What sort of features would you like in a (new) Combat Rape mod?

I really like using defeat but I wish there are more gameplay element to it, especially for the aggressive player approach. Such as forcing enemies you knocked down to tell you how many others are in the location (maybe a detect enemies spell for the duration), forcing them to call for help to lure others in etc. If they are resisting, then the rape comes in to break their resistance. It would give more reason to play the aggressive route instead just for the sake of sex.

9 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

I really like using defeat but I wish there are more gameplay element to it, especially for the aggressive player approach. Such as forcing enemies you knocked down to tell you how many others are in the location (maybe a detect enemies spell for the duration), forcing them to call for help to lure others in etc. If they are resisting, then the rape comes in to break their resistance. It would give more reason to play the aggressive route instead just for the sake of sex.

isnt their Paradise Halls for this reason? you can capture, train and sell your enemies there. 

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

isnt their Paradise Halls for this reason? you can capture, train and sell your enemies there. 

Yeah that's true, but that delves more into slave management aspects. I was thinking more like just expanding the combat aspect of defeat for when you are just dungeon clearing normally.

• 3 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, shencereys said:

So my 2c - My recommendation is to really just follow the KISS principle.

Make something simple that others (or the author) can tack on additional things to as plugins.

it 100% needs to do the following:

• End combat cleanly so SL scenes can happen
  • Be configurable so that scenes are happening between the user preferred sexes, and not happening in combinations the user dislikes.
  • Be configurable so that followers (at a minimum) are handled gracefully
  • be configurable so that anims are filtered by all the tags/filters that sexlab already handles, in appropriate context for the scene.
  • be configurable as far as duration of scene (i.e. in defeat 2 scenes for each assaulter is restricting - trust the user to know what they want)
  • be configurable as far as morality/animosity/faction of participants
  • prevent death of participants until the scene has ended
  • prevent premature ending of the scene
  • in the event the scene ends prematurely anyway, provide a way to gracefully force exit the scene to prevent further errors
  • allow player/npc/follower to be target or initiator
  • Do all of these things with an easy to interpret MCM panel - no more getting a PHD in the myriad setting combinations of defeat required to get the results you want.

Really anything beyond this I feel is complicating and adding potential conflicts to a mod that we all just really need to work cleanly so we can add the plugins we want.  Not everybody who wants a combat sex mod wants integrated prostitution or binding or bounties, or theft, or handling of consensual animations.

All I want is for it to do the bullet points cleanly.  If it's well documented and decipherably scripted so that other modders can see what's what and create their own plugins. 

My request is pretty boring - I know modders like to be creative more than efficient.  My request is just for efficient.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'd like as well, with a few additions:

• A clean bridge to pass the player off to other mods (Simple Slavery ++, SD+ etc).
  • Configurable debuffs post defeat (health/ stamina/ magicka cap and regen rate; movement speed)

But yes, nice clean and simple, without obtuse settings. And with additional fancy and complex reserved for separate patches or additional mods that build on the simple core framework would be ideal.

Personally, I'd really like it to be SSE compatible since that's what I play.

For additional more complex content (which potentially belong in hypothetical expansions) here are some things I'd like:

• Configurable options for multiples/ gang-bangs.
  • Configurable options for losing gold/ equipment (destroyed/ stolen/ scattered about/ not taken; quest/ by value/ by type)
  • Configurable options and conditions for safe time (i.e. time not being attacked) post defeat.
  • Mini-defeat scenarios (but with clear description of what they are and the probability, so you know what you're signing up for). Things like:
    • "We took your stuff and are giving you a head start of 10 seconds, then we're hunting you like an animal and doing it all again."
    • Punishment/ whipping.
    • "What do you have" - the player is given the option to choose what stuff to give their captors. If they give everything, they can go unharmed. If they refuse to give anything, they're raped/ beaten again. If they give some but not all there's a chance it could go either way. 
    • "That was fun, let's do some more" - player character has to initiate sex with each captor one by one to get some of their stuff back and be let go. Alternately they could try to fight again (with no stuff) or run away (also triggering combat), potentially resulting in worse outcomes.
    • Local slavery - immediate transition to Devious Followers Continued/ Submissive Lola/ SD+ slavery to the captors (where appropriate).
    • Transported to appropriate location (i.e. bandit camp if captured by bandits) bound and unarmoured. 24 hours to escape, or sold on to Simple Slavery ++.