[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

Updated - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu.

698716868_erplederpFramedBeauty-AlinaVacariu.png.abf719e1298f9e05a0277caae6953909.png

1752317202_09-03-20_8-26-57PM.png.a10b8242db66491970e3cbc230b92a1b.png

A stand-alone recolor of a base game decor object. Features Romanian model Alina Vacariu. 22 photos in two variants (light/dark frame). Source for the photos - the Internet. ?

A side note - the followers at the Hot Stuff page were cleared to zero due to site performance limitations. If you wish to be notified about future updates you need to re-subscribe there.

• 1 month later...

@HumanII Happy to share! ?

The mod description page is unfortunately a mess - you can see some of the missing images crammed at the bottom of the page without any context. It got mangled like that when I tried to update it the last time. At this point I have given up on updating it entirely - I was already working around the website limitations when it comes to the number of images (and/or text length) and it took too much time and effort for the little payoff.

When I add new CC I simply post about it here, in the support thread (so the description page is already outdated).

What a shame, I found this thread only yesterday, I dind´t know, what you´re doing, never looked on you sig before... But better late than never, so to say.

And then I downloaded some of your simply wonderful CC, and a few of the other files like the walking styles, and now I am here to say: Thank you! Such a good work and most of it matches my personal taste. Thank you soo much! :classic_smile:

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, erplederp said:

Updated - added Asuka's plugsuit with two spicy "accessories".

The plugsuit is an extensive retouch of the original by DecayClown. Fixed-up the texture, improved shading, new specular, shadow and normal layers (used an asset from zz2tommy's Zero Suit here).

The accessories are standalone edits/recolors of sex toys by Angeli. 5 color swatches. Repositioned/resized meshes, fixed texture conflicts, fixed CAS slots, updated textures, new specular and shadow layers.

If you're interested in the hairstyle below, it can be found here (along with other high quality CC)..

407102772_erplederpPlugsuit.png.37fbe317afbc948bfa800ea1dfe06d08.png

1961676149_erplederpPlugsuitAcc.png.c3149cdc9ebe23810c2d1c00290d0df1.png

thank you for these. love the show. cant wait to add to game

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your content!

Your two piece tan line CCs are, by far, my most used CAS items (and I have GBs of CC). Is there any possible way to get a Top and Bottom verion of the two piece sets (I guess one for the Full Body categoryl as well). I;ve got a thing for tanned skin with insanely pronounced tan lines. 

Seriouslyl, I love your stuff. So much that I believe this is my first post here. 

Thank you kindly for your time.  

@mephistopheles0220 Thank you for your kind words. ?

9 hours ago, mephistopheles0220 said:

Is there any possible way to get a Top and Bottom verion of the two piece sets (I guess one for the Full Body categoryl as well).

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly (and not remember clearly what I uploaded) but here's what I currently have in the tattoo slots when it comes to the more pronounced tanlines.

[erplederp] Tanlines (Tattoo).zip

Tanlines Body ... various one-pieces

Tanlines Top and Bottom ... matching two-pieces

Tanlines Top ... separate tops

Tanlines Bottom ... separate bottoms

You can combine (mix and match) Tanlines Top and Tanlines Bottom together - they are in different tattoo slots.

You might like to check wild_guy's files - he has tanlines there too and they might be more pronounced than my stuff (not sure).

Yes, I understand that. I am sorry I was unclear. I was wondering if there was a way to get a copy of the tan line bikini parts, the bra and panty part of the bikini added to the Top (shirts, blouse, tanktop, etc) and Bottom (shorts, pants, jeans, etc) in addition to the existing places where your tan lines can be found today,  I've dabbled in S4 but haven't created any content, and would never want to co-opt your awsome work. 

Thank you for your time. Again, wonderful content!

16 hours ago, mephistopheles0220 said:

I was wondering if there was a way to get a copy of the tan line bikini parts, the bra and panty part of the bikini added to the Top (shirts, blouse, tanktop, etc) and Bottom (shorts, pants, jeans, etc)

I'm just wondering why exactly you would want that. Depending on what you want to happen, there might be a better way that you're not aware of. If you add them to Tops and Bottoms, your sims can wear them in some outfits and not others, and also undress the tan lines. But maybe that's what you want?

@mephistopheles0220 Putting them in tops and bottoms would have to come with a mesh (a shape; nude or non-nude) which would be unnecessarily and restricting for what is essentially supposed to be just a skin detail - a texture on top sim's skin (regardless of the mesh). If you'd like to either vary the tanlines between the outfits or use them only in some of the outfits as 2cool says, it is better to put the tanlines into accessory slots. I have them in socks/tights and left/right wrists here:

[erplederp] Tanlines (Accessory).zip

It would probably be even more flexible to move them into piercing slots which are used less frequently. You can do this very easily in Sims 4 Studio by opening the relevant package and then in Categories tab change the Outfit Type, press Apply To All Swatches, Save. Sims 4 CAS Tools utility is useful if you want to clone a package (to first preserve the original) and then modify the clone to your liking in S4S.

@BlackKinghCechZ Hi. I'm not sure I'll be able to help you with this because I have not encountered such error nor has anyone else reported it. Most of my mods are simple additional custom content which should not conflict with anything (and mod conflicts don't usually prevent the game from starting anyway). But just to be safe you probably don't want to install mods named as "overrides". These are more prone to conflict with other stuff (or be obsolete). You can try repairing your game installation and re-downloading the mods to rule out data corruption. Other than that... try to identify which specific mod (or mods) causes the issue with your game - by incrementally moving mods into the mod folder and checking if the game still starts or not.

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

@BlackKinghCechZAhoj. Nejsem si jistý, zda vám s tím pomůžu, protože jsem se s takovou chybou nesetkal ani ji nikdo jiný nehlásil. Většina mých modů je jednoduchý doplňkový vlastní obsah, který by neměl být s ničím v rozporu (a konflikty modů obvykle stejně nezabrání spuštění hry). Ale pro jistotu pravděpodobně nebudete chtít instalovat mody pojmenované jako „přepsání“. Ty jsou náchylnější ke konfliktu s jinými věcmi (nebo mohou být zastaralé). Můžete zkusit opravit instalaci hry a znovu stáhnout mody, abyste vyloučili poškození dat. Kromě toho ... zkuste zjistit, který konkrétní mod (nebo mody) způsobuje problém s vaší hrou - postupným přesunutím modů do složky modů a kontrolou, zda se hra stále spouští nebo ne.

These mods look really good I don't know what a team is
It just writes a startup error
Even though I removed all my mods and left only one of yours still the same mistake
I test gradually all the mods and nothing always the same error when running
I don't know what to do with it, I returned my 20 mods and the game runs well for me

16 hours ago, BlackKinghCechZ said:

It just writes a startup error

What exactly does the error say? Any details?

5 hours ago, BlackKinghCechZ said:

I downloaded the Mod conflict detector and went through your files
I'm getting an error, I really don't know what to do with it

I'm not sure how reliable is the output of the detector (it is obsolete I think). If you have 20 or so other mods then conflicts are extremely unlikely. I have several thousands of mods currently installed along with my own and my game still starts and runs. Again, I recommend not installing any overrides (at least initially)... but the rest of the mods should be OK in most cases.

If your game cannot start with any one of my mods installed then there must be something else going on. Some kind of data corruption or severe incompatibility...

Can your game start with mods from https://www.thesimsresource.com/? Have you tried repairing your game installation in Origin?

On 2/22/2021 at 1:23 AM, erplederp said:

@sticksfroze@carlfatal@nitroline098

Thank you, all! I'm happy to hear you like the CC, though most of it are simple recolors or edits so I really can't take much credit for myself.

My apologies for not having uploaded anything for quite a while now.

Happy simming! ?

Is there any chance you could do the other colour suits. Would love to have all in my game

2 hours ago, nitroline098 said:

Is there any chance you could do the other colour suits.

Do you mean this mod?

Spoiler

1619830599_erplederpAsukaPlugsuit.png.bdce3dec03396e075718ec58d22ea30e.png

That is a very complex texture and probably would not give me good results when recoloring (without having the access to individual layers), unfortunately.

46 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Do you mean this mod?

Hide contents

1619830599_erplederpAsukaPlugsuit.png.bdce3dec03396e075718ec58d22ea30e.png

That is a very complex texture and probably would not give me good results when recoloring (without having the access to individual layers), unfortunately.

Yes that one. Oh ok. Thanks anyway. Yes looks like be a hard repaint 

• 1 month later...

@decx98 Do you mean on the poster?

Aya Kawasaki, Haruka Ito, Minami Kojima, Rina Koike, Noriko Kijima, Risa Yoshiki, Nana Ogura, Risa Kasumi, Yua Aida, Azusa Yamamoto, Maria Ozawa, Saaya Irie, Anri Sugihara, Rina Nagai, Rin Sakuragi, Aika Yumeno, Aozora Konatsu, Iori Kogawa, Kaho Takashima, Shunka Ayami, Yuria Satomi, Aira Mihana, Mikami Yua, Tsubasa Akimoto, Azusa Togashi

• 2 months later...

sorry to bother, but where did you find the cat headset as showed in the Naik sport Bottom preview ?

Edit; found it, it's the OBP Axent Wear headset, but the only link provided has corrupted files and the author doesn't seems to show life, would you happend to have a save to share ?

Edited by orimesh