[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

Updated - added 4 slimming corsets.

2021441776_erplederpSlimmingCorsets.png.d1775470d690ac701876a31e1e9f120a.png

A set of 4 high-quality corsets with an actual waist-slimming effect. These are mesh swaps using fifthace2007's mesh which comes with a thinner waist, a more defined behind and chest. Comes with all the original swatches. The corsets are (from left to right):

- Margeh-75's Liberty Lingerie (original), also added shadow and specular layers, fixed one of the swatches

- base game corset

- Devilicious' Vinyl Set (original)

- KiaraZurk's Lingerie Corset (original), also added shadow and specular layers

The waist-slimming effect might be a little too pronounced for sims with an already thin waist, such as Angela wearing the white corset above. Here's a side-by-side comparison with the usual mesh (left regular, right slimming):

704827516_erplederpSlimmingCorsetsComparison.png.8dce733990d5efffd5c3d8d4cf1e02df.png

Peace! ?

I installed the sheer dress and the loin cloth. Both work perfect for my tropical off the grid mermaid life. But I was wondering if you could make the loin cloth as a bottom instead of an accessory because wicked whims for some reason recognizes me as having men genitals or a strap on or something and constantly have to be switching positions manually for animations. And there is no stripping out of the loin cloth either. It always stays on no matter what. Also, the sheer dress looks wonderful in CAS but exit CAS and back in live mode and my body is distorted. It looks like I use the same body mods as you do so not sure what is going on there. Any help would be appreciated.

@AndragonFirefly Hey!

I don't know why would WW consider the loincloth as anything other than a ring, that's weird. You could try changing its slot to socks or tights in Sims 4 Studio, it is easy (and WW supports auto undressing socks and tights with the bottom I think).

The sheer dress comes in two variants, full body or top (and it is a bit of a hackjob by me as far as the mesh is considered). Have you tried them both? I'd recommend trying the top version with the non-default nude bottom below and see if it works. My suspicion is you use the default nude bottom which then gets replaced by a body part selected by WW.

[erplederp] Female Naturist Bottom.package

Updated - added the lifeguard set!

The classic one-piece.

37909480_erplederpLifeguardSetOne-piece.png.2d672248fb6cbd8bd1c7135f3960c2e2.png

An alternative bikini look. I love this pose, so cute! ?

596829425_erplederpLifeguardSetBikini.png.9bcdb07f9a611b154dd3af421aef962a.png

A better look at the arm band. There are multiple designs - plain, with the cross (as shown) or with a text ("Lifeguard", "Ilios", "Mercy", "Bootywatch",...).

1668521313_erplederpLifeguardSetDetail.png.220b6ce1db715acfa04651cf7d6bbf5f.png

A matching set of items for your cute female lifeguards! Originally intended as an outfit for my Angela (Mercy) sim, so it has Overwatch-related details (logos, text), but there are a few generically usable swatches too (including simlish).

The set contains:

- one-piece high-leg swimsuit - additional swatches for my high-leg swimsuit (usable as standalone too), 5 colored swatches with the Overwatch logo (2 shades of red, white, black, blue), 4 red swatches with other details

- bikini top and bottom - 8 red swatches both, various details, the top adds the swatches to my bikini top with pokies (still usable as standalone, uses Heliotropic's mesh), the bottom uses a mesh and shading for a more defined butt crack ?

- arm and thigh band - 8 and 7 red swatches respectively, various details, found in tights and gloves slot

- torpedo buoy - in red only, a matching recolor of an accessory by DansimsFantasy (you'll get more swatches if you download his mod too, he has a fair amount of other lifeguard-themed items, including CC for males), found in the brow ring slot, available in the hat compatible version too (converted by me)

The great looking pareo (by Colores Urbanos) and the hat (base game) were not modified and are not a part of the uploaded set. The set looks great with some of my body details (available here too), such as the universal pokies, cameltoe, buttcrack and/or body sweat, as shown in the images. More pics of Angela wearing the set can be found in R-Lo's thread.

EDIT:

The set was more than inspired by this Dandon Fuga's drawing of Mercy. I've unsuccessfully tried to find a whistle (maybe there's one in the Island Living?) and briefly tried adding a zipper to the one-piece (it did not look too great and I was feeling lazy).

__mercy_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__e59969536cd1505cc824e290b0ddef45.jpg.a8ff9bd1fda782da68b2e48d6e60bd58.jpg

It also uses some logos and stylized text found on the internet.

Peace! ?

Updated - added nurse uniform (retouch) and black miniskirt (fix).

1599428128_erplederpNurseUniform.png.5ae8d323ad5acb58082e050d8550aa67.png

A nurse uniform (short dress) for female sims. A retouch of the original by K-sider. Contains all 3 swatches (white, pink, blue). Added proper specular, fixed/recreated shadow layer and retouched the texture for a more MM look (more visible seams, rims). The cap shown in the picture above can be downloaded here.

923618052_erplederpBlackMiniskirt.png.9bf20df9b706771f20fcbf63d3efe52e.png

A fixed set of chic black miniskirts for female sims, originally by Trillyke. Contains all 20 original swatches. Fixed mesh issues - visible seams near ankles. Fixed shadowcasting. Added the specular layer for a more glossy look. More pics of Angela looking fabulous in this skirt can be found in R-Lo's thread here.

Peace! ?

10 hours ago, relatoserrantes said:

Hey! Incredible job here! I have one slight problem tho! Running Better Bodies, but the nipple piercings seem to be under the nipple! just levitating under it, instead of through the nipple itself. 

Have you found this problem? Or the solution? 

Amazing job once again :D

I haven't used Better Bodies top in a long time, but if I recall correctly, the nipple on the BB top is raised extra high. try using another nude top, such as the Naturist top, Sopor Allure, Heavy Boobs, etc. That should solve the issue (if I'm correct). The only solution would then be to make special piercings specifically for the BB top.

@relatoserrantes Hi! Thanks! 2cool4u is right. The nipple piercings are positioned for cmar's nude top which I use. Since I don't plan to create versions for other nude tops, you have a few options:

1. use cmar's nude top as the default,

2. use my non-default naturist top for the selected outfits (which uses cmar's mesh, but won't otherwise interfere with your game),

3. try moving the piercing mesh up in Blender (it is not that difficult but I don't know if it would work properly during movement without updating the weights as well).

3 hours ago, GrandMoffBarkin said:

Is the Sheer Dress recolor still available? I'm not seeing it in the clothing all-in-one.

I re-downloaded the archive to make sure - it is still there. Just look for Sheer Dress more carefully. ?

42 minutes ago, powergo said:

Big thanks dude, really i like all your items

Thank you! Happy simming, powergo!

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, erplederp said:

I re-downloaded the archive to make sure - it is still there. Just look for Sheer Dress more carefully. ?

Its weird how one can spend like 20 minutes looking for something only to ask and it be right in front of you all along. Thanks for the reply! Your clothing is some of the best I've seen so far!

Updated - added Mercy lingerie set!

1814586900_erplederpMercyLingerieSetFront.png.a803e9aa2e163d5e2d430964d949a9b6.png

1940602719_erplederpMercyLingerieSetBack.png.5f8498789458793e88cd89caff2399a6.png

A provocative lace lingerie set for female sims in matching colors. The set contains:

- balconette bra - originally a part of lingerie by Harmonia, separated into a stand-alone top, contains all 6 original swatches plus 8 new, added metallic details in matte gold or silver (back clasp,...), added a more visible outline, re-created the shadow layer, added the specular layer

- tanga briefs - originally a part of lingerie by Harmonia, separated into a stand-alone bottom, contains all 6 original swatches plus 8 new, improved texture shading, re-created the shadow layer, added the specular layer

- garter belt - originally by wild_guy, in black only (adjusted to match the stockings), added metallic details in matte gold and silver, added the shadow and specular layer, two sets of swatches for wearing over or under the panties

- stockings - additional 9 swatches for the stockings uploaded some time ago as a part of the lace lingerie set (with the lace teddy), works stand-alone too (however the previous item has the universally useful black swatch), uses a texture by XxNikkibooxX

- sleek glasses - a bonus accessory for the complete look, base game glasses modified to be thinner and more sleek, all 9 original color swatches, may require a face adjustment for the precise fit (they were repositioned to match my sim)

There are no shoes included in the set, but I recommend using these black round-tipped pumps (the author's site seems to be gone):

Simalicious_PumpsMediumRedone.package

Or these classic high-heels.

More pictures of Angela wearing an unfinished version of the set (without the metallic details) can be found here:  https://ibb.co/album/fXn4wF?sort=date_asc

703554667_erplederpAngelPlaytoy.png.4ae2773caddc67cd52034b39b7fbffdf.png

Peace! ?

9 hours ago, erplederp said:

Mercy lingerie set

Very cool! I use the original of this underwear and always wanted to separate it myself but didn't have a time, so thank you for doing this and for imrovements of course! I don't like combined versions of underwear because it's pretty not interesting regarding dressing/undressing, so now I'll use your version instead of original one.

However I can't download the shoes you attached as well as the updated files from download section, it says the file is missing or someting like this. Forum issues?

@wild_guy Thank you! I also prefer separate versions, because they allow the mix-and-matching. I hope you don't mind me editing the already excellent garter belt you made. The shoes I attached are only a recolor of the base game pumps, AFAIK, nothing too special.

@wild_guy@Nesterlict@2cool4u_1 It definitely seems like LL issues. I just downloaded and extracted the updated files and they work for me. So either the issues with the content delivery are already gone or are region or user dependent. Hopefully the problems are only temporary, they typically do not last very long.

@2cool4u_1 I have just tried again and downloaded successfully.

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

I hope you don't mind me editing the already excellent garter belt you made

Of course I don't mind. I wonder what you did with the shadow and specular maps, especially with the last one since I never worked with speculars. Gonna look at it.