Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how did u able to make her a home I dont have the dialogues idk why and I have the right mod

those dialogues cause problems with slaves such as name loss on cell changes. the pahe patch to that mod is made to prevent those dialogues from showing on slaves to prevent those problems

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

oh ok so question how can I make her live in a home

even followers live in a home when they're dismissed. waiting is done where you tell them to wait. the only pah equivalent to being dismissed would be to release them from being slaves. you would need to release her in her home, but its unknown whether she will sandbox in the home after she's released.

next beta i'm experimenting with making trained slaves eligible as potential followers during release. if it works, i'll test mhiyh dialogues on the ex-slave follower

On 11/2/2020 at 10:15 PM, CliftonJD said:

Hey CliftonJD, your slaves fight for the player in your mod. How do you make them do that? I'm trying to implement similar functionality in a mod I'm working on and SetasPlayerTeammate() doesn't seem to work; their original combat AI of fleeing or not actively attacking seems to take precedent over the combat overrides ive made for them.

9 hours ago, Yomikaki said:

Hey CliftonJD, your slaves fight for the player in your mod. How do you make them do that? I'm trying to implement similar functionality in a mod I'm working on and SetasPlayerTeammate() doesn't seem to work; their original combat AI of fleeing or not actively attacking seems to take precedent over the combat overrides ive made for them.

pah not only uses combat override packages for each slave, but also adjusts the confidence, assistance, and aggression as part of their combat training. when those stats are too low for the slave to fight, the player can punish the slave for not fighting which will increase the combat training for better chance to fight next time. in recent versions of pahe we also have a training system in place for slaves that are too restricted to fight

I was thinking: I know Fellglow Keep is a thing for PAHE, but it’s surprising that there isn’t any PAHE add-on content about Mistwatch, which is supposed to be a full human trafficking operation, capturing women and presumably selling them into sexual slavery. This seems like something worth exploring further. Some ideas:

1. Something similar to Fellglow Keep. Fjola buys your slaves. Maybe she also has slaves for sale or that you can rent for sex.

2. Fjola as a radiant quest giver. She could ask you to hunt down escaped slaves, capture new ones, smuggle sold ones into town for delivery, or deal with meddlers trying to shut down her operation.

3. A joinable Mistwatch faction with its own questline. This would be like idea 2 above, but with a plot. Maybe at the end, you enslave Fjola and take over the faction. Obviously, this would be a lot of work.

I might try my hand at some of this, although I am still busy trying to get cultist management working to get Immersive Daedra Worship (Temple of Molag Bal) out of alpha. Anybody out there is free to steal this idea however.

Hi, it's been almost a week that I am reading and following this mod (downloading the requirements, understanding how the requirements work and their use, and same process for this mod). For example devious mod gives ou lot of items to build, but I have no idea why it is so heavy (more than 1.3Gb)

Actually, I was just looking for a mod with an interesting "capture option" to enslave some npc and lock then in some building. Your mod has so much files to download and utilities that I am not even sure where to start lol. I got all the required mod and I downloaded the optionnals mods made by drlove33 but I can't tell what to download in your files. Also, I already downloaded my home is your home from nexus, but I dunno if this is the same mod, or if this will conflict.

Gotta be honest, I am not used to loverslab yet, I am sorry.

19 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

I was thinking: I know Fellglow Keep is a thing for PAHE, but it’s surprising that there isn’t any PAHE add-on content about Mistwatch, which is supposed to be a full human trafficking operation, capturing women and presumably selling them into sexual slavery. This seems like something worth exploring further. Some ideas:

1. Something similar to Fellglow Keep. Fjola buys your slaves. Maybe she also has slaves for sale or that you can rent for sex.

2. Fjola as a radiant quest giver. She could ask you to hunt down escaped slaves, capture new ones, smuggle sold ones into town for delivery, or deal with meddlers trying to shut down her operation.

3. A joinable Mistwatch faction with its own questline. This would be like idea 2 above, but with a plot. Maybe at the end, you enslave Fjola and take over the faction. Obviously, this would be a lot of work.

I might try my hand at some of this, although I am still busy trying to get cultist management working to get Immersive Daedra Worship (Temple of Molag Bal) out of alpha. Anybody out there is free to steal this idea however.

sounds good

Alright, I (finally) installed the mods and have a few question:

When I load the game, I have no new mcm menu, just a few notification saying: Paradise Hall: "testing system" and "restarting quest". Is that normal?

I went in the Farengar study and took his whip and some collar, but when I hit the npc (with the whip or fist), nothing happen happen until they die (even when they drop on their knee). Did I forget something? I didn't see any new spell.

The Zaz link in the support and download pages points to the wrong place. Just thought you'd like to know. Thanks for the mod :) I've never played this sort of setup before, hopefully it will be more interesting than simply asking people to follow after giving them a sweetroll.

While I look around for Zaz, I am planning on installing defeat (which should allow some delay during bleedout when facing lots of enemies). Is this mod fully compatible with it?

11 hours ago, Darkau said:

When I load the game, I have no new mcm menu, just a few notification saying: Paradise Hall: "testing system" and "restarting quest". Is that normal?

I went in the Farengar study and took his whip and some collar, but when I hit the npc (with the whip or fist), nothing happen happen until they die (even when they drop on their knee). Did I forget something? I didn't see any new spell.

sounds like an issue updating an old save. i'll need to see you papyrus log to see what's stopping it up

11 hours ago, Pauduan said:

The Zaz link in the support and download pages points to the wrong place. Just thought you'd like to know. Thanks for the mod :) I've never played this sort of setup before, hopefully it will be more interesting than simply asking people to follow after giving them a sweetroll.

While I look around for Zaz, I am planning on installing defeat (which should allow some delay during bleedout when facing lots of enemies). Is this mod fully compatible with it?

we provide feature support to bagged npc's

The Zaz link in the support and download pages points to the wrong place. Just thought you'd like to know.

thank you and fixed

While I look around for Zaz

Thanks for the mod :)

welcome :)

my game would not load up with this mod.. i had the se version and the game stuck in the loading screen. everything went back to normal once i deactivated this mod... i dont know maybe i installed it wrong... as my mo2 cant detect the patch file from this mod.

For the people having the same issue that I had above, you indeed need to load an older save.

I now have a few question regarding the mod itself:

About the torture device, are hey used to prevent npc to move for whipping how can it trigger scenes?

What is exactly the point of the collar? I noticed with or without it, they escape sometime.

Is it possible to edit the undressing? It seems the setting in the sexlab menu doesn't apply when you rape slave through the dialogue.

I have seen very few Zaz animations so far (10 at best), did I miss something?

2 hours ago, Darkau said:

For the people having the same issue that I had above, you indeed need to load an older save.

you have nothing listed above so what is it that requires an old save, there shouldn't be anything that requires an older save

2 hours ago, Darkau said:

What is exactly the point of the collar? I noticed with or without it, they escape sometime.

only the leash collars prevent escape and devious collars also act as leash collars

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you have nothing listed above so what is it that requires an old save, there shouldn't be anything that requires an older save

On 11/8/2020 at 5:26 AM, Darkau said:

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

only the leash collars prevent escape and devious collars also act as leash collars

I had one that escaped from a cell (with a collar) maybe I was unlucky

If there is no whip mark, is it because of the body meshe?

On 11/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, Darkau said:

Hi, it's been almost a week that I am reading and following this mod (downloading the requirements, understanding how the requirements work and their use, and same process for this mod). For example devious mod gives ou lot of items to build, but I have no idea why it is so heavy (more than 1.3Gb)

Actually, I was just looking for a mod with an interesting "capture option" to enslave some npc and lock then in some building. Your mod has so much files to download and utilities that I am not even sure where to start lol. I got all the required mod and I downloaded the optionnals mods made by drlove33 but I can't tell what to download in your files. Also, I already downloaded my home is your home from nexus, but I dunno if this is the same mod, or if this will conflict.

Gotta be honest, I am not used to loverslab yet, I am sorry.

read the files and choose what you want

On 11/7/2020 at 10:26 PM, Darkau said:

On 11/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, CliftonJD said:

sounds like an issue updating an old save. i'll need to see you papyrus log to see what's stopping it up

6 minutes ago, Darkau said:

I had one that escaped from a cell (with a collar) maybe I was unlucky

was it a leash collar

You lost me. I was just saying that Papyrus didn't help me there so I was just pointing out how I managed to make it work for me (if that can help someone one day). I am not sure what you're trying to do with those (forgotten in the abyss and unanswered) quotes, but if my solution does bother you just say so and I'll delete them.

No, just the iron ones I got on Farengar's desk. I used the Slaves Way Manor from drlove and put one per cell. Some hours later, I got a notification on the upper left showing how many slaves I have (that's how I noticed one was missing)

1 hour ago, Darkau said:

You lost me. I was just saying that Papyrus didn't help me there so I was just pointing out how I managed to make it work for me (if that can help someone one day). I am not sure what you're trying to do with those (forgotten in the abyss and unanswered) quotes, but if my solution does bother you just say so and I'll delete them.

No, just the iron ones I got on Farengar's desk. I used the Slaves Way Manor from drlove and put one per cell. Some hours later, I got a notification on the upper left showing how many slaves I have (that's how I noticed one was missing)

then it worked as expected. farengar's desk also has leash collars. should be 3 of each along with ingredients there to craft the ordinary collars into leash collars

On 11/7/2020 at 11:26 PM, Darkau said:

When their health drops and they go to a knee, are you pressing E to interact with them??  You should get a popup that says "Enslave Faction  / Talk to whoever" for example. 

If getting no MCM check you have all the files and dependancies there, actually, please post load order to help diagnose issue. 

Also when you do get MCM you will see there is a Hotkey you can set to "Mark slave" so they don't die when hit but instead drop to knee. 

54 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

When their health drops and they go to a knee, are you pressing E to interact with them??  You should get a popup that says "Enslave Faction  / Talk to whoever" for example. 

If getting no MCM check you have all the files and dependancies there, actually, please post load order to help diagnose issue. 

Also when you do get MCM you will see there is a Hotkey you can set to "Mark slave" so they don't die when hit but instead drop to knee. 

As weird as it sounds, I managed to make it work by using an older save. I guess the current save were corrupted or something, no idea

2 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

Hi, great mod, thanks!

All runs nice, however I have a wierd bug: The stats of at least two (following) slaves are increasing every few seconds. Health/one-handed/magic/stamina are now around 110000 ...

Has anyone had a similar bug?

oops

the stats are increasing due to a change in the combat training so they can actually learn thru combat training now

i noticed as well the stats were getting a bit high, but i hadn't noticed that they were increasing that often. atleast that helps narrow down why the stats are so high. looking into a fix that can still allow the slaves to learn, but not learn quite so much as they do now

Just now, CliftonJD said:

oops

the stats are increasing due to a change in the combat training so they can actually learn thru combat training now

i noticed as well the stats were getting a bit high, but i hadn't noticed that they were increasing that often. atleast that helps narrow down why the stats are so high. looking into a fix that can still allow the slaves to learn, but not learn quite so much as they do now

However they do also increase while just "standing around" in a dungeon ? 250000 and counting ?

Must be some script running amok ?

Like counting mail in ballots (sorry for the yoke)