Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

I'm having an odd glitch when every so often, I change a slave's outfit and they turn invisible. They're still there and if I can find them, I can talk to them, but I can't see them. They don't show up on predator vision either if that's helpful.

Not a major issue: quitting and reloading seems to clear it, and it only happens from time to time, but it can fire when a slave is redressing after sex, and if that happens when you're not watching, figuring out what happened can be a pain.

Anyone else found this?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm having an odd glitch when every so often, I change a slave's outfit and they turn invisible. They're still there and if I can find them, I can talk to them, but I can't see them. They don't show up on predator vision either if that's helpful.

Not a major issue: quitting and reloading seems to clear it, and it only happens from time to time, but it can fire when a slave is redressing after sex, and if that happens when you're not watching, figuring out what happened can be a pain.

Anyone else found this?

if it persisted across a quit/reload, i'd think maybe the slave is wearing something that you're missing the meshes and textures for. but like you describe it, best i can think of is a memory issue. try testing it with fewer npc's around such as a general store. if that seems to help, you might need to keep less slaves and followers following you

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

try testing it with fewer npc's around such as a general store. if that seems to help, you might need to keep less slaves and followers following you

Trouble is it's pretty intermittent, so reproducing it to order will be a pain.

I don't tend to have a lot of followers on the whole. On the other hand, I have had cells with 5x5 grids of kneeling slavegirls for mass training sessions. Last time, I think, was in Forsaken Cave where I only had two girls in the dungeon with me, and those freshly caught.

I'll keep a watch out and make a note the next few times it happens.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:43 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

i tested the other options and all fine.

just black reach the slave is in the ground and falmers and forsworns they attack me.

after loading my choice in the cell.

retesting it seems we start facing the falmers, turn 180 degrees to see the elevator entrance in the distance

On 1/5/2021 at 8:23 PM, krimsonxg said:

Well, I think I found a solution that might "fix" if not greatly reduce this spawning issue. Apparently from a bug report about 2 years ago on OBIS does it mention extra bandits spawning on friendly converted bandits. The mod creator said that it shouldn't be happening but said to try giving the friendly bandits, enslaved bandits in our case, glowing pearls as the scripts apparently are looking for that specific item. So giving an enslaved bandit a glowing pearl "should" stop it, however it doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. So without going into my theory on what is happening, I would say if you use OBIS to keep 10 glowing pearls on your enslaved bandit and 10 glowing pearls in your inventory.

fixed:

On 1/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, CliftonJD said:

ahh, either alot of changes in the recent updates Or alot of changes in the sse version...regardless:

i'll look into adding 10 to the player and 10 to the first slave in the alternate start scenario, then add 1 to each new slave captured

done and done

On 1/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, CliftonJD said:

that's only the most common vanilla bandit faction

i knew long ago there were others, but i need either a form id or an editor id to track them all down for cleaning

looking deeper at obis i found a cell detect quest that lists a ton of those faction. according to that list, some or all dungeon bandits have another bandit faction. next update will use that list as reference to clean more bandit factions for all new slaves then additionally clean the obis faction and add the glowing pearl to all new slaves. with so many new factions on the list, i'm debating a method of washing old slaves too

done and done and done again

On 1/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

Why it's this happen ? 

On pc works well just for the slave and just the straitjacket. All the others works well. 

IMG_20210107_192205.jpg

IMG_20210107_192200.jpg

choose the patch that matches your dd version, all-in-1 installer includes the patch for dd4

On 1/11/2021 at 6:58 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have issue when I install the latest version of pah I get t pose for some weird reason but when I remove it everything is fine idk why

edit this issue message error from nemesis image.png.b5b5cc3276405bb98257d5d1eb1d1451.png

On 1/12/2021 at 12:33 PM, Skata20 said:

I use Alternate Start so I don't think it's going to be an issue... My biggest problems is other types of conflicts, like game-crushing conflicts. :D

By the way, your latest SE release has all of its .esp with form 43. Is it intentional or just a mistake? :D

On 1/12/2021 at 2:51 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

this one pahe_lives_on-7.4.8 with all addons install loose files

to eliminate confusion, classic version download file has been renamed

update 7.4.9 wip:

• fix/change: more bandit factions added to the cleaner to be removed during enslavement
  • change/added: some wench factions have been added to the cleaner (if installed)
  • change/added: obis faction(if installed) added to the cleaner
  • change/added: due to the number of recent faction changes added to the cleaners, its now possible to reclean your old slaves using the slave reset from mcm
  • change/added: obis glowing pearls (if instaled) added to alternate start scenario and to each additional enslavement
  • devious straitjacket fixes added to dwarven suits plugin until dd fixes at the framework level
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

retesting it seems we start facing the falmers, turn 180 degrees to see the elevator entrance in the distance

fixed:

done and done

done and done and done again

choose the patch that matches your dd version, all-in-1 installer includes the patch for dd4

to eliminate confusion, classic version download file has been renamed

update 7.4.9 wip:

• fix/change: more bandit factions added to the cleaner to be removed during enslavement
  • change/added: some wench factions have been added to the cleaner (if installed)
  • change/added: obis faction(if installed) added to the cleaner
  • change/added: due to the number of recent faction changes added to the cleaners, its now possible to reclean your old slaves using the slave reset from mcm
  • change/added: obis glowing pearls (if instaled) added to alternate start scenario and to each additional enslavement
  • devious straitjacket fixes added to dwarven suits plugin until dd fixes at the framework level

thank you very much for your  great work and time .

i go test and then i tell you after.

Edit :  i tested the new patch for straitjackets and works all fine.

i tested in pc ; slave ingrid and 2 followers works fine.

and the new patch for alternate start i tested 2 options and work well too.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR AMAZING WORK AND TIME MY FRIEND.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if it persisted across a quit/reload, i'd think maybe the slave is wearing something that you're missing the meshes and textures for. but like you describe it, best i can think of is a memory issue. try testing it with fewer npc's around such as a general store. if that seems to help, you might need to keep less slaves and followers following you

OK, It triggered again in Riverwood. I have 19 slaves total (2 following). no guards in Riverwood yet, and the only mod added NPC is the self-insert guy from the bikini armor mods. It didn't need a clothing change, fast traveling was enough to set it off. No non-slave followers. Possibly a couple of Hydra slavegirls NPCs in range. It doesn't seem like a lot.

14 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thank you very much for your  great work and time .

i go test and then i tell you after.

Edit :  i tested the new patch for straitjackets and works all fine.

i tested in pc ; slave ingrid and 2 followers works fine.

and the new patch for alternate start i tested 2 options and work well too.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR AMAZING WORK AND TIME MY FRIEND.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

welcome and happy to hear all is good:)

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK, It triggered again in Riverwood. I have 19 slaves total (2 following). no guards in Riverwood yet, and the only mod added NPC is the self-insert guy from the bikini armor mods. It didn't need a clothing change, fast traveling was enough to set it off. No non-slave followers. Possibly a couple of Hydra slavegirls NPCs in range. It doesn't seem like a lot.

oh i almost forgot, does slavers spellbook still manage your slave outfits

43 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

oh i almost forgot, does slavers spellbook still manage your slave outfits

It never has. It has a spell to apply tats and ones that equip glowing transparent cuffs, but it doesn't touch the outfits.

Excepting maybe for that one spell, Mandate Nudity, which I think re-applied a naked outfit if the slave somehow got clothing applied on them. I think. I'll have to take a look at the code.

hello there, how does someone go about in accessing the dungeon in Lakeview Manor? I got in by using a wooden plate to glitch myself in. Do I need another mod for this specific dungeon? 

thanks, and kudos for creating this absurdly intricate mod.

3 hours ago, thm0803 said:

hello there, how does someone go about in accessing the dungeon in Lakeview Manor? I got in by using a wooden plate to glitch myself in. Do I need another mod for this specific dungeon? 

Are you having the problem i was having with it?

On 1/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, pinky6225 said:

Edit2: Found it, had to disable a wall with the console

Reveal hidden contents

Default wall had re-appeared

withwall.jpg.0d9e557650ca00175a1b25c08fb90b66.jpg

After using the console to remove that wall could see the passage

Reveal hidden contents

withoutwall.jpg.40bbfe1d74a99359695f4591249d2230.jpg

If anybody else is having that problem

15 hours ago, mistergiggles said:

any plans on using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184 to add new lines for the mod? It's very good.

already stated:

On 1/10/2021 at 10:05 PM, CliftonJD said:

thanks, i'll take a look

6 hours ago, thm0803 said:

had to start a new save to replicate the problem

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Are you having the problem i was having with it?

thanks, i'll look into it

17 minutes ago, thm0803 said:

yeah, seems like it. do i just click the wall and enter "disable" in console command?

yes that should work, if you click on something else by mistake just type enable and then click again elsewhere before trying disable.

The wall itself is easy to click on and remove but if you get the weapon rack from using alternative start - owning a property lake view manor that can be a bitch to find the right thing to click on and disable

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

yes that should work, if you click on something else by mistake just type enable and then click again elsewhere before trying disable.

The wall itself is easy to click on and remove but if you get the weapon rack from using alternative start - owning a property lake view manor that can be a bitch to find the right thing to click on and disable

it worked perfectly. thanks.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

should be fixed now

this new update should also fix the wall for alternate start scenarios that were previously covered by that weapon rack

yep, seems that as an esl hearthfires becomes a conflict when it should be a master:

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp 63.07 kB · 0 downloads

Hello 

This patch its needed or just for they have the problem ? 

And if it's needed how install it ? 

Thanks again 

20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

should be fixed now

this new update should also fix the wall for alternate start scenarios that were previously covered by that weapon rack

yep, seems that as an esl hearthfires becomes a conflict when it should be a master:

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp 63.07 kB · 3 downloads

Hello everybody,

the trick with the wall to get to the lakeview cell works (deactivating the wall)! I hope there is an update ... ? Furthermore, no torches can be put in the holder ..... I tried the versions from 7.4.8 and 7.4.5, but it no longer works. Somehow the whole thing with the main program or some add-on was hindered. Here, too, I'm looking forward to an update ... because brightness in the cellar without a torch is nonsense, without a light source it should be pitch black!
in the -esl version of 7.4.9 WIP, the bed rolls flicker as if the floor and bed rolls share the same level. In the long run very annoying to the eyes ...

Have a nice day

Helmut

P.S.: I hope you understand me, english is not my motherlangue, translate from german to english made by google....:-)

19 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Hello 

This patch its needed or just for they have the problem ? 

And if it's needed how install it ? 

Thanks again 

its a replacement for the esl version of the same file in the downloads. might not need it if you're using it to update an old save

1 hour ago, Helmut290456 said:

Hello everybody,the trick with the wall to get to the lakeview cell works (deactivating the wall)! I hope there is an update ... ?

you're replying to the update. instead of telling me if the console to disable the wall works, you should be telling me if the updated esp still needs the wall removed

Furthermore, no torches can be put in the holder ..... I tried the versions from 7.4.8 and 7.4.5, but it no longer works. Somehow the whole thing with the main program or some add-on was hindered. Here, too, I'm looking forward to an update ... because brightness in the cellar without a torch is nonsense, without a light source it should be pitch black!
in the -esl version of 7.4.9 WIP, the bed rolls flicker as if the floor and bed rolls share the same level. In the long run very annoying to the eyes ...

Have a nice day

Helmut

P.S.: I hope you understand me, english is not my motherlangue, translate from german to english made by google....:-)

jumping from 1 version to the next in the same save doesn't work properly, i had the same issue when i converted to an esl. thought the esl was safe before releasing it, but only tested it on an old save

11 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

its a replacement for the esl version of the same file in the downloads. might not need it if you're using it to update an old save

you're replying to the update. instead of telling me if the console to disable the wall works, you should be telling me if the updated esp still needs the wall removed

jumping from 1 version to the next in the same save doesn't work properly, i had the same issue when i converted to an esl. thought the esl was safe before releasing it, but only tested it on an old save

Hiho, thanks for your answer: that means that I can forget my game during an update and have to start a completely new game ..... probably the one who is just beginning ..... in the last third of the game it would be fatal .

Have a nice day...
Helmut

2 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

Hiho, thanks for your answer: that means that I can forget my game during an update and have to start a completely new game ..... probably the one who is just beginning ..... in the last third of the game it would be fatal .

Have a nice day...
Helmut

no, that mean you're safer updating an old save. the new bug from the esl update only effects new saves. hopefully the new esp gets around that problem and still expands the cellar as intended

43 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

but if i start a new game i go needed ?

yes

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

no, that mean you're safer updating an old save. the new bug from the esl update only effects new saves. hopefully the new esp gets around that problem and still expands the cellar as intended

yes

Hiho, I'm sorry, but the -esp version is better than the -esl version, but the bug that you can't put torches in the holder remains. Starting a new game allows you to use torches too!

With best regards
Helmut

2 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

Hiho, I'm sorry, but the -esp version is better than the -esl version, but the bug that you can't put torches in the holder remains. Starting a new game allows you to use torches too!

With best regards
Helmut

ok thanks