What sort of features would you like in a (new) Combat Rape mod?

18 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Good idea! I don't use the framework because there's not enough support for it.

The PC could get defeated by bandits, who'd cut off her hands and feet, possibly up to the knees, forcing her into the crawl animation, and keep her around as a sex slave. They could also lock her up behind bars or in a cage. With no hands, she'd have to wait for a horny bandit (driven by any vulnerability mod) to unlock the door for her. 

Another idea would be an "Eaten by animals" mod.

Similar to SL defeat, but if the PC is defeated by animals like wolves/bears/skeevers. The PC is dragged to a lair with missing limbs. (Rape optional.)

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I use in Defeat is the sack.  I can tie up my victim and then put them in a sack and carry them around.  I just use this to find a better (level) space to rape them.  However, the only thing I can do with them in the sack is release them.  I would like the ability to drop them in the sack off a bridge or tower, or even put them in a fire or just in a river at the top of a waterfall.

Proper management for crowds, multiple races & group sex, and hostility. I think this constitutes pretty much the 80% of what would make the mod good, and probably what usually breaks easier in the existing mods.

To expand on that, I'd start by trying to figure out a way to handle the participants so that no weird shit happens to interrupt the scene. I do agree that it is interesting when done right, like a friendly NPC helping you, but it doesn't make sense when your character is about to be raped by a bandit or two, and another one enters the room and starts attacking you because they weren't included in the initial "scene AoE".

An initial idea could be to include faction and relationship checks somehow. When an actor is in a scene, if aggressor, Other friendly actors won't initiate combat even though they're enemies with the victim, and maybe they decide to participate. Actors that are friendly with the victim, however, would try to help, but again, not based on their hostility towards the aggressor but to aid an ally (which means that they could attack actors that aren't usual enemies to them). This would also make sense for creatures, and even mixed groups (imagine a falmer is the aggressor and there's a Chaurus nearby).

To put it short, handle aggression in reverse during a rape scene: actors shouldn't react to the presence of an enemy, but to what happens to their allies.

Finally, when a scene triggers and there are more than two conflicting factions/races involved (like, you're about to be raped by a Thalmor and there's a sabrecat or a Stormcloak present), that'd be more complex. You could keep the victim in bleedout and let the rest fight it out, but often this leads to NPCs chasing half the fucking fauna in the map. Personally I'd go with some exagerated theatrics: choose the aggressor and make the rest of the enemies flee.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 8:08 PM, Finc said:

One thing I use in Defeat is the sack.  I can tie up my victim and then put them in a sack and carry them around.  I just use this to find a better (level) space to rape them.  However, the only thing I can do with them in the sack is release them.  I would like the ability to drop them in the sack off a bridge or tower, or even put them in a fire or just in a river at the top of a waterfall.

or shake them xD Put a feral skeever in there xD

A new defeat mod should be highly customizeable and also be as smooth as possible. 
Look up naked dungeons mod, it has a fast and smooth defeat function. Sexlab Defeat is not even halfway started, when Naked Dungeon NPCs are already down on the ground raping...
All other defeat mods I tried are broken, outdated, have stupid functions that cannot be disabled and so on... 

- Sex should start immediatly after defeat

- No Bleedout (bleedout is the most buggy and unreliable thing I ever witnessed in skyrim. I kicked both Defeat and Daymol out of my load order for that reason alone).

- Player Essential

- Variety of "on the ground" poses that play randomly.

- Easy to manage "outcomes"

- For example "Player is bound into spawned random Zap 8+ furniture" - player can hit "spacebar" to "struggle". Struggle can losen the grip of the furniture. Chance can be configured via MCM. Struggling requires alot of stamina -> requires the player to sit in furniture for a time. Every struggle has a chance to also attract an enemy to start whipping the player (reducing its stamina idealy). Player can also try to "break free" when struggled enough. Player can time that to wait for a good opportunity (NPC sleep or turned away). 
While in furniture, nearby NPC can randomly approach and start rape scenes, always tieing the player into furniture again (or into a new one). 

Example:

- Player gets downed -> essential

- Player is set to be invulnerable via mod (to prevent bugs from NPCs spawning later, like with Sands of Time). 

- Random player on the ground/laying/kneeling/begging pose plays
- NPC start Sex (small checking radius to make sure the "right" NPCs are selected)

- after Sex, random player on the ground pose plays

- Chain Rape (more Sex scenes) if chances are set with MCM.

- after last Rape Scene -> OUTCOMES (configureable via MCM.

My suggested outcome, based on Defeat feature from Naked Dungeons: 

- PC is locked into a random furniture from ZAP at the location of the rape.

- Stamina of Player is set to 0 (stamina regeneration is not modified, other mods like apropos can take care of that). 

- hitting spacebar makes the player struggle, requiring a set amount of stamina (in %, can be set via MCM). -> player voice moaning sound plays

- each struggle has a chance (configurable via MCM) to losen the bind. Mod will play a message "you losened your binds" or "you failed to losen the bind". 

- NPC noticing the struggle whip the player. Whipping should deal only stamina damage

- NPC can approach player and start a sex scene (chance configurable via MCM), after which the player is locked into furniture again (bind is at 100% again), stamina at 0 again.

- if struggle has suceeded a set number of times, a window appears (your bind is lose, you can break free now).

- next time the PC hits space, he breaks out of the furniture. All NPCs in range turn hostile again. 
- Mod removes player invulnerability

-> repeat

other outcomes are easy.

Left for dead, robbery, simple slavery, miniquests, adding devious devices, local SD slavery, all that is already there and nothing new. A functionalitiy like the one above is missing, tho

1) there needs to be CONTROL. The options to turn on/off anything i find objectionable or gross or boring or broken. Ideally, it would really bare-bones and open to addons that let people CUSTOMIZE their experience without feature bloat and large file sizes. A framework.

2) keep GAME MECHANICS in mind. Defeat is just a big 'i win' button; wave over a level 60 humanoid at level 1 and choke him. Press 'G' to kill. Dungeon done. yay.

tie up a trainer and you can buy your way to level 15 in 5 minutes. Tie up anybody. Why have Pickpocket? There needs to be CONSEQUENCES, if you steal something it needs to be a theft. If you hurt someone it needs to be an assault (with option to turn that off of course). How is anyone going to get to use the prison/crime mods if nothing is a crime??

a good mod shouldn't make half of the game irrelevant (AGAIN, unless of course you choose different in the options!)

12 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

1) there needs to be CONTROL. The options to turn on/off anything i find objectionable or gross or boring or broken. Ideally, it would really bare-bones and open to addons that let people CUSTOMIZE their experience without feature bloat and large file sizes. A framework.

2) keep GAME MECHANICS in mind. Defeat is just a big 'i win' button; wave over a level 60 humanoid at level 1 and choke him. Press 'G' to kill. Dungeon done. yay.

tie up a trainer and you can buy your way to level 15 in 5 minutes. Tie up anybody. Why have Pickpocket? There needs to be CONSEQUENCES, if you steal something it needs to be a theft. If you hurt someone it needs to be an assault (with option to turn that off of course). How is anyone going to get to use the prison/crime mods if nothing is a crime??

a good mod shouldn't make half of the game irrelevant (AGAIN, unless of course you choose different in the options!)

Not sure if I can follow you. But if you want crime play, there are some mods that adjust crimes and could work well with prison mods like POP. 
Defeat should not be a framework, because it is basically a tie between vanilla game and sexlab framework.

But now that you mention it, a civillian form of defeat would also come handy. Lower crimes could be punished directly via a defeat ("Got you! Stay here thief, I got something for ya").
there is a mod that does something like that (locking you in furniture for minor thefts) but somehow I never got it to work.... and now forgot the name, too argh.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Not sure if I can follow you. But if you want crime play, there are some mods that adjust crimes and could work well with prison mods like POP. 
Defeat should not be a framework, because it is basically a tie between vanilla game and sexlab framework.

But now that you mention it, a civillian form of defeat would also come handy. Lower crimes could be punished directly via a defeat ("Got you! Stay here thief, I got something for ya").
there is a mod that does something like that (locking you in furniture for minor thefts) but somehow I never got it to work.... and now forgot the name, too argh.

thank you! but i'm not looking for crime play.

what i'm saying is: Right now Defeat does not punish you for choking someone>tying them up>taking everything they own.

you get a 40 gold bounty for raping them, but not for taking everything from their inventory while they are permanently chained to your ceiling. 

also it let's you kill anyone instantly.

this breaks the game.

1 hour ago, sekuzeku said:

thank you! but i'm not looking for crime play.

what i'm saying is: Right now Defeat does not punish you for choking someone>tying them up>taking everything they own.

you get a 40 gold bounty for raping them, but not for taking everything from their inventory while they are permanently chained to your ceiling. 

also it let's you kill anyone instantly.

this breaks the game.

the game is meant to be broken. you have to tailor it to your liking. 

Basically you ask for a mod that punishes things like rape, murder and stuff more seriously. But I dont see where this would be required of a defeat mod, which is usually a combat situation with bandits and monsters, nobdoy will care when you murder them?! 

As for raping civilians, guards etc, for sure.! 

one of the ways "Sexlab Defeat" (the mod) tries to add to immersion is make rape a crime. it does, it's an assault. like punching someone once. and afterward the victim will hate you, and can even send Hired Thugs after you. you know what isn't a crime according to "Sexlab Defeat"? putting someone in a headlock until they bleedout, then taking all of their possessions. do you know what that means? free unlimited everything. there's a kill option while they're down. do you know what that means? kill anything instantly. you can press K to bring an enemy NPC over to you and make them surrender. do you know what that means? 

it's a combat mod that eliminates the need for combat!

why install a mod when i could just go into the console, use the kill command, and give myself 99999 gold?

i thought a combat mod would want to integrate into the game. you know you could just use Matchmaker to get everyone to boink on the battlefield, right?

P.S.

you completely ignored every time i said "options" as in everything i ever said should be an option that can be turned on and off any time, whenever you want. 

I like Defeat, at its essence it is good but can be better. We got post defeat scenarios like enslavement for fuck-slave, sold as slave or sold as whore outcomes. You can run away, sneak others, wait for a patrol (esp. outdoors) etc if you are captured. These outcomes are over-worked imo. Loads of slave mods and I cant say I really like them (you are either fucked every minute as a whore or as a slave, and nothing else, lack of quests) but this is another topic right now.

I think that a post-rape scenarios should be enriched. Like our hero comes in a cave, struggles to kill some bandits, and raped. We are ok with this since it is simple. However, a rape scenario should be variable. Loads of variables should be done. Like if you submit yourself, the damage done on hero's body should be low (like ankle sprains or some scratches). However if your hero tries to resist during rape or kill some bandits then submits due to low health, then the rapers should be more aggresive and worse outcomes should be done (like broken arm, deep scratches, serious injury in leg etc.) which will totally destroy combat capacity of the hero. The effects should be active for some time and should demote as time passes (broken arm-arm injury-sprained arm- normal). And ofc a broken arm should be plastered by a doctor and you cant use one of your arm. If both are broken, good luck. These dmg could be also applied during combat, but its another topic and too complicated.

Same damage should be applied to psychology too. PC comes from Helgen (or from tavern who doesnt use LAL these days). And you got limited combat prowess. PC did not kill any1 before (look at those starting skill points). First killing should be traumatic. After some killings, trauma should lessen and sensitvity should drop. Same for rape. Raping should be very traumatic. It should create devastating effects for some time. However if you kill the raper then it should lessen the burden. After much killing and understanding the cruelty of such world, PC should be both aware of dangers and understand what can happen to him/her.

Also this should make a dynamic yielding system. If your PC got real dmg (like %60 70 hp dmg) from the first encounter, then PC may submit without your control. There is an option like this in Defeat but can be remade in more dynamic ways (psychological resistance). Some uncontrollable events (like crying in town after some trauma, fleeing and using all the stamina during fight, using scrolls that you wont use, tripping, shaking etc.) can be implemented. Same things can be implemented on bandits or other npcs which have limited combat prowess.

Think like this. It is a mortal combat. PC does not want to die. PC does not want to submit either. But can do everything to live. And you should not control every bit of this, especailly if your PC is not trained well. In defeat-like mods, this should be the main priority. Ofc there are some mods that enables you to combat seduction (in scent of sex you can make rules similar to that) or any other interesting / high fantasy things (things in the dark etc.), but since we are talking about a semi-realistic defeat like mod, these are the things are in my mind.

2 hours ago, sencer said:

I like Defeat, at its essence it is good but can be better. We got post defeat scenarios like enslavement for fuck-slave, sold as slave or sold as whore outcomes. You can run away, sneak others, wait for a patrol (esp. outdoors) etc if you are captured. These outcomes are over-worked imo. Loads of slave mods and I cant say I really like them (you are either fucked every minute as a whore or as a slave, and nothing else, lack of quests) but this is another topic right now.

I think that a post-rape scenarios should be enriched. Like our hero comes in a cave, struggles to kill some bandits, and raped. We are ok with this since it is simple. However, a rape scenario should be variable. Loads of variables should be done. Like if you submit yourself, the damage done on hero's body should be low (like ankle sprains or some scratches). However if your hero tries to resist during rape or kill some bandits then submits due to low health, then the rapers should be more aggresive and worse outcomes should be done (like broken arm, deep scratches, serious injury in leg etc.) which will totally destroy combat capacity of the hero. The effects should be active for some time and should demote as time passes (broken arm-arm injury-sprained arm- normal). And ofc a broken arm should be plastered by a doctor and you cant use one of your arm. If both are broken, good luck. These dmg could be also applied during combat, but its another topic and too complicated.

Same damage should be applied to psychology too. PC comes from Helgen (or from tavern who doesnt use LAL these days). And you got limited combat prowess. PC did not kill any1 before (look at those starting skill points). First killing should be traumatic. After some killings, trauma should lessen and sensitvity should drop. Same for rape. Raping should be very traumatic. It should create devastating effects for some time. However if you kill the raper then it should lessen the burden. After much killing and understanding the cruelty of such world, PC should be both aware of dangers and understand what can happen to him/her.

Also this should make a dynamic yielding system. If your PC got real dmg (like %60 70 hp dmg) from the first encounter, then PC may submit without your control. There is an option like this in Defeat but can be remade in more dynamic ways (psychological resistance). Some uncontrollable events (like crying in town after some trauma, fleeing and using all the stamina during fight, using scrolls that you wont use, tripping, shaking etc.) can be implemented. Same things can be implemented on bandits or other npcs which have limited combat prowess.

Think like this. It is a mortal combat. PC does not want to die. PC does not want to submit either. But can do everything to live. And you should not control every bit of this, especailly if your PC is not trained well. In defeat-like mods, this should be the main priority. Ofc there are some mods that enables you to combat seduction (in scent of sex you can make rules similar to that) or any other interesting / high fantasy things (things in the dark etc.), but since we are talking about a semi-realistic defeat like mod, these are the things are in my mind.

Good post!

About the project, I honestly haven't worked on it for a while because I've been rather busy with Unity, learning 3D modeling and real-life. Bummer, I know.

Can't guarantee I'll pick it up anytime soon again, but I can kind of feel the Skyrim mood coming back, so who knows. Don't get your hopes up though.

One thing I've kind of been working on is finding a solution to dynamically, as in runtime, creating a .dds file out of multiple ones / combining .dds images. Why? I've been toying with the idea of integrating a visual cause and effect / wear and tear kind of system into this. This could range from lewd bits health, your pussy getting redder and redder, to things like bruises, scratches from animals and so on you get during intercourse and or combat. The reason why it would require such a thing is because you'd A) Need a bazillion Tattoo slots otherwise, or B) that the file size would get enormous as you'd have to account for every possible combination if you want to bring the tattoo count down.

I've worked on some textures for this already a while back as I've been toying with this idea for a while:

(Contains beat up women)

CGC64Pm.png.1d09dd47cd98655fce8078a57cfa7ae3.png

M8AOcHy.png.2a2d04e53dfc17ba6bbf19656ace32d1.png

20180404000342_1.jpg.37e5ffbd3206bb8117bf0595d5e66765.jpg

Hotswapping textures is actually possible, but the only way to combine .dds files at runtime is through an external program I'm pretty sure. It could read from the papyrus log or some other text document created by the mod for example. I however don't currently have the knowledge to just do this, so I'd have to look into existing libraries and hopefully find something that works. If someone more knowledgeable wants to help out with this, that'd be really neat.

So yeah, that's basically all the news there is. Sorry.

Apropos already sort of handles injuries textures via slavetats. and Apropos 2 is being work on actively, I am not sure if there is any chances to the scar/damaging texture system. More textures will always be nice however.

There are existing "psychological" mods that track mental state from assaults and other parameters also. Stress and Trauma, Devious Attributes, Devious Mindbreak comes to mind. But I feel like is the extension on what to do with these stats tracking that needs to be consider. Quite a few mods use combat/skill buffs and debuff which I don't find it particularly interesting, if not a little annoying at times. Special scenarios are time consuming to set up and could require a lot of work, and I feel like spreading out a little too from a combat rape mod. Extensions are certainly welcome, but perhaps not at this stage.

18 hours ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

Good post!

About the project, I honestly haven't worked on it for a while because I've been rather busy with Unity, learning 3D modeling and real-life. Bummer, I know.

Can't guarantee I'll pick it up anytime soon again, but I can kind of feel the Skyrim mood coming back, so who knows. Don't get your hopes up though.

One thing I've kind of been working on is finding a solution to dynamically, as in runtime, creating a .dds file out of multiple ones / combining .dds images. Why? I've been toying with the idea of integrating a visual cause and effect / wear and tear kind of system into this. This could range from lewd bits health, your pussy getting redder and redder, to things like bruises, scratches from animals and so on you get during intercourse and or combat. The reason why it would require such a thing is because you'd A) Need a bazillion Tattoo slots otherwise, or B) that the file size would get enormous as you'd have to account for every possible combination if you want to bring the tattoo count down.

I've worked on some textures for this already a while back as I've been toying with this idea for a while:

(Contains beat up women)

Hide contents

CGC64Pm.png.1d09dd47cd98655fce8078a57cfa7ae3.png

M8AOcHy.png.2a2d04e53dfc17ba6bbf19656ace32d1.png

20180404000342_1.jpg.37e5ffbd3206bb8117bf0595d5e66765.jpg

Hotswapping textures is actually possible, but the only way to combine .dds files at runtime is through an external program I'm pretty sure. It could read from the papyrus log or some other text document created by the mod for example. I however don't currently have the knowledge to just do this, so I'd have to look into existing libraries and hopefully find something that works. If someone more knowledgeable wants to help out with this, that'd be really neat.

So yeah, that's basically all the news there is. Sorry.

You would do best by making an SKSE plugin DLL to do this.  Then you could set it up to pass it the DDS files you want combined and the name of the resulting file you want created.  That would also allow you to create different result files for each actor (it would look weird if the player and all of her followers were all beat up and had identical bruises).

31 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You would do best by making an SKSE plugin DLL to do this.  Then you could set it up to pass it the DDS files you want combined and the name of the resulting file you want created.  That would also allow you to create different result files for each actor (it would look weird if the player and all of her followers were all beat up and had identical bruises).

I don't know much much about SKSE plugins, but is anything speaking against an external program that'd run in the background?

Currently working on something using the imagemagick library in .NET, obviously I'd make the source available.

2 hours ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

I don't know much much about SKSE plugins, but is anything speaking against an external program that'd run in the background?

Currently working on something using the imagemagick library in .NET, obviously I'd make the source available.

No need to have an extra program in the background when you can have it as a function you can call from papyrus.  When the function exits the image is created, if the function isn't called there is no overhead except the memory it resides in, writing it to the papyrus log requires the external program to continually scan the logs and if the external program is even a bit slow about that you might end up trying to use a DDS file that hasn't been created yet.