What sort of features would you like in a (new) Combat Rape mod?

A most noble effort! I've been hoping we might see something new along these lines.

Humiliation/consequences like being forced into work, strung up as a warning/eye candy sort of along the lines of what Captured Dreams did.

Maybe a kind of slavery/kidnap as well? Kind of sad some lonely weird farmer hasn't locked me away in a cage in his basement yet. "It puts the potion on the skin!"

>:D

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2018 at 4:03 PM, Ruffled Pigeon said:

As you probably know, Combat Rape is something that has long been covered and done, however, most of the Combat Rape mods are ancient and not updated and or upgraded anymore.

If a new Combat Rape mod was to come out sometime soon, what sort of features or options, aside of better performance, would you like to see?

With Combat Rape I refer to mods such as Submit or Defeat.

I've found Submit to be horrible due to people not accepting the surrender. However...

When defeated, I feel that bandits (for instance) should bind you and keep you as a slave/fuck toy/whatever. Submit sort of did this - they kept you bound and would randomly use you. Defeat doesn't do this. Sure, it does multiple turns, but after everyone has used you, that's it.

I would also like to see more violent rapes. If I'm a bandit, and an adventurer tried to kill ME, I would definitely be slapping them around. Males, not so much - I think they should just have their manhood taken away, Imperial Prison style.

As a player, I feel that there should be more binding options. Tying hands after subduing a target, drag them along with a rope to prevent escapes, chaining multiple people together in a prisoner/slave chain. 

Likewise, I think that enemy patrols should bind a player, either for prisoner transport (perhaps to the nearest town, where a guard can take over and do the normal prison routine), or for use at various times, and perhaps eventual selling into slavery.

Anyway. Just some thoughts - I know I'm a deviant. XD

4 hours ago, Kruniac said:

I've found Submit to be horrible due to people not accepting the surrender. However...

When defeated, I feel that bandits (for instance) should bind you and keep you as a slave/fuck toy/whatever. Submit sort of did this - they kept you bound and would randomly use you. Defeat doesn't do this. Sure, it does multiple turns, but after everyone has used you, that's it.

I would also like to see more violent rapes. If I'm a bandit, and an adventurer tried to kill ME, I would definitely be slapping them around. Males, not so much - I think they should just have their manhood taken away, Imperial Prison style.

As a player, I feel that there should be more binding options. Tying hands after subduing a target, drag them along with a rope to prevent escapes, chaining multiple people together in a prisoner/slave chain. 

Likewise, I think that enemy patrols should bind a player, either for prisoner transport (perhaps to the nearest town, where a guard can take over and do the normal prison routine), or for use at various times, and perhaps eventual selling into slavery.

Anyway. Just some thoughts - I know I'm a deviant. XD

Dragonborn in distress mod covers this. Just select defeat surrender inside its menu and you will be gangbanged at least twice by whole bandit camp then bound with chains+collar inside a locked cell (if there is nearby). Downside is that you will wait lots for other rape events, so you got raped then you try to run away ( or wait aimlessly inside the camp). In skyrim, the problem is not the animations or events. The real problem is there is no real conversation mod which can simulate the mood and needs of the pc and capturer. Its either sex or nothing. I would prefer to see the master of pc get more than sex from the pc. Like training (if you have better combat prowess), delivering goods and doing manual labor (remember you are a slave), using your legal status for getting some goods from the town (if you are trustable enough). The positive side is that you can embed sex inside those quests ( like trading pcs body for some supplies inside the town, post sex after training, getting fucked during mining etc.) or even make some love interest between captive and captor (even duel between the different lovers inside the camp is possible).

But cant these things made? I believe it can be. However it is very exhausting to write and implement those scenarios. This is the only thing lacks for skyrim imo. We got cool combat and non combat animations, dark soul style combat, nice magic mods, sex mods (lots of implementations). If we got a real good conversation mod then skyrim can be played forever.

5 hours ago, sencer said:

Dragonborn in distress mod covers this. Just select defeat surrender inside its menu and you will be gangbanged at least twice by whole bandit camp then bound with chains+collar inside a locked cell (if there is nearby). Downside is that you will wait lots for other rape events, so you got raped then you try to run away ( or wait aimlessly inside the camp). In skyrim, the problem is not the animations or events. The real problem is there is no real conversation mod which can simulate the mood and needs of the pc and capturer. Its either sex or nothing. I would prefer to see the master of pc get more than sex from the pc. Like training (if you have better combat prowess), delivering goods and doing manual labor (remember you are a slave), using your legal status for getting some goods from the town (if you are trustable enough). The positive side is that you can embed sex inside those quests ( like trading pcs body for some supplies inside the town, post sex after training, getting fucked during mining etc.) or even make some love interest between captive and captor (even duel between the different lovers inside the camp is possible).

But cant these things made? I believe it can be. However it is very exhausting to write and implement those scenarios. This is the only thing lacks for skyrim imo. We got cool combat and non combat animations, dark soul style combat, nice magic mods, sex mods (lots of implementations). If we got a real good conversation mod then skyrim can be played forever.

I agree. I would love that level of depth and immersion. I like consequences and having a character be imprisoned/kept because they lost a fight or whatever (because that's a lot more immersive than a reload) is great, but it's pretty dry to just get raped like 20 times. There are only so many times I can be like "aaaaaand another dick in me" before I want to just spacebar. 

Even from a mechanical perspective, if I'm running Succubus Heart, it's actually OP to get raped repeatedly, which makes me feel bad. I'd like to be imprisoned, maybe be forced into hard labor or pressed into military service - anything. 

But you know, so much work went into the LL mods that I can't really complain. I just wish there were a little more.

....Oh. And male content. For rapey/controlling/being a badass time.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:06 PM, Kruniac said:

I agree. I would love that level of depth and immersion. I like consequences and having a character be imprisoned/kept because they lost a fight or whatever (because that's a lot more immersive than a reload) is great, but it's pretty dry to just get raped like 20 times. There are only so many times I can be like "aaaaaand another dick in me" before I want to just spacebar. 

Even from a mechanical perspective, if I'm running Succubus Heart, it's actually OP to get raped repeatedly, which makes me feel bad. I'd like to be imprisoned, maybe be forced into hard labor or pressed into military service - anything. 

But you know, so much work went into the LL mods that I can't really complain. I just wish there were a little more.

....Oh. And male content. For rapey/controlling/being a badass time.

Sanguines Debauchery mod also has a lot of this, you should look at that mod.

There's a lot of replies here but I'd like to see something similar to defeat but something that functions consistently AND.....has a slider for % a aggressor will KillMove victim (PC & NPC's) after combat rape.  After all, realistically who would let a victim go after violation all to be killed by them in revenge.

This would be my big plus

• 1 month later...

Here's an idea I had for a looong time.

What if it is game over when you are caught? It's unreasonable that the PC would escape, so the natural thing to do is to load a save.

I would love to see the PC be caught, tied, used a few times and then enslaved with collar and all, black screen after a few rounds.

After this, the showracemenu screen would show, and you remake your character with new name, new looks and no equipment, but still the same save file! You would be refunded the perk points, but skill points is harder due to how the game is made.

The idea here is that a new NPC with the PC's old looks and name and all would be placed permanently on a slave auction/display on the city of the hold the PC was defeated in, all chained up and humiliated!

Yes, I know it isn't the most immersive thing to do, but it allows the player to keep going and still have that catastrophic defeat. Perhaps have perma slavery like this as a chance when defeated or a consequence for failing to escape in time?

To me it sounds like the game engine would allow this, but what do you think? Sounds interesting?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

unless there's animation packs I didn't manage to find
(please tell me if there is, I'll turn on reply notifications just in case.)
there seems to be a lack in animations for females raping men,
and simply *no* animations for females raping creatures, plus rape mods like "Defeat" don't let you make creatures be victims regardless of animations.
Oh, and no female/male necro animations either, so you end up using a strap on on a dead body.

Mechanically rape just equates to the animations having an "aggressive" tag, right?
There's tons of those for male aggressors both human and creature, but not the other way round.
So to formally answer your question, I'm looking for more female aggressor options.
F/M, F/Creature, and F-Necro. Mostly that second one.

• 2 months later...

I’d like to see assaults happen more discretely— when the player is alone in the dark, rather than everything happening in broad daylight with other NPCs going about their normal business.  

It’d also be great to have an animation where the player is defeated or knocked out then dragged behind the bushes by one leg to be violated.  I never get to see animations where the player and NPC move around together— any interaction is always animated in one place.  Even having the NPC force the player to walk somewhere by knifepoint would be welcome. 

Being dragged around by victorious creatures would be fantastic— I’d like to see one carry the player off in their mouth to take them somewhere. Or have a dragon fly off with the player held in its claws. Or to be really, really kinky, have the player knotted by a canine, then dragged around backwards, at the knot. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, ftlum said:

I’d like to see assaults happen more discretely— when the player is alone in the dark, rather than everything happening in broad daylight with other NPCs going about their normal business.  

It’d also be great to have an animation where the player is defeated or knocked out then dragged behind the bushes by one leg to be violated.  I never get to see animations where the player and NPC move around together— any interaction is always animated in one place.  Even having the NPC force the player to walk somewhere by knifepoint would be welcome. 

Being dragged around by victorious creatures would be fantastic— I’d like to see one carry the player off in their mouth to take them somewhere. Or have a dragon fly off with the player held in its claws. Or to be really, really kinky, have the player knotted by a canine, then dragged around backwards, at the knot. 

I could see a lot of that being fairly difficult to develop, but in terms of more discrete assaults, there is a setting in Deviously Cursed Loot to trigger rape events based on conditions.  One of them is that it's night.  My toon got raped earlier today in Whiterun because she was sneaking around unarmed at night.  That being said, DCL simply initiates the scene with a notification that you've been "pushed to the ground".  It's unfortunate that it doesn't offer confrontation/fightback mechanics or anything.

9 hours ago, Kyeckr said:

I could see a lot of that being fairly difficult to develop, but in terms of more discrete assaults, there is a setting in Deviously Cursed Loot to trigger rape events based on conditions.  One of them is that it's night.  My toon got raped earlier today in Whiterun because she was sneaking around unarmed at night.  That being said, DCL simply initiates the scene with a notification that you've been "pushed to the ground".  It's unfortunate that it doesn't offer confrontation/fightback mechanics or anything.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:47 AM, ftlum said:

Sexlab Adventures has a pretty nice Rape feature that allows u to set certain conditions to trigger civil Rape. 

This then makes NPCs follow you! 

Combine this with a "Hidden Places" Mod (Sexlab Utility from Osmel for example) to use hidden locations for sex while in cities. 

So my 2c - My recommendation is to really just follow the KISS principle.

Make something simple that others (or the author) can tack on additional things to as plugins.

it 100% needs to do the following:

• End combat cleanly so SL scenes can happen
  • Be configurable so that scenes are happening between the user preferred sexes, and not happening in combinations the user dislikes.
  • Be configurable so that followers (at a minimum) are handled gracefully
  • be configurable so that anims are filtered by all the tags/filters that sexlab already handles, in appropriate context for the scene.
  • be configurable as far as duration of scene (i.e. in defeat 2 scenes for each assaulter is restricting - trust the user to know what they want)
  • be configurable as far as morality/animosity/faction of participants
  • prevent death of participants until the scene has ended
  • prevent premature ending of the scene
  • in the event the scene ends prematurely anyway, provide a way to gracefully force exit the scene to prevent further errors
  • allow player/npc/follower to be target or initiator
  • Do all of these things with an easy to interpret MCM panel - no more getting a PHD in the myriad setting combinations of defeat required to get the results you want.

Really anything beyond this I feel is complicating and adding potential conflicts to a mod that we all just really need to work cleanly so we can add the plugins we want.  Not everybody who wants a combat sex mod wants integrated prostitution or binding or bounties, or theft, or handling of consensual animations.

All I want is for it to do the bullet points cleanly.  If it's well documented and decipherably scripted so that other modders can see what's what and create their own plugins. 

My request is pretty boring - I know modders like to be creative more than efficient.  My request is just for efficient.

• 3 months later...

Dunno if anyone has thought of this idea (haven't scrolled through the five pages so if it's been mentioned then I apologise) how's about some humiliating attack animations of the PC/NPC striking the genitals? Maybe a Johnny Cage style attack or a simple knee/kick to the groin, maybe an inverted atomic drop or even a simple slap/punch to the breasts.

20 minutes ago, riicky83 said:

Dunno if anyone has thought of this idea (haven't scrolled through the five pages so if it's been mentioned then I apologise) how's about some humiliating attack animations of the PC/NPC striking the genitals? Maybe a Johnny Cage style attack or a simple knee/kick to the groin, maybe an inverted atomic drop or even a simple slap/punch to the breasts.

I am looking for suitable animations to create a SLAL pack for brutal "foreplay" animations with 2-4 stages. 
I think I have some that have hitting with the fist, slapping and or groping. 
Thing is, most of those "loop" badly :( 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

One thing I liked about Submit was the bandits leaving you naked and tied, vulnerable to anyone passing by. You had to yell for help or work your way out of the restraints. Unfortunately it rarely or never worked correctly but seemed likely. After all I tie bandits and leave them naked all the time. 

try naked dungeons mod. that mod will at least see more updates and most features work at least better than submit. 

4 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I have ND, good mod. I don't remember it having that feature, I'll look again. 

check "Immortality" and there is a toggle for "Captivity" chance. set it to 100% and the other to 0%. (make sure its not outdoor captivity)

I have a heavily modified version with additional features and at least a small part of it might be released in the NDUN topic sooner or later

• 3 weeks later...

Humiliation
Consequences
Plugin support to layer in more mod features, or synergize better with other mods.

A little more interactive buildup/realism(?) in regards to outdoors scenarios where Defeat+kidnapped at the hands of x/y/z intelligent humanoids (bandits/falmer/drauger/reikling) would result in perhaps character being "taken" to the nearest encampment/lair.

Alternatively at the tooth an claw of creatures (trolls, wolves, sabrecats, skeevers) they drag a semi-conscious character to their warren/den/lair, again with one or more chances for the victim to attempt escape.

So instead of the instant knock out effect of SL defeat+kidnapped.  This abduction system force the player into an auto-pilot pathing system. While during this auto-pilot movement sequence still allow a struggle game for the player to attempt to break free. An by struggle game, I'm thinking similarly along the lines of how the Arachnophia's struggle game worked in conjunction to stamina regen/loss for failing, get noticed an they tighten the bonds or if an animal, maybe re-injure you resetting your recovery progress made.

A way for the NPC/creatures to notice escape attempts an perhaps smack or interrupt your process of escape (complete with a one off non-lethal attack animation/ragdoll effect). Once you do break free, player gains control back and can attempt to flee. This would be were a re-subdue system would come into play and depending on your current health/stamina or injuries could increase or decrease your resistance to being re-subdued. It could simply be as simple as avoidance to being hit within X amount of time, or a % of health taken, or simply due to a currently applied affect from recently being captured, lets just call the applied affect as recently bound, which would add a high chance to apply knock down effect.  Each subsequent escape attempt made an re-subdued could have a stacked effect making further escape attempts harder and less likely of success. You could even layer in variables that could factor beyond simple health/stamina and integrate variables from the ineed system for food/drink/sleep/diseased, mods like fillherup, hormones etc..

There should also be a F'd to death option, with necro'ing options to tie in for those really bizarro scenarios.  I mean draugr probably don't have any morality in regards to if someone was living or dead... :P 

Support for handling multiple followers and multiple NPCs. Currently Defeat will only allow at max 3ways on one or more followers, regardless of how many enemies are present during the gangbang defeat. An even then, it doesn't always hook the scene's properly with followers sometimes being left completely ignored, or to breaks an the follower stands around gawking an commenting to the scenario but never gets involved, or comes to aid of defense. ie, forces a reset to the plugin as it broke.

I like a lot of the ideas previously suggested as well. An while I am agreeable to the concept of keeping it simple. It would be nice to see a fully fleshed out expanded Defeat system that incorporated many of the plugins previously discussed into a larger framework (Defeat, slavery, kidnapped, submit) with better integrated support for other mods like fillherup,devious, etc...

One thing I've noted, an this is a bit off topic for the mod subject itself. Would be animations that reflect combat sex/rape. While there are some well done sex scene's that give the sense of a struggled effect, many do not, especially in scenes with inhuman creatures, monsters or animals that lend more sense to a showcased struggle for the break free struggle currently afforded by Defeat.

• 4 weeks later...

What I'd love to see is something along the order of the Oblivion mod Player Slave Encounters by Ichabod, where, when captured, the player character was hauled around the world by the captors, rather than events happening in a static location.  In that mod, if the captor got killed in a fight, ownership would transfer to the victor.  The endgame was a slave camp, and... I don't remember anymore.  In any case, I found the change of scenery to be a major plus over "the same four walls".  The possibility of a new master for my sim was really nice as well.

36 minutes ago, AKM said:

What I'd love to see is something along the order of the Oblivion mod Player Slave Encounters by Ichabod, where, when captured, the player character was hauled around the world by the captors, rather than events happening in a static location.  In that mod, if the captor got killed in a fight, ownership would transfer to the victor.  The endgame was a slave camp, and... I don't remember anymore.  In any case, I found the change of scenery to be a major plus over "the same four walls".  The possibility of a new master for my sim was really nice as well.

that is technically not defeat but post-defeat/slavery. 

Sadly we have no mod that really works well in regards of player slavery. Closest we can get is Sanguine Debauchery but it has major flaws that will probably never been fixed (and are also maybe related to individual taste), at least in my eyes. 

The only mod that can reliably "walk" the PC from A to B is Prison Overhaul Patched. I m currently working on implementing that for Simple Slavery. 

If you like beeing walked the countryside naked, try POP, set a random bounty (1000 gold +) and get the bounty hunters all the tricks. Put "Fast Forward" to "Never" -> wait for the Bounty Hunters to get you (just play the game... they will come...) -> submit -> enjoy 

Another mod that is promissing is submissive Lola. Its the only mod currently really developed that is going in a direction that could be used for a mod like you are imagining. 
All we need is tasks that contain -> walk to Location X (or get shocked (health damage) to death) -> stay in Location X -> sell to NPC Y. 

It would also need a Local Slavery outcome liek SD+ has with mods like DEC. 
This is very complex and will maybe never work. But it for sure will never exist a mod that combines all this features. 
It will always come down to several mods playing nice together. 

This is my attempt on expanding existing Defeat mods. I fixed the furniture escape system and added a little "struggle" escape game. 
I have big plans, but lack the necessary scripting knowlegde. Sadly there seems to be no scripter around who really wants to pick up on this or work actively together in this. 
Until that happens and somebody comes forward we will be just talkin here with nothing happening ever :(