Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

Works great. I haven't used this mos in a few years and had to remember to switch it to 3BA in the MCM before seeing visuals, They went big and went small when they should. I only tested the initial breast slider at full.

Spoiler

(please excuse my chars generic appearance, haven't gotten to messing with racemenu yet.)

ScreenShot97.png

ScreenShot98.png

ScreenShot99.png

ScreenShot100.png

ScreenShot101.png

Edit: I fixed it in Outfit Studio. I had to delete the Hands mesh from the ABBA2 Gloves project and then add the standard CBBE Hands with 'Add Project'

Something I've noticed since pre 5.4, surprised no one else has had an issue.

The hand model for the ABBA2 Gloves are slightly distorted ingame.

About the best description I can give for how they appear is... everything below the palm is about an inch longer.

I've built everything in bodyslide to the same preset (zeroed sliders) and these are the only ABBA gloves of the 3 that don't match.

They look normal when loaded in bodyslide/outfit studio.

Here's comparison shots to naked hands and ABBA Gloves.

It's somewhat subtle when not looking at them side by side.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.dd9249e3813080f4c98def0e4f0d29ea.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.2311695936a2d4e1a6954b87d590ede1.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.80da08d96c1969f00f2ec93b49f7ab5d.jpeg

Edited by Hylysi

I decided to try out Papyrus Profiler and got a bit of a shock when I saw how many "samples" were from ABBA! So I did some digging and changed some of the functions while keeping the same functionality. The result was pretty good as you can see in the FlameGraphs below. I estimate roughly half the samples with the new version.

Disclaimer: This is in no way scientific, as there are a lot of random things at play.

All of these were loaded on the same save game with a 20-second polling rate and standing around in Whiterun Marketplace for 5mins.

ABBA Version 6.3.2 with 30 increments on 20 sliders:

Spoiler

old.jpg.613b974a7069cb45079e34fc19544122.jpg

ABBA Version 6.3.3 with 30 increments on 20 sliders:

Spoiler

new.jpg.aeca81b8a58b57eb9522da5ac3ec4725.jpg

ABBA Version 6.3.3 with Incremental turned off:

Spoiler

new_no_increments.jpg.3ec1017b5370c4144e22aac8af4e0af2.jpg

Edited by Yinkle

ABBA Version 6.4.0 - 30 increments on 20 sliders, inside a crowded Bannered Mare in the evening for 5 mins. Spent the whole time spamming ABBA Orgasm, so that ABBA would be constantly resizing. This caused a couple of sexlab scenes, but you get the idea of how comparatively little papyrus work ABBA is doing now.

Spoiler

ABBA_6.4_BM.jpg.bf6a548953651c50e9bfd19314ee82de.jpg

I'm gonna test 6.4.0 a little longer to make sure I didn't mess anything up, then release it for you folks :)

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

ABBA Version 6.4.0 - 30 increments on 20 sliders, inside a crowded Bannered Mare in the evening for 5 mins. Spent the whole time spamming ABBA Orgasm, so that ABBA would be constantly resizing. This caused a couple of sexlab scenes, but you get the idea of how comparatively little papyrus work ABBA is doing now.

Reveal hidden contents

ABBA_6.4_BM.jpg.bf6a548953651c50e9bfd19314ee82de.jpg

I'm gonna test 6.4.0 a little longer to make sure I didn't mess anything up, then release it for you folks :)

You should rework the magic effects to remove the bAllowGhosts and bAllowGhosts checks from the papyrus script, set them instead as Conditionals and check them through the CK conditions, like so.

This will cut down on papyrus time as well as ensure those scripts aren't loaded into memory for targets that don't meet the conditions.

Spoiler

image.png.83ac454b7a97d31785c54f40890b959a.png

Spoiler

image.png.612daacc9bd2ea5496e2dc4a5e98d220.png

You can also do the same with SexLab.IsActorActive(akTarget) checks.

Spoiler

image.png.2af9c67a7b11d6e2b90f6cb8766a84bf.png

Edited by Hylysi
6 hours ago, Hylysi said:

You should rework the magic effects to remove the bAllowGhosts and bAllowGhosts checks from the papyrus script

I actually meant to do this a while back but was too lazy! I also wasn't sure about how the "OR" operators would work when setting more than 2 conditions. Guessing your example works, so I'll add this to the next release. Will put SexLab animating faction conditions back in too - I actually removed them a while ago when testing SexLab P+ and forgot about it.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I actually meant to do this a while back but was too lazy! I also wasn't sure about how the "OR" operators would work when setting more than 2 conditions. Guessing your example works, so I'll add this to the next release. Will put SexLab animating faction conditions back in too - I actually removed them a while ago when testing SexLab P+ and forgot about it.

My understanding is that OR statements in the CK take priority over AND, which is the opposite of papyrus.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Conditions#Or

Is there a way to scale something like height with this mod as well? Or perhaps other things within the bodyscales section of racemenu (with bodyslide), but primarily just height. Even the vanilla setScale would be good. Just can't figure out a way myself to do it, if even possible with this mod. thanks

1 hour ago, notablelad said:

Is there a way to scale something like height with this mod as well? Or perhaps other things within the bodyscales section of racemenu (with bodyslide), but primarily just height. Even the vanilla setScale would be good. Just can't figure out a way myself to do it, if even possible with this mod. thanks

This mod manipulates RaceMenu morphs, bodyscales are outside the scope of it. There might be another mod out there that does that, but I'm not aware of any. Maybe someone else will chime in on this.

In the latest version of this mod, I've been having ABBA go absolutely ballistic after the first Sexlab scene. It attempts to add and remove RNG immunity from nearby actors in the cell over and over, and bloats the save with suspended stacks as well as makes ABBA MCM unresponsive. Is this the result of some sort of missing dependency or other user error?

Edit: Also, is it possible to get links to/a separate file for some of the HDT dresses used in ABBA if I want to use them independently of the mod? I like the wedding/nocturnal dress from 6.3.1 as well as the outfits present in 6.3.3, but I can't seem to find them independently...

Edited by TeamJimmyJohns
21 minutes ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

In the latest version of this mod, I've been having ABBA go absolutely ballistic after the first Sexlab scene. It attempts to add and remove RNG immunity from nearby actors in the cell over and over, and bloats the save with suspended stacks as well as makes ABBA MCM unresponsive. Is this the result of some sort of missing dependency or other user error?

Edit: Also, is it possible to get links to/a separate file for some of the HDT dresses used in ABBA if I want to use them independently of the mod? I like the wedding/nocturnal dress from 6.3.1 as well as the outfits present in 6.3.3, but I can't seem to find them independently...

Share your papyrus log? Are you spamming the RNG immunity keybind? Try unsetting this keybind in the MCM. Do you have PO3 Papyrus Extender installed? Otherwise, try resetting ABBA settings in the MCM or by deleting "\skse\Plugins\ABBA\Profile.json".

I have no plans to release the outfits as a separate mod at this point. With a bit of "know how" it's perfectly doable to copy the outfit records to a new plugin (for your own use) with xedit.

37 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm using 6.3.3 alongside the 3BA patch, and I'm not noticing any sort of effect on the player/NPC body. This is my first time running it with the 3BA patch, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or have an incorrect load order/MCM settings. Any ideas?

3BA patch should load after abba.esp, other than that, load order isn't a biggy. Not sure why this would be, if you've enabled abba in the mcm and have all the dependencies listed on the mod page it should just work.  Try enabling papyrus logging and see if there's something amiss there.

Version 6.4.0 is here! Please read the changelog carefully if upgrading mid-game and remember to build the outfits in BodySlide. If using the 3BA patch, delete version 1.0 and install version 2 (and build the outfits in BodySlide overwriting ABBA) - it's way better!

23 minutes ago, Jessmari said:

My hands disappear when wearing any of the gloves. Everything else looks great.

Did you build them in BodySlide? Note that the gloves are not part of the 3BA patch bodyslide group. I might add them in an update for simplicity

Edited by Yinkle
22 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Did you build them in BodySlide? Note that the gloves are not part of the 3BA patch bodyslide group. I might add them in an update for simplicity

That explains it. I used the ABBA 3BA bodyslides. Not a big deal, but I'll keep my eyes open for that update if you get to it.

1 hour ago, Jessmari said:

That explains it. I used the ABBA 3BA bodyslides. Not a big deal, but I'll keep my eyes open for that update if you get to it.

3BA Patch updated to version 2.1 which includes everything, so you only have to build the "ABBA 3BBB" group now. Always good to make things simpler. :)

25 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

3BA Patch updated to version 2.1 which includes everything, so you only have to build the "ABBA 3BBB" group now. Always good to make things simpler. :)

That was fast! Thanks, It all works great now

Interesting lighting effects. I had to position her just right so the clothes were visible (this is not a complaint ?)

ScreenShot118.png

15 minutes ago, Jessmari said:

Interesting lighting effects.

Yup, I've noticed that some lights cause increased transparency when using enb :D

Incidentally, you might notice a little clipping with that outfit around the belly and butt areas, depending on animation and morphs. When I have time, I'll look into improving it. It's a tricky one though given how close to the body the cloth is. I could push it further away to avoid clipping, but that would compromise the look of it.

Edited by Yinkle
9 minutes ago, 2.7TurbinhoDuale said:

Thanks a lot for the updates yet again. Anyone having a clue why bodymorphs arent changing DURING SL animations? its only changing stuff before or after a SL animation. Greetings

it is disabled as default setting, but you can enable it in the MCM (there is also a warning for doing so)