[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

3 minutes ago, Sakuro111 said:

Vampire/Ghost options are back in! However, when I click "return to hub" after going to the Vampire/Ghost options in the FL options menu, it exits me from the menu altogether. Without returning me to the hub.

I'm not in the mood to push another update so soon, so here's the file you need to fix it.

/events/

LF_Options_menu.txt

I've recently binged the Mad World CK2 playthrough on YouTube and it got me wondering about something. Since LF conflates Lilith with various pagan goddesses of love, have you ever thought about having the "choose your race" option give a character the demigod trait, but only if they aren't followers of an abrahamic religion?

First of all, thank you for all of your hard work.  Your mod makes my game much more entertaining.

I've noticed two things with the most recent version - first, even if I disable random vampire attacks in the hub, they occur nonetheless.  Second, my rulers seem to become lovers automatically with random kitsune, male or female.  My ruler recently picked up three male kitsune lovers and the homosexual trait, without any pop-up notifications or action on my part.

Again, thank your for your hard work.

1 hour ago, hewhocumsbynight said:

Second, my rulers seem to become lovers automatically with random kitsune, male or female.  My ruler recently picked up three male kitsune lovers and the homosexual trait, without any pop-up notifications or action on my part.

Yes, this is being worked on.

1) nvm

2) Maybe better to check player fertility and health on portrait instead decision? There are such mods for all persons, just two files in customisable localisation.

3) Probably prisoner enslavement should add tyranny opinion penalty, just like execution - unless that was traitor or unsignificant lowborn. Else it is pretty much cheat-y.

4) There was events to hire NPC... I hired Charlotte NPC, and this event was appearing again and again. Hired another, Brielle, before, and no such behaviour.

29NOV19

New Additions:

• Custom Religions who reform into Temporal or Hierocratic will now get the appropriate Head of Religion title. Temporals also get their crown.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a trigger error with the random vampire attacks.
  • Minor localisation issues.

Enhancements:

• Lilith's Lust will no longer force a character to move, will not target the player, has an interval setting of 240 months, has an ai_chance, and prevents pregnancy if the caster is an AI.
  • Most spells now have an AI requirement in the potential and from_potential blocks, as well as ai_chance.
  • Potion of Beauty now removes scarred traits, and will give a sex appeal opinion modifier.
  • Potion of Amnesia will now remove Lunatic, Possessed, Drunkard, Depressed, and Stressed.
  • Neko Maid title now requires one of your courtiers to be a neko for it to appear in the minor titles list.
  • The racial buildings will now respect the content rules, and can no longer be built if they are turned off.
  • The racial buildings will now spawn a courtier of that particular race once every ten years. They are guaranteed to have at least one good trait.
  • The Futa/Masculine/Feminine assignment event will no longer appear if you have Gender Bend content turned off.
  • Lowered the chance of children getting the Masculine/Feminine traits, and now the events respect the Gender Bend content rule.
8 hours ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

Not too sure why but it seems those with either the masculine or feminine trait don't have custom portraits? I'm not too sure if that is intentional or not but its kinda strange seeing someone have the feminine trait and a big burly beard at the same time 

Masculine/Feminine only work for static portraits, not vanilla portraits

2 hours ago, Larei said:

Hi, thanks for the mod, it's really good, but I was wondering if there was a way to change the custom portrait from others, and not just our ruler ?

I've tried to use Cheri Portrait's assignement but it only work on humans.

I may do a targeted decision in the future

Nevermind, it's in the new update. Enjoy!

Hey, thanks for the great mod. I think there may be a problem with the spawning of courtiers from racial buildings. It's supposed to happen every decade but my court is absolutely exploding. I can't find anything else in my active mods that spawns random 16 year old characters. I haven't been able to tell if a lot appear at the same time or if it's spread out yet.

I thought there might be a problem with there being a trigger = { part in the event along with is_triggered_only = yes but even after removing it a lot of characters kept appearing. Also, I only have elven buildings and orcs have started appearing aswell. Their culture and religion is also varying so maybe my courtiers are spawning these to my court through the same event?

Could someone tell me how to modify the number of concubines you can get when using the custom pagan religion? (lf_luxuria_custom)

In other mods or vanilla you can just modify the max_consorts value in the religions.txt, but here I can't no matter what. Is like there is something else giving priority to giving 3 consorts max.

Just thought I would let you know your mod and the ARKOpack Interface module of HIP produce very showy graphical glitches in the narrative events window, when used together. Nothing's really bugged, but it's better for your eyes not to use that part of HIP if you're playing with LF as well.

25 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Just thought I would let you know your mod and the ARKOpack Interface module of HIP produce very showy graphical glitches in the narrative events window, when used together. Nothing's really bugged, but it's better for your eyes not to use that part of HIP if you're playing with LF as well.

Add in HIP to the dependencies of the LF mod file