Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

I don't know why I have PAHA 7.4.6 beta SE installed. Updating to 7.4.9 SE here.

I'm able to subjugate bandit sex slaves and then in dialogue I'm given the option to make them PAHA slaves. What's the difference.. I thought they already were in the PAHA slave system?

1 hour ago, ntblood said:

I don't know why I have PAHA 7.4.6 beta SE installed. Updating to 7.4.9 SE here.

I'm able to subjugate bandit sex slaves and then in dialogue I'm given the option to make them PAHA slaves. What's the difference.. I thought they already were in the PAHA slave system?

subjugate bandit sex slaves are npc's added by the wenches for se, not pahe slaves

"... I should just enslave you all the way."   What's the advantage of making them a pahe slave? I'll go read the mod description..  I guess one thing is that with pahe I can enslave anyone I get to submit whereas these subjugations are limited to the bandit sex slaves.
  Can I update form 7.4.6 beta to 7.4.9 with my saved game?

hi, sorry to ask, but if i download "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" should i get "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 sse update patch.zip" too? or is that file already in the "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" file? tysm

29 minutes ago, gohankanji said:

hi, sorry to ask, but if i download "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" should i get "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 sse update patch.zip" too? or is that file already in the "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" file? tysm

you just download "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 sse update patch.zip" if you have the anterior version and you whant updated.

"pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" that is the all version.

but if you not have all addons install the mod in manual and choose the addon you whant.

1 EX: if you have installed tdf you install the addon came in the mod when you install in manual

4 hours ago, ntblood said:

"... I should just enslave you all the way."   What's the advantage of making them a pahe slave? I'll go read the mod description..  I guess one thing is that with pahe I can enslave anyone I get to submit whereas these subjugations are limited to the bandit sex slaves.
  Can I update form 7.4.6 beta to 7.4.9 with my saved game?

should be fine

4 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

you just download "pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 sse update patch.zip" if you have the anterior version and you whant updated.

"pahe_lives_on-7.4.9 wip SE basic install with out addons loose files.7z" that is the all version.

but if you not have all addons install the mod in manual and choose the addon you whant.

1 EX: if you have installed tdf you install the addon came in the mod when you install in manual

okay thanks! I dont have any other mod like tdf and whatever else, only miaslair, so i installed the loose files without addons, and only installed the mias lair patch with it, thank you.

Hi there, 

I am having trouble with the newest update, specifically the lakeview manor cell. I have tried some troubleshooting options including listing pahe as far down in my load order as possible (unfortunately MO2 keeps it close to the top and i cant move it.) The door to the lakeview manor cell is obstructed by a wall. If I use console commands to deactivate collisions, I can clip through the wall and the cell is there with working door and all, but I can't get rid of the wall. 

I have deactivated the new version on my test character and reactivated the old version and the cells work fine so something with the new version is probably conflicting with something? Keep in mind, the problem is appearing on a brand new character, the saves on my playthrough have never seen the old version of PAHE.  I'm not the best debugger and normally don't post in forums. I can post my load order if you like and I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Malevolent Dawn said:

Hi there, 

I am having trouble with the newest update, specifically the lakeview manor cell. I have tried some troubleshooting options including listing pahe as far down in my load order as possible (unfortunately MO2 keeps it close to the top and i cant move it.) The door to the lakeview manor cell is obstructed by a wall. If I use console commands to deactivate collisions, I can clip through the wall and the cell is there with working door and all, but I can't get rid of the wall. 

I have deactivated the new version on my test character and reactivated the old version and the cells work fine so something with the new version is probably conflicting with something? Keep in mind, the problem is appearing on a brand new character, the saves on my playthrough have never seen the old version of PAHE.  I'm not the best debugger and normally don't post in forums. I can post my load order if you like and I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!

this:

On 1/21/2021 at 9:34 AM, CliftonJD said:

should be fixed now

this new update should also fix the wall for alternate start scenarios that were previously covered by that weapon rack

yep, seems that as an esl hearthfires becomes a conflict when it should be a master:

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp 63.07 kB · 15 downloads

i'll post it to the main page with the next update

On 12/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, danono said:

What is the conflict with miaslair?  I am asking because I use both and haven’t noticed a problem but the patch needs arousal as a master but I use mias flower girls rather than SL so no arousal.  Can I just copy scripts from the patch without installing it?, if so which ones, or can I remove arousal as a master and still have the patch work,  or any other ideas, thanks.

the scripts from miaslair loveslaves for flower girls are different from miaslair sexslaves for sexlab and mixing the patch scripts for the wrong version of miaslair could cause miaslair to stop working. i'll look into a patch for flower girls after nexus comes back or you can send me the flower girl source scripts

have it in the morning or next update

On 1/31/2021 at 3:59 AM, CliftonJD said:

normally the following is true:

until it becomes more than just a port:

its no longer a direct port, 7.0 has some script changes that the old patch will ignore or revert to the LE version scripts:

try this newer patch:

Sex Slaves Patch for sse.7z 51.44 kB · 5 downloads

if the newer script patch works, the older esp patch is no longer needed. only need to choose to overwrite sexslaves scripts thru install or thru mo2 if using mo.

on old saves i would suggest keep the esp only until you feel the new scripts are working as good as the old patch did so it doesn't cause problems updating mid-save

i don't have the original source files to make a direct port to 7.0 so i don't know for certain if the new patch will work

@CliftonJD

Very thank you :) . this patch is working

On 1/31/2021 at 4:16 PM, CliftonJD said:

this new update should also fix the wall for alternate start scenarios that were previously covered by that weapon rack

yep, seems that as an esl hearthfires becomes a conflict when it should be a master:

if you already have the fixed esp, no changes. mainly just sending it to the mainpage for everybody else

On 2/3/2021 at 7:13 AM, tznvlw said:

its no longer a direct port, 7.0 has some script changes that the old patch will ignore or revert to the LE version scripts:

try this newer patch:

miaslair sexlab and :

On 2/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, cbeyond8027 said:

Thanks, this fixed it immediately. I had made a new profile and didn’t think to enable the patch because I’m running the flower girls version of sex slaves and didn’t expect any interaction between the mods.

miaslair flowergirls each have their own separate patches now

On 1/24/2021 at 8:51 PM, CliftonJD said:

is it a known bug or intentional that auction slaves have a bandit outfit after sale. after transfering my new slave to pahe she was wearing furs that couldn't be seen in her inventory to remove. had to re-clone her to fix it

new button added to the debug features to reclone buggy slaves

hi can anyone help me its my first time modding and i dont know if im doing it wrong i downloaded avrything i need but i cant seem to make it work when i go in mods in the in game setting the light up but theres no varygood next to them can anyone help pls 

12 hours ago, Skyguy1785 said:

Hi I'm so confused I'm trying to get home sweet home 1.26 and need PAH I'm confused on which files I need. I have tdf so I got that patch but I downloaded others and it says there are redundancies and I don't know which ones I do and don't need.

if you have redundancies, it likely means you have the all-one file downloaded so you won't need any of the others

simply activate which esp's you want to use and deactivate any esp's you don't have the dependencies for

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

hi

i think use devious devices equip from the author INTE.  SSE conversion.

but the bodyslide files from it they are DWARVEN DEVIOUS too.

this files make conflict whith yours  ?

depends if inte made her own bodyslide files for it

iirc, my bodyslide files are direct copy of the original mod from mcg converted to sse so at that point if both are direct copies, there won't be any changes between mods.

what we do have special are the inventory and ground object image files were updated by another user so you might need to recopy those from the dwarven suits patch or in mo2 move the load order of the data

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

depends if inte made her own bodyslide files for it

iirc, my bodyslide files are direct copy of the original mod from mcg converted to sse so at that point if both are direct copies, there won't be any changes between mods.

what we do have special are the inventory and ground object image files were updated by another user so you might need to recopy those from the dwarven suits patch or in mo2 move the load order of the data

It's the same files and I tested devious devices equip whith your mod 

And works well. But I not used the bodyslide files in devious devices equip

I used your files and tested the outfits and they worked fine. 

Thanks again for your help my friend. ?

Hey all two things:

First its great to see all the updates coming to the PAHE ecosystem, I have been playing off and on for a long time, just frozen in time with older versions, so its time to build up a new mod pack!

Second question/observation/bug, you tell me.  I frequently use the PAHE mark key to mark a victim for enslavement.  Doing this always allows me to then enslave after only a hit or two, and does not require dropping them to bleed out.  From the description not sure this intended, wanted to bring it up and see if that's by design.  It makes nabbing victims relatively easy.

Love what all of yall are doing.