Hmmm.. strange though the mod is working fine. But when I try to add custom animation, it says:

Animlist used: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's dance again\FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt
Reading Animation List ...
Generating FNIS mod Behavior File xml...
Converting mod Behavior xml to hkx ...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_Let's dance again_Behavior.hkx

5 hours ago, ThisKapi said:

Hmmm.. strange though the mod is working fine. But when I try to add custom animation, it says:

Animlist used: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's dance again\FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_Let's dance again_Behavior.hkx

Delete both blanks or replace with _ in filename FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt

Ps: If necessary, rename also the folder name

Thank you for creating and sharing this amazing file. It works exceptionally well with the mod Be a Bard. 

Would it be possible to have a random dance/song option in the mcm menu?

It would be fun if there was an option to experience a random dance each time let’s dance power is played, as opposed to having to go into the mcm to choose the dance every time a change is wanted. 

Would it possible to have additional remove options in the mcm menu such as  “remove body armor” ? 

Would it be possible to add an auto light option when the dance starts? 

Thanks so much again! 

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Delete both blanks or replace with _ in filename FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt

Ps: If necessary, rename also the folder name

Thanks! it worked both of your suggestion. I tried the first line didn't worked, then renamed the folder name similar to the list it worked!

Animlist used: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's_dance_again\FNIS_Let's_dance_again_List.txt
Copying new behavior files to standard folder ...
 161 animations for1 mods successfully included ()

FNIS_Let's_dance_again_Behavior.hkx successfully created.

BTW, do I have to rename it back or should I just leave it with "_".

2 hours ago, ThisKapi said:

BTW, do I have to rename it back or should I just leave it with "_".

It basically doesn't matter what it's called.
The file name must be unique, and the animations names in the file.

So, leave it as it is. ;)

4 hours ago, dcanimator said:

Thank you for creating and sharing this amazing file. It works exceptionally well with the mod Be a Bard. 

Would it be possible to have a random dance/song option in the mcm menu?

It would be fun if there was an option to experience a random dance each time let’s dance power is played, as opposed to having to go into the mcm to choose the dance every time a change is wanted. 

Would it possible to have additional remove options in the mcm menu such as  “remove body armor” ? 

Would it be possible to add an auto light option when the dance starts? 

Thanks so much again! 

Many questions. I have to think about it.
I was going to expand the mod anyway. Let's see.

For some strange reason the animated Camera feature doesn't work which is unusual since it works, is it related anything to 1st person behavior changes that I installed?

Also currently testing on both FNIS and Nemesis version (Works fine on both, but somewhere along the line animated camera didn't).

Edit: I may have found the culprit it seems when updating + Launching Nemesis engine, tends to delete mt_behavior.

Hello,
I have converted the animation hkx for skyrim se, the mod works well, the music and the dances start well but after testing some dances I notice that the camera remains blocked in the 3rd person, impossible to return to the first person view, even when i reloading the game.
has anyone ever encountered this problem, is there a way to solve this?
thanks.

21 hours ago, Dmitrij666 said:

Hello! I found this mod for SSE, but it hasn't "step". Could someone tell me how to add this dance or where I can find tutorial?

A tutorial is in Download this file.

3 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Thank you for this mod. It's been a lot of fun to just take a break from adventuring in Skyrim to watch the dances and admire how well animated they are.

Thank you. :)

But the honor and appreciation goes to the creators of the dance animations. 

• 1 month later...

Wow I am so far behind the 8 ball an chain! So do we download Lets Dance and add these one by one or replace the existing ones in the mod?

I am not afraid of modding just wondering what the best method is, and some great music and animations have come a long way with smooth transitions from the bouncing up and down and float sliding across the ground!

I am now following this thread, we need some good dance idles in game that NPCs will just go up and animate on them on their own and trigger music.

Or like musical chairs, once the music starts, NPCs would race to grab the available Dance  idles spots in cell locations.