• 1 month later...

first of all thank you for the nice mod :) .

can i use this animation as a animation for idle marker in CK ??? ...... i mean can i make idle marker in CK and place it in here and there in some homes or places and then let the NPC randomly play the animation when they sanboxing in game ??? ....... and if so how to do that ???

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

In principle yes. For the "how" there are certainly enough tutorials and some Infos here:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Idle_Markers and https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Packages

thank you for reply .......... i read the tutorial ... so can i just load your mode in CK and make a new idle marker and put one or more of the  animations from your mod in marker then place the marker in some place then done ???

7 hours ago, high mood said:

thank you for reply .......... i read the tutorial ... so can i just load your mode in CK and make a new idle marker and put one or more of the  animations from your mod in marker then place the marker in some place then done ???

Just try it, it should work.

16 hours ago, daedrasp said:

но оригинальная animcam (файл MDx.hkx) не может скачать? :)

Hello) I not speak on English and so not very realized that you want, but me like would you help )) if I you correctly realized, you not you can download animation this dance on SE version of

It's the same animation only under a different line-up, but if you need that song, I can insert it

• 2 weeks later...

I can't thank you enough for sharing these great animations, some are very good, others I understand are for fun, how about if you take some Alizee? (Moi Lolita or J'en ai Marre!) She is quite sexy.   Again, thank you for sharing, and may this year be one of many successes.