4 minutes ago, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

Permanently?  Whoa, I didn't realize that was possible from within the console.

Permanently as long as you continue from that point. If you start a new game or load an earlier save from before you ran that command, you'll want to redo it.

12 hours ago, Insultedreference445 said:

I'm using Rogg DD Items Manager (without Armor Keywords) and Devious Devices RC9.0. I can't seem to get the manager to work. It only applies one item to a companion and none to the player.

Make sure your MCM options are set properly in Violate's Restraints menu:

Untitled.png

Hey ego! I have a question about AAF violate. I am currently translating the lines in its ESP into Chinese in depth, and some words may deviate from their original English meanings depending on the context. But I can't find all the lines in the game, especially who said certain lines (some can be determined, such as super mutants), so is there a list of characters corresponding to the lines? Perhaps this way, there won't be a ridiculous translation result

2 hours ago, NiffyFox said:

im pretty sure this broke with the new version of AAF

The "new" version of AAF from years ago (171)? Did you only just get around to upgrading to it recently? Latest AAF and Violate have been working fine for me, but since you haven't said what problems you've observed it's really hard to guess where you went wrong. For starters, make sure you're not using anything that patches AAF (the NativeSync mod, for example), and that nothing else is overwriting the copy of the LLFP library AAF installs (Rad Morphing Redux, Boston Devious Helper, Real Handcuffs, etc).

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The "new" version of AAF from years ago (171)? Did you only just get around to upgrading to it recently? Latest AAF and Violate have been working fine for me, but since you haven't said what problems you've observed it's really hard to guess where you went wrong. For starters, make sure you're not using anything that patches AAF (the NativeSync mod, for example), and that nothing else is overwriting the copy of the LLFP library AAF installs (Rad Morphing Redux, Boston Devious Helper, Real Handcuffs, etc).

I fixed it, just bugged out for me.

4 hours ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Hey I'm crashing after surrendering to synths everytime. It worked the first time I surrendered but now it's just crashing whenever I lose to them before the AAF animation starts.

I doubt Violate itself is causing your crash.  I know HHS can cause CTDs during animations.  Post your Buffout crash log and I'll take a look.

41 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I doubt Violate itself is causing your crash.  I know HHS can cause CTDs during animations.  Post your Buffout crash log and I'll take a look.

Hey it was definitely the HHS causing the crash, took my shoes off before surrendering and it worked fine lol.

Posted (edited)

New Version 1.60 Uploaded

At long last, version 1.60 is out of beta!  Includes the following changes:

• Added full support for Kziitd Fetish Toolset devices, including MCM options.
  • Fixed outcomes sometimes getting stuck when an aggressor wants to talk to the player but too many other NPCs are in the way

KFT devices will only be applied to females, and other restraints (RH and DD) will not be applied to actors who get KFT devices, so it is safe to leave DD and RH enabled, e.g. for male followers.

Edited by EgoBallistic
4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.60 Uploaded

At long last, version 1.60 is out of beta!  Includes the following changes:

• Added full support for Kziitd Fetish Toolset devices, including MCM options.
  • Fixed outcomes sometimes getting stuck when an aggressor wants to talk to the player but too many other NPCs are in the way

KFT devices will only be applied to females, and other restraints (RH and DD) will not be applied to actors who get KFT devices, so it is safe to leave DD and RH enabled, e.g. for male followers.

Thanks for the dual deployment so we can get the new devices applied.  Much appreciated for all your work on this!

Hey ! I updated the mod and tried with KFT, but whenever I surrender KFT (or DD for that matter) devices never apply on the player (female). KFT (or DD) work otherwise, and as far as I recall DD integration worked before I updated to the latest version. Did I miss something in the install ? In the options of violate I have KFT integration to on with 100% chance...

25 minutes ago, tintin99992040 said:

Hey ! I updated the mod and tried with KFT, but whenever I surrender KFT (or DD for that matter) devices never apply on the player (female). KFT (or DD) work otherwise, and as far as I recall DD integration worked before I updated to the latest version. Did I miss something in the install ? In the options of violate I have KFT integration to on with 100% chance...

Do you have the Expanded KFT Dialogue mod installed?  That mod needs to be updated to the latest version of KFT, right now it breaks the function Violate uses to equip KFT restraints.

Is it possible to blacklist items from the theft scenario?

I have a roboarm on my char since CS mission where it was cut off and it is being stolen is very immersion-breaking. It is a wearable item that goes on top of the body as sort of a sleeve (found it to be best solution to work with all the outfits), so I understand why violate considers it as a valid item to steal. I've tried the no stip item menu, but it does not work with violate.  

On 4/7/2024 at 2:10 PM, lt5ive said:

Is it possible to blacklist items from the theft scenario?

Wearable items will be taken if they have any of the following keywords:

• ObjectTypeArmor (000F4AE9)
  • Armor_NoFirstTimeLoot (0004F42C)
  • DogmeatNoVisualsOnRetrieve (0007820B)
  • ma_armor_lining (0007FACA)

Simplest thing would be to patch the plugin that roboarm came from and remove those keywords.