7 hours ago, Gorvi said:

Sorry I couldn't help.  Try restarting the game, checking load orders, making sure you have all the required mods, etc.

It seems to be fickle and touchy.  I was having problems myself where sexlab and arousal wasn't tracking stats properly and after restarting(or in-game reinstalling) all the relevant mods it started working.

Just noticed that the SSE version of Bad Dog Hoodies doesn't ask for RCAE. Since everything works, except for the one thing that RCAE should do (register those events), I am guessing that it would need one?

52 minutes ago, RainyDagger said:

Just noticed that the SSE version of Bad Dog Hoodies doesn't ask for RCAE. Since everything works, except for the one thing that RCAE should do (register those events), I am guessing that it would need one?

i dont have it installed and my sex stats and arousal states which control being sheathed/unsheathed are tracking

After digging around, I've heard that this mod is a possible cause for my female argonian blue tail issue.  Does anyone know how to fix this issue or if it's not from this mod at least tell me what causes the issue so I can work out what is causing it?

The only thing RCAE does for you is let you use keys and potions to affect erections. Everything else you can get from SL and SLA.

Possibly I could get the same effect by stealing the keybindings for schlong up/down from SOS. But I don't know how to do that and I think the benefit is minimal. Load up SLA already.

I don't have any plans to support SL lite. Too much to do, too unfamiliar with that variant. 

Likely this is the cause of argonian blue tails, but likely it's because you have something installed wrong. The full story:

Pussies get their own texture and the people who made the pussy models put that texture in the a spare spot on the body texture. Unfortunately that spot was used for argonian tails. This mod fixes that by pointing tails at a different texture file, which is just the same except it has the original tail texture instead of the pussy texture. If everything is installed right that works fine; if not, it can be pointing at a texture file that's not there.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Possibly I could get the same effect by stealing the keybindings for schlong up/down from SOS. But I don't know how to do that and I think the benefit is minimal. Load up SLA already. 

I would make all new keybinds like home/end for controlling the sheath/unsheath states

Just finished up the Bodyslide files I have been working on but don't really have time to test them in game right now so use at your own risk. I haven't included any of the canine or werewolf meshes as they are not done yet.

I ended up fixing the broken meshes by taking parts of the functional ones and reworking them to replace the broken parts. Its not really a proper fix but is should work.

BadDog Female Hoodies.7z

Edit

On 12/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, Bad Dog said:

Likely this is the cause of argonian blue tails, but likely it's because you have something installed wrong. The full story:

Pussies get their own texture and the people who made the pussy models put that texture in the a spare spot on the body texture. Unfortunately that spot was used for argonian tails. This mod fixes that by pointing tails at a different texture file, which is just the same except it has the original tail texture instead of the pussy texture. If everything is installed right that works fine; if not, it can be pointing at a texture file that's not there. 

As far as I can tell there is no reason for this mod to touch the tail AA and the record should be remove from the plugin. None of the meshes included point at the body texture. Your just causing unnecessary compatibility issues for people.

If you want to mess with the tails texture path it should rally be done in a separate plugin.

I quoted your reason so yes I did read it. Nothing you do touches the actual body mesh or textures and there are no stand alone pussy models in the archive so your explanation doesn't make sense to me. Granted I haven't dug too deeply into how the mod works internally so I may have missed something. If you could explain in more detail it might help clear things up about the nature of this edit.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, Bad Dog said:
  • There are so many female options that it's not really possible to cover them all. I put my textures for female humans, khajiit, and argonians in the main mod, with support for the pussy. They'll match the schlongs. If you want to use your own textures, load them after this mod or take mine out.
  • Argonians are their own problem because the tail texture uses the same space as the pussy. That's fixed with an extra tail texture, which shouldn't interfere unless you have an odd argonian texture.

You mean this? If so then this information is out of date. You have NOT included any body textures (except for the male khajiit for some odd reason) and have not since the body meshes were removed from the mod.

The change log for version 8.0.4 says as much:

• Removed female bodies and textures to a separate mod

A bit of a bug report, I imagine it's pretty low priority but should at least be made aware.

Using Skyrim VR, got SL full, Aroused, SoS (With VR patch), VR Body (With SoS patch), and this mod running. Everything seems to work except the player schlong, as it will always be cut (Shit that got too real for a second). Also, Bad Dog Sheath is invisible/broken for the player unless they are Khajiit, while Bad Dog Slit is invisible/broken on the player unless they are Argonian. I have a feeling those 2 issues are related to each other.

Worth noting too, honestly I haven't done enough testing to verify what exactly is going on, but with the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, the "LS Force Nude" object given to NPCs that go in the baths/beds actually causes male NPC's to put on underwear, even if they were nude before.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:22 PM, greg136 said:

A bit of a bug report, I imagine it's pretty low priority but should at least be made aware.

Using Skyrim VR, got SL full, Aroused, SoS (With VR patch), VR Body (With SoS patch), and this mod running. Everything seems to work except the player schlong, as it will always be cut (Shit that got too real for a second). Also, Bad Dog Sheath is invisible/broken for the player unless they are Khajiit, while Bad Dog Slit is invisible/broken on the player unless they are Argonian. I have a feeling those 2 issues are related to each other.

Worth noting too, honestly I haven't done enough testing to verify what exactly is going on, but with the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, the "LS Force Nude" object given to NPCs that go in the baths/beds actually causes male NPC's to put on underwear, even if they were nude before.

Wait, are you saying that you got this BD Hoodies mod working in VR? I tried everything to accomplish it, but it never worked. The sheaths, slits and other stuff show up on Khajiits, Argonians, but they just don't work. During sex animation, they are still sheathed. Could you please help me how to fix that problem?

47 minutes ago, RainyDagger said:

Wait, are you saying that you got this BD Hoodies mod working in VR? I tried everything to accomplish it, but it never worked. The sheaths, slits and other stuff show up on Khajiits, Argonians, but they just don't work. During sex animation, they are still sheathed. Could you please help me how to fix that problem?

Yeah, try the steps I posted in the SL framework thread here:

Only caveat is that SL full stopped working, but I disabled SL full in my mod manager and re-enabled SL light and now I seem to have SL full working pretty well.

So I have CBBE and the female Dragonic argonian textures installed and I'm also getting the purple/blue tail glitch. From what I've seen in this thread so far it looks like it might have something to do with a certain node being dedicated to argonian tails being overwritten by BD Hoodies? Has anyone found a definitive fix for this as of yet? I enjoy this mod but the blue argo tails are really distracting.

10 hours ago, Illya said:

So I have CBBE and the female Dragonic argonian textures installed and I'm also getting the purple/blue tail glitch. From what I've seen in this thread so far it looks like it might have something to do with a certain node being dedicated to argonian tails being overwritten by BD Hoodies? Has anyone found a definitive fix for this as of yet? I enjoy this mod but the blue argo tails are really distracting.

Its an issue with BDHoodieFemale.esp. At one point the mod included a body replacer that messed around with the texture path of the tail making the edit necessary at the time.

Just open up BDHoodieFemale.esp in SSEEdit and delete Armor Addon \ 00069CE2 <NakedTailArgonian>. You can also delete Texture Set \ 0400090A <SkinTailFemaleArgonian> if you want but its not necessary.

Additionally because both BDHoodieFemale.esp and BDHoodieSchlong.esp use a script to inject their data into the SOS system dynamically it should be safe to convert them to .esl files. That way you save on two load slots.

9 hours ago, popcorn71 said:

Its an issue with BDHoodieFemale.esp. At one point the mod included a body replacer that messed around with the texture path of the tail making the edit necessary at the time.

Just open up BDHoodieFemale.esp in SSEEdit and delete Armor Addon \ 00069CE2 <NakedTailArgonian>. You can also delete Texture Set \ 0400090A <SkinTailFemaleArgonian> if you want but its not necessary.

Additionally because both BDHoodieFemale.esp and BDHoodieSchlong.esp use a script to inject their data into the SOS system dynamically it should be safe to convert them to .esl files. That way you save on two load slots.

Thank you so much! I no longer have argonians running around with lightsaber tails.

Edit 2:

Removed the attached file.

Edit:

It seems that the commented out change log in the script was causing the game to crash on the main menu. That section need to be deleted from the script and the script recompiled. Not sure if this is caused by a problem on my end or if its an issue with how the game handles scripts. Reuploaded the fixed files.

For any one who may be interested I did some work on the system quest to clean up some issues I was having and hopeful squeeze a bit of extra performance out of it.

I'm attaching the modified script here for anyone to use. Just be aware that all standard disclaimers about installing strange mod apply here. So basically don't use this unless you know what your doing.

Here is a list of changes:

• Replaced individual local arousal break vars with an array for less code branching and possible expandability.
  • Changed 'erectionLevel' data that was being passed to functions from 0 through 9 to only be 0 through 3. Allows this data to be used directly in array/formlist access.
  • Changed how data was being stored/read on BDSchlongs form StorageUtil functions to directly reading/writing to the FormList. Removes direct StorageUtil dependency. Also StorageUtil didn't seem to like working with data from .esl files.
  • Slightly safer code for dealing with actors that may no longer exist.
    Note: once a form is assigned to a variable it is considered temporarily persistent and will NOT be deleted until all variables holding it are cleared and only if the actor was not permanently persistent to begin with. This doesn't apply if the actor was added by a mod and that mod was removed though... It also may not apply to actor that were remove during a cell reset. More info needed here.
  • Added a random modifier to thread locking code when registering forms to help avoid deadlocking.
  • Removed a large chunk of code from OnArousalComputed() that was just wasting VM resources assigning a variable to the same value repeatedly for no reason.
  • Added thread protection to OnArousalComputed(). If OnArousalComputed() is called again before the last call is finished, the second call will just return.
  • EquipSchlong() was forcing any female actor that was in a SL scene to be soft. Removed this functionally. Now just use the passed in erection level data for all actors and let the calling functions decide the erection level.
  • Folded SL related code from EquipSchlong() into OnSexLabAnimationStart(). This is a substantial optimization of EquipSchlong() and reduces the frequency that EquipSchlong() is called when non-BD actors are involved in a SexLab scene.
  • If SLA is installed, CheckErectionLevel() is now call from OnSexLabAnimationStart() for any BD equipped actors that are NOT in the 'male' position. This way their erection level will properly match their arousal at the start of a scene. This change is very much subjective and needs some form of configurable option to handle properly.
  • If SLA is NOT installed, any BD equipped actor that are NOT in the 'male' position will be made hard at the start of a SexLab scene. Again, subjective.
  • Huge optimized EquipSchlong() in the case that the actor is using a BD strap-on.
  • CheckErectionLevel() now uses a tight loop to find arousal level instead of nested if statements. Cleaner more expandable code.
  • Moved code for sending SoS events out of CheckErectionLevel() and into new Function SendSoSEventsArousal(Actor akActor, Int aiArousal). Allows for more flexible code.
  • Ensure that SoS events are sent at the start/end of SL scenes as needed.
  • Added String Function ToStr(Form ak) for use in debug messages. Appends the forms CK name to the type/formID info.
  • Added String Function FrameworkErrorStr(String ModNane) for use in debug messages.
  • Commented out DoGameLoad().RegisterForModevent("slaUpdateExposure", "OnUpdateExposure") as that event just contained debug code.
  • Slight optimization of event registering for SexLab and SexLab Aroused.
  • Some minor optimizations in HandleAnimationEvent() having to do with erection level and less code branching. I don't have RCAE so have not tested.
  • Added new event OnSexLabAnimationEndHelper(Form akTarget, Float afDelay) so we can use multi threading when forcing actors soft after a SexLab scene.
    Its not AS good as handling each actor in its own script object but is still better then processing the actors in sequence. afDelay is a delay in seconds before forcing soft. afDelay is 2 second but could easily be given an option to configure any desired value.
  • Added new event OnArousalComputedHelper(Form akTarget, Float afDelay) so we can use multi threading when updating erection levels after SLA computed arousal. Disable by default!
    In theory this could result in a much more responsive system but puts more stress on Papyrus in much shorter bursts. It also may be more susceptible to "event lag".
    USE WITH CAUTION!!! Change OnArousalComputedThreadedProcess(False, k, s) to OnArousalComputedThreadedProcess(True, k, s) to enable.

@Bad Dog: I realize it may seem like I'm trying to step on your toes here and that I don't appreciate your work but that couldn't be further form the truth.

@popcorn71 no worries, but I won't keep all your changes. Putting the breakpoints in variables was a conscious decision, and some of the other changes duplicate changes I've already made for the next version (some from ChosenClue, btw). So I'll poke through what you have and see what I can do with it.

@revanswe, jeez. load the mod right and you wont have problems.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@popcorn71 no worries, but I won't keep all your changes. Putting the breakpoints in variables was a conscious decision, and some of the other changes duplicate changes I've already made for the next version (some from ChosenClue, btw). So I'll poke through what you have and see what I can do with it.

@revanswe, jeez. load the mod right and you wont have problems.

@Bad DogWhat is correct then please tell me because I just installed this mod with NMM and as I said I did use any other textures that affects Argonians

My code still gets the values for the arousal break points from the existing GlobalVariables it just stores them locally in an int array instead of using separate ints. The idea is that because erection level is now only a value between 0 and 3 you can do stuff like this:

If !(arousalBreaks)
	arousalBreaks = New Int[4]
	arousalBreaks[3] = 101	; Max. This doesn't change and is here for speed.
EndIf

arousalBreaks[0] = BDArousalBreak01.GetValueInt()
arousalBreaks[1] = BDArousalBreak02.GetValueInt()
arousalBreaks[2] = BDArousalBreak03.GetValueInt()

Int iErectionLevel

Int i
Int iLength = arousalBreaks.Length
While (i < iLength)
	If (actorArousal < arousalBreaks[i])
		iErectionLevel = i
		Return	; Breaks the loop. Extremely minor optimization.
	EndIf
	i += 1
EndWhile

Also I made some fixes and enhancements to the OnArousalComputed event over the one that I attached to my last post for better threading support and removed the OnArousalComputedThreadedProcess function.

Int ThreadedArousalCheck = 10	; The number of simultaneous threads for checking arousal levels. 0 or 1 = disabled threading

Int OnArousalComputedTL
Event OnArousalComputed(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
	If (OnArousalComputedTL)
		Trace("[BDSOS] OnArousalComputed " + eventName + ", " + argNum + " event received before the previous event finished! Ignoring the event.")
		Return
	EndIf
	OnArousalComputedTL = 1

Trace("[BDSOS] OnArousalComputed " + eventName + ", " + argNum)

; Do the player first! This COULD be altered to use the same code as NPCs to allow it to be threaded.
	CheckErectionLevel(Game.GetPlayer())

If (argNum > 0)

int myLockNum = Utility.randomInt(10, 32000)
		Actor [] myActors = SLAMain.getLoadedActors(myLockNum)     ; This could be null If called at the wrong time

int j = myActors.Length		; Length still works on empty arrays (returns 0) so no need to check if the array is filled.
		String s = Self + "_OnArousalComputedHelper"
		Bool bUseThreading = (ThreadedArousalCheck > 1) as Bool
		While (j)
			j -= 1
			If (myActors[j])

If (bUseThreading)
					Int iHandle = ModEvent.Create(s)
					If (iHandle)
						OnArousalComputedTL += 1
						ModEvent.PushForm(iHandle, myActors[j])
						ModEvent.PushFloat(iHandle, 0)
						ModEvent.Send(iHandle)
					Else	; Something went wrong so do things the slow way
						CheckErectionLevel(myActors[j])
					EndIf
				Else
					CheckErectionLevel(myActors[j])
				EndIf

EndIf
		EndWhile

SLAMain.UnlockScan(myLockNum)

EndIf
	OnArousalComputedTL -= 1
EndEvent

Int ThreadedArousalCheckTL
Event OnArousalComputedHelper(form akActor, Float afDelay)
	; Amusing the game is running a 60fps than 1 frame is 0.0166666666666667 seconds
	; Wait about 2 frames plus a random amount between 0 and 0.16 seconds for a possible total of 0.2 seconds
	; These numbers need to be smallish to benefit from the threading but not too small...

Float fRetryTime = Utility.RandomFloat(0.04, 0.2)		; RandomFloat to help avoid deadlocking. Also thread release
	Int iRetryCount
	While (ThreadedArousalCheckTL > ThreadedArousalCheck)
		iRetryCount += 1
		If (iRetryCount > 149)		; Assuming a deadlock at this point and returning or releasing the thread lock.
			Return		;	ThreadedArousalCheckTL -= 1
		EndIf
		Utility.WaitMenuMode(fRetryTime)		; thread release. No need to ignore time in menu here
	;	Debug.Trace("Thread Locked!")
	EndWhile
	ThreadedArousalCheckTL += 1

fRetryTime *= iRetryCount
	If (afDelay > fRetryTime)
		Utility.WaitMenuMode(afDelay - fRetryTime)
	EndIf
	CheckErectionLevel(akActor as Actor)

ThreadedArousalCheckTL -= 1
	OnArousalComputedTL -= 1
EndEvent

On 1/18/2019 at 10:45 PM, Revanswe said:

@Bad DogWhat is correct then please tell me because I just installed this mod with NMM and as I said I did use any other textures that affects Argonians

"the fix is to copy the three textures without the vagina addon (argonianfemalebody.dds , argonianfemalebody_msn.dds , and argonianfemalebody_s.dds and rename the copies to argonianfemaletail.dds , argonianfemaletail_msn.dds, and argonianfemaletail_s.dds

Install those new texture files into Data\textures\actors\character\ArgonianFemale"

taken from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84648 (you don't need this mod as it's functionality taken from BD hoodies.)