Hi thanks I really like this mod, so I could convert animation for SE, then it seems work.

and next I hoped to add some dance animaitons with music, then follow your very detail tutoriall one by one,,

to make it stable, I only add one animation and one music file from another dance mod.

I could do one by one without problem,  (edit and compile script,, generate hkx with FNiS fro modders , covnert and add music file with CK etc)

But when I try to move tutoriall  P30,  "And now Some Script seciton",, I finally lost way..

because when I open Magic effect>xDance Start Effect,,  I could find xLetDanceStartEffect as Papurus script in CK. 

but when Click on the Script and then on Button "Properties", (tutoriall discribe so)  my CK (SE) not show those properites in the script,

but simply return erroer and just show NUll properites.. 

mageffect.JPG.6b6510a79f6db6fb78a2b3e017923b20.JPG

erroload.JPG.f215f691343904b6ae8ba3e2f0c638f8.JPG

Then I got these error logs in CK log window (I use CK fix for se)

DEFAULT: (Faction Reaction Error) Faction 'xLetsDanceDummies' (0205408C) is a Friend or Ally of Faction 'CollegeofWinterholdFaction' (0001F259), but Faction 'CollegeofWinterholdFaction' (0001F259) is not a Friend or Ally of Faction 'xLetsDanceDummies' (0205408C). 
DEFAULT: (Faction Reaction Error) Faction 'xLetsDanceDummies' (0205408C) is a Friend or Ally of Faction 'PlayerFaction' (00000DB1), but Faction 'PlayerFaction' (00000DB1) is not a Friend or Ally of Faction 'xLetsDanceDummies' (0205408C). 
SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SKI_ConfigBase", missing file?
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link "SKI_ConfigBase" - the parent of "xLetsDanceMenu".
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::ModName_var used in xLetsDanceMenu.OnInit()
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in xLetsDanceMenu.OnInit()
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in xLetsDanceMenu.OnInit()
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::xDanceQuest_var" on object "xLetsDanceStartEffect"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "xDanceQuest" on object "xLetsDanceStartEffect"

Can someone help me, what cause problem?  I can complie or edit soruce from CK without problem..(though I seldom use CK to edit script source

but about this tutoriall I seems need to use CK then add some proeprties in CK (but I could not, by this problem)

I really hope to finish this tutoriall,, so if someone already tried with SE ,, apreciate any advice,,,

Btw of course all needed souce are located,, correclty (SKEE, and SkyUI scripts sources, then "SKI_ConfigBase" are located in Scritps>source

correclty.. (as same as CK ini setting )

I could edit attached scripts.. but do not know if it is right way..

I added xLetsDanceDummiesFunction  in CollegeofWinterholdFaction' and "PrayerFaction' then set as Alley, and save esp.

though I feel if other mod may change Function of those,, anyway  After that CK finally show all script properties ,without problem.

FInally  it worked for me thanks  ?

newdance.JPG.2ca866b9463ae769bb4a571aa69f39f5.JPG

On 7/13/2019 at 2:48 AM, Andy14 said:

If anyone has problems with FNIS for Moder and this mod:

FNIS don't support blanks in filenames anymore.

Rename the File 

FNIS_Let's Dance again_List.txt

in 

FNIS_Let's_Dance_again_List.txt

I took time to find solution by google..or FNIS show 2012 erroer. I missed this discribe.

then at same time I needed to change animation directory name to Let's_Dance_again, temporally.

after generate hkx, rename all again with use blanks , then I  run  FNIS for Users (it can support blanks in file name,, )

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2020 at 8:23 AM, Andy14 said:

Great.?

A violin, a guitar. Now we need a drum kit. Then I create a rock band in Skyrim.

I would like to see more different musical instruments in the game with animation. I don’t know if I can find the right animation. And with conversion, not everything is so smooth - there are quite noticeable unnatural deformations of the body. 

Hello forum - need help for editing meshes. Cant add texture to mesh. That simple - but hard for me understand what I do wrong. Try convert from pmd model to obj and nif (use Blender 2.79b and 3Ds Max 2011). Need a link to a detailed tutorial, sorry for offtopic.

drumstick.zip

This seems to only be for Skyrim...and not Skyrim SE. Before I realized that, "Run FNIS for Users" gave me a warning that the mod is not SE compatible. I tried it anyway, and get the dreaded T-Pose. Is there a version for SE?

12 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

This seems to only be for Skyrim...and not Skyrim SE. Before I realized that, "Run FNIS for Users" gave me a warning that the mod is not SE compatible. I tried it anyway, and get the dreaded T-Pose. Is there a version for SE?

Just turn back a few pages.

Funzel22 converted the mod to SSE.

https://dfiles.eu/files/kcr3fbs6o

And Irina377 has published many new dances for SSE and LE here.

16 hours ago, Nek said:

Hello forum - need help for editing meshes. Cant add texture to mesh. That simple - but hard for me understand what I do wrong. Try convert from pmd model to obj and nif (use Blender 2.79b and 3Ds Max 2011). Need a link to a detailed tutorial, sorry for offtopic.

drumstick.zip 22.4 kB · 2 downloads

I don't know what happened.
Texture was wrong resolution 300x300. It must be 256, 512, 1024, etc.
Wrong Nif version?

Here is a test nif, maybe you can use it. test_drumstick.zip

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Just turn back a few pages.

Funzel22 converted the mod to SSE.

https://dfiles.eu/files/kcr3fbs6o

And Irina377 has published many new dances for SSE and LE here.

Ah. Thanks for the help. I got it ok, but sadly cannot get it to work. I enable the mod in the MCM and choose myself as a dancer. Used the spell and nothing happens. Tried the clone....nothing happens. Not sure what the problem is, but it's likely something I'm not doing correctly. Spent about 45 minutes playing around with the settings.

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I don't know what happened.
Texture was wrong resolution 300x300. It must be 256, 512, 1024, etc.
Wrong Nif version?

Here is a test nif, maybe you can use it. test_drumstick.zip

Thanks! Most likely this is my laziness and desire to learn how to do everything at once.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Ah. Thanks for the help. I got it ok, but sadly cannot get it to work. I enable the mod in the MCM and choose myself as a dancer. Used the spell and nothing happens. Tried the clone....nothing happens. Not sure what the problem is, but it's likely something I'm not doing correctly. Spent about 45 minutes playing around with the settings.

As Andy14 has already been written, it is necessary to use the mod for the SE version (mod Let's dance again SE
or mod Dance Together SE). The animations that I converted are for the LE version. Someday I will do it for SE. But why wait - when you can do it yourself)

manual:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/

1) copy animforLE.hkx into converttoskyrimSE folder (there file HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe)
2) run converttoskyrimSE.bat
3) animforLE.hkx now ready for SE
4) rename it for replace animation (for exemple sm.hkx) 
5) find and replace original file in mod Let's dance again SE
or mod Dance Together SE (use Let's dance again SE)

Just tested for one animation and "its work" 

converttoskyrimSE.zip

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The mod itself is basically compatible for LE and SE. After 27 minutes I removed SE, so I may be wrong. But the scripts are extremely primitive and should work with SE straight away.

What doesn't work with SE are the animations themselves. These have to be converted.

Funzel and others have already posted a version here.

If it doesn't work for you, describe it a little more precisely.
Is there a CTD, A-pose (in Skyrim there is no T-pose, that only write people who know nothing and just chat), freeze or whatever?
Please describe it in more detail, log files (papyrus) and reporting from FNIS can also be helpful.

9 hours ago, mi3519215 said:

this motion belongs to Britney spears song "Oops I did it again". 

I'm confused - please explain what you mean.
In any case, you can replace the audio file with the one you find more suitable.
"looks almost like britney in oops i did it again" - this Im allready see in comment (Steam) to Dance anim JENNIE - ‘SOLO’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5gH7qHaMfI
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oky10h2i85gjtiq/Skyrim_dance_SOLO.zip/file

Skyrim dance SOLO.zip