Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

On 9/13/2019 at 11:36 PM, Saeros said:

this mod is great!

thank you for your work!

I have a question: it's possible to make a patch for Verdant Grass? (i have also this-->Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods).. after installing your mod, i have the roads near Witherun and the Laura's shop, covered by grass.. is a bit unimmersive.. just for ask, maybe is too difficult to do..

Reveal hidden contents

20190910222830_1_LI.jpg.dd1e94dd28b6ba4a6f379cbc1e1595c5.jpg20190910222803_1_LI.jpg.321e4f52b015d03ef5a5bcf15c2dbac7.jpg

thanks anyway!

bye!

S.

I don't use Verdants Grass, so I'm not sure how it works.

Can you put Verdant Grass and Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods after my mod in your load order? That could also fix it.

17 hours ago, piotsze said:

Hi @Laura 'Lokomootje' ! Idea: did you consider an MCM option - like in DCUR named: Free Me!!! - to implement in your mod? You have couple of specific items to your mod. That could be helpfull - remove/destroy items & close the quest. Just thinking out loud. ?

I don't think there's a need for that yet. All those items are only used during the quest and I haven't had reports of restraints not getting removed.

The big risk with a function like is that it can mess with the mod in some way.

The Free Mee!!! function in DCL can actually causes issues because it isn't always apparent if it messed something up. Some people overuse it and when something goes wrong later, they don't remember using it and report a bug that they actually caused.

As long as it's not absolutely necessary, I'm not adding something like that yet.

2 hours ago, nalonsowp said:

Could i get away with using DDi 4.1?

That shouldn't be a problem. It doesn't use functions exclusive to the new one, so it should be fine.

I don't really see a reason to not update DD though, it doesn't require a new game.

1 hour ago, Kanutten said:

Is the quest with Njadi the last one? Thanks  for a nice mod.

Thank you. :D

Yeah, the one with Njadi is the last one.

11 minutes ago, nalonsowp said:

Slaverun Reloaded is dependent on 4.1 for some reason, it won't install without any other version.

That's weird. That means he has to update his mod everytime DD gets an update, even if it doesn't change how it works with his mod.

Guys and Gals. Please be carefull of new DDi 4.3a. (Devious Devices Integration v4.3a) It has introduced a new GAG-bug. You can read it here:

I like the mod so i decided to come here and make a post. Be aware, peace! ✌️?

1 hour ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I've posted the 4.1 DDi file needed for older mods like slaverun after they were taken down.

There have been few/no mechanics changes from 4.1-4.3a, the only issue with mods compatable with 4.1 that arises with newer versions is that they check specifically for v 4.0/4.1 because of the changes that happened with 4.0. Slaverun's problem is that it version checks exactly 4.0 or 4.1, not 4.0+ like it should, if a version check is needed at all. I would rather use the newest DDI/X and be able to use newer mods that may depend on them, than use an older version just to use older mods, the last 3.x version would be valuable for all the mods that have yet to update to 4.0 mechanics but there are few of those without a patch.

Excellent work thus far. I am super dooper curious to see where the story goes next got my own little theory for the "end" in a spoiler below but i am certainly looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Spoiler

The perfect girl was me all along? *brushes* 
If i choose to be.

4 hours ago, Jade1280 said:

Excellent work thus far. I am super dooper curious to see where the story goes next got my own little theory for the "end" in a spoiler below but i am certainly looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Thank you. :blush:

I'm not going to give it away though. :)

11 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tried the lastest version of this MOD. When I start the second quest "What she deserve", my PC is supposed to find the theft on Solitude Blue Palace. However, when I found her, there is only dialouge of "What?" nothing else. The mod is stuck there at the monment. Is this a bug?

It could be that your game fails to start the scene if it's unstable.

Please go back to a previous save and try again. If it still doesn't work, please share the papyrus log from when it happened.

Also just wanted to pop in to mention that I thoroughly enjoyed the story in the latest update update, and the level of polish really shows.  The use of a variety of items with varying levels of slowdown was appreciated, and I didn't ever find in the main story that my PC was spending too much time in molasses mode.  Definitely interested in the continuation of the story down the road.

A few ideas/suggestions:

Spoiler
  • Some one-on-one time with Laura could be fun, either as a variation of the job quests or as a step in the main story quest.  I felt like my character had a stronger connection to Kat by the end of the current story, simply by virtue of going out on a mission with her (and playing the sub).  Based on Laura's dialogue she doesn't shy away from spelunking for cursed items and the sexual antics that can ensue to get out later - it could be fun to have the PC/Laura go on a hunt together and end up trussed up and offering their charms to the nearby blacksmith/carriage driver to get back to the shop.

• Mini-events between Kat and Laura randomly firing in the shop, possibly on a few days timer.  I found I really liked the casual discussions and interactions that happened between them between story missions, and it would be awesome to wander into the shop to sell some devices/buy some keys and find Laura fully bound up in a petsuit, or Kat in an armbinder and inflatable plug and mildly complaining about how long it was taking to deflate/that she definitely won't let Laura near her with it next time.

• Mini-events involving the player (possibly just being given the option to join in on the fun of the above random events) - one of the things I most enjoyed in Captured Dreams was triggering the random jobs/punishments, and probably spent more time intentionally failing missions to see variations of events than I did actually playing the mod as intended alongside a regular playthrough (didn't help that I'm not a fan of chastity belts unless they are open-backed, thanks for that choice btw).  Just being able to share in Laura's love of bondage play in the shop for a bit could be a cool "reward" for completing the main story down the road, assuming Laura/Kat see the PC as a close friend by that point.

• New Job - advertising in Whiterun.  I assume Laura has a lot of regulars from Whiterun coming to her shop due to location, so it could be fun to have her send you wearing various items to show them off in the city.  A few semi-randomized scenes triggered in various parts of the city and whatever other mods a player has that trigger off of nudity/bondage could make it for a fun choice to make some money on occasion.

Great job on the mod so far, thanks.

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

He has no key in his inventory. I tried to steal it.

Spoiler

there should be a key in his inventory. it should be the serenia's key (I have unfortunately forgotten her name). once you have spoken with her...she will ask you to somehow help her. when the yoke is equipped on you ...you can sneak up on him and check. for me at least I was able to see it and pickpocket it. 

4 minutes ago, darktej said:
  Hide contents

there should be a key in his inventory. it should be the serenia's key (I have unfortunately forgotten her name). once you have spoken with her...she will ask you to somehow help her. when the yoke is equipped on you ...you can sneak up on him and check. for me at least I was able to see it and pickpocket it. 

I got that key but he puts a strong yoke on you and you can't remove it yourself. After freeing her you get a message that you need a key for the yoke and I can't find it. Or is it the same key like I use for the door?

2 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I got that key but he puts a strong yoke on you and you can't remove it yourself. After freeing her you get a message that you need a key for the yoke and I can't find it.

Spoiler

I don't know. very strange. these are the steps I followed for the quest

1. go to the fort

2. go to the prison cell

3. talk to the girl

4. interact with the chest

5. he equips the yoke on you

6 once you get back back control you can either pickpocket him or kill him and get the key

7. unlock the yoke

8. free the girl

perhaps maybe you have a mod or something which prevents you from pickpocketing keys. at your pickpocket level. that could be an issue? just guessing.

3 minutes ago, darktej said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know. very strange. these are the steps I followed for the quest

1. go to the fort

2. go to the prison cell

3. talk to the girl

4. interact with the chest

5. he equips the yoke on you

6 once you get back back control you can either pickpocket him or kill him and get the key

7. unlock the yoke

8. free the girl

perhaps maybe you have a mod or something which prevents you from pickpocketing keys. at your pickpocket level. that could be an issue? just guessing.

The key for her cell is the same key needed for the yoke. So he has it. Thank you.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Where+when do I get the key for Hontafs yoke in fort Hraggstad? Is there another way to remove it?

Sneak pickpocket him or kill him - loot him. Go back to Sirrina - open cell and talk to her. After freeing her she will run.

Actually makes no immersive sense to me that you can still pickpocket somebody while being bound in heavy restraints or even the armbinder, but oh well...

Spoiler

In case it fails do by console~:

help "sirrina's key"

should give you an (8_digit_code)

next, without brackets:

player.additem 8_digit_code 1

and you will be able to remove sirrina's metal yoke by Unlock

55 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Additemmenu is another good alternative.

Thought I'd throw it in.

I know. And i use it daily. But better if people learn console. Additem Menu is just good for searching and adding items only and nothing more.