[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

On 12/19/2019 at 5:19 AM, AllTheToplessSims said:

Beginning modder here...thought I'd ask here because you've posted good stuff about modding already and your content inspired me.

Why is the outfit I'm making so blurry around her breasts? I tried doubling the resolution and it scarcely helped. I tried importing as DDS instead, to no effect. Is this something I'll just have to put up with?

Do you mean the edges of the fabric? I don't think it looks too bad. I think it may be partly caused by the texture being stretched a little more in the area compared to other places (because her chest is big). The uneven texture mapping in the area is known to cause visual issues sometimes.

The only tricks I know in this regard are doubling the resolution (which you already did), making sure to do the cuts/drawing at the doubled resolution and saving the resulting image as *.png to avoid the quality loss. I also convert the *.png images into the native *.dds images in a weird way (using ImageMagick) before importing them with S4S, because the conversion improved the results slightly (I think). Here's the conversion command if you are interested:

magick convert <myimage.png> -define dds:compression=dxt5 -define dds:cluster-fit=true -define dds:fast-mipmaps=false -define dds:mipmaps=16 -define dds:weight-by-alpha=true <myimage.dds>

Sorry for the very late reply, somehow I missed your post entirely! I don't check it here regularly.

A good looking creation! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated - added Debbie lingerie set.

A lingerie set of four matching items based on the original two-piece set by Noir Noir. The regular bra and panties come with all the original color swatches, fixed specular and shadow layers and additional recolors by me. The open-cup bra and thong panties are variants by me. ⚠️ The open-cup bra is an accessory (found in the gloves slot) intended to be used with a nude top of your choice. ⚠️

The set was featured in a short story/scene here.

263676216_07-11-20_6-14-02PM.png.12701784f952e5abae732b422c11420b.png

1300684713_erplederpDebbieLingerieSetEdit2C.png.49f03c1858414a8c83d739ce9f2d55e8.png

• 4 weeks later...

Updated - added three new spicy objects.

Artsy BDSM Poster

2052990666_erplederpArtsyBDSMPoster.png.f04847d2bf835c9db781f31c155a39c7.png

A wall decoration, base game compatible. The item has a flirty aura. 24 swatches total. The photos are by various authors from the Internet.

Queens Undressed Lingerie Magazine

339671874_erplederpQueensUndressedLingerieMagazine.png.7ff1c6a9fd6968f9c6b630d65c779920.png

A clutter item, requires Moschino Stuff. Features 12 characters, each in 3 variants (usually "dressed", nude and explicit). The drawings and the graphic design is by Dandon Fuga. The package size is relatively big in order to preserve the detail of the drawings as best as possible.

Clean Love Personal Lubricant

463152848_erplederpCleanLovePersonalLubricant.png.686a74081e03c3952914d11359ff75ac.png

A clutter item, requires Island Living. 4 colors, each with both regular and simlish font.

@RayneStorm1968 Thank you. ? You can download all three items from the mod's main page here (along with my other stuff). There, click "Download this file" and download "[erplederp] Hot Stuff - Update - 4-8-20.zip". The items are also included in "[erplederp] Hot Stuff - All-in-One - Objects - 4-8-20.zip" (along with my other posters and such).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, erplederp said:

@thaclone Hi! I also think the red plugsuit is pretty neat. However, it is only a retouch of the original by DecayClownSims (I can't draw that well myself) and I don't think they made any other plugsuits. So it is extremely unlikely there'll be more plugsuits coming from me. There's this plugsuit for Rei, but the style is different.

thank you for the answer...
and BIG thanks for the link, I will have a look at it :)

2 hours ago, Katsuraki said:

Is it a bad thing that showing "Dependencies not found" on Tray Importer? Haven't tried the sim tho. Just curious xD

I've never had that message. I checked the Tray Importer forums;

'Dependencies not found' means that it could not find the file containing a required reference needed by an object.

- Check the author site to see if some additional files are required or if the object was updated.

- Could happen after a game update if an object was cloned from a game object that was also updated.

- Some creators just don't want to bother with the low detail meshes since it requires extra works, the object may works fine on high-end PC but not on low-end one.

(In that case it's normal to see missing dependencies)

- A file is broken or unreadable from S4TI but works fine in the game

It seems in most cases it means you're missing a mesh, but it may still work. Which sim are you trying to install?

2 hours ago, Katsuraki said:

Is it a bad thing that showing "Dependencies not found" on Tray Importer? Haven't tried the sim tho. Just curious xD

Do you mean <File not found> in Tray Importer? Not necessarily a bad thing. The importer sometimes has a hard time to properly look up things. On the other hand, it could also mean you did not properly install all the mods the sim requires (or you do not own the expansions it needs). In which case some of the outfits might end up incomplete or glitchy.

EDIT: Based on @2cool4u_1's research (thank you!), it could be the missing expansions. Simple recolors do not contain the mesh and just use a reference to it (which the importer then cannot resolve if you do not own the expansion).

52 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I've never had that message. I checked the Tray Importer forums;

'Dependencies not found' means that it could not find the file containing a required reference needed by an object.

- Check the author site to see if some additional files are required or if the object was updated.

- Could happen after a game update if an object was cloned from a game object that was also updated.

- Some creators just don't want to bother with the low detail meshes since it requires extra works, the object may works fine on high-end PC but not on low-end one.

(In that case it's normal to see missing dependencies)

- A file is broken or unreadable from S4TI but works fine in the game

It seems in most cases it means you're missing a mesh, but it may still work. Which sim are you trying to install?

It's Lara Croft. But haven't tried her yet.

56 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Do you mean <File not found> in Tray Importer? Not necessarily a bad thing. The importer sometimes has a hard time to properly look up things. On the other hand, it could also mean you did not properly install all the mods the sim requires (or you do not own the expansions it needs). In which case some of the outfits might end up incomplete or glitchy.

EDIT: Based on @2cool4u_1's research (thank you!), it could be the missing expansions. Simple recolors do not contain the mesh and just use a reference to it (which the importer then cannot resolve if you do not own the expansion).

I have all the EP tho. It might be something like 2cool4u_1 said. Anyway thanks for the replies! Still haven't tried to play yet cuz too busy. xD

I didn't attached a photo before because can't find the option. Sorry. It's showing like this. Also, sry for asking in wrong thread. I thought this is Sims thread but turned out this is Stuff thread.

Capture - Copy.PNG

25 minutes ago, erplederp said:

@Katsuraki I see now. This particular missing dependency is a left-over from my experiments with custom buffs. It should be safe to ignore (it does nothing without the buff package).

Ahh I see. Thanks!

I've downloaded all of your works! ♥️ Can't wait to try it all. But have to wait for now cuz a little bit busy! ?

@Katsuraki I apologize. When I said I've never had that message, I thought you meant you got a pop-up saying "Dependencies not found". I ignore any of those indications in Tray Importer. Tray Importer is a great tool, but it can be very finicky, and often says things are missing that shouldn't even be there. I've exported a female Base Game sim (Bella Goth), and had Tray Importer tell me she's missing Male Facial Hair. Someone else on these forums had Tray Importer tell them a build mode lot was missing CAS body parts. When you actually are missing something, most of the time you'll get an in-game notification like this;

0123.jpg.b15ef0c1eb5173aa495a1660bb3d8dad.jpg

BTW, Lara Croft is a favorite of mine. ?

9 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

When you actually are missing something, most of the time you'll get an in-game notification like this;

0123.jpg.b15ef0c1eb5173aa495a1660bb3d8dad.jpg

Ohh, I got that notifications a lot and whenever I get it, the sim is messed up. It's happened with Lara too. Some outfits are missing and she's naked. XD

I tried to scan with Sim Tray Importer at those times, but they never show any error there tho. There is no other way to detect which was missing, right? It's sad sometimes not being able to play a sim that you like. TwT

55 minutes ago, Katsuraki said:

Ohh, I got that notifications a lot and whenever I get it, the sim is messed up. It's happened with Lara too. Some outfits are missing and she's naked. XD

The only outfits that should be missing (and will likely be autogenerated by the game) are the hot weather and the cold weather ones, because I made her before having Seasons. You can compare her in-game outfits with the pictures in the Photo folder to see if some are missing or incomplete. Her being nude in some outfit slots is a feature, not a bug. I don't like to depend on incorrectly autogenerated nude outfits.

Other than that, just make sure you properly install all her mods and the common mods file (!). If the Tray Importer does not show any serious error, it is likely the sim is working as intended unless you are running into (unlikely) mod conflict issues.