Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

14 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

However they do also increase while just "standing around" in a dungeon ? 250000 and counting ?

Must be some script running amok ?

Like counting mail in ballots (sorry for the yoke)

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.5 beta:

• combat strength fix/changed so their stats don't increase quite so fast
2 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

H/M/Stam are reset and kept at "normal" ranges, yet not increasing at all any more. (Did an update, might be different upon fresh install). Some skills did get set to 0 (one/two/light/heavy) on one slave. No CTD anymore however (rare befor but did happen)

interesting, definitely unexpected results. would have expected if anything the old slaves would be harder to fix. if the slave set to 0 was the same level as the player, the new strengths are set to ignore those slaves now. the older strengths are still set to kick in. with the old methods slaves are set to copy their stats from another  clone.

hopefully the ctd's you had stay gone, but if they come back, post a papyrus log of it for me to look into

I'm getting a variation on the t-pose issue where I enter a new location and a previous slave that I killed will be standing there in t-pose. They don't move but do turn hostile.

I can generally get rid of them with recycleactor in the console, but that's only half the problem. Once a fight starts, it tends to continue with my slaves fighting against guards and other citizens of where ever I happen to be. I can turn off combat and move out of the area, but it's a pain, and there's a danger of forgetting to turn combat back on.

I think the T-Pose thing maybe be a side effect of how the slaves die. I've been running a Scrosanct vampire, and they get bonues for draining sleeping victims to death, and slaves apparently count for this purpose. So I've been enslaving bandits in combat an then draining them afterwards. So they may not be dying quite in the way you'd expect. That said, I used to do this all the time in LE without problems.

[edit]

Oh, and separate issue, but is it possible to stop slaves from joining combat? I tend not to have mine fight for me since it can make things too easy, but often when they've been around for a while, they start joining in of their own accord. Ideally, I'd like them to run and hide until the fight was over. I spend half my combats cicling looking for an attack angle that won't catch a slave with some AOE effect.

16 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

H/M/Stam are reset and kept at "normal" ranges, yet not increasing at all any more. (Did an update, might be different upon fresh install). Some skills did get set to 0 (one/two/light/heavy) on one slave. No CTD anymore however (rare befor but did happen)

i just realized that the skills that are getting reset should never hit 0 since even the base skills of pc or npc are always at least 15 so it seems even that will need to be adjusted

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm getting a variation on the t-pose issue where I enter a new location and a previous slave that I killed will be standing there in t-pose. They don't move but do turn hostile.

I can generally get rid of them with recycleactor in the console, but that's only half the problem. Once a fight starts, it tends to continue with my slaves fighting against guards and other citizens of where ever I happen to be. I can turn off combat and move out of the area, but it's a pain, and there's a danger of forgetting to turn combat back on.

I think the T-Pose thing maybe be a side effect of how the slaves die. I've been running a Scrosanct vampire, and they get bonues for draining sleeping victims to death, and slaves apparently count for this purpose. So I've been enslaving bandits in combat an then draining them afterwards. So they may not be dying quite in the way you'd expect. That said, I used to do this all the time in LE without problems.

the t-pose on previous slaves, i've heard a couple times, but never understood how. i think the most recent occurence of it was sidfu in Le. but if you're killing them in their sleep, that could mess up the animations. 1 of the differences that i could see effecting it worse now than in Le is the physics engine. remember se doesn't use the same hdt-pe

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Oh, and separate issue, but is it possible to stop slaves from joining combat? I tend not to have mine fight for me since it can make things too easy, but often when they've been around for a while, they start joining in of their own accord. Ideally, I'd like them to run and hide until the fight was over. I spend half my combats cicling looking for an attack angle that won't catch a slave with some AOE effect.

by default they should run and hide or duck and cover, but once you tell them to fight for you, they get more confident as their combat skills increase. if you're having that much trouble with aoe effects that would also explain your slaves fighting against guards anytime a hostile enemy appears near towns. we'll need a new command to order them to "run and hide" (lower confidence and aggression levels).

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i just realized that the skills that are getting reset should never hit 0 since even the base skills of pc or npc are always at least 15 so it seems even that will need to be adjusted

the t-pose on previous slaves, i've heard a couple times, but never understood how. i think the most recent occurence of it was sidfu in Le. but if you're killing them in their sleep, that could mess up the animations. 1 of the differences that i could see effecting it worse now than in Le is the physics engine. remember se doesn't use the same hdt-pe

by default they should run and hide or duck and cover, but once you tell them to fight for you, they get more confident as their combat skills increase. if you're having that much trouble with aoe effects that would also explain your slaves fighting against guards anytime a hostile enemy appears near towns. we'll need a new command to order them to "run and hide" (lower confidence and aggression levels).

Just an idea:

working slave (Skill came up with 100 after update) is from a mod (bathing beauties) and does level with player,

slave frozen at "0" for some skills is a the Marquart Jarls Houscarl (initail one, empire, lost the name). She's leveled at 50 max

player is at 67.

Maybe the is som calculation in your mod (NPC level * base of stat * experiance gained) that fails if the original NPC has a level cap that is not elimiated when the cloning to the "ffxxx" NPC is done?

PS not a native speaker, to lasy for F7 ;-), sorry

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

I'm not actually killing them in their sleep, though. The Sacrosanct feeding perk recognizes PAHE slaves as valid feeding targets for some reason. it also picks up on the Immersive Wench cattle in castle Volkihar, so it's probably intended to be fairly generic. So I can feed on slaves, and because I can feed, the Sacrosanct perk also gives me the option to drain them lethally, which gives me a small, permenant buff to my stats each time. So they get killed awake. A lot of time while they're still in bleedout now I think about it, which might be relevant. If they're not fully set up as slaves ...

And I must say, I'm more than happy with the idea that my vamp can feed from his slaves. I'd hate to lose that feature :)

by default they should run and hide or duck and cover, but once you tell them to fight for you, they get more confident as their combat skills increase.

I'm not telling them to fight. Or at least, I'm seeing combat from slaves I never told to fight. That said, the last batch were being fairly good about it, so maybe that part is fixed already.

if you're having that much trouble with aoe effects that would also explain your slaves fighting against guards anytime a hostile enemy appears near towns. we'll need a new command to order them to "run and hide" (lower confidence and aggression levels).

Sacrosanct vampire lords have a sort of area feeding blast.  It causes problems because I fly backwards to keep the enemy from closing and then the slaves follow me, which strings them out behind the bad guy. So I can't find without the blast also catching the first couple of following slavers. So then I circle strafe and end up with slaves in front of the bad guy as well as behind. For obvious reasons, I don't use the lord form in towns, so that's not why the slaves and guards fight.

I'm reasonably happy to accept this as the cost of doing business with these two mods, but I don't remember it being nearly so much a problem in LE.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

The Sacrosanct feeding perk recognizes PAHE slaves as valid feeding targets for some reason. it also picks up on the Immersive Wench cattle in castle Volkihar,

And I must say, I'm more than happy with the idea that my vamp can feed from his slaves. I'd hate to lose that feature :)

slaves are added to the cattle faction during the initial enslavement process

I'm not telling them to fight. Or at least, I'm seeing combat from slaves I never told to fight. That said, the last batch were being fairly good about it, so maybe that part is fixed already.

hopefully that stays fixed, but there are 2 known causes for it:

• failed enslavement!!
  • faction war over a new faction on the slave that needs to be cleared during enslavement

the first problem requires you to save often, but tends to happen during leveled actorbase enslavement of certain npc's. heavy scripted npc's can cause it and some of the wenches can cause it likely also due to their scripting but obis npc's can cause it too....reload a previous save if you ever see a failed enslavement(message from pahcore during enslavement)

if its a recent fix, it might be due to some of the recent faction changes i've been adding to the faction clearing process as i find slaves that were never dreamt possible by my predecessors. dwarves, trolls, generic creature faction, draugr faction, and even skeleton factions should all be covered by recent changes(some wenches fall into some of those categories). but if you still find somebody i haven't covered yet lmk

I'm reasonably happy to accept this as the cost of doing business with these two mods, but I don't remember it being nearly so much a problem in LE.

i've also noticed a huge change in the current follower faction managed by follower mods in Se so you might want to experiment with which follower mods are best in Se. like in Le i used aft for years, but the aft port to Se doesn't have the same feeling to it, more problematic imo so i switched to eff on my next playthru

4 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

Just an idea:

working slave (Skill came up with 100 after update) is from a mod (bathing beauties) and does level with player,

slave frozen at "0" for some skills is a the Marquart Jarls Houscarl (initail one, empire, lost the name). She's leveled at 50 max

player is at 67.

Maybe the is som calculation in your mod (NPC level * base of stat * experiance gained) that fails if the original NPC has a level cap that is not elimiated when the cloning to the "ffxxx" NPC is done?

PS not a native speaker, to lasy for F7 ;-), sorry

yes, that's when the new stats are scheduled to occur for slaves that either don't level with the player or do level, but have a level cap below the player. i'll have to work on fixing the 0's with the next update

I have something that I dont understand, I have pahe sweet home I made one of my save a taskmaster with over 90 submissive and I have another slave, I told my task to oversee the training etc. But my other slave that has 0 submission doesnt increase somehow after 10 days skyrim she still 0 submissive. Is it because I should train her ? or my taskmaster should have done it long ago ?

10 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have something that I dont understand, I have pahe sweet home I made one of my save a taskmaster with over 90 submissive and I have another slave, I told my task to oversee the training etc. But my other slave that has 0 submission doesnt increase somehow after 10 days skyrim she still 0 submissive. Is it because I should train her ? or my taskmaster should have done it long ago ?

this:

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

read op. a task master doesnt train slaves. she controls teh slaves to train other slaves.

taskmaster tells a trained salve to train a slave.

basically you need another slave to train the slave and the taskmaster just tells the trainers what to do

On 11/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, kohlteth said:

Well its not like I get a warning when the name is going to vanish, they just keep losing name, first sign is that i cannot interact in anyway, not even get a X-hair when looking at them, then i look in PAH and the name vanishes when i click on them. 

EDIT it just happened again, attached log, unsure if it helps as was in the MCM for PAH when I noticed the slave 1 and 2 names vanished when I clicked on them. 

Screenshot in Spoiler box below

Reveal hidden contents

screencap.thumb.PNG.35ca8a0b1ff3c65d27c61c50d8c0ceab.PNG

Papyrus.0.txt 460.77 kB · 2 downloads

On 11/8/2020 at 6:45 PM, CliftonJD said:

leave them in hsh or move them back into hsh first,

edit: update pahe

then reboot pahe. might spit some errors during reboot. post a new log if the error persists after reboot

59 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Hi, I'm still getting slaves that their name just vanishes for no seeming reason. I have swapped them into HSH and back, I have uninstalled and reinstalled PAHE, nothing shows up in Papyrus. any ideas please?

[11/08/2020 - 01:11:14PM] Mia SexSlPlayerScript oninit

ya, i'll copy the fix for that over here from the Le page (done), grab it from the downloads

keep in mind the fix might not help with old slaves, iirc it only prevents the problem for new slaves (but i dont remember for certain...)

31 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

[11/08/2020 - 01:11:14PM] Mia SexSlPlayerScript oninit

ya, i'll copy the fix for that over here from the Le page (done), grab it from the downloads

keep in mind the fix might not help with old slaves, iirc it only prevents the problem for new slaves (but i dont remember for certain...)

What causes the nameloss? is it having MIa's in there as its the newer one, or something else?  I did get a better papyrus log if you wish to see. 

Spoiler

[11/13/2020 - 08:11:38PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:38PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1477
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1216
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.StartFollowerScene() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 66
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 43
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 45
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1477
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1216
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.StartFollowerScene() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 66
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 43
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 45
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainVaginal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1502
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1217
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp389"
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainVaginal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1502
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1217
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainAnal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1527
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1218
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp398"
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainAnal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1527
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1218
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:40PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:44PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (1604290F)>]: Alcianne got -6 exposure for DMSE Bondage: Exhausting
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:48PM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (92012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:48PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:49PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:49PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:53PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:53PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499985)
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:57PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:59PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:59PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:21PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] Saving game...

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

What causes the nameloss? is it having MIa's in there as its the newer one, or something else?  I did get a better papyrus log if you wish to see. 

Reveal hidden contents

[11/13/2020 - 08:11:38PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:38PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
stack:
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
stack:
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp389"
stack:
stack:
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp398"
stack:
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:40PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:44PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (1604290F)>]: Alcianne got -6 exposure for DMSE Bondage: Exhausting
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:48PM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (92012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:48PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:49PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:49PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:53PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:53PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499985)
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:57PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:59PM] slavers_spellbook: library: Heartbeat
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:59PM] slavers_spellbook: library: iterating over 0 slaves
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:21PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2020 - 08:12:36PM] Saving game...

when you post your log i need the full log, the tidbit you pasted looks as tho you just need to update pahe and reboot it from the mcm as i said in my previous response. that's an unrelated issue to your name loss. tho it is a serious issue to resolve, that's not going to solve your problem.

iirc, the name loss from mia's lair came from the scanner it runs on slaves (which now that i remember that, it might work on existing slaves, not just new slaves). check the oldrim thread for full details on it, but basically that's what the mia's lair patch prevents (it tells mia's lair to stop scanning pahe slaves)

having MIa's in there as its the newer one

this from the version listed: December 06, 2016

i double checked that to be certain it wasn't newer than the patch to avoid conflicts from aged patching

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm not actually killing them in their sleep, though. The Sacrosanct feeding perk recognizes PAHE slaves as valid feeding targets for some reason. it also picks up on the Immersive Wench cattle in castle Volkihar, so it's probably intended to be fairly generic. So I can feed on slaves, and because I can feed, the Sacrosanct perk also gives me the option to drain them lethally, which gives me a small, permenant buff to my stats each time. So they get killed awake. A lot of time while they're still in bleedout now I think about it, which might be relevant. If they're not fully set up as slaves ...

Sacrosanct vampire lords have a sort of area feeding blast.  It causes problems because I fly backwards to keep the enemy from closing and then the slaves follow me, which strings them out behind the bad guy. So I can't find without the blast also catching the first couple of following slavers. So then I circle strafe and end up with slaves in front of the bad guy as well as behind. For obvious reasons, I don't use the lord form in towns, so that's not why the slaves and guards fight.

I too have been having issues with the slaves starting fights on guards and other non hostiles, also they attack captives in SBC and the chainbeasts cause a riot, BUT I found a solution, one is the "calm" spell, if you use SL Chainbeasts, which links to pahe btw, or I use this which is easier to calm things down. 

Chill Pill Spell

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17544?tab=description

I assume there is an OLDrim vers too somewhere. 

I too have been having issues with the slaves starting fights on guards and other non hostiles, also they attack captives in SBC and the chainbeasts cause a riot, BUT I found a solution, one is the "calm" spell, if you use SL Chainbeasts, which links to pahe btw, or I use this which is easier to calm things down. 

Chill Pill Spell

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17544?tab=description

I assume there is an OLDrim vers too somewhere. 

umm, by his statement that the problem with the slaves in battle with guards seems to be solved...please try updating as i've already asked. its really the only way to expect things to work as expected

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

slaves are added to the cattle faction during the initial enslavement process

That makes sense. They're added to the faction on the first part of the enslavement process, which means I can feed on them, but (if I remember right) they don't get added to the mods list of slaves until after the enslavement is confirmed. Has to be like that because until the actor is cloned, you don't have the actor ref needed to add into the list.

So if there's any list-based cleanup that needs to happen, it won't get run if someone goes and drains the prospective slave while they're still in bleedout.

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hopefully that stays fixed, but there are 2 known causes for it:

• failed enslavement!!
  • faction war over a new faction on the slave that needs to be cleared during enslavement

the first problem requires you to save often, but tends to happen during leveled actorbase enslavement of certain npc's. heavy scripted npc's can cause it and some of the wenches can cause it likely also due to their scripting but obis npc's can cause it too....reload a previous save if you ever see a failed enslavement(message from pahcore during enslavement)

I'm not seeing any failed slaves, but I have been running around with a few subjugated wenches from the rescue missions. So that's possible.

That makes sense. They're added to the faction on the first part of the enslavement process, which means I can feed on them, but (if I remember right) they don't get added to the mods list of slaves until after the enslavement is confirmed. Has to be like that because until the actor is cloned, you don't have the actor ref needed to add into the list.

So if there's any list-based cleanup that needs to happen, it won't get run if someone goes and drains the prospective slave while they're still in bleedout.

well the good news is they've already been cloned and switched before the cattle faction is added, but if something interrupts the "flee and cower state" or duck and cover behaviors without changing the "just captured" mood, she becomes like a free thinker to fight or follow when ever

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

not seeing any failed slaves, but I have been running around with a few subjugated wenches from the rescue missions. So that's possible.

now that we have somebody sharing the same results with none object errors on the slaves that were recently posted and solved...its quite likely that was the cause as none object slaves give unpredictable results. get actorstatint on the slave was a property that had to be manually assigned, but was overlooked until recently discovered in somebody's log

13 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I hvae a small issue idk if is the right section to say but in pah sweet home when i say to a slave to train lart of love with other she say I do not such thing. Is weird it should be maxed ? if yes what the max point for SEX training

sorry can't help there, you'll want the pah home sweet home thread