今は喉が渇いています。 :)

ありがとう。

On 2019/8/1 at 午前3時54分, Irina377 said:

SSEバージョン

お使いのブラウザはHTML5オーディオタグをサポートしていません。

SambaBrazil.wav 38.52 MB・265ダウンロード SambaBrazil.hkx 情報を取得中... 10.88 MB・5ダウンロード

I want a LE version of this dance.

@Andy14 and others :)

you know: I LOVE this dancing - mod here a lot. ?

BUT: I really, really want to use this mod here, too: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14775/?tab=description&topic_id=7874573

BOTH mods are using "Idles". So I can't use our dancing mod here AND the "Play random Idle-Mod". Is there a solution for this problem? What could I do to make both great mods working together, please?

Somebody's got an idea? ?

I also asked for help at the mod-side on Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14775/?tab=forum&topic_id=7874573

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Wie wirkt sich das aus? Wird der Tanz durch eine Idle unterbrochen?

This is all for SE!!! ;)

Hello dear Andy, ?

The first time I got "PlayRandomIdle" it worked GREAT, without any problems. Than I installed "Let's dance" and "PlayRandomIdle" don't wanted to work anymore ... BUT: I'm not sure if this is cause of our Dancing-Mod here. It is a few weeks ago and I was even dumper with mods than now .... ?

However right now: I can't get the "PlayRandomIdle" mod to work anymore ..... ? The mod is active in the game, but I can't see the Idle changes OR: If they change I get the T-poses.

I tried really a lot with the LoadOrder, with FNIS, re-installation everything and with the DancingMod or without it .... no change. :(

I don't understand why "PlayRandomIdle" once worked with me and now ... not .... and right now I can't figure out IF it really don't work with the DancingMod or not (it just don't want to work at all).

If somebody want to give a change, here are 20 .hkx files (namend for the "PlayRandomIdle" Mod) from "PrettyFemales-Idles". I checked the .hkx files with the nif optimizer, they are ok for SE: https://dfiles.eu/files/o7065tdl6

Someody know a nother mod (that works) and create a little idle-loop (for SE)?

(I will make a few tests more (new game, a "PlayRandomIdle" copy mod) )

(Keine Ahnung was da los ist. Dieser "PlayRandomIdle" scheint ja sehr anfällig zu sein und nicht sonderlich stabil zu laufen. Der Mod scheint auch verlassen zu sein, leider. Es gibt bedauerlicherweise diesbezüglich keinen wirklichen Ersatz auf dem "Idle" Markt. Ich kann zur Zeit leider nicht sagen ob er mit dem Dance-Mod zusammen läuft oder nicht, da der Idle-Mod zur Zeit gar nicht läuft, bei mir. )

EDIT: If I ever get one of this two mods to work again, I will write here again ... I'm really tired right now ... nothing works ....

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14775

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24105?tab=files

3 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

EDIT: If I ever get one of this two mods to work again, I will write here again ... I'm really tired right now ... nothing works ....

Das sind ja auch keine zwei Mods. Es ist ein und derselbe Mod - nur einmal mit und einmal ohne Animationen. ;)

12 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

However right now: I can't get the "PlayRandomIdle" mod to work anymore ..... ? The mod is active in the game, but I can't see the Idle changes OR: If they change I get the T-poses.

I tried really a lot with the LoadOrder, with FNIS, re-installation everything and with the DancingMod or without it .... no change. :(

I don't understand why "PlayRandomIdle" once worked with me and now ... not .... and right now I can't figure out IF it really don't work with the DancingMod or not (it just don't want to work at all).

If somebody want to give a change, here are 20 .hkx files (namend for the "PlayRandomIdle" Mod) from "PrettyFemales-Idles". I checked the .hkx files with the nif optimizer, they are ok for SE: https://dfiles.eu/files/o7065tdl6

I think the problem is with files, they are *.HKX.HKX rename them to  *.HKX and try again ,i hope it works

Sorry, sorry, sorry to gave you no Feedback I'm just changing my ModManager from Vortex to MO2 .... will give feedback soon ....

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, thanks: I made an error when I namend the files, you are sooo right @in50mn14c . Thanks a lot! ? Now the mod is working .... @Andy14 Hehehe, ja da hast du recht. ?

I have now "PlayRandomIdle" and "Let's dance again" both in my game, with MO2. BOTH are working without each other. BUT: They don't work together. ? Both should be proper installed and I run FNIS.

BOTH mods

What happen: I startet the game, loadet the savegame and the first thing I saw was my character making strange moves .... like "dancing without music". Ok, I jumped and she finished "moving strange". Than she takes the idles from "PlayRandomIdle" without any problems ...

I went to the MCM. I enabled the "DanceMod", than I select myself as dancer and than I "shout" and start a dance. I can hear the music but she is NOT dancing .... I have the "PlayRandomIdles" Idles ... thats all ... no dancing at all: Just staying there in a nice Idle.

Only Dance-mod

I un-installed the "PlayRandomIdle" - Mod. I startet the savegame: She makes again this weird dancing-moves without music ..... ? I jump, she stops and have now the "general, normal" Idle. I go to the MCM: I enable the dancing-mod, I select myself as dancer, I "shout" a dance: WORKS! I hear the music, I'm dancing like a dancing queen.

I would really love to use both mods, but I don't know HOW. :( Thanks for your attention and sorry for my error with the wrong marking of the files before. *shame*

• 1 month later...