Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

And if you want I can also post the loadorder, it's a big one of course, it's a mo2 install so you can choose between loadorder.txt, modlist.txt or plugins.txt

I'll go with plugins.txt since apparently loadorder.txt also has the disabled plugins without showing which ones are disabled. At least there is a * at the start of the lines to show which ones are enabled in plugins.txt.

Good luck for the bug hunting !

plugins.txt

3 hours ago, zelurker said:

And if you want I can also post the loadorder, it's a big one of course, it's a mo2 install so you can choose between loadorder.txt, modlist.txt or plugins.txt

I'll go with plugins.txt since apparently loadorder.txt also has the disabled plugins without showing which ones are disabled. At least there is a * at the start of the lines to show which ones are enabled in plugins.txt.

Good luck for the bug hunting !

plugins.txt 7.67 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have NetScriptFramework installed? It may help to find the culprit.

1 hour ago, kapcha said:

Do you have NetScriptFramework installed? It may help to find the culprit.

Very good advice, as I said papyrus log is rarely helpful in these cases but indeed this netscriptframework is very good at finding the culprit !

And the winner is... a merged plugin I had made from all mihail golems plugins. It seemed easy at the time, made by zmerge, there shouldn't have been any problem with this one, but indeed when disabling it, the crash is gone ! (tested only with fast travel).

So I am rebuilding zedbd + zpatch + bashed patch with all the golems mods enabled again and will test again but the crashes should be gone then...

Thanks for the advice and sorry to have bothered you with that, but finding the cause of skyrim crashes can be very tricky sometimes and everything seemed to point at pahe in this case !

3 hours ago, zelurker said:

Very good advice, as I said papyrus log is rarely helpful in these cases but indeed this netscriptframework is very good at finding the culprit !

And the winner is... a merged plugin I had made from all mihail golems plugins. It seemed easy at the time, made by zmerge, there shouldn't have been any problem with this one, but indeed when disabling it, the crash is gone ! (tested only with fast travel).

So I am rebuilding zedbd + zpatch + bashed patch with all the golems mods enabled again and will test again but the crashes should be gone then...

Thanks for the advice and sorry to have bothered you with that, but finding the cause of skyrim crashes can be very tricky sometimes and everything seemed to point at pahe in this case !

glad to hear your ctd's are fixed, but:

8 hours ago, zelurker said:

Actually I had kept the save before trying to return to whiterun so I can easily reproduce the crashes.
Here is a 1st log when trying to fast travel

Papyrus.0.log 193.08 kB · 2 downloads

your first contributing factor was some tdf script errors that appear as tho you uninstalled it mid-game:

Spoiler

[11/26/2020 - 10:19:07AM] WARNING: Unable to get type AIBB_SF_BB_PimpingAutoSceneQu_04019251 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

that's only 1 of several tdf errors i found

but in the end pahe is guilty of this:

Spoiler

[11/26/2020 - 10:19:19AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp311"
stack:
    [alias slave002 on quest PAH (1301FAEF)].pahslave.UpdateStrength2() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?
    [alias slave002 on quest PAH (1301FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

that gibberish repeats enough that it would cause instability so i looked back to see you were using the current posted version for the time and it occured to me what's going on. looks like its unable to get the line number of the script for the error. i think what's going on is an update mid-save so it looks for the older variable that either doesn't exist or has been changed in the newer version...

anyhow, i think the solution to this is to reboot pahe from the status in the mcm

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

glad to hear your ctd's are fixed, but:

your first contributing factor was some tdf script errors that appear as tho you uninstalled it mid-game:

Reveal hidden contents

[11/26/2020 - 10:19:07AM] WARNING: Unable to get type AIBB_SF_BB_PimpingAutoSceneQu_04019251 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

that's only 1 of several tdf errors i found

but in the end pahe is guilty of this:

Reveal hidden contents

[11/26/2020 - 10:19:19AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp311"
stack:
    [alias slave002 on quest PAH (1301FAEF)].pahslave.UpdateStrength2() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?
    [alias slave002 on quest PAH (1301FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

that gibberish repeats enough that it would cause instability so i looked back to see you were using the current posted version for the time and it occured to me what's going on. looks like its unable to get the line number of the script for the error. i think what's going on is an update mid-save so it looks for the older variable that either doesn't exist or has been changed in the newer version...

anyhow, i think the solution to this is to reboot pahe from the status in the mcm

Thanks for the investigation but I didn't update pahe during this playthrough it was 7.4.6 all along.

It was a really weird crash from a mod which should have absolutely no effect on all this, I don't know what zmerge created to obtain this effect, but it's far from what it was supposed to be and I would never have suspected it without the .net framework !

I replayed the return to whiterun, without any fast travel to be sure everything was back to normal, and it is, so end of the problem for me, even if it was astonishing.

At least I learnt how useful this .net framework can be !

No idea what these tdf errors are, I tried the tdf plugin and tried the 1st option which appeared (and which was "ok slave, your body gonna make us some money"), but it didn't have any effect apparently, and you could even select it many times, so I wonder if it's not the cause of these errors. A piece of doc is missing for this plugin, what happens exactly with this topic, do they look for clients all by themselves ? I guess so, but where do they work in this case, where we used this topic ? (I expected to have to select clients for her as you do when you hire a girl for the 1st time with the normal tdf version).

So well after trying it a few times and not understanding I did something else with the slave, you can't cancel this topic anyway but I guess when you ask her to train someone it has priority.

Anyway !

by the way I am using TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp too which allows to have independant hookers that you can place anywhere, and I kept the le version, seems to work perfectly in se, but it shouldn't matter for the tdf plugin anyway.

38 minutes ago, zelurker said:

It was a really weird crash from a mod which should have absolutely no effect on all this, I don't know what zmerge created to obtain this effect, but it's far from what it was supposed to be and I would never have suspected it without the .net framework !

I replayed the return to whiterun, without any fast travel to be sure everything was back to normal, and it is, so end of the problem for me, even if it was astonishing.

At least I learnt how useful this .net framework can be !

since you stated the zmerge was meant to merge other plugins unrelated to pahe, i assumed that was unrelated to the errors in your log. did you whiterun replay clear up the errors too?

41 minutes ago, zelurker said:

No idea what these tdf errors are, I tried the tdf plugin and tried the 1st option which appeared (and which was "ok slave, your body gonna make us some money"), but it didn't have any effect apparently, and you could even select it many times, so I wonder if it's not the cause of these errors.

check out the change notes above for the next version already posted:

On 11/25/2020 at 4:17 PM, CliftonJD said:

cleaned tdf masters and repaired some lost tdf quest pointers

basically the tdf dialog bugs relate to lost quest pointers from the Le conversion to Se. i'd already fixed the bug once before, but didn't think to recheck it after later updates so once it was pointed out the master list was wrong, i knew right away the quest pointers needed to be fixed again

55 minutes ago, zelurker said:

by the way I am using TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp too which allows to have independant hookers that you can place anywhere, and I kept the le version, seems to work perfectly in se, but it shouldn't matter for the tdf plugin anyway.

it has an se port with some bug cleaning:

dirty plugin would explain the tdf errors so i'd highly recommend the cleaned version

Well finally big troubles with tdf now, I have the slave I had tried the previous version of the tdf patch on which seems to be in an intermediate status, the topic appears for her to recruit her, and you see the message on the top of the screen but you can't select any client for her and she has no topic "you are off the clock".

But even others seem to have some trouble, you can recruit them with the new patch and even select some clients, but then the clients don't move to them like what they usually do.

I had one to move as a spectator for the 2 prostitutes show but one of them was the one in the intermediate state and once the show was over it was impossible to go to the next phase, he had the topic "so you want to be part of the fun now", but when selecting it, nothing happens, no dialog to select who is in the last stage.

Tdf seems completely broken to make it short. I tried to make a clean save without any tdf mod, then clean the save of any orphan reference and reload, but no change, everything seems broken.

I might try to return to a much earlier save later to test, but it would have to be before I tried to recruit the slave using the tdf patch and failed, so it was a very long time ago !

1 hour ago, zelurker said:

Well finally big troubles with tdf now, I have the slave I had tried the previous version of the tdf patch on which seems to be in an intermediate status, the topic appears for her to recruit her, and you see the message on the top of the screen but you can't select any client for her and she has no topic "you are off the clock".

But even others seem to have some trouble, you can recruit them with the new patch and even select some clients, but then the clients don't move to them like what they usually do.

I had one to move as a spectator for the 2 prostitutes show but one of them was the one in the intermediate state and once the show was over it was impossible to go to the next phase, he had the topic "so you want to be part of the fun now", but when selecting it, nothing happens, no dialog to select who is in the last stage.

Tdf seems completely broken to make it short. I tried to make a clean save without any tdf mod, then clean the save of any orphan reference and reload, but no change, everything seems broken.

I might try to return to a much earlier save later to test, but it would have to be before I tried to recruit the slave using the tdf patch and failed, so it was a very long time ago !

I can't help you with the pimping feature, used that feature only once or twice. However, making a clean save doesn't guarantee that reinstalling the mod will work.

Some scripts will become baked into the save and there's nothing to be done about it.

Killing this play-through now may save you time and sanity.

27 minutes ago, kapcha said:

I can't help you with the pimping feature, used that feature only once or twice. However, making a clean save doesn't guarantee that reinstalling the mod will work.

Some scripts will become baked into the save and there's nothing to be done about it.

Yeah I know, should have been more cautious about this patch but I didn't think it could cause so much trouble... too bad !

4 hours ago, zelurker said:

oh sorry to hear it, i thought you'd get improved results instead of worsened

2 hours ago, zelurker said:

Yeah I know, should have been more cautious about this patch but I didn't think it could cause so much trouble... too bad !

try the options from the "uninstallation or repair" screen in the tdf mcm. i'd say a reset should fix it, but if not then the uninstall from the same screen(use that method of uninstall before removing the esp and cleaning the save)

2 hours ago, kapcha said:

... and fixed !

I had an old tdf, archive name TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE.7z, I assumed it was compatible with the default version, but not for the pahe patch, clearly !

To be perfectly safe, I removed all the scripts in my save starting by bb_ which is the prefix used by tdf, but the big thing which changed everything was to replace this slen version by the basic default version you linked above.

With this, everything is finally back to normal !

It's a playthrough which lives dangerously, but it still lives !

Anyway the info could be useful if anyone has this version like me.

So this was unexpected: I've been starting a new  run, and my character has about five girls kneeling in Shriekwind Bastion, while he sits in a chair, and I keep pressing the button to wait an hour. Whenever one of them struggles, they get whipped. Seems to be a surprisingly efficient way of training them.

Then, all of a sudden, one of them scoots forward on her knees, stops in front of my chair, and goes into blowjob pose!

image.png

image.png

(Scuze the washed out image. Without night eye it's too dark for a decent screenshot, with it it's too bright. I settled for visibility).

So as I say, unexpected but not unwelcome.  just wish I could see a way to get her to do what she obviously wants to do.

Is this a recent addition to the mod, or is something else affecting behavior here?

[edit]

I'm sure I edited this before, but it gets better! I stood up to bone the girl that seemed so much in need of attention, and no sooner did I sit back down than another one scooted across to take her place!

image.png

I seem to be getting free backrubs as well, but that's no so visually interesting...

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

So this was unexpected: I've been starting a new  run, and my character has about five girls kneeling in Shriekwind Bastion, while he sits in a chair, and I keep pressing the button to wait an hour. Whenever one of them struggles, they get whipped. Seems to be a surprisingly efficient way of training them.

Then, all of a sudden, one of them scoots forward on her knees, stops in front of my chair, and goes into blowjob pose!

image.png

image.png

(Scuze the washed out image. Without night eye it's too dark for a decent screenshot, with it it's too bright. I settled for visibility).

So as I say, unexpected but not unwelcome.  just wish I could see a way to get her to do what she obviously wants to do.

Is this a recent addition to the mod, or is something else affecting behavior here?

[edit]

I'm sure I edited this before, but it gets better! I stood up to bone the girl that seemed so much in need of attention, and no sooner did I sit back down than another one scooted across to take her place!

image.png

I seem to be getting free backrubs as well, but that's no so visually interesting...

i'm actually just as confused lately. playing as female i have the same reaction from men nearby...they aren't quite as welcoming as the females you have, but the men i have nearby are restrained so they can't position...yet "something" appears to be effecting movement regardless - they just keep getting closer. in my case i was outside using the workbench at falkreath manor as 2 male slaves kept taking their turns to display themselves over the workbench as if to say hey pay attention to me

7 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

Whenever one of them struggles, they get whipped. Seems to be a surprisingly efficient way of training them.

this factor is actually coded in as a "next punishment reason" if you can time that right it should be very efficient

21 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

this factor is actually coded in as a "next punishment reason" if you can time that right it should be very efficient

I remember seeing that in the code, I just wasn't sure exactly what it mapped onto in gameplay terms.

Did you ever think about adding an option for some positive reinforcement for the slaves? Nothing major, just it would be nice to be able tell one "good girl" sometimes. even if purely for RP purposes. Maybe a small tweak to mood or disposition if they're not too unhappy, and maybe if they've not been praised recently.  It's just something I sometimes wish I could do.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

I remember seeing that in the code, I just wasn't sure exactly what it mapped onto in gameplay terms.

Did you ever think about adding an option for some positive reinforcement for the slaves? Nothing major, just it would be nice to be able tell one "good girl" sometimes. even if purely for RP purposes. Maybe a small tweak to mood or disposition if they're not too unhappy, and maybe if they've not been praised recently.  It's just something I sometimes wish I could do.

hmm, does sound interesting. will consider it

Have a slave i've trained to 100 submission

Spell.jpg.f06fb8acfb529497bc50a65da8b1c7b3.jpg

I seem to recall in the past when you reached that stage there relationship rank also changed but this one is still showing the original value of archnemesis

Manipulator.jpg.c33cc9efb8601f2a1bc09bf2c7ca738c.jpg

Has that changed and they no longer have a relationship increase when they reach max submission?

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Have a slave i've trained to 100 submission

Reveal hidden contents

Spell.jpg.f06fb8acfb529497bc50a65da8b1c7b3.jpg

I seem to recall in the past when you reached that stage there relationship rank also changed but this one is still showing the original value of archnemesis

Reveal hidden contents

Manipulator.jpg.c33cc9efb8601f2a1bc09bf2c7ca738c.jpg

Has that changed and they no longer have a relationship increase when they reach max submission?

your slave stats more than qualify, but the relationship rank is only set to change based on stats if/when you choose to release the slave. with your slave stats the slave relationship should be set to that of a lover at that time. if everything works properly, the slave should also be set as a potential follower.

the only additional criteria to meet you've accomplished was the respect beyond 64. didn't need to be maxed but having maxed it helps you to meet the third criteria to be lovers. that is the total sex and respect beyond 100

the previous version had trouble getting this to work and i've forgotten to retest it since the updates to relationship so if you try it save first and goodluck...lmk how it turns out

On 11/13/2020 at 5:13 AM, DocClox said:

they start joining in of their own accord.

now that we've discovered this was most likely caused by a bug in the properties, have you had any new occurrences since the updates were released or is this squashed

I spend half my combats cicling looking for an attack angle that won't catch a slave with some AOE effect.

it just dawned on me this morning that the solution to this might be to give them bow and arrows to stand back

Ideally, I'd like them to run and hide until the fight was over.

contemplating a new dialogue command for this effect

1 hour ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Sucks that this version causes naked bandits.  Didn't the LE version have some kinda feature that killed and disabled the original and transferred the looks, skills, perks, etc to a new NPC?

yes, they both copy to a clone but it uses the base actor to perform this transfer. Le has suffered the naked bandit bug for years