Atlas mapmakers

luminosity light overhaul

SL anim loader - Funny buzznes pack

Flora respawn fix

and pahe requierment to work

PAHE related mods:

alternate start

TDF legendary version

Active PAHE plugins(in this order loading, LOT sorted, other mods not included):

paradise_halls

paradise_halls_farengar_studies

paradise_halls_SLExtension

pahe_lakview_manor_cell

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp

pahe-tdf-patch

Pahe_AltStartLAL

Test method:

new game started -> marastatue-> patreon of inn -> withreun->farengar tools pick up ->silentmon camp, haltedsteamcamp all slave capture and some slaves inside the whiteriwerwatch

Bugs found:

slave tracker quest marker not mark slaves that more 16 th place in the mcm menu. i mean first 16 slaves marked then 17th and other not.

the quest marker i've always thought was just a skyrim limitation or skyrim memory limitation

slaves that affiliated tdf activity vanish if i move betvean cells.

i mean one slave ordered to fallow me, same time this slave is a tdf prositute. as i move from interior to exterior she vanished.

same happened when MOD used, that case if i ordered slave stay the indor vanished, if i cuffed iron cuffs vanished. 

EDIT1:

i created a copy of this test profile and changed load order as in mod page suggested, restarted pahe. only change i noticed diferent saves get the slave tracking marker evry time i restart the mod.

tdf slave prostitutes don't normally have any issues, unless you've somehow ordered them to work alone in the city with out slave training them first or if you've given them a client and they're in the middle of sex or about to have sex

if you're using this with diary, that could be effecting your results, please post in the diary thread to avoid confusion

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

if you're using this with diary, that could be effecting your results, please post in the diary thread to avoid confusion

this test run i used only pahe and tdf , first i detected this type of anomaly i do 30 slave DOM 1.0.5 test run i tought maybe not MOD problem so i started a separate test run to see tdf and pahe how works. at the moment i started 3 th test run to see using neary same bandits what happen. this time witout using any TDF mode. only pahe.

tdf slave prostitutes don't normally have any issues, unless you've somehow ordered them to work alone in the city with out slave training them first or if you've given them a client and they're in the middle of sex or about to have sex

i re tested used existing save games.  The npc that disepers a potential TDF prositute. i orderd npc do one job then off the clock finaly tied up with leader exited the cell and npc vanished. 89 submision on this npc.

after this i re lodaed one of my saves where this npc not potential prostitute 0 sex traning submission 40. tied up with other 9 npc in a interior cell exited to exterior and npc vanished agin.

after that i tryed re name this npc one case npc not disapered i dont know why.

at the moment i start belive not TDF issue.

i have saves from tiem there is this npc not re named tryed move out not renaming npc not helped.

tryed restart pahe and after exit, not worked. if you wish i create a very clean save game using only pahe requierment, paradise halls, paradise halls SLExtension and slaternate start for test.

to reproduce this bug one need capture all npc in silent moon camp. in my game a archer npc the problematic who stay in the forge of the exterior are where the boss chest placed.

the quest marker i've always thought was just a skyrim limitation or skyrim memory limitation

i dont know. i know one mod that put 24 quest marker on the map same time:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/684

i dont know how it made, or what the difference. i think possible it is some skyrim limitation.

i tryed reset pahe and see what changes, result is: diferent slave get marked by quest.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

at the moment i start belive not TDF issue.

i have saves from tiem there is this npc not re named tryed move out not renaming npc not helped.

tryed restart pahe and after exit, not worked. if you wish i create a very clean save game using only pahe requierment, paradise halls, paradise halls SLExtension and slaternate start for test.

to reproduce this bug one need capture all npc in silent moon camp. in my game a archer npc the problematic who stay in the forge of the exterior are where the boss chest placed.

think maybe this might be an issue from switching back and forth testing diary then pahe in the same save after diary maker suggested a cleaned save for it. if its true diary needs a clean save, likewise you won't be able to switch back from diary to pahe in the same save. on the other hand if you've somehow tested this on a save that hasn't run any diary scripts and still getting this bug, please post a papyrus log of enslaving that npc for me to see what went wrong

42 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

think maybe this might be an issue from switching back and forth testing diary then pahe in the same save after diary maker suggested a cleaned save for it. if its true diary needs a clean save, likewise you won't be able to switch back from diary to pahe in the same save. on the other hand if you've somehow tested this on a save that hasn't run any diary scripts and still getting this bug, please post a papyrus log of enslaving that npc for me to see what went wrong

i use evry testrun new separate save made to that specific testrun. new testrun new game from scrach.

i dont know where i find revelant logs i never asked to give any one. i use mod organizer 2 and evry time make diferent profile for different testruns, start new game to avoid problems. you discribed.

side note: i done a 3th test no tdf mods in use this time. same happened one npc from many vanished, if i exited a interior cell to exterior. this time i used leash collar on the npc with spell i tested working npc get pulled back+restrained.

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i use evry testrun new separate save made to that specific testrun. new testrun new game from scrach.

i dont know where i find revelant logs i never asked to give any one. i use mod organizer 2 and evry time make diferent profile for different testruns, start new game to avoid problems. you discribed.

side note: i done a 3th test no tdf mods in use this time. same happened one npc from many vanished, if i exited a interior cell to exterior. this time i used leash collar on the npc with spell i tested working npc get pulled back+restrained.

ok, that rules out contamination. usually if enslavement has an issue like that, i can get a history from the log.

enable papyrus logging thru the skyrim.ini file

at the end of the file, put this in:

Spoiler

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1

only thing i don't know is if you have your mo setup to use custom skyrim.ini files

by default skyrim puts that in:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition

once that is done, the logs can be found here:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

could be anything from a dumb civil war quest to a quest with the companions linked to that npc. hopefully the log will tell us

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, that rules out contamination. usually if enslavement has an issue like that, i can get a history from the log.

enable papyrus logging thru the skyrim.ini file

at the end of the file, put this in:

Reveal hidden contents

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1

only thing i don't know is if you have your mo setup to use custom skyrim.ini files

by default skyrim puts that in:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition

once that is done, the logs can be found here:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

could be anything from a dumb civil war quest to a quest with the companions linked to that npc. hopefully the log will tell us

Okay i set up in MO2 the ini file. What need to be done to help you? i can reproduce the play i done, take 30 minute to 1 hour to reach point of bug. this case i start new game.

Or i can reload a save and replay that section where slave vanish.

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

Okay i set up in MO2 the ini file. What need to be done to help you? i can reproduce the play i done, take 30 minute to 1 hour to reach point of bug. this case i start new game.

Or i can reload a save and replay that section where slave vanish.

old save should be fine for this, just need to enslave him/her again then post the papyrus log here

21 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

old save should be fine for this, just need to enslave him/her again then post the papyrus log here

okay!

By own decision i re played that part where i lose the slave and i found this part of the log i think maybe your intrest. its take me time to organize log :S after posting here i go back replaying the capture part. and other things.

Spoiler

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:51AM] VM is thawing...

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:52AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 6

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call SetOutfit() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1013
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.RemoveFromGame() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 217
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 287
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 204
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 1016
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.RemoveFromGame() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 217
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetInFaction() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 856
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.accompanying_player() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 297
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetAccompanyingPlayer() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 336
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 288
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 204

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetInFaction() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 856
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.accompanying_player() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 297
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 205

stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.leashed() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 743
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 206

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveSpell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetHasSpell() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 916
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.leashed() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 744
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 206

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp275"
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetHasSpell() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 916
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.leashed() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 744

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call SetOutfit() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 287

stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.SetAccompanyingPlayer() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 336
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 288

stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.BeforeClear() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 205

stack:
    [alias slave003 on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahactoralias.leashed() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 743

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call RemoveSpell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:54AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp275"
stack:
stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

okay!

By own decision i re played that part where i lose the slave and i found this part of the log i think maybe your intrest. its take me time to organize log :S after posting here i go back replaying the capture part. and other things.

Hide contents

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:51AM] VM is thawing...

[04/06/2021 - 12:43:52AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 6

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:
stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

ya, i expected to see that at the escape point. but once she's caught it gets harder to fix it(if not impossible).

would you be able to get the point he/she was first captured. hoping the point of capture will give us a reason why your slave is being seen by papyrus as a none object

18 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

would you be able to get the point he/she was first captured. hoping the point of capture will give us a reason why your slave is being seen by papyrus as a none object

i tryed last 30 minute reproduce the bug and not worked i try from diferent save point ony capture this time the bandits that one of them go vanish

Reproduction of anomaly failed in the sort run.  :(

last time from 5 npc first i captured one male i the vanishing npc. 

but maybe somrthing intrstinguseful can recovered last long run:

[04/06/2021 - 01:01:45AM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.

[04/06/2021 - 01:01:45AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

[04/06/2021 - 01:01:45AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0701FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0701FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

far more later another error:

[04/06/2021 - 01:14:12AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PAHConfig (14009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (14009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (14009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

after this game i tryed something new and cathed something,

about this :i started punish a slave, slave by accident killed i think to me apparead for a moment he is dead. then hp regen kicked in looked evrything fine. later i see one of my slave vanished. if you need i can try restore near this event.

Note pls: to me this is a trow away save, only important fix this things. Full log put in the post after i noticed no space in this post...

Edit 1: uploaded the log. 

Edit 2: i found out sse edit can be used check mods for errors and sse report this:

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:10] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:20] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:31] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C03D80B]
[00:38]     DLBR \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:38] PahPdYeRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C03D80C]
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C03DDB6]
[00:38] PahPdYePunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C03DDB7]
[00:38] PahPdNPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C0425AE]
[00:38] PahPdNRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C0425AF]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultrySexBranch [DLBR:1C046170]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultryPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C046187]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultryRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C046191]
[00:38] PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C003A54]
[00:38] PAHPDFETSexBranch [DLBR:1C003A58]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C0206FE]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRestrainTest [DLBR:1C02680B]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRewardBranch [DLBR:1C029341]
[00:38] PAHPDFETSelectSlaveBranch [DLBR:1C029E0A]
[00:38] PAHThankYouBranch [DLBR:1C02FA4F]
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27A]
[00:38] PahPdNSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27B]
[00:38] PahPdYeSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27C]
[00:38] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2620, Errors found: 19, Elapsed Time: 00:38

I dont know what this means i hope maybe help find some bugs.

intresting log.txt

15 hours ago, Nonseen said:

04/06/2021 - 01:01:45AM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.

that's a serious issue that could be causing our random problems with slaves in your game, maybe reinstall racemenu sse or check what mods you have that attempt to use nioverride. its causing issues with your fnix and xpmse here:

Spoiler

[04/06/2021 - 02:23:22AM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_magatk of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1622
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1628
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1178
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

alot of none object slaves in your log, but i think those should clear up once you fix those above issues

15 hours ago, Nonseen said:

: i found out sse edit can be used check mods for errors and sse report this:

Hide contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:10] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:20] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:31] still checking for Errors in [1C] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C03D80B]
[00:38] PahPdYeRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C03D80C]
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C03DDB6]
[00:38] PahPdYePunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C03DDB7]
[00:38] PahPdNPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C0425AE]
[00:38] PahPdNRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C0425AF]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultrySexBranch [DLBR:1C046170]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultryPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C046187]
[00:38] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultryRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C046191]
[00:38] PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:1C003A54]
[00:38] PAHPDFETSexBranch [DLBR:1C003A58]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRestrainBranch [DLBR:1C0206FE]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRestrainTest [DLBR:1C02680B]
[00:38] PAHPDFETRewardBranch [DLBR:1C029341]
[00:38] PAHPDFETSelectSlaveBranch [DLBR:1C029E0A]
[00:38] PAHThankYouBranch [DLBR:1C02FA4F]
[00:38] PahPdCondescendingSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27A]
[00:38] PahPdNSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27B]
[00:38] PahPdYeSexBranch [DLBR:1C03D27C]
[00:38] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2620, Errors found: 19, Elapsed Time: 00:38

I dont know what this means i hope maybe help find some bugs.

thank you for pointing that out, i'll fix that for next update

that's a serious issue that could be causing our random problems with slaves in your game, maybe reinstall racemenu sse

thank you pointing out the problem.

i use racemenu sse, i re isntall immidetly.

what is the most quick way to find witch mod use/damage nioverride?

my problem with this today test run i see this bug appear agin and agin. so my test result compromised.

alot of none object slaves in your log, but i think those should clear up once you fix those above issues

okay i report back soon as i have any result. i make a copy my profile in use for test and start search reason for this issue.

Hi Clifton.

So I finally found the motivation and energy to migrate from legendary to special edition over the weekend. One thing I noticed though is that in version 7.5.2 repack 2 for SSE the option to have PAH rename slaves automagically seems to be missing.

Are you planning to re-implement it at some point? It's rather tedious having to come up with names for every bandit, warlock, necromancer or Thalmor agents who's miserable lives I'm about to give glorious purpose.

29 minutes ago, ExampleJohn said:

Hi Clifton.

So I finally found the motivation and energy to migrate from legendary to special edition over the weekend. One thing I noticed though is that in version 7.5.2 repack 2 for SSE the option to have PAH rename slaves automagically seems to be missing.

Are you planning to re-implement it at some point? It's rather tedious having to come up with names for every bandit, warlock, necromancer or Thalmor agents who's miserable lives I'm about to give glorious purpose.

I use 7.5.2 and the option is still there. I used it a few hours ago. Maybe you should include your load order?

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i re downloaded and installed this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

my findings:

if i only use this mod not any other the error message in the logs. i tryed extract bsa and use this way not helped. 

i used coc riwerwood command to create new game witout alternate start.

it is possible racemenu.esp or components cause the problem?

are you using SKSE64 2.0.17 or greater.

i use the archive files v0-4-10 uses SKSE64 2.0.16

9 hours ago, ExampleJohn said:

Hi Clifton.

get jcontainers for sse here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

are you using SKSE64 2.0.17 or greater.

i use the archive files v0-4-10 uses SKSE64 2.0.16

i use latest version.

here what i tryed:

-re installed skyrim

-re installed skse 2.0.0.19

-re installed usep to reduce error report in the logs

-re installed racemenu by hand

-removed antvirus softvere

-tryed run as administrator

-fallowed your advice installed 2.0.17

-tryed run with 2.0.16 skse say this version not work with this version of skyrim i use.

nothing worked :(

Thank you for the help! 

i go post this the skyrim se tech suport section i not wish use pahe mod suport thread for this. i feel unfair.

6 hours ago, mindgame said:

Is it possible to remove the "PAHcore loaded" message on loading a game? I prefer as few notifications as possible and feel this might belong under debug mode.

ok, i'll consider moving it to debug for a future update

update 7.5.5:

• Restart (from mcm) needed for this update
  • immersive creature patch converted to form 44
  • texture bsa's renamed to space the -
  • slave count update during enslavement moved to the end of the function for clarity
  • npceval moved to esm
  • non-sex factions moved to esm
  • other random stuff moved to esm
  • version numbers in mcm and log updated for clarity against previous updates

today i run some test and i think maybe i catched something in my papirus log.

sadly i not yet found way to fix nioveride issue, so maybe this caused this i have no idea.

here is the log, in this test i just started new game. using pahe 7.5.2. repack 3 version with SL AL, TDF, SL Defeat, Serial strip. adn some other mods, DOM not in use!

before i quit the game i canptured nazeem and "trained them a littile" intresting events in end of the log:

Spoiler

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:33PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/07/2021 - 05:46:33PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:33PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:37PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:38PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "Defeatdadefeated".

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (370C16D8) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (37000D62) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (370C1173) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:46PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (37000D62) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (37118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (37118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[04/07/2021 - 05:46:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:

[04/07/2021 - 05:47:06PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:47:06PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:47:06PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:47:07PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:47:17PM] ERROR: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0C079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0C079840)].sslConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (10000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:23PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:23PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:24PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:24PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:25PM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:28PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:48:28PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0B00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "PAHBootstrapScript.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:49:03PM] warning: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 3600C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (36001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/07/2021 - 05:52:19PM] warning: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 3600C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (36001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:13PM] ERROR:  (0003A15B): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (0003A15B)].Scene.Start() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (00107055)].StartSceneTriggerSpecificTime.OnTriggerEnter() - "StartSceneTriggerSpecificTime.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:14PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:14PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:14PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:14PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:34PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:34PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:34PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:34PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:41PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:41PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:41PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:42PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:48PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:48PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:48PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:55:49PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:41PM] warning:  (0001A685): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (36002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[04/07/2021 - 05:56:48PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:48PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:48PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:48PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:59PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:59PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:59PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:56:59PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:57:22PM] warning: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 3600C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (36001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/07/2021 - 05:57:57PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_magatk of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:20PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:20PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:20PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:20PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:50PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:50PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:50PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:58:50PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] Reverting game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (37000D62) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (370C1173) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (370C16D8) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:16PM] Loading game...

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:16PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (37000D62) because their base types do not match

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:17PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:18PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

[04/07/2021 - 05:59:18PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "PAHCore.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0B01FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "PAHPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

if it help i can provide load order.

16 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

update 7.5.5:

• Restart (from mcm) needed for this update
  • immersive creature patch converted to form 44
  • texture bsa's renamed to space the -
  • slave count update during enslavement moved to the end of the function for clarity
  • npceval moved to esm
  • non-sex factions moved to esm
  • other random stuff moved to esm
  • version numbers in mcm and log updated for clarity against previous updates

Does the other random stuff include paradise_halls_fellglow_Slave_camp.esp as i'm being told its missing when i load a save after installing the 7.5.5 with all addons, just unzipped it and deleted the immersive creature and MHIYH original patch's and then re-zipped and installed

Can see a texture bsa and bsa with that name but no .esp

SEdit reports about PAHe 7.5.5 - realesed: 2021-04-07

esps found in package, all cheked with auto clean, and error cheked:
paradise_halls.esm
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp  (deleted references ignored, known not error)

i not own master files for this esps, no check done:
My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature Special Edition patch.esp

missing fellglow slave camp esp?

sort result of sse edit check:
2 file contain indenticel to master record
1 file contain errors

Spoiler

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'paradise_halls.esm'
    dirty:
      - <<: *quickClean
        crc: 0x90BA34A0
        util: '[SSEEdit v4.0.3](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)'
        itm: 1
    clean:
      - crc: 0x4E4F93D9
        util: 'SSEEdit v4.0.3'

Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 3604, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: ArmorTorturerHood "Torturer's Hood" [ARMO:000EE5C0]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 3604, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Saving: paradise_halls.esm.save.2021_04_07_18_36_22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1D] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:12] still checking for Errors in [1D] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:16] PAH "Slave Tracker" [QUST:0B01FAEF]
[00:16]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [1D0325C8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:18]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [1D01DBCF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:29] still checking for Errors in [1D] paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
[00:38] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2620, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:38

-----------------------

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp'
    dirty:
      - <<: *quickClean
        crc: 0xF1603242
        util: '[SSEEdit v4.0.3](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)'
        itm: 141
    clean:
      - crc: 0x713C318B
        util: 'SSEEdit v4.0.3'

[00:15] Done: Applying Filter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 2996, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 2793, Remaining unfiltered nodes: 2793, Elapsed Time: 00:05
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 2792, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: PahBootupSpell "Bootup" [SPEL:04008E05]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList041 [FLST:04003BB4]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList040 [FLST:04003BB3]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList039 [FLST:04003BB2]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList038 [FLST:04003BB1]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList037 [FLST:04003BB0]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList036 [FLST:04003BAF]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList035 [FLST:04003BAE]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList034 [FLST:04003BAD]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList033 [FLST:04003BAC]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList050 [FLST:04003BAB]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList049 [FLST:04003BAA]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList048 [FLST:04003BA9]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList047 [FLST:04003BA8]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList045 [FLST:04003BA6]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList044 [FLST:04003BA5]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList043 [FLST:04003BA4]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList042 [FLST:04003BA3]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList041 [FLST:04003BA2]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList040 [FLST:04003BA1]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList039 [FLST:04003BA0]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList046 [FLST:04003BA7]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList038 [FLST:04003B9F]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList037 [FLST:04003B9E]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList036 [FLST:04003B9D]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList035 [FLST:04003B9C]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList034 [FLST:04003B9B]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList033 [FLST:04003B9A]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList026 [FLST:04003585]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList025 [FLST:04003584]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList024 [FLST:04003583]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList023 [FLST:04003582]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList022 [FLST:04003581]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList021 [FLST:04003580]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList020 [FLST:0400357F]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList026 [FLST:0400357E]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList025 [FLST:0400357D]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList024 [FLST:0400357C]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList023 [FLST:0400357B]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList022 [FLST:0400357A]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList021 [FLST:04003579]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList020 [FLST:04003578]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList026 [FLST:04003577]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList025 [FLST:04003576]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList024 [FLST:04003575]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList023 [FLST:04003574]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList022 [FLST:04003573]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList021 [FLST:04003572]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList020 [FLST:04003571]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList026 [FLST:04003570]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList025 [FLST:0400356F]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList024 [FLST:0400356E]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList023 [FLST:0400356D]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList022 [FLST:0400356C]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList021 [FLST:0400356B]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList020 [FLST:0400356A]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList019 [FLST:04003569]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList018 [FLST:04003568]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList017 [FLST:04003567]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList019 [FLST:04003565]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList016 [FLST:04003566]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList018 [FLST:04003564]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList017 [FLST:04003563]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList016 [FLST:04003562]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList019 [FLST:04003561]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList018 [FLST:04003560]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList017 [FLST:0400355F]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList016 [FLST:0400355E]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList019 [FLST:0400355D]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList018 [FLST:0400355C]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList017 [FLST:0400355B]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList016 [FLST:0400355A]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList032 [FLST:04003559]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList031 [FLST:04003558]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList030 [FLST:04003557]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList028 [FLST:04003555]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList032 [FLST:04003554]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList031 [FLST:04003553]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList030 [FLST:04003552]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList029 [FLST:04003551]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList028 [FLST:04003550]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList032 [FLST:0400354F]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList031 [FLST:0400354E]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList030 [FLST:0400354D]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList029 [FLST:0400354C]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList028 [FLST:0400354B]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList032 [FLST:0400354A]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList029 [FLST:04003556]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList031 [FLST:04003549]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList030 [FLST:04003548]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList029 [FLST:04003547]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList028 [FLST:04003546]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList027 [FLST:04003545]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList027 [FLST:04003544]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList027 [FLST:04003543]
Removing: PAHPackCombatOverrideList027 [FLST:04003542]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList050 [FLST:04003BE1]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList049 [FLST:04003BE0]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList048 [FLST:04003BDF]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList047 [FLST:04003BDE]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList046 [FLST:04003BDD]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList045 [FLST:04003BDC]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList044 [FLST:04003BDB]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList043 [FLST:04003BDA]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList042 [FLST:04003BD9]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList041 [FLST:04003BD8]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList040 [FLST:04003BD7]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList039 [FLST:04003BD6]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList038 [FLST:04003BD5]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList037 [FLST:04003BD4]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList036 [FLST:04003BD3]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList035 [FLST:04003BD2]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList034 [FLST:04003BD1]
Removing: PAHPackSpectatorOverrideList033 [FLST:04003BD0]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList050 [FLST:04003BCF]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList049 [FLST:04003BCE]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList048 [FLST:04003BCD]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList047 [FLST:04003BCC]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList046 [FLST:04003BCB]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList045 [FLST:04003BCA]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList044 [FLST:04003BC9]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList043 [FLST:04003BC8]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList042 [FLST:04003BC7]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList041 [FLST:04003BC6]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList040 [FLST:04003BC5]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList039 [FLST:04003BC4]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList038 [FLST:04003BC3]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList037 [FLST:04003BC2]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList036 [FLST:04003BC1]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList035 [FLST:04003BC0]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList034 [FLST:04003BBF]
Removing: PAHPackObserveDeadList033 [FLST:04003BBE]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList050 [FLST:04003BBD]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList049 [FLST:04003BBC]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList048 [FLST:04003BBB]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList047 [FLST:04003BBA]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList046 [FLST:04003BB9]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList045 [FLST:04003BB8]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList044 [FLST:04003BB7]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList043 [FLST:04003BB6]
Removing: PAHPackGuardWarnList042 [FLST:04003BB5]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 2792, Removed Records: 141, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Saving: paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp.save.2021_04_07_18_45_18