Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

13 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

So do I use both HDT-SMP  and CBBE-SMP or is it okay to just use CBBE-SMP?

BTW, I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance, I just want to get it right :|

Yup, you need both, HDT SMP is the framework where the magic happens and CBBE SMP provides the body meshes and config files. One won't work without the other.

edit: You should look carefully at the requirements for both both of these mods, you will need the XP32 skeleton too for sure if you don't already have it installed

56 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup, you need both, HDT SMP is the framework where the magic happens and CBBE SMP provides the body meshes and config files. One won't work without the other.

edit: You should look carefully at the requirements for both both of these mods, you will need the XP32 skeleton too for sure if you don't already have it installed

Okay Thanks for all your help and patience :)

As of 4.2 ABBA does not include a body. I'd recommend using someone else's body (fnaar fnaar, yuk yuk).

Added a few more sliders (mainly 3BA related but thighs got in there somehow too).

Some more optional toggles in the MCM for ABBA goodness.

Improvements to code.

Note: I just decided that it was best I kept my body modifications to myself, I change them pretty often so I think it's best ABBA is kept separate. I might make a separate mod if folk want it (let me know).

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

As of 4.2 ABBA does not include a body. I'd recommend using someone else's body (fnaar fnaar, yuk yuk).

Added a few more sliders (mainly 3BA related but thighs got in there somehow too).

Some more optional toggles in the MCM for ABBA goodness.

Improvements to code.

Note: I just decided that it was best I kept my body modifications to myself, I change them pretty often so I think it's best ABBA is kept separate. I might make a separate mod if folk want it (let me know).

Yes, Please do :)

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

When ABBA trigger's auto orgasm SE crash's, other sexlab orgasm evens with SLSO are working.

This is not related to sexlab orgasm, ABBA just simulates one and updates the SLA orgasm date. Does this happen when npcs orgasm or just the player? Do you have the ABBA shout? Try using the shout manualy and see if that causes CTD.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Does this happen when npcs orgasm or just the player? Do you have the ABBA shout? Try using the shout manualy and see if that causes CTD.

Just when the PC happens, follower's and npc's around seem to work,  and using the shout works.  For the PC there's a click like something was tried to equip and then it just closes SE

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

of all sliders but I will consider suggestions

It's probably a lot of work, an im ignorant in the ways of codeing, would it be possible to add the slider's cap to a ini or .json for manual  tweaks?

20 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just when the PC happens, follower's and npc's around seem to work,  and using the shout works.  For the PC there's a click like something was tried to equip and then it just closes SE

hmm it might be something to do with the input thing, are you using a keyboard or controller? The auto shout simulates button presses and I've not tested it with a controller.

11 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

i use keyboard a mouse, a corsair K95 mechanical and roccat tyon mouse.  the mouse does have a flappy padle on the side for an axis movement option tho

Could you try 4.2.1 and let me know if it still crashes?

To be honest I've never heard of anyone else having this issue so it could be an incompatibilty with another mod or a setting. I'm not sure what to advise you really but I'm guessing it's either an issue when equiping/unequiping spells and shouts via script (which would be odd as loads of mods do this) or the use of "Input.HoldKey(ShoutKey)".

Worst case scenario, just disable orgasms in the MCM.

Thanks for such a great mod, it will always will have a place in my load order.

So I am also using the new outfit with the included ABBA body. I'd like to make the jiggles a little less, more firm. I am not at all up to speed on the 3 bones XML settings. I had an old style CBBE.xml that I liked very much, now mostly obsolete.

Could someone provide or point to a good example how to increase the firmness/lessen bounce in the new 3 bones XMLs? I've looked over a few 3 bone XMLs and they all seem to be quite different.

I also get a fair amount of clipping in the belly area of the dress, particularly when the belly node grows. Not a huge issue, and fixable with OS. But just wanted to put this out there for your consideration Yinkle.  Thanks!

26 minutes ago, PepperDog017 said:

Thanks for such a great mod, it will always will have a place in my load order.

So I am also using the new outfit with the included ABBA body. I'd like to make the jiggles a little less, more firm. I am not at all up to speed on the 3 bones XML settings. I had an old style CBBE.xml that I liked very much, now mostly obsolete.

Could someone provide or point to a good example how to increase the firmness/lessen bounce in the new 3 bones XMLs? I've looked over a few 3 bone XMLs and they all seem to be quite different.

I also get a fair amount of clipping in the belly area of the dress, particularly when the belly node grows. Not a huge issue, and fixable with OS. But just wanted to put this out there for your consideration Yinkle.  Thanks!

I think ousnius provides a few config options in his CBBE SMP installer, you could just copy the breast settings from the "firmer" option. Worth a look anyway. Regarding the clipping is that with the new dress? Unfortunately it's likely to clip if you do crazy belly morphs as it's quite tight fitting. Due to it being transparent I can't zap body parts out either so it just a case of finding a happy medium I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Yinkle, just wanna say thanks, your mod is wicked sick. 

Also, a request: is there any chance that we could have an MCM toggle to allow timerate (and/or exposure) to contribute to ABBA's calculation? This could replace arousal-based calculation, or be a % contributor to the ABBA's morphing.

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

HI Yinkle, just wanna say thanks, your mod is wicked sick. 

Also, a request: is there any chance that we could have an MCM toggle to allow timerate (and/or exposure) to contribute to ABBA's calculation? This could replace arousal-based calculation, or be a % contributor to the ABBA's morphing.

Just a thought.

Yup that would be entirely possible and pretty easy to add as they are both factions. The question being how they would effect the calculation, what would you suggest?

Edit: After a bit of thought!

Exposure, timerate and exhibitionist factions all contribute to the arousal faction rank anyway so using them to change the way ABBA works would in a way be bypassing what SLA is doing. Keeping it simple and just using the arousal rank might be the best thing.

Unless they were used to do something diferent like applying overlays or something, that could be fun!

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup that would be entirely possible and pretty easy to add as they are both factions. The question being how they would effect the calculation, what would you suggest?

Edit: I was actually thinking of adding Exhibitionist faction into the mix too

What I was thinking was two sliders: one in which the player chooses a 'max timerate' (the equivalent of 100 arousal), and a % slider, which chooses how much contribution for morphing comes from timerate, and how much comes from current arousal. So with 50%, half of the morph comes from how aroused the PC is currently, and half comes from their timerate, i.e. how debauched their lifestyle is in general.

To be honest, there is so much potential in your mod, and I love it's simple design, and comprehensive customization. You could build whatever you want on it. Exhibitionist faction is something. Another thing would be using player skill/experience in different sexual styles (anal, vaginal, oral) to contribute to different morphs (butt, boobs, whatever). But that might be a lot of work.

7 hours ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

What I was thinking was two sliders: one in which the player chooses a 'max timerate' (the equivalent of 100 arousal), and a % slider, which chooses how much contribution for morphing comes from timerate, and how much comes from current arousal. So with 50%, half of the morph comes from how aroused the PC is currently, and half comes from their timerate, i.e. how debauched their lifestyle is in general.

To be honest, there is so much potential in your mod, and I love it's simple design, and comprehensive customization. You could build whatever you want on it. Exhibitionist faction is something. Another thing would be using player skill/experience in different sexual styles (anal, vaginal, oral) to contribute to different morphs (butt, boobs, whatever). But that might be a lot of work.

Interesting ideas and something I'll think about. The skill/experience thing would be a lot of work and would add complexity but could be fun if done right.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Thanks for putting 4.21 back up, I tried cbbb and found it was too taxing on my system

You can use normal CBBE body or 3BBB/3BA with ABBA 4.2.2 (and soon 4.2.3). I had issues with 3 breast bone bodies and outfits too.

I'll be updating ABBA outfit and body soon to remove the 3 breast bone versions as the extra jiggle isn't worth the issues they can cause.

Hallo Yinkle, thanks for the great mods.

could you add some more custom sliders?

the sliders would be MCM configurable, when they apply the settings ingame. Here an exemple: at arousal 30, 60 and 90 sliders switch to MCM defined values (not iincremental changes, while other ABBA sliders are incremental).

Maybe 2 or 3 sliders with 3, 2 and 1 switching points each?

I experimented with cloth and armour changes depending on arousal level with alredy available sliders in ABBA and it works good. I have some more ideas but the switching should be not incremental, because of clipping.

Thanks

I've been wondering about adding a new feature to ABBA and want some feedback about whether folk would like it or not, poll added on page 1 for a week.

Currently the slider values that are set in the MCM are applied to the player (if female) and all female npcs too.

What if there was an option to randomise these values for npcs to add some crazy body variety?

I'm thinking I could add a quest that sets 20 or so float arrays (which correspond to the slider values) on initialisation and then each time an npc is affected by ABBA they are assigned one of these arrays at random. This would then be stored so that npc always uses this array.

In addition to this I could add an MCM option to regenerate the floats and another to set the value range for the floats.

It shouldn't really affect performance (I just tested randomising all of the sliders every time the morph script is run and it worked fine).

Anyhow let me know what you guys think, I'm pretty much out of work now this covid19 thing is starting to hit hard in the UK so I have more time on my hands.

Hallo Yinkle,

here is a sample of what i meant in my previos post.

With the sliders it could be possible to make something like that with bras or skirts. Maybe even with changes of meshes (mesh swap with sliders). Dont know, if it is a crazy idea..

What is the performance impact of the sliders in general, any ideas what is more performance intensive: mesh changes with sliders or meshswap with scripts?

Sample.7z

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've been wondering about adding a new feature to ABBA and want some feedback about whether folk would like it or not, poll added on page 1 for a week.

Currently the slider values that are set in the MCM are applied to the player (if female) and all female npcs too.

What if there was an option to randomise these values for npcs to add some crazy body variety?

I'm thinking I could add a quest that sets 20 or so float arrays (which correspond to the slider values) on initialisation and then each time an npc is affected by ABBA they are assigned one of these arrays at random. This would then be stored so that npc always uses this array.

In addition to this I could add an MCM option to regenerate the floats and another to set the value range for the floats.

It shouldn't really affect performance (I just tested randomising all of the sliders every time the morph script is run and it worked fine).

Anyhow let me know what you guys think, I'm pretty much out of work now this covid19 thing is starting to hit hard in the UK so I have more time on my hands.

Great idiea. Can you go further and implement presets like slim or curvy or other from cbbe and unp? No more only one preset ingame..... i guess i am dreaming...