1 hour ago, cptuser said:

Can you add more Meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\anims\md.hkx and more camara types related to this path? If possible, I would like to know how.

I had already tested this before the mod was released. It did not work. :(

Otherwise I would have done a little tutorial in Google-English.
So I'm sorry.

But if someone can do it, please publish it here.

thx for mod, having weird issue with animated cams, they show my chars body in the view when moving around, took out custom camera mod but that gives me same issue.  any tip on what i am missing or help is appreciated, thx have good day

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Animated Cam don't work for player character. For this use the Clone Spell.

yes, that what i am trying, i make clone than choose dance and start, the clone does dance but the cam shows my chars body in the way without a head mostly

2 hours ago, 7Synns said:

only wigs on myself and the clone shows just fine when she appears.  its just the cam doesnt have clear sight of the damce coz of my body floating with it as it moves around

Take a screenshot, maybe someone has an idea

short video shows it better, i show hdt wig, create clone, dance starts and runs fine just my character body is problem.  i get same issue with or without custom camera installed, only other mod that i can think of that might cause problems with this, its new  character and modlist, very small, dont even have many texture overhauls in as u can see from the video.  so i am rly at a loss as to what is causing this

the problem is at 1:27 ish

thank you

this is the yg nord from bhuunp, custom camera moves the camera but taking it out didnt fix it.  when i hit the button for the dance i am in 1st person and it auto puts me into 3rd, even if i change back before dance starts it still does that bug.  i believe its got to be the customizable camera mod because thats exactly what it does, uses 3rd person cam for 1st person mode, but taking it out didnt fix it, ill try again.  thank you for responding to help

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 12:22 AM, 7Synns said:

this is the yg nord from bhuunp, custom camera moves the camera but taking it out didnt fix it.  when i hit the button for the dance i am in 1st person and it auto puts me into 3rd, even if i change back before dance starts it still does that bug.  i believe its got to be the customizable camera mod because thats exactly what it does, uses 3rd person cam for 1st person mode, but taking it out didnt fix it, ill try again.  thank you for responding to help

I had that problem when I used a mod that altered the camera in the first person, the mod makes you can see your body. That's why you see the body floating in the air without the head. If unchecking the mod doesn't solve the problem, you have to manually remove all the components of the mod. Sexy character, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

instead of adding new dances to the mod can i replace them? Will LE dance files work with SE files? since it is just hkc and wav files? Thanks

You can also replace or even delete dances and music. However, the hkx must first be converted for Skyrim SE.

On 9/6/2020 at 4:45 PM, jesseg said:

Hello, does anyone here know the steps or can point me to a tutorial on how to port MMD's camera animation/motion to skyrim?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

If you're still looking for help you can try this.

There's also a video on this by real clone, but they don't specify how to do it. Sadly, there isn't many tutorials for this. By following this video I've only managed to get to the .hkx to .fk conversation step. I assume my problem is the version of 3Ds Max and HavokContentTools I currently have.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:45 AM, jesseg said:

Hello, does anyone here know the steps or can point me to a tutorial on how to port MMD's camera animation/motion to skyrim?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

Hi. Im ask for help realclone in PM and he say do a detailed conversion tutorial for me and send it to me some day. Now Im still waiting for tutorial
a long time. But I'm also trying to figure it out on my own, and maybe one way or another I will succeed. 
It remains to double-check the result of converting the motion camera.