Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Hey Laura 'Lokomootje'! Just wanna say thank you for the mod. Got to say it became for me like a series and I can't wait for another episode :D You did an interesting story and I faced no bugs or something during the walk-through. Wish you finish the main quest and solve any difficults you'll encounter with ease. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, sinfull said:

Hey Laura 'Lokomootje'! Just wanna say thank you for the mod. Got to say it became for me like a series and I can't wait for another episode :D You did an interesting story and I faced no bugs or something during the walk-through. Wish you finish the main quest and solve any difficults you'll encounter with ease. Thank you 

Thank you so much. :D

On 8/25/2019 at 8:22 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Laura's Bondage Shop Version 3.00 IS OUT NOW! :D

Finally, I have spare time to update. :classic_happy:

First a note from TES5Edit: 6 automatically cleanable ITMs were found. ?

I'll go with the cleaned version for now, but to get confirmation from your side would be good. Kicking them out in 3.0.1 ?

39 minutes ago, worik said:

Finally, I have spare time to update. :classic_happy:

First a note from TES5Edit: 6 automatically cleanable ITMs were found. ?

I'll go with the cleaned version for now, but to get confirmation from your side would be good. Kicking them out in 3.0.1 ?

I did clean it while I was working on it, but I changed a few things just before release and I forgot to clean it again. I'll take a look at the ITM's.

NEW VERSION IS UP!

Hey all, I have a new update for you.
This fixes a few annoying bugs and errors.

This may not be a very exciting update, but I still highly suggest that you download and install this.

Warning: If you haven't played the quests introduced in v3, the change log could spoil things.

Spoiler

Change log for v3.01:

Changed: [Locked Away] I changed and tweaked the dialogue you get when choosing a plug.
It felt too dry and it needed some spice.

Changed: [The Lost Merchant] Hontaf's outfit didn't make sense after the fort went under Imperial or traitorous rebel control.
He now wears blackmsith clothes.
Thanks to @r5e4w3q2 for pointing it out.

Changed: For the special offers, it wasn't clear that she wasn't going to release you after a while because it seemed like a trial.
So I changed dialogue to make it clear that she won't release you.
Thanks to @Raresh for the feedback.

Fixed: [Locked Away] After you chose to keep the belt on, the quest accidentally stopped. That meant that the scene to get the belt removed wouldn't work anymore when you asked to get it removed.
It will now only stop the quest if you choose to have the belt removed.
P.S. I can't blame Skyrim or the CK for this one. This was totally my fault. :P
Thanks to @draconad for reporting it and helping me with troubleshooting.

Fixed: [Blending In] When you sneaked into the room with the ledger and got caught, the scene wouldn't play properly.
Before the scene starts, it'll now make sure that the player isn't sneaking.
Thanks to @Frostgestalt for pointing it out.

Fixed: [Blending In] When you got in the cell before Holden told you to, the scene wouldn't progress.
The cage door will now be closed and locked until he opens it for you.
Thanks to @bruh... for pointing it out.

Fixed: Cleaned 6 ITM records.
@worik pointed out that he found 6 of them, but when I checked myself, I couldn't find any.
That's when I found out that the TES5Edit I used was about 2 years old. So I downloaded the new one and cleaned them.

8 minutes ago, SCUPIO1890 said:

love the mod but im having a problem that the quest finding jade doesnt advance after talking with xenia it only takes away my control of the character and dosent do anything for over 30 minutes.is there anything that could interfere with the quest?

A heavy scriptload or an unstable game could interfere as far as I know.

Please share the papyrus log from when it happens and I'll take a look at it.

@SCUPIO1890

Your log doesn't have many errors, but the ones I do see can be a big issue.

I see FNIS errors, which is almost always a bad things. I also see SexLab errors where it can't register animations. Devious Devices keeps saying that it can't register events and that it sometimes fails to start an animation.

I don't see errors related to my mod, but this could mean that your game is struggling.

When you talk to Xayah, does it always fail to start or did you only try it once to far?

DD-LBS SSE version 3.01:

Installation:
Use a Mod Manager or manually drop the contents of the zip in Skyrim SE's Data folder.

Requirements (All in the  latest version) :
SexLab Animation Framework SSE
SexLab Aroused Redux SSE
Devious Devices Assets SSE v3.0e
Devious Devices Integration SSE V4.2 +
Devious Devices Expansion SSE V4.2 +
Fuz Ro D-oh SSE
SkyUI SSE

For SSE users, because have not DDI, DDX SSE version 4.3 so far, so you can not see new DD devices (Rope devices).

and you need the prisoner  chain patch, or you will CTD when Equip them. or install DD AIO

Laura's Bondage Shop SSE 3.01.zip

38 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

@SCUPIO1890

Your log doesn't have many errors, but the ones I do see can be a big issue.

I see FNIS errors, which is almost always a bad things. I also see SexLab errors where it can't register animations. Devious Devices keeps saying that it can't register events and that it sometimes fails to start an animation.

I don't see errors related to my mod, but this could mean that your game is struggling.

When you talk to Xayah, does it always fail to start or did you only try it once to far?

ive tryed 5 times and it always stopped at that instance

29 minutes ago, SCUPIO1890 said:

ive tryed 5 times and it always stopped at that instance

Alright, I have something for you.

I need you to install it, then load a save from before you started What She Deserves and then try to talk to Xayah again. Let me know what happens.

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.01 WSD Possible Alias Fix.7z

Note: Those that also have issues with Xayah's scene not starting. Please download it, try it a few times and tell me if it works. Warning: If you install this and load a save where What She Deserves is still running. The quest will probably stop working.

Heyo Laura! Good to see an update, and an update to update also! ? I will start to do quests from your mod. I have installed 3.01 over 3.00 files in mod organizer. (not changing the load order) And i will let you know if quests were done without a problem. Give me couple of hours to enjoy and report back! ❤️

Hi there, got a weird one with looking for restraints: when you get a quest to go speak to Akali in Windhelm (New Gnissis Club / pub thing) the marker for the NPC points to a wall and they're not in the pub.

I did a TCL to see if they're lurking just outside of a wall, but they're not - you just warp around and reappear back in the pub with the marker still pointing through a wall (I did check all the floors)

I've just updated to 3.01 SSE and it immediately CTDs when I enter the shop.  Should I clean save before upgrading?

6 hours ago, SCUPIO1890 said:

ive tryed with the old save and even with a new one but both times it stopped at that point again

Oh, shit. I thought I found something. I don't thnk there's something I can change to make it work for you.

I suggest that you try to fix your FNIS, SL and DD errors.

3 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Hi there, got a weird one with looking for restraints: when you get a quest to go speak to Akali in Windhelm (New Gnissis Club / pub thing) the marker for the NPC points to a wall and they're not in the pub.

I did a TCL to see if they're lurking just outside of a wall, but they're not - you just warp around and reappear back in the pub with the marker still pointing through a wall (I did check all the floors)

Sounds like she didn't spawn somehow. I'm not sure what's going on, but you can try to get her to respawn by waiting 3 days in another interior cell. If that isn't enough, do the waiting before you start the quest.

I've just updated to 3.01 SSE and it immediately CTDs when I enter the shop.  Should I clean save before upgrading?

I haven't used SSE yet, so I'm not sure if I can help you with this.

There's no need for a fresh save for any update so far. I don't know if SSE works differently, but I doubt that it's needed. I'm sure that there are some SSE wizards here that could help you.

3 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Another solution is try to find their Ref ID (not Base ID) then in console:

• prid [Ref ID]
  • moveto player
  • they should be standing next to you when you close the console

If they don't have a Ref ID then they weren't spawned properly.

you can find the Ref ID's in your save by typing into the console:

• save funclist 1
  • then search for their name in the txt file that generates (and automatically opens)
4 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

If you know anything about the console, please try:

player.placeatme xx07b45d

where XX is mod index of Laura Bondage Shop (.esp) plugin in your mod manager. And the rest of the number is "baseID". This command will place a clone of Akali near to your Playable Character. If it CTD's - something can be wrong with the SSE port of Akali.

How to find XX by console:

help "Akali"

And read first and second number/letter. In my case console gave me output:

NPC_: (5307B45D) 'Akali'

So XX for me was: 53

EDIT: Or try above solution from @Tenri post. His solution actually will move existing Akali to you instead of making a clone. RefID should be xx07c495 for Akali! ? 

@Laura 'Lokomootje' And also reporting back to say that i have done the quests, besides repeatable ones (i know them already). I have updated my 3.00 version with the update files of 3.01. Saved game & reloaded. Than started to do quests.

Quest list:

1. A strange rock

2. What she deserves

3. Blending in (loved that one! )

4. The lost merchant

5. The broken warrior

6. The trapped hunter

I don't know if there is more in 3.01 for now. But they work perfect. Even if your NPC's were blocked by my 3 followers - they catch up and i was able to done above quests. Good job Laura, and Thank You! ❤️

i remember you saying that you were planning some delivery quests. a suggestion similar to what DCL does with the doll makers quests. when doing a delivery quest you have to wear a uniform, something similar to what laura is wearing in the shop. you could have katarina accompany the player while dong the delivery similar to what she did in the blending in quest. she wouldnt be a follower per say, but she would help fight. you could make it so that the player isnt allowed to bring a follower. you could even have some of the people from the blending in quest could try to take the player as a slave and that is why katarina is with the player. protecting both the player and the item being delivered. there  would have to be a slider to change the chance of getting attacked by them ranging from 1% all the way up to 100%. if the player gets attacked they should get a bonus. the bonus could be anything from a simple sliver necklace to a free session of being tied up and put into the cage.