Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

6 hours ago, screamooo said:

Okay, thanks for listening to the story. Your mode is fantastic!

OK I've more or less implemented this feature, I made it so you can choose 3 types of armour from all of the biped slots that will apply the armour factor adjustment. I just need to test it a bit and then I'll update the mod on here, screenshot of the MCM in spoiler:

Spoiler

enb2020_4_3_14_42_09.jpg.e43227ade99c75bf574fbfff9a4f5822.jpg

First ,I appreciate you for making this wonderful mod, especially the "armor factor". 

(English is not my first language, and never use for communicate  before)

Can you add more slider on the "armor factor"? such as "More Flatness" , Because  it is a little large and some unnatural when "Push together " and "Push Up" .And it is will be very interesting for breast  popped out when character  unequipped armor. 

Thanks .

_(:з」∠)_

ABBA outfit 4.4. Equipping any variant of the plain ABBA dress causes an instant CTD. Looks fine in bodyslide. But the special dress works fine. And the mesh and xml look identical between the special and plain flavors. Only difference is the effect/enchantment stuff on the special flavor.

So I went into nifskope and hen I set the BSShaderTextureSet for the BSTriShape Dress to have textures\cubemaps\shinydull_e.dds and textures\clothes\abba\dress_em.dds in the 5th and 6th slots the CTD goes away. I did  it in ABBA_Dress_1.nif  and ABBA_Dress_0.nif but I supposed it should really just be done once in the shapedate nif(s) in CalienteTools tree..

The bizarre thing is that the plain dress is set to a default shader, so it shouldnt care about those settings, and the special dress uses an environment map shader, so it needed the extra textures defined. 

19 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

ABBA outfit 4.4. Equipping any variant of the plain ABBA dress causes an instant CTD. Looks fine in bodyslide. But the special dress works fine. And the mesh and xml look identical between the special and plain flavors. Only difference is the effect/enchantment stuff on the special flavor.

So I went into nifskope and hen I set the BSShaderTextureSet for the BSTriShape Dress to have textures\cubemaps\shinydull_e.dds and textures\clothes\abba\dress_em.dds in the 5th and 6th slots the CTD goes away. I did  it in ABBA_Dress_1.nif  and ABBA_Dress_0.nif but I supposed it should really just be done once in the shapedate nif(s) in CalienteTools tree..

The bizarre thing is that the plain dress is set to a default shader, so it shouldnt care about those settings, and the special dress uses an environment map shader, so it needed the extra textures defined. 

I'm going to release a new version of ABBA outfit soon and I'll look into this beforehand. That said, I'm puzzled as to why you are having this issue!

Would there be any way to remove/disable the breast adjustment completely? The rest is fine and i would love to keep it, however the breast sliders override other mods data (Such as fertility mode and MME) I have tried SLIF, however that mod isnt very user friendly and i cant get the presets right. So basically what im asking is: Is there any files i can delete/adjust/reorganise to stop the breasts changing with this mod?

5 hours ago, DragonBeats said:

Would there be any way to remove/disable the breast adjustment completely? The rest is fine and i would love to keep it, however the breast sliders override other mods data (Such as fertility mode and MME) I have tried SLIF, however that mod isnt very user friendly and i cant get the presets right. So basically what im asking is: Is there any files i can delete/adjust/reorganise to stop the breasts changing with this mod?

Not really, this mod's primary purpose as the name would suggest is breast adjustment. You can disable the mod from working on the player character but beyond that I'd have to add functionality to toggle every slider which isn't going to happen any time soon. Your best bet is definitely SLIF if you can get it to do what you want, might be worth persevering with that.

hey man tried to turn this mod to esl.

i check the source and it needs some adjustments.

long story short, i look for this GetFormFromFile, found some change it.

then when i try to compile it only the ABBAShoutLearn succeeded. and the other script ABBA_ClockRefScript did not. it said a bunch of file is undefined.

6 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

hey man tried to turn this mod to esl.

i check the source and it needs some adjustments.

long story short, i look for this GetFormFromFile, found some change it.

then when i try to compile it only the ABBAShoutLearn succeeded. and the other script ABBA_ClockRefScript did not. it said a bunch of file is undefined.

well based on this experiment, the quest not broken (give shout and dress). but the dress effect didnt show up. :(

On 4/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, Yinkle said:

모든 Biped에서 방어구 계수를 조정할 수 있습니다. 난 그냥 조금 테스트하고 스포일러에서 MCM의 스크린 샷, 여기에 모드를 업데이트합니다 :

내용 호흡

enb2020_4_3_14_42_09.jpg.e43227ade99c75bf574fbfff9a4f5822.jpg

I've tried new features for days. First, if you specify two or more slots, the chest deforms twice. Is this intended?

So, only slots 56 were assigned, not slots 32.But the body armor was not included in the slot # 56 bikini armor bra set for Sex Rep Survival Mode, so only the slot 32 was used as before.

I think it's better to have one breast deformation even if you meet the slot multiple times. What do you think?

I'm sorry if it's difficult to read because the story is long but this is written through a translator.

2 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Is there a console command when you have not received the dialog to get the orgasmic scream?

Somehow they didn't gather around the dragon and many were dead too.

help "dovahkiin orgasm" (to get the <ShoutID>)

Addshout <ShoutID>

player.unlockword <shoutID>

Sorry it got messed up, I've had folk say they missed it by fast travelling back to whiterun before the dialogue happened too. I'll look into a new way to unlock it, I rather liked this dialogue with the guard though and figured it would be fun for folk that are new to the mod. :)

Edit: What I might do is add a dialogue to the Jarl of whiterun conditionally if it gets missed after the dragon fight.

32 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

the dialogue with the Jarl would be great.

Just added this feature to my dev version and testing has been good so far, I also fixed a mistake I'd made in the script for the dialogue topic. This will be added in the next version, thanks for the feedback! :)

Hallo Yinkle,

the new feature works great. This mod is a must have in my playthrough.

I have a small request for the armour factor feature, if it is possible.

There are several bikini types like pasties and piercings, that should get the armour factor applied. Would it be possible to create some sort of exeption system for individual items?

The HH racemenu uses keyword (HH_OFFSET), which is in the nif files NIStringExtraData. I do not know, how complicated it could be to implement such a keyword for the Armour factor feature.

Example:  the mesh contains in NIStringExtraData the keyword "ArmourFactor" and Value "0". In that case the Armour Factor is not applied, without NIStringExtraData it would be applied.

If it does not work that way....well, maybe you have an idea. ?

3 hours ago, monty359 said:

The HH racemenu uses keyword (HH_OFFSET), which is in the nif files NIStringExtraData.

That feature is managed by the racemenu skse plugin and outside the scope of this mod (and my knowledge). If I ever get round to learning the black art of skse plugin development then maybe something like this would be possible. The only other way would be adding a keyword using the MCM.

50 minutes ago, Einherjar81 said:

Is there possibility of support for BHUNP genital sliders?  "PussyCute" = "InnieOutie" for instance?

With the advent of UNPR/BHUNP etc I'm expecting a flood of requests to support whole new sets of sliders that are totally unrelated to both UNP and CBBE (oldrim or SE). I did suggest to the UNPR team a while back that they should try to stick to the standard slider naming conventions but it seems they didn't. There's only so much one can do and I don't even use UNP and never have/will. Personally I think CBBE SE is a much better option than all of the UNP variants so that is where my focus is. I've included basic UNP compatibility but that's as far as it goes for now.

I'm currently trying to make ABBA more stable in extreme useage by adding an event manager and really don't have time for stuff like this just now, maybe some day, sorry. :)

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I did suggest to the UNPR team a while back that they should try to stick to the standard slider naming conventions but it seems they didn't.

Yeah, that would have been nice.  Probably the easiest thing for me to do is to go through the Bodyslide projects and rename the UNP sliders to match their CBBE equivalents... Then just use the CBBE Racemenu morphs.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Personally I think CBBE SE is a much better option than all of the UNP variants so that is where my focus is.

I think the CBBE sliders are better... UUNP and its derivatives have always had a lot of worthless full-body sliders for fringe shapes.

But I'd rather not redo all my textures to jump ship, you know?

EDIT - For the record, a standardized CBBE body with a UNP UV map would be my modding dream come true.