dependencies (dependencies = { "Elder Kings" }), but the game just crashed. Am I doing this wrong, or is this a bug? Because I really want to use LF with a total conversion mod, but this makes it quite impossible. 

11 minutes ago, Jo_Flay said:

When I use this mod with the Elder Kings total conversion, Luxuria Fantasia's features weren't added. I added in the line for the dependencies (dependencies = { "Elder Kings" }), but the game just crashed. Am I doing this wrong, or is this a bug? Because I really want to use LF with a total conversion mod, but this makes it quite impossible. 

You cant play Elder Kings on anything more than CK2 3.0.1.1

You cant play Luxuria Fantasia on anything less than CK2 3.1

Pick one or the other.

6 hours ago, Galishai said:

Another question: I did a forced play through tonight with the Society of Seduction.  Without the Blood Moon Ritual from DWR, I cannot get the immortality option for my character as the final step.  What am I missing?  Everything else fires as expected.

Working as designed. The BMR was removed long ago.

7 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Working as designed. The BMR was removed long ago.

So there is now no option in LF to gain immortality in the Society of Seduction play thread.  Is that true?

If that is the case, I will look to build my own mod or fix for this.  For now, I can just add the immortality trait to the code for when I am turned into a demon.

I'd like to see if I could import the decision to allow each player to become immortal, or add another question or something.  I liked that flavor.

21 hours ago, Galishai said:

Does anyone have a good feature matrix (or even a basic high level one) to show the differences between LF and DWR?  The duplication is getting more difficult to reconcile, and now some mods are releasing LF versions along with DWR versions.

I do like that LF seems to do more mod management in-game versus game setup, which I appreciate.  I definitely do not like having to configure the game twice with both installed..

As far as I can tell, DWR and LF are now separate mods, with only a few common things. These are like follows - 

1. Having sex with your partner: DWR uses the spend night with... decision and LF uses similar themed decision. These both allow player to solve the heir problem whenever they wish really, rather than waiting for the game to tell you that you have been blessed by an heir.

2. Futa traits. Both the mods add their own futa traits (which can be turned on or off in at least LF). This is only a minor inconvenience - it add two futa traits.

3. Vampires: Both the mods have vampire content which can be customizedas the player wishes.

Apart from this DWR and LF have their own separate content now. See their modpage for in depth description.