Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

OT (WRT current one above) would the bright one who designed and implemented the mod for the Lakeview  Manor cellar extension be capable of extending the mod to the other two buildable homes (Dawnstar, Morthal).

I ask as I need  somewhere to place 14+ beds and I have enough esps without using a mod house and as the new furnishings in that cellar look quite good, it would not be seen as a prison for the 14 teens and 8 nymphs from whom I need a long celibate break.

QUESTION:

Cliffton i dont know you need me check out PAHE 8.0.2 with HSH

if you wish i start another test run and try check out HSH effect on slaves, and this time i tuch slave inventory to...

---------------------

TESTREPORT:

---------------------

I done more testing with my "normal" test build.

i write ehre first final conclusions:

Naked bandit bug not detected after captured 20 bandits.

i get 4 twins! i mean 4 bandit with same base body but different clothing on it.

Side note: i not tuched this time the inventory of bandits, bandit only get naked if sex sceane played.

And here is the bead news:

one time i tiggered MCM menu rename bug i dont re member how. :(

Cathing escaping  slaves then chosing sex punishment lead bugged state after sex. slave remain naked, until get restrained. ( i not order them put back clothes becuse this testrun deries rules not allow it!)

Slaves tend to eqip items in inventroy like neclates, medalions, cornets, headvear. i dont know this is possible side effects in negative vay or not?

i just note here this is outside of "normal". maybe no negative effect and save to ignored. in my opinion better than the naked bandit bug far as i can tell. 

okay here end of the sort report here com the detailed test report list.

This report continuation of the last 2 testreport!

-------------Start of Testrun 1B------------
load game
next 2 bandit capture complite
ting up slaves done
save
reanming slave 4 and 5
save
capture 6, but not finish the capture just let them lay on flore
moving to capture remaining 3 slaves
capture complite
save
renaming
save 
save
slave 7 try runaway
punishing him with sex to test clothing bug, consensual sex options avible only
slave 7 new slave not trained any way or form yet!

!!!! ERROR: !!!
slave 7 remove clothes as expected, after animation not put back
restrianing slave 7 put back the slave clothes

slave 8 attempt escape, using flame spell to stop, working

restraining slave 8
dubble saving
slave 9 attempt escape, stoping with flame spell
restraining slave 9
saving
quit

log saved as Normal-Run1B-Papyrus.0.log

anaylizing the log and the event seems to me the fallowing note tied to slave punished with sex after trying escape:

Spoiler

[10/17/2021 - 01:18:33PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityNord (080261BB)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityNord (080261BB)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
[10/17/2021 - 01:18:33PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ? 

i counted back saves and this make sense. this is the time when rape scane needed to play but consensual one played.

-------------End of Testrun 1B------------

-------------Start of Testrun 1C------------

For this test i change logging settings to see more data

This test goal simply kill all slaves first kill slave 9 then 8 then 7.. towards slave 1
then load game and do it agin but this time first kill slave 1 then 2 then 3... towards slave 9

load game
moving to kill slave 9
killed
moving slave 8, ordering strip
ok slave menu-going to fuck you-now good toy keep steal
play animation that rape but not my female character rape the slave insted slave rape my charater
after sex trauma play out
killing slave 8
killing slave 7
kiling slave 6
killing slave 5
killing slave 4
killing slave 3
killing slave 2
killing slave 1

loading game
loading game

killing slave 1
killing slave 2
killing slave 3
slave 6 try escpae, stoped by flame
killing slave 4
killing slave 5
killing slave 6
killing slave 7
killing slave 8
killing slave 9
quit

log saved as Normal-Run1C-Papyrus.0.log
log size 32k
contains tons of errors, please check the log

-------------End of Testrun 1C------------
-------------Start of Testrun 2------------

Goal this run to train all 9 slaves inside emersahrd mine a level that non will escape, 
then move outside capture 3 bandit close to the guardian stones.
This testrun i used only restrains and pain punishment. 
i not write down what i done what order, not expecting any bug to happen.

This report not contain exact recording what done, not see need to do.

Papyrus log looks mostly clean. no error ocured. error noted only in game start.

-------------End of Testrun 2------------

-------------Start of Testrun 3------------

Finish train 3 slave that captured near guardian stone
Move bleakfall barow, on way bandit tower capture 3 slaves
train them on spot
advance bleak fall barow outside, capture all 3 bandit here 
go inside capture 2 bandit here

total 20 slave captured
twins found, 4 twins one time 3 twins 1 time
no slave get neked bug during the testing

ERRORS:
One case by accident i tiggered renaming bug so log floded with it.

NPC tend to equip items in inventory especialy head wear and necklaces.
This is side effect of the naked bandit bug fix i think.
this is immersive i think, but maybe negative onforseen side effects?

-------------End of Testrun 3------------

-------------

LOGS:

-------------

NOTE:

After run 2 i keeped extanded loging setting so this is the reason generaly log files so big. but Run3 contains tons of error!

Normal-Run1B-Papyrus.0.log

Normal-Run1C-Papyrus.0.log

Normal-Run2-Papyrus.0.log

Normal-Run3-Papyrus.0.log

14 hours ago, Nonseen said:

dont find way get rid of this error. the cause of this message racemenu SE mod racemenu.esp

i forget mention i disabled racemenuplugin.esp, but this oen not effect how this error behave.

racemenu is the only 1 provides the script so if you get the error from racemenu, they need to fix it

dont know maybe SL Framework not supposed to used witout any mods that makes character not wear underwear?

i not changed any mcm settings other that stated in MCM settings section.

Today i plan re run this test run with multiple mod installed and some addons in use.

so we have now a base line and can compare what the effect of addons and other mods. 

ahh yes, its generally accepted the chosen body type provides the nude mesh when not using the nudesuit toggle in sl

i thinking maybe 3th testrun best if i do the same with normal mod setup but this time i allowed tuch slave inventory force evry one strip etc.

yes, only the strip and set outfit dialogue should be avoided. strip now can still be used and inventory can still be accessed or changed

go wild and start hunt twins. :) see what happens to them.

if you request i do another run with HSH installed testing how effect twins etc.

yes, 1 of the code fixes this update is about slave transfer to hsh and/or aygas, so our outfit results may change with new tests

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

Hide contents

Undeleting: [REFR:000D3EE4] (places TreePineForestUprooted01 [STAT:00013B33] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PAHFellglowSlaveCampExterior02 [CELL:00009159] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 13,3))
Undeleting: [REFR:00042FB5] (places RockCliff03 [STAT:00025DA8] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PAHFellglowSlaveCampExterior02 [CELL:00009159] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 13,3))
Undeleting: [REFR:0010D615] (places SkyrimCloudDistant03 [STAT:00017521] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]))

[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 2649, Undeleted Records: 3, Elapsed Time: 00:00

be careful or watchful over what you undelete there, uprooted trees get in the way of wooden fences. i could only imagine similar issues with a deleted rock or cloud being restored

Sample 1:
[10/17/2021 - 07:27:00AM] warning: Property Alias_sold_slave020 on script QF_PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest_030057E9 attached to PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (110057E9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

you showed me that bug with the camp in a previous test result, but i haven't gotten round to fixing that yet. basically its a proprty i need to add to the camp script or remove from the camp esp

Sample 2:

Hide contents

[10/17/2021 - 07:29:55AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0800CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0800CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0800CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?

that's a very old bug since before i started working on the mod, but i haven't found a solution to it and the methods i tried to workaround it with ended up causing other problems. basically its a bug getting array length to count slaves with when you have none to count

Log analyzis show 4 new error compered the last log i checked

Hide contents

[10/17/2021 - 08:00:19AM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityNord (080261BB)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityNord (080261BB)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ? 

this was the bug i remembered needed looking into, but forgot what bug it was until after update went out...new fix attempt for this already into next update, basically understanding that we admit slaves can sometimes be detected as none so if none, don't try to equip

camp errors again same as the camp errors above already found in previous testing and the other 2 pah errors are still linked to the bug posted above related to counting slaves when you have none to count

Spoiler

10/17/2021 - 08:06:48AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ? 

an old zaz bug sometimes found with slaves wearing zaz restraints, the zaz script needs to be fixed to account for none objects

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Naked bandit bug not detected after captured 20 bandits.

i get 4 twins! i mean 4 bandit with same base body but different clothing on it.

good to hear it

Slaves tend to eqip items in inventroy like neclates, medalions, cornets, headvear. i dont know this is possible side effects in negative vay or not?

i just note here this is outside of "normal". maybe no negative effect and save to ignored. in my opinion better than the naked bandit bug far as i can tell. 

slaves euipping jewelry from inventory sounds like normal behavior, its only the jewelry not seen in the inventory that is visible on the slave that gets a bit weird sometimes. i'm only surprised that you're getting that result without using any mods that pretty the bandits up

anaylizing the log and the event seems to me the fallowing note tied to slave punished with sex after trying escape:

Hide contents

stack:
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ? 

i counted back saves and this make sense. this is the time when rape scane needed to play but consensual one played.

more specifically i think you'll find that in the log each time the slave doesn't re-equip after sex, but hopefully the log won't say it after next update

log saved as Normal-Run1C-Papyrus.0.log
log size 32k
contains tons of errors, please check the log

this new:

Spoiler

[10/17/2021 - 01:37:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].pahslave.SetPrehitStats() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 318
    [alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 634
[10/17/2021 - 01:37:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp54"
stack:
    [alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].pahslave.SetPrehitStats() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 318
    [alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 634

hope that's just a fluke occurrence

this part here new too:

Spoiler

[10/17/2021 - 01:38:39PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2901
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1122
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1012
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 273
[10/17/2021 - 01:38:39PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2382
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1123
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 273

but again notice its linked to unable to count when there's nothing left to count...lol, you killed them all

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

-------------Start of Testrun 3------------

ERRORS:
One case by accident i tiggered renaming bug so log floded with it.

but Run3 contains tons of error!

as i said before, once the log is flooded, the rest of the log following flood spam is contaminated results. like garbage not worth your time or effort

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

racemenu is the only 1 provides the script so if you get the error from racemenu, they need to fix it

i informed them about half year ago no new realise so far best of my knowlage.

yes, only the strip and set outfit dialogue should be avoided. strip now can still be used and inventory can still be accessed or changed

i trying avoid miss understanding. you mean avoid dialgoe option says this: "strip now, and set default outfit"

be careful or watchful over what you undelete there, uprooted trees get in the way of wooden fences. i could only imagine similar issues with a deleted rock or cloud being restored

i not use this cleaned files in play, just report findings then delete evrything this manager worked on.

In my expereince some cases SSEEdit do more harm than good. 

this new:

Hide contents

[10/17/2021 - 01:37:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/17/2021 - 01:37:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp54"
stack:

hope that's just a fluke occurrence

this part here new too:

Hide contents

[10/17/2021 - 01:38:39PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2901
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1122
[10/17/2021 - 01:38:39PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 2382
    [PAH (0801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1123

but again notice its linked to unable to count when there's nothing left to count...lol, you killed them all

if you wish i try reporduce this too bug see what exectly the cause.

last one casue i killed all no question about it.

i dont know what happen if i sell them, both method makes the slave removed from pahe.

as i said before, once the log is flooded, the rest of the log following flood spam is contaminated results. like garbage not worth your time or effort

lucky to us the event hapened end of the test not the start.

based on this i hope Testrun3 log useful i mean parts of the log before the flood.

finnaly i wish show you a new log, this one genereated a very different setup.

This time i installed DD 5.1 SSE (latest version in SSE side of things best of my knowlage), and added Laura bondage shop, Amorus adventures SSE.

After that enbaled the DD patch.

This log created using minimal logging setting after character creation is done simple load game and quit.

To me looks like new bug surfaced.

DDinstalled-Papyrus.0.log

Plans:

Soon as i can plan to do a test that last time failled:

Capture and kill all slaves from emebrsahrd mine to fellglow. maybe riverwatch included.

before killing slaves ordering them to strip, using old strip now function.

After this done, time to test with HSH :)

I hope evrything going to work and naked bandit bug made fixed :) :D

This could well be OT as I am uncertain of the original source of said "toy"(Mia's lair I think). I found an enchanted slave collar which made me curious about the enchantment so like an idiot I put it on to find out, then discovered that it could not be removed. I looked around additem etc. to see if I could find it and I did ,but no trace of any key.  I do not wish to lose 30mins gaming time(yes I know that I should have saved first but....). So can some kind soul tell me where is the ^%$#&@# key?

25 minutes ago, Will55 said:

This could well be OT as I am uncertain of the original source of said "toy"(Mia's lair I think). I found an enchanted slave collar which made me curious about the enchantment so like an idiot I put it on to find out, then discovered that it could not be removed

It's not a PetCollar, is it?  have an esp that unlocks those from the player.

20 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i trying avoid miss understanding. you mean avoid dialgoe option says this: "strip now, and set default outfit"

yes

20 hours ago, Nonseen said:

To me looks like new bug surfaced.

looks like i might need to remove dd from the add Restraints Merchants function

On 10/18/2021 at 8:41 PM, DocClox said:

It's not a PetCollar, is it?  have an esp that unlocks those from the player.

Thank you that would be nice but using additem I grabbed about 20  such "toys" but I am no longer brave enough to try them as I used a set of plugs and a chastity belt on an arrogant, unruly but still poor, slave and could not turn them off and as usual it said "You lack the key". So I had to reload.

Addendum: I read somewhere about people having to whip slaves into submission and have problems with poses yet everyone of my many slaves in the Lakeview cellar has 100% submission and Pose purely from being incarcerated without a hand laid upon them. Sexual training still seems to require hard work for the PC so it will have to wait .

Edited by Will55
16 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you that would be nice but using additem I grabbed about 20  such "toys" but I am no longer brave enough to try them as I used a set of plugs and a chastity belt on an arrogant, unruly but still poor, slave and could not turn them off and as usual it said "You lack the key". So I had to reload.

That's DD for you. They're not particularly trainer-friendly. Although there is a book in Winterhold college library that will teach you to make keys, if that's of interest.

16 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Addendum: I read somewhere about people having to whip slaves into submission and have problems with poses yet everyone of my many slaves in the Lakeview cellar has 100% submission and Pose purely from being incarcerated without a hand laid upon them. Sexual training still seems to require hard work for the PC so it will have to wait .

Keeping 'em restrained will gradually train submission. Sometimes I clear dungeons taking all the slaves I can, and then end up with them all kneeling in something like a 5x5 grid, and then I just watch them, using flames to punish anyone who struggles. It's amazing how fast they all fall into line..

But yeah, you need to get "hands on" to train sex.

Hi Clifton,

Going through 8.0.2 to migrate DoM. I see you are missing two "return" in pahcore.psc lines 1474 and 1478 should be

Actor Function CloneLeveledActorBase(Actor original)
    return Clone(original)
EndFunction

Actor Function CloneLeveledEncounterZone(Actor original)
    return Clone(original)
EndFunction

Could be that it works without though, since Papyrus is so sloppy sometimes.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

That's DD for you. They're not particularly trainer-friendly. Although there is a book in Winterhold college library that will teach you to make keys, if that's of interest.

Keeping 'em restrained will gradually train submission. Sometimes I clear dungeons taking all the slaves I can, and then end up with them all kneeling in something like a 5x5 grid, and then I just watch them, using flames to punish anyone who struggles. It's amazing how fast they all fall into line..

But yeah, you need to get "hands on" to train sex.

Thanks! My char is recognized by the college but is yet to do any more than just that, so that will have to wait until I am next in Winterhold.

I made the mistake of forcing two bandits to fight for me before incarceration and they may have to be punished as they have escaped several times already.

In addition as teen Lilith is a vampire, a vigilant of Stendarr attacked my char and her and so I  enslaved her. I intended to release her but  when I did she then attacked Lilith again so now she can see life from the other side as a hooker when I have a free slot. I actually far prefer tavern wenches  to slaves as hookers as with "Immersive wenches" mod they are far better followers/hookers/ friends and can actually fight.

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
On 10/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, Nonseen said:

yes

okay test run done on keeping avoid strip now and set default outfit option, using mcm settings that enabled the use new script.

in sort i found new bug, i call itt dublicate outfit.

a bandit ending in catpure vearing 2 armor and 2 outfit. look this picture:

Testrun4-ScreenShot34.png.79fb675bba5892b2762baa4182ab6ea6.png

This bandit killed before catpure complited telling them he is a slave.

so after cloning the new slave and filling her mind with slave mind. this is the last slave so if one wish see her creation in the log go the end of the log.

other fotos about bandits that inventory filled duble clothing:

Spoiler

ScreenShot28.png.f814c731c865f676a027efcbbbba709d.pngScreenShot29.png.bf36f590303252dc82e7eb1c5bb0eb29.pngScreenShot32.png.48c7f8bbd5790edbe498b5f3c189b2ff.pngScreenShot33.png.0b60403689edce0e9c7e9efa2bf9fafa.png

this bandit killed after capture and told strip, put back clothes, strip,put back clothes then strip.

the bug reproduced many times during this test run.

Here is the test run report it sel and how exactly happened:

-------------Start of Testrun 4------------
Goal: Re run capture procedure, starting embershard mine. Capture all bandit as slave,  order them strip, then kill it.
do it with all emebrshard mine bandit, near guardian stone bandits, bleak fall barow exterior and interior 2 bandit.

this expected make bandit twins produce naked bandit bug.
move emerbsahrd mine, capture first bandit
order strip
order clothes on
order strip
kill
save
move close 3 bandit camp near guardian stonr
duble save 
Capture all bandit
go bandit 1 accept surender finish slave capture dialoge
order strip
order clothes on

!!!!ERROR!!!!!
Heavy armor bandit after ordering strip start wear light armor and heavy armor helmet!

take screanshot
order strip
order clothes on
order strip
kill
open inventory of dead slave
take screnshot
moving secund slave doing same thing ( strip, clothes on,strip,clothes on,strip)
taking secrensoht before strip, then after first clothes on

!!!!ERROR!!!!
Slave changed light armor in use!
after killing slave found 2 set of light armor in inventory

slave 3 same procedure, expect this time no secund time striping killing with clothes on
dubble armor bug reproduction complite

save

oving to bleakfall barow, fastravel riverwood

close the tower with 3 bandit 
save
2 captured, one case killed by accident
same bug dubble outfit reproduced 

moving closer bekfall
save
capture 2 slave
first handled usual way
secund killed before any talk, this one wear 2 armor same time!
quit

log saved as Normal-Testrun4-papyrus.0.log
Log created seting that allow log evrything.

Conclusions:
looks like slaves start wear dubble set of armor and using it same time.
after ordering strip remove all, puting cloth back only put one of the clothing back.

pls check the screanshots
-------------End of Testrun 4------------

Finaly the log file: (this one contains lot of errors, some known i think)

Normal-Run4-Papyrus.0.log

I wait reaction, if clifton wish i start HSH testrun, new game with HSH installed, capture all all slaves in embershard mine and put them inside some exterior slave camp. see what happening. 

EDIT:

My honest oppinion: at this moment PAHE 8.0.2 far better than before becuse no more nacked bandit bug, or at least i not yet managed to reproduce...

I think this is big archivment. i envontured some twins and looks like no problem with them so far.

This dubble outfit far better than non outfit, at least we have selection of outfits :)

Edited by Nonseen
19 hours ago, CaptainTim said:

Why is there a thick grey fog when looking long distances in the Lakewood Manor Cellar addition? I've tried setting many different ini values but none seem to deal with this. I don't have the same problem on the first floor of the manor even if I'm looking at a larger distance.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition_2021.10.18-16.53.png

I have had that and if you approach it is disappears. It is a simple video far distance glitch IMO and not worth the worry

12 hours ago, mrronchito said:

Hi, first off, thanks for the fantastic mod.

Is there a way to remove the protected flag from slaves? I'm fine having an army of almost naked beauties behind, but an inmortal army of almost naked beauties, feels a little bit off...

You can use the mod Proteus for that but it would involve  manipulating each one. Just do NOT touch Numpad 3 key during animations unless you know more about such than do I.

17 hours ago, DocClox said:

Is it not just a Room Bound issue. It certainly looks like one.

Thank you!  That is the correct term for what I termed a "glitch". Such has always reminded me of the philosophical quandary: "is the tree in the quadrangle always there when no one can see it?".  (I just loved the smug believers reply:" the tree in the quadrangle will always be, as it is always observed ,by yours truly me" signed "god")

What should probably happen is to put a 90 degree turn in the corridor so we can't see from one into the other, and give each chamber a room bound that included the corridor but not the other room. Maybe throw in a set of steps too.

[edit]

I've always rather liked the idea that the Universe uses Lazy Evaluation and doesn't bother rendering stuff that doesn't matter. Maybe god is a games designer :)

Edited by DocClox

Is gagging not fully implemented or is something broken on my end? When I gag a slave with one of the pahe gags it only works for a few dialogue options. I'd just keep them ungagged but the voice types switching is distracting, is there a way to keep the slaves to one voice type?

Edited by demifiiiieendd
On 10/21/2021 at 10:20 AM, Will55 said:

You can use the mod Proteus for that but it would involve  manipulating each one. Just do NOT touch Numpad 3 key during animations unless you know more about such than do I.

Doesn't work in my slaves, a conflict with other mod I guess, since I'm using a modpack, I managed to remove the protected flag from regular companions manually (native and custom), but doesn't work on slaves...

EDIT:

first i need to say Cliffton done great job to kill naked bandit bug i think job done! only one case so far i made similar bug happen than 8.0.1 version.

name it: tiwn bandits get naked in hsh scenario. all new bandit i seen has wearing clothing. basicly nop more naked bandit bug. or at least i not found  :)

-----------------back to original post--------

I done other test runs in PAHE+HSH setup.

Created a blog to put there my findings so more easy to manage my test reports i think. This is very experimental thing. 

if this not okay to you Cliffton or hard to manage pls let me know and i put directly here my testreports as usual.

Here is my 2 test reports:

In sort:

Found 8-10 bugs, some meybe fatal to save file i have no idea i see only a big spam of error mesages in run 3 and 4.

gameplay wise i only found one case very nasty bug where i hard time to make strip a hsh slave to naked.

At the moment i think i not do any more testing with PAHE and HSH. Until bug fixing happened, or Cliffton request it.

Edited by Nonseen