Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Hi, noticed a bug today: I captured 3 slaves at Blackreach, they now are well trained, I left the 3 in a house then left outside. As soon as I am outside, I have a notification warning me I lost one slave, it's the last one I capture. I tried everything: rope her, use collar and leash spell, she disapear as soon as I am not with her. I tried to kill her and ressurect her, but when I do this she can't move anymore. I tried to free her and capture her again, but as I do that, I have a warning telling I just lost a slave even though I capturer her, and I have a blank instead of her name in the name list.

I take it the npc is bugged, but is there a way to keep her?

48 minutes ago, Darkau said:

I tried to free her and capture her again, but as I do that, I have a warning telling I just lost a slave even though I capturer her, and I have a blank instead of her name in the name list.

I take it the npc is bugged, but is there a way to keep her?

enslaving a slave should tell you a lost slave after telling a gained slave as a way of correcting itself, but normally the name should still exist. try renaming the slave from the blank slot. if that still fails, try clicking the slave count from the main mcm screen. that should clear any blank slots, but you'll need to look over the list for the changes and see if you can find the slot the slave gets moved to

i'd need your papyrus log of the events to help any further than that with it

I am not used to papyrus but I can try, would you prefer one log where the slave disapears no matter what I do or when I try to enslave her again?

By the way, when the name is blank it is totally bugged, for example it tells me it is a male etc.

Edit: Here is my papyrus log in 2 part:

First: I just let the the game load

Second : I approach the bugged slave, rope her, enter the closest house. Once I am inside the house I wait for the slave count to go minus one then I close the game.

Papyrus.0.log

22 hours ago, Darkau said:

I am not used to papyrus but I can try, would you prefer one log where the slave disapears no matter what I do or when I try to enslave her again?

By the way, when the name is blank it is totally bugged, for example it tells me it is a male etc.

Edit: Here is my papyrus log in 2 part:

First: I just let the the game load

Second : I approach the bugged slave, rope her, enter the closest house. Once I am inside the house I wait for the slave count to go minus one then I close the game.

Papyrus.0.log 83.6 kB · 0 downloads

your best bet would be if you have a save from before enslaving to send me the log of the original enslavement...however if you don't have that we can try a log of re-enslaving the bugged slave

the log you posted looks as tho the game thinks your slaves are random dust drop effects

I would LOVE to have this in my load order... but after a while (usually a cell change) my slaves lose their name and I can't interact with them, not even by resetting them... It also causes followers to decide to stop using the follow package...

3 hours ago, Raya said:

I would LOVE to have this in my load order... but after a while (usually a cell change) my slaves lose their name and I can't interact with them, not even by resetting them... It also causes followers to decide to stop using the follow package...

most common cause for name loss is using this with mia's lair without the mia's lair patch. each slave also has a rename feature to rename those slaves

if you still have trouble after adding the patch or if you don't have mia's lair, post a papyrus log of the slave losing its name

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

most common cause for name loss is using this with mia's lair without the mia's lair patch. each slave also has a rename feature to rename those slaves

if you still have trouble after adding the patch or if you don't have mia's lair, post a papyrus log of the slave losing its name

May also ba 'caus eI'm on Skyrim VR... But will try! :D

6 hours ago, Raya said:

May also ba 'caus eI'm on Skyrim VR... But will try! :D

I have same issue still, even with Mias Lair patch and reinstalled PAHE too, I now have a companion who follows me and i cannot interact with them as their name has vanished, anyone know if you can rename someone via console to make them interactable again?  (I freed her and she lost name when I did)

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

I have same issue still, even with Mias Lair patch and reinstalled PAHE too, I now have a companion who follows me and i cannot interact with them as their name has vanished, anyone know if you can rename someone via console to make them interactable again?  (I freed her and she lost name when I did)

oh you are using vr?

4 hours ago, Raya said:

Aye, It seems to be fixed, now... I'll report if it fails again.

Most things work in VR. Honestly, once you go VR, pancake is a bit... unsatisfying.

ok, hopefully it was an old bug or a slave made in an older bugged version

On 12/6/2020 at 4:06 PM, CliftonJD said:

ok, hopefully it was an old bug or a slave made in an older bugged version

I have this exact issue, name lost, think it due to Mia's lair,  But i have the patch. what is the load order? pahe then mia then patch?  I added 2 new followers to my game were set as leveled list npc? idk, but i have configurable real names for se and they were renamed upon rendering. after talking once, they lose their names.

12 hours ago, bloodborne69 said:

I have this exact issue, name lost, think it due to Mia's lair,  But i have the patch. what is the load order? pahe then mia then patch?  I added 2 new followers to my game were set as leveled list npc? idk, but i have configurable real names for se and they were renamed upon rendering. after talking once, they lose their names.

Thats how i have it although some of the PAH esp's come after so its PAH .esm then Mia's Lair then ParadiseMia'sLair patch and then a couple of the option Pah .esp's like lakeview cell

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
paradise_halls.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
FemaleGuards.esp
BVFE.esp
Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Increased Enemy Spawns - 3x.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Serana.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
COW_Girl.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
dse-soulgem-oven.esp
3BBB.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
Apropos2.esp
Fresh Women.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Increased Enemy Bosses - 2x.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
MiasLair.esp
Veronica_Follower.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
The Manipulator.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
CobaltAnimations.esp
FNIS.esp
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
MFQAT.esp
ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexlabAchievement.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
JailRape.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
SINful CBP.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
UIExtensions.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
PAHSlaveCart.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
aessmeltdown.esp
RideSharing.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

17 hours ago, bloodborne69 said:

idk, but i have configurable real names for se and they were renamed upon rendering. after talking once, they lose their names.

seems you may have found a new conflict with the renamer. by definition both mods do the same thing so its like a battle who's going to win the names. try disabling the auto-renamer in pahe in favor of the other mod and manually rename(from mcm slave info) any npc's that have already lost it

CliftonJD, quick question.... Which version of DD is the best to use with pahe version 7.4.7?

I have DD 4.3 right now on the build I'm working on but just got this from Script Extender thru MO2

Plugin Failed to load. The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query.

So should I try the new DD 5.0 or revert back to DD 4.1?

7 hours ago, Shayk86 said:

CliftonJD, quick question.... Which version of DD is the best to use with pahe version 7.4.7?

I have DD 4.3 right now on the build I'm working on but just got this from Script Extender thru MO2

Plugin Failed to load. The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query.

So should I try the new DD 5.0 or revert back to DD 4.1?

if your dll failed to load, you need to check that you have the correct sse and skse version, regardless of which dd version you run...i couldn't tell you how well 5.0 works, i run 4.3 but i run it with the dll that matches my sse and skse version. the difference is chosen during installation

43 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

if your dll failed to load, you need to check that you have the correct sse and skse version, regardless of which dd version you run...i couldn't tell you how well 5.0 works, i run 4.3 but i run it with the dll that matches my sse and skse version. the difference is chosen during installation

Thank You for the fast response and the help! I installed 5.0 but my game keeps CTD now, so I'll reinstall 4.3 and double check I'm installing it right.

6 hours ago, Shayk86 said:

Thank You for the fast response and the help! I installed 5.0 but my game keeps CTD now, so I'll reinstall 4.3 and double check I'm installing it right.

Which SKSE version are you using 2.017 or 2.019 as .19 was released fairly recently (month or two ago) so i dont think all mods have been updated to it so i'm still using 2.017 which is available in the archive section of the SKSE page

[Note, this is for Skyrim SE -- not LE]

Is there a way to get Convenient Horses to work on PAHE slaves? The "you should buy a horse" option doesn't appear, as it does with followers. I know, a "slave" isn't technically a "follower", but once I started to use Convenient Horses, I realized that using a horses doesn't suck balls, as it does in vanilla Skyrim. However, it also means the PAHE slaves I'm keeping with me as combat "help with benefits" followers are pretty much left in the dust, even before I start adding speed perk points to my horse. 

I even tried

Without using a horse, the slaves stay with me, but then I'm trudging across Skyrim slower than I could swim through a vat of molasses. Any ideas? thanks

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Is there a way to get Convenient Horses to work on PAHE slaves? The "you should buy a horse" option doesn't appear, as it does with followers. I know, a "slave" isn't technically a "follower", but once I started to use Convenient Horses, I realized that using a horses doesn't suck balls, as it does in vanilla Skyrim. However, it also means the PAHE slaves I'm keeping with me as combat "help with benefits" followers are pretty much left in the dust, even before I start adding speed perk points to my horse. 

I even tried

Without using a horse, the slaves stay with me, but then I'm trudging across Skyrim slower than I could swim through a vat of molasses. Any ideas? thanks

Nethers dose not use that "buy a horse" choice, in the nethers mcm set that follower to have a horse spawn for her/him, 

11 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I even tried

You could try using ride sharing (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11734)

And only give the share medallion to slaves as that does work for me, from the mod page sounds like its compatible long as you dont give a share medallion to a follower with a horse

13 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I even tried

convenient horses already have a fail-safe in play for that:

If there’s no dialogue option for a follower to buy a horse, then it’s not supported by the mod.

some follower mods already support followers using additional player horses so we tried to toggle the horse option for slaves from within the pahe behavior packages but it was chaos. some slaves wouldn't get off the horse once on and some would take the horse indoors with them.

i didn't think of this at the time, but i think if we were to try it again, we need a way to detect if the slave is riding a horse to then tell the slave to dismount before allowing it in the behavior

hopefully this is a suitable alternative:

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

You could try using ride sharing (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11734)

And only give the share medallion to slaves as that does work for me, from the mod page sounds like its compatible long as you dont give a share medallion to a follower with a horse

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

convenient horses already have a fail-safe in play for that:

some follower mods already support followers using additional player horses so we tried to toggle the horse option for slaves from within the pahe behavior packages but it was chaos. some slaves wouldn't get off the horse once on and some would take the horse indoors with them.

i didn't think of this at the time, but i think if we were to try it again, we need a way to detect if the slave is riding a horse to then tell the slave to dismount before allowing it in the behavior

hopefully this is a suitable alternative:

I took a look at Ride Sharing. Looks like the mod hasn't been updated since 2017 and there are 12 bugs that aren't addressed. The last sticky was also written in 2017. It doesn't give me much hope, but I'll give it a try. Thanks.