Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

11 hours ago, DocClox said:

@CliftonJD

I'm of half a mind to write some bridging code for PAHE and Immersive Jewlery. There's some very stuff in there, include a "beloved thrall" collar that's just begging to be enchanted to be more than just decoration..

I can handle the ZAZ side of things, but it would be nice to have PAHE recognize the enchanted collars and bracelets as leasing collars and iron equivalent cuffs.

Any ideas? My last attempt at this didn't  work  as well as I'd hoped.

each of the collars we want added would need the PAHRestraintLeash [KYWD:0604BE3C]

iron cuffs are written into the script properties as the exact item so i'd need a list of which bracelets would meet the criteria...unless you want them all added, its do-able, i've actually been considering with the addition of dom that its time for some stronger cuffs to be forged anyway. so these new bracelets can have the strength of steel or ebony even...(insert evil laugh here)?

27 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, i was wondering if we should look into adding more prostitutes as an option to tdf to be able to make an option for more slaves to become prostitutes, but if he's already working a rewrite, maybe best to see how that pans out

I took the independent prostitutes add-on, added 5 more prostitutes to the 15 and I added Moortal, Falkreath, Dawnstar, Winterhold and Ravenrock. The additional cities seem to be working, but I really need some help with the scripts. As I wrote, I can't compile them. I'm thinking about adding all towns with Inns, Skyhaven, the Dawngard Buildings.    

17 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

iron cuffs are written into the script properties as the exact item so i'd need a list of which bracelets would meet the criteria...unless you want them all added, its do-able, i've actually been considering with the addition of dom that its time for some stronger cuffs to be forged anyway. so these new bracelets can have the strength of steel or ebony even...(insert evil laugh here)?

Cool. If you're considering adding new cuffs anyway, is it worth re-doing them in terms of keywords rather than formids? It would make this sort of thing a lot easier, going forwards.

10 hours ago, Meladiator said:

Been using pahe for a while and just conformed to the newer updates.

Just for installation ease, is it possible to turn the tdf patch, Immersive creatures patch, as well as the devious suits patch flagged as ESL (espfe)? I know how to do the process in xEdit myself... just takes a moment when I want to play the game lol.

Thanks.

only to flag it as the esl, but not to compact the form id's as esl and i'll work on flagging more for next update as well

6 hours ago, Villianize said:

@CliftonJD The different results are purely suspicions. I was unaware that someone else reported the bug. This being said if it was fixed in later releases is there anyway to fix the bandits Base Actor? Like by removing them from the Slave faction? or once this happens is the only real fix to start the game all over? The only mod I have that calms bandits like this is Defeat.

not sure if there's a way of removing factions from the base actor if you have a save from 1 of those versions, best i can recommend without a new save would be this:

On 7/3/2018 at 9:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

Hide contents
  • Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again
7 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Cool. If you're considering adding new cuffs anyway, is it worth re-doing them in terms of keywords rather than formids? It would make this sort of thing a lot easier, going forwards.

ya, i don't know why zaz never had any keywords to separate ropes from iron or leather but i did notice even dd is on;y just recently adding keywords for material types--pretty much that's why it was done by formid's for the existing cuffs...but ya going forward, keywords would make it a hell of alot easier for me to script them all in by the keywords if you wanna add them into the items for us. maybe use the constructible object recipes as a reference to decide which would get the stronger keywords for ebony versus steel, that or the higher value of the bracelets could be ebony and the cheaper bracelets could be steel. something like pahsteelcuffs or pahebonycuffs would work

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I took the independent prostitutes add-on, added 5 more prostitutes to the 15 and I added Moortal, Falkreath, Dawnstar, Winterhold and Ravenrock. The additional cities seem to be working, but I really need some help with the scripts. As I wrote, I can't compile them. I'm thinking about adding all towns with Inns, Skyhaven, the Dawngard Buildings.    

i thought the independent prostitutes plugin was only for the prostitutes working in cities so i never thought to try it since the slaves don't earn anything working cities...which is another thing i hope can be fixed in the rewrite. but ya if you wanna send me what you got, i can compile it for ya, if any of the requirements changed send me a list of the changes with it

For a Start: Instead of having only the Cities as working place the independent plug-in offers the option to place the prostitutes every where. But this add-on overwrites some of the main configuration files of TDF so it was easier to make the edits in the add-on instead of making them twice.

Editing the scripts is just copy and paste with changing some numbers for the most parts. But the CK doesn't allow me to add or set the properties or compile the scripts. 

Here is the edited version:

TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE.7z

The additional Cities are working as far as I know. 

Yinkle added the SLEN integration which is also working fine. 

What I need are the files 

ana_sf_bb_indhookerscen16_05 to 20_05 files. 

for the scenes. (I don't know if I did it right....)

and the additional References added to 

ana_hire_fire_mark

ana_ind_reset_15107

ana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689

7 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i take my dwmaer shuit from ingrid. here is the full story:

used alternate start pahe slaver start ->white run.

uppon spawning bannered mare, ingrid spawned too and get killed as taken to cloning cell to "revived" as slave.

she has a dwemer pet suit in her inventory, but wears a dwemer slave suit in her outfit so even taking it from her isn't the same unless you were able to take both suits--if you took both then you were testing the wrong suit for comparison is all

becuse my game heavy modedd i have lot of time to pick up all items from ingrid corpse before "new slave" ingrid spawned and the corpse removed.

this means unless ingird equiped in cloning cell different version of dwamer shuit we both wearing the identical same dwamer suits.

if you only saw the dwemer pet suit, then no idea why you couldn't see her outfit on her corpse. that's unusual behavior unless there's a devious law that since npc's can't equip more than 1, they can't have the other until the first is removed....either that or its cuz you're looting a corpse that's already between stages of enslavement so her outfit is already transferred over before you see the corpse---iirc the actor is killed After equipment is transfered, but before the original is swapped with the clone. maybe the items on the corpse are duplicates of her inventory that her new clone will also have

If you wish i run more test about this part of PAHE. See what happening.

About additional test request:

next weak or weak end i try execute the fallowing tests based on your request:

Here is the test plan:

i have a 100% original save file with a good character that can manage defeat vex in combat and deal with thieaf guild member in area where vex stay.

Run Zero:

This run is going to the reference run!

loading the save game with minimal pahe setup

capture vex

force vex combat aginst enemy and try use traning glitch mach as possible to see what is the combat raning maximum.

Run A:

loading this save game with minimal PAHE settup.

Capture VEX.

Bring vex some bandit kill mission

see vex how get trained by normal combat

if possible punish vex for not fighting. one punihsemnt / combat! ( so no use of combat traning exploit!

Do this traning until vex reach known traning maximum or stopgetting combat traning!

Run B:

load same save file, this time, with DD addon installed and active.

Capture vex

Make one combat traning devious dwamer shuit and put on vex.

Bring vex some bandit kill mission

see vex how get trained by normal combat

if possible punish vex for not fighting. one punihsemnt / combat! ( so no use of combat traning exploit!

Do this traning until vex reach known traning maximum or stopgetting combat traning!

This testing plan meet your testing requierments?

ok, sounds good

53 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

ana_sf_bb_indhookerscen16_05 to 20_05 files. 

for the scenes. (I don't know if I did it right....)

you didn't include the source for ana_sf_bb_indhookerscen16_05 or any after ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene15_05

58 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

and the additional References added to 

ana_hire_fire_mark

ana_ind_reset_15107

ana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689

not sure, what you mean there.

59 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

But the CK doesn't allow me to add or set the properties or compile the scripts. 

are you looking for the script properties of those to be added somewhere

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you didn't include the source for ana_sf_bb_indhookerscen16_05 or any after ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene15_05

not sure, what you mean there.

are you looking for the script properties of those to be added somewhere

ok i can't send this via mail, so I have to spam here: for every independent hooker there is one scene they all have the same fragment running. but with different propeties.

it should be looking like this:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 4
Scriptname ANA_SF_BB_IndHookerScene16_05 Extends Scene Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0()
;BEGIN CODE
; Empty function
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_2
Function Fragment_2()
;BEGIN CODE
(GetOwningQuest() as BB_RoamingHookersSceneStartSexScript).BeginSex()
;calls function from other script
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

referencealias property HookerREF auto
referencealias property ClientREF auto
faction property HookerPracticalExperience auto
sexlabframework property SexLab auto

I have the edited source files, but can't replace the xxx15_05 script in the scene with them in the CK. I missing something? 

My CK also does not accept the edited versions of the other 3 Scripts. 

While the additional City Hookers show up as they should, the properties for additional 5 Independent Hookers can't be set.   

ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene16_05.psc ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene17_05.psc ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene18_05.psc ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene19_05.psc ana_sf_bb_indhookerscene20_05.psc ana_hire_fire_mark.psc ana_ind_reset_15107.psc ana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689.psc

A picture from the CK: 

CK1.JPG

This are the use infos of the scenes 14,15,16 and 20. They should all look the same.

and for the problem with the aliases/properties:

CK2.JPG

the properties for the Hookers 16-20 don't show up. I'm sure, that I did something wrong, But I don't know what it is.

I have to solve this before I start adding further locations and maybeeee some more following hookers.   

I did a bit of editing with xedit... but I don't think that this is the right way to do this....

Edited by Pfiffy
17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

1 actually that's Not normal unless she only appears as unique, but not marked as unique in the ck. is that still using a double of her like before or is that her original without a double

2 hmm, moving into quest territory again so not sure how that'll work out, but i'd still avoid the forced follow option unless you can also stop the forced follow before enslavement

3 ahh, yes i do recall bedwarming features in other bathing beauty luxury suites...think in the version i used there's an option to disable that from the mcm

4 try Papyrus Data Transfer

I feel almost embarrassed at putting in my 2 cents worth here:

Thank you for the prompt reply

1 She was Rigel enslaved before death but upon enchainment had a different name.

She gave my 102 lev char one hell of  a beating  also before I had her down to 20% health = one hell of  a guard.

Vex duplicated was still Vex and all attempts at duplication (using proteus) on all unique NPCs, important or not...ie scripted or not) have had the same name. 

2  I probably wont use Senna  duplicated or not as she is crucial to many Dibella Qs while her ugly sisters are not worth the effort so I canned that and will use Beitild. Lisbet and Eola and I controlled myself about  upon cannibalistic hooker comments : )

3  Yes once I realized the guilty party I changed it in the MCM but the damage is done and no animation response still to those two questions despite obvious target interest.

4 I only use SSE and the supposed replacement  for that mod is the Fallrim one which uses Resaver. I suppose that if I feel the need desperately I can peel off the 2045 scripts by hand but if the save is still corrupt after that I am likely to damage something.

Edited by Will55
17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Don't forget the isolated inns Old Hroldan, Nightgate and Braidwood I have had a lonely hooker at all three and are they glad to see my char. I actually intend to rotate them as a holiday replacement although when they travel I will have to accompany them as I had an essential hooker  travelling alone who disappeared and I could not moveto her so I went to and found that  she somehow  was stuck on 1% LF and could not heal. No idea how/why.

17 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Don't forget the isolated inns Old Hroldan, Nightgate and Braidwood I have had a lonely hooker at all three and are they glad to see my char. I actually intend to rotate them as a holiday replacement although when they travel I will have to accompany them as I had an essential hooker  travelling alone who disappeared and I could not moveto her so I went to and found that  she somehow  was stuck on 1% LF and could not heal. No idea how/why.

We could make a list... but first I have make sure that everything is woking correctly

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

We could make a list... but first I have make sure that everything is woking correctly

Of course! It was  a suggestion only as what you all do is way over my head and we all appreciate it even if we do not say it that often.

TBH TDF/Ind and the PAH mod are  totally running this game for my char at present. Once I have both under happy control I might even manage a quest or two : )

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

Of course! It was  a suggestion only as what you all do is way over my head and we all appreciate it even if we do not say it that often.

TBH TDF/Ind and the PAH mod are  totally running this game for my char at present. Once I have both under happy control I might even manage a quest or two : )

It seems like what I do is also over my head... But adding further places seems to be much easier than to add more hookers. I also thought about a separate PAHE slave prostitution mod based on TDF. All that has to be done will be replacing/renaming the references, so that both Mods can work parallel...This will mean to do a lot search and replace work in the scripts. 

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

ok i can't send this via mail, so I have to spam here: for every independent hooker there is one scene they all have the same fragment running. but with different propeties.

it should be looking like this:

we do have spoilers like this:

Spoiler

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 4
Scriptname ANA_SF_BB_IndHookerScene16_05 Extends Scene Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0()
;BEGIN CODE
; Empty function
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_2
Function Fragment_2()
;BEGIN CODE
(GetOwningQuest() as BB_RoamingHookersSceneStartSexScript).BeginSex()
;calls function from other script
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

referencealias property HookerREF auto
referencealias property ClientREF auto
faction property HookerPracticalExperience auto
sexlabframework property SexLab auto

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have the edited source files, but can't replace the xxx15_05 script in the scene with them in the CK. I missing something? 

My CK also does not accept the edited versions of the other 3 Scripts. 

While the additional City Hookers show up as they should, the properties for additional 5 Independent Hookers can't be set. 

1 step at a time:

On 11/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, Pfiffy said:

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

all of those have to be compiled first before the ck will allow the properties to them:ANA_Hire_Fire_Mark.pexana_ind_reset_15107.pexana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene16_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene17_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene18_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene19_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene20_05.pex

i found its easiest to use the skyrim ck for compiling the scripts as opposed to the sse ck only becuz the skyrim ck came with all the source file ready to go as opposed to the sse version that will need to be pulled from the bsa files, that may be different for you, but the next step you'll need the other master file sources as well. so sexlab, sl aroused, tdf, and tdf independent hookers

next you also need your ck setup for multiple masters, in skyrim, it was SkyrimEditor.ini but in sse its CreationKit.ini

edit that file and change or check that you have the following settings:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1

some mods also require additional settings, but i don't recall those atm so hopefully you won't need those yet

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

the properties for the Hookers 16-20 don't show up. I'm sure, that I did something wrong, But I don't know what it is.

I have to solve this before I start adding further locations and maybeeee some more following hookers.   

I did a bit of editing with xedit... but I don't think that this is the right way to do this....

i think now that you have them compiled the properties should fall into place, but i'll look more into those aspects along with the above use infos either tomorrow or after, late already and another long day tomorrow

16 hours ago, Will55 said:

She was Rigel enslaved before death but upon enchainment had a different name.

She gave my 102 lev char one hell of  a beating  also before I had her down to 20% health = one hell of  a guard.

ok, that makes sense then. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Rigel_Strong-Arm

according to the editor she's marked as Very Hard Bandit Chief, non-unique and set to respawn...tho, according to the wiki, she might not respawn with the unofficial skyrim patch

17 hours ago, Will55 said:

I only use SSE and the supposed replacement  for that mod is the Fallrim one which uses Resaver. I suppose that if I feel the need desperately I can peel off the 2045 scripts by hand but if the save is still corrupt after that I am likely to damage something.

wasn't aware that pdt wasn't compatible in sse and wasn't ported to it either, that's a shame

1. I DL'd  TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE.7z but if I use it to replace the current TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5SE.7z will that NOT damage my intense already running game as I now have some 26 working girls right now and only Windhelm, Solitude(next) and Whiterun  homes to go.

I ask as I have no idea of what is involved in the update and whether it can be superimposed on an already successful run.

The no Windhelm home until post civil war direly needs a mod as by then I wont need it. It sounds like a deliberate Beth ploy to force entry into that area of the game and while I do not mind removing pushy thalmor I dislike having to kill stormcloaks, Ulfric apart .

2. What are desirable (as opposed to ideal) levels for anger, combat, respect and especially sexuality in slaves? It is the last one that concerns me most as at >95 diminishing return is defined almost as I lost count of how many clients it took to hit level 100. from 95..probably >20. Is there any "magic" need to hit 100? 

3 OT I recruited Eola as a hooker.  She is classified as heterosexual but actually appears to be a rampaging bull dyke. While I was 'training" her(or trying to) if I hesitated for a second her she jumped onto all the other hookers and slaves and not just once and almost always she was the one with the strap-on. I guess that fits well with her masculine Skyrim profile and her Namira status. Never had her as a companion but I guess that she would be a handful in combat.

I hope my char survives it when she hits 25 clients :) 

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I DL'd  TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE.7z but if I use it to replace the current TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5SE.7z will that NOT damage my intense already running game as I now have some 26 working girls right now and only Windhelm, Solitude(next) and Whiterun  homes to go.

I ask as I have no idea of what is involved in the update and whether it can be superimposed on an already successful run.

The no Windhelm home until post civil war direly needs a mod as by then I wont need it. It sounds like a deliberate Beth ploy to force entry into that area of the game and while I do not mind removing pushy thalmor I dislike having to kill stormcloaks, Ulfric apart .

civil war neutrality..... 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21176

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

we do have spoilers like this:

Reveal hidden contents

1 step at a time:

all of those have to be compiled first before the ck will allow the properties to them:ANA_Hire_Fire_Mark.pexana_ind_reset_15107.pexana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene16_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene17_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene18_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene19_05.pexana_sf_bb_indhookerscene20_05.pex

i found its easiest to use the skyrim ck for compiling the scripts as opposed to the sse ck only becuz the skyrim ck came with all the source file ready to go as opposed to the sse version that will need to be pulled from the bsa files, that may be different for you, but the next step you'll need the other master file sources as well. so sexlab, sl aroused, tdf, and tdf independent hookers

next you also need your ck setup for multiple masters, in skyrim, it was SkyrimEditor.ini but in sse its CreationKit.ini

edit that file and change or check that you have the following settings:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1

some mods also require additional settings, but i don't recall those atm so hopefully you won't need those yet

i think now that you have them compiled the properties should fall into place, but i'll look more into those aspects along with the above use infos either tomorrow or after, late already and another long day tomorrow

Thank you for compiling! This was what I needed. I still don't know, why my CK's (LE AND SE) refuse to compile even the unchanged scripts. And I still don't understand the different use infos for the scenes: they should be used 7 times for all.  

But now it looks much better.

23 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Many thanks for that. I do not visit Nexus much since they became IMO greedy. For that I will make an exception .

BUT could you please assure me of the first point: will overwriting damage my current game?

I expect NOT but I do not wish to risk any damage.

Or should I wait until you are finished?

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Many thanks for that. I do not visit Nexus much since they became IMO greedy. For that I will make an exception .

BUT could you please assure me of the first point: will overwriting damage my current game?

I expect NOT but I do not wish to risk any damage.

Or should I wait until you are finished?

Let me check things first. When I'm done, I will upload the fixed version. 

Edit: This is the actual version and it should be safe to use. It might still need some polishing.maybe @CliftonJD can take a look at it.

TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE.7z

Edited by Pfiffy
On 11/21/2021 at 2:47 AM, Will55 said:

2. What are desirable (as opposed to ideal) levels for anger, combat, respect and especially sexuality in slaves? It is the last one that concerns me most as at >95 diminishing return is defined almost as I lost count of how many clients it took to hit level 100. from 95..probably >20. Is there any "magic" need to hit 100? 

desirable or ideal for what purpose:

• felglow slave camp should increase its value for slaves as their stats increase, but most stats won't have any other benefit to being maxed.
  • releasing slaves to stay in game when they should also be eligible followers seems to be the only setting that looks for max submission, for this respect should also be 64 or higher.
  • if the marriage faction works as intended during release, the combined total of sex and respect needs to be 100 or higher. since the above value needs to be met first, the sex training should only need to be 36 to meet that goal
  • first slut dialogues for tdf become eligible at submission 75 and up Or at sex training 40 and up
  • second slut at: 80 sub and up Or at 45 sex and up
  • third slut at 85 sub and up Or at 50 sex and up
On 11/21/2021 at 7:00 AM, Pfiffy said:

Thank you for compiling! This was what I needed.

welcome :)

I still don't know, why my CK's (LE AND SE) refuse to compile even the unchanged scripts.

i forgot to mention in addition to the list further up the page(now after this post its the previous page) that you also need the skse source. lmk if you need me to reliist those sources with that in mind or if you still have problems compiling with all the sources from the list + skse, then show me the error from the ck when you try it

And I still don't understand the different use infos for the scenes: they should be used 7 times for all.  

But now it looks much better.

still not familiar with scenes so you might be ahead of me there, but i'll take a look at it, hopefully today

48 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i forgot to mention in addition to the list further up the page(now after this post its the previous page) that you also need the skse source. lmk if you need me to reliist those sources with that in mind or if you still have problems compiling with all the sources from the list + skse, then show me the error from the ck when you try it

still not familiar with scenes so you might be ahead of me there, but i'll take a look at it, hopefully today

The LE CK wrecked the Controlquest by splitting it up into the original and a copy. So If I do this, I have to do it with SE. Compiling with Notepad + is also not working anymore. I think the problem goes deeper...

But besides my compiling problem TDF is easy to handle. I think, it is possible to make a Slaves-only version as a stand-alone mod. I have to find a way to merge the original mod and the add-on into one mod and then replace the Aliases....

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Clifton, since you're back, do you happen to know where are the whipping dialogues stored in the CK? I mean the "Argh!", Whip!" and the like?

argh is a hit topic for both nords and eventoned voice types with eventoned being the most commonly used:

PAHPDNHitTopic [DIAL:0800E569],  [INFO:0800E588] (in GRUP Topic Children of PAHPDNHitTopic [DIAL:0800E569]) for nords, and PAHPDFETHit [DIAL:08043144], [INFO:08045784] (in GRUP Topic Children of PAHPDFETHit for eventoned or default eventoned

whip i've seen the slaves say it in fuz without any voice to it, but don't see it in any of the known places it should exist for a slave. haven't seen the 2 used together in a sentence like that yet either so not sure, even the basic "shared dialogues" (PAHPDETSharedInfo [DIAL:0802C44E] for eventoned and PAHPDNSharedInfoStore "PAHPDNSharedInfoStore" [DIAL:080261C6] for nords) don't contain whip as far as i can tell so not sure where that's coming from