Just now, ragnam said:

So do we download Lets Dance and add these one by one or replace the existing ones in the mod?

You can do both. Replace what you don't like. Or add new dances. The array should be big enough (for now)

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

You can do both. Replace what you don't like. Or add new dances. The array should be big enough (for now)

Sounds Great, Thanks!!! I will have to look over any tutorial or read me to get that done. 

If I made a club mod or random locations that used the dances and music for road side or hunter camp locations, is their a main person to get permissions or free to use or are these scattered all over the place made by various members. If I did it would only be for Loverslab, Maybe Nexus, but lately I seen Nexus pull some hair brain moves on a few mod makers and dont want to be kicked from there.

8 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Sounds Great, Thanks!!! I will have to look over any tutorial or read me to get that done. 

If I made a club mod or random locations that used the dances and music for road side or hunter camp locations, is their a main person to get permissions or free to use or are these scattered all over the place made by various members. If I did it would only be for Loverslab, Maybe Nexus, but lately I seen Nexus pull some hair brain moves on a few mod makers and dont want to be kicked from there.

A tutorial is available in Download as a PDF.
If you want to use the mod for your own mod - I don't mind. Note the credits for the mod and the animations - and everything is good.

34 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

A tutorial is available in Download as a PDF.
If you want to use the mod for your own mod - I don't mind. Note the credits for the mod and the animations - and everything is good.

Awesome, Done deal..... Thank you! 
But I have to put my together first. ;) 

13 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

Как мне добавить танцы

Thank you very much and I am pleased that You like my dancing kolobki46.gif Huge greetings )) It was very difficult for me to master the textbook, especially since I do not speak English . So I made it easier . I took the simplest mod for dancing and just replace the music and animation there with the original names . And one more thing ... You must also observe the duration of the dance, otherwise if the replaced animation is longer than the original, the dance will be interrupted. If of course you do not know how to register the dance itself and its length in the menu . But it is best to master the tutorial that was kindly provided here . This is an amazing work... Kolobki123.gif 

34 minutes ago, Irina377 said:

Thank you very much and I am pleased that You like my dancing kolobki46.gif Huge greetings )) It was very difficult for me to master the textbook, especially since I do not speak English . So I made it easier . I took the simplest mod for dancing and just replace the music and animation there with the original names . And one more thing ... You must also observe the duration of the dance, otherwise if the replaced animation is longer than the original, the dance will be interrupted. If of course you do not know how to register the dance itself and its length in the menu . But it is best to master the tutorial that was kindly provided here . This is an amazing work... Kolobki123.gif 

Thank you for replying. I appreciate the hard work you do. But i don't want to replace the already available dances in this mod, i just want to add more dance animations something like you do with SLAL mod.  You are great by the way. 

8 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

i just want to add more dance animations something like you do with SLAL mod

Like SLAL don't work. Because you need soundfiles and duration. In download is a tutorial as pdf.

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Like SLAL don't work. Because you need soundfiles and duration. In download is a tutorial as pdf.

I don't really understand what else i need to do if ppl already have done some hardwork and shared their work here just like @irina377. I downloaded  some of the animations posted here along with their sound files now i just want to know what i need to do further to make them work in game. Basically i am a big NOOB. help me or just ignore me so that i will automatically lose interest after few days maybe or not idk #noob life

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Hannibal139

In Download is a "Tutorial" as PDF-File. Download it and read it!

Bhahaha are u kidding me i did it 100 times but my brain can't process any of that tutorial. I am a damn N00b, yes that is what i am. But thanks anyway i still like your mod it is good and there are many dances i have not played many of them as yet. It is just i want some more non asian songs that's all. I wish u were my wife and do it for me lol

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod! The only pity is that the dancers don't collide with anything, but that's not the modder's fault... but it would be funny if some dancer would throw or kick around some stuff s/he's colliding with ;)

Are there any classical ballet dances, too? Would love to see some be performed at the Bards' College's yard!

1 hour ago, Outerspacespecies said:

Awesome mod! The only pity is that the dancers don't collide with anything, but that's not the modder's fault... but it would be funny if some dancer would throw or kick around some stuff s/he's colliding with ;)

Are there any classical ballet dances, too? Would love to see some be performed at the Bards' College's yard!

Really classic ballet - not really.
There are some things that go in that direction when you use other music.

Because of this mod I had an annoying bug with immortal player character. Instead of just dying, character was just falling down on a knee. After a while I finally was able to figure out what caused this bug. In the MCM-menu I clicked "Dances & Dancer" - "Group Setting" - "Disband". In my opinion, it would be nice if mod creator mentioned in the description about player character's essential status after forming a Group. Also, on top of that, "setessential 7 0" command didn't work for me.

Still nice mod anyway.

9 hours ago, Delite said:

Because of this mod I had an annoying bug with immortal player character. Instead of just dying, character was just falling down on a knee. After a while I finally was able to figure out what caused this bug. In the MCM-menu I clicked "Dances & Dancer" - "Group Setting" - "Disband". In my opinion, it would be nice if mod creator mentioned in the description about player character's essential status after forming a Group. Also, on top of that, "setessential 7 0" command didn't work for me.

Still nice mod anyway.

The AI of the dancers are deactivated so that they do not simply follow their sandbox after being selected as a dancer.

It is also very easy to see in game.

This allows e.g. also use follower frameworks (AFT etc.) and also special followers like Sofia.

The MagicEffect has the flag "NoDeathDispel".

This means that MagicEffect is not automatically removed if the dancer dies.

And since the AI of the dancer is deactivated (see above for reasons), the dancer (death is part of the AI) only realy dies when the AI is reactivated.

It is a protection mechanism that allows you to choose the dancers at your leisure.

So as a feature and not a bug that uses the game mechanics without touching the properties of the NPCs (invulnerability etc.) and enables the flawless execution of the scripts.

1. In order to keep the possibility of the situation (as you described) as low as possible, you should activate "TAI" in the MCM, then no surprises will happen during the dance - this option is intended for this.

2. After selecting the dancers, start dancing as soon as possible.

3. At the end of the dance (if no further dances are desired) release the dancers.

I hope the author has done his duty and now explains it in sufficient detail.;)

PS: If you want the dancer to die, kill him after the detachment

1 hour ago, Hannibal139 said:

@Andy14 what is the song Daybreak from? I can't find it on Google and youtube. 

That's a good question. I honestly don't know.:classic_blush:

Most of the songs and dances are from here.

Maybe a translation error from Chinese.

• 2 weeks later...

The song Girls, if anybody is interested, is by a Japanese performer called Maria. Was a bitch to find using the limited Japanese I know, searching what little lyrics I could make out. Made even harder because of how Japanese block many music video from U.S audiences.