On 6/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, Yinkle said:

"This post will be released to public after a month" to entice folk into paying $$$ for his version of Srende's mod. Even if he has permission to do it (which I highly doubt) it's not cool, not cool at all. If you want to use his version, use his version, you don't need this mod in that case.

Nope sorry, at least not that I know of

what makes it not possible

On 6/5/2020 at 8:25 AM, zer02 said:

Subjective personal opinion.

The truth about trading mods for a game that is owned by an entire company is like coming to a car dealership (example) BMW and saying- " dudes, I invented the bike,I'll sit here in your lobby of the sales hall and sell my bike,I bought a BMW car,but I want to open my own personal shop here, no offense dudes=)".

Each seller has their own choice.
Each customer has their own choice.

And only everyone has the right to an opinion about the buyer and seller ?

When gratitude \ reward \ encouragement through Chur strongly overlaps with open advertising \ obsession \ large prices - this is not a reward for labor, but just an impudent trade.

My personal experience allows me to discuss and understand everything that is happening.
Presets of faces that I published,I made them with a duration of several weeks,I gave them to the society for "like" on the site (nexus), because I like what I do.If I get tired of what I do,it is not a hobby,if it's not a hobby,the reward for my work would no longer be as "like" on the website,it has to be a currency,but if the currency is already trading.

The IP (Intellectual Property) of mods and their unique assets (original plugin/meshes/textures/etc) belong to the mod author, not Bethesda, according to Bethesda's EULA.

If those custom assets are shared with an open license to do with as you wish, including for monetary gain, then you can do what you want with clear conscience.  If you take a mod with a more restrictive license, add additional content or other modifications, then sell it, you're stealing and violating the mod author's IP without consent or compensation for their work.  However, if you create patches or new assets for that other mod and sell those parts separately from the original, you're not violating the author's IP.

Are you using racemenu morphs or the standard node scaling? I would recommend resetting all actors and switching to racemenu morphs in the MCM if you haven't already. The belly node was removed in CBBE SE for good reason.

3BBB breaks more than it adds if you ask me.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:58 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

It works, ask in the 3bbb thread, there is an additional file to download. 

Ok so I got it working properly now. But its not using the pregnancy belly morph slider. Just the belly..

• 2 weeks later...

After a deflation event triggered by this mod half my body disappears and my framerates drop significantly. It's only at the end of the event, there is an equipping sound, and appears to correspond to my BHUNP collision armor as removing the collision armor restores my character to cbpc and fixes the frame drop. Reloading works too. Manually deflating with a hotkey doesn't cause this problem. Any ideas?

12 minutes ago, Paoletfun said:

Hi, I wonder what's the different between the two version?  UUNP and SE

The main diference is that the SE version adds support for bodies with no belly node (eg CBBE SE) by using racemenu morphs instead of node scaling.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

The main diference is that the SE version adds support for bodies with no belly node (eg CBBE SE) by using racemenu morphs instead of node scaling.

Thanks, I use UUNP, I don't like the shape of inflated belly, is there a way to edit the morph? 

6 hours ago, Paoletfun said:

Thanks, I use UUNP, I don't like the shape of inflated belly, is there a way to edit the morph? 

You could try running the SE version and switching between node scaling and racemenu morphs in the FHU mcm (you need to have built your body and armors with tri morphs ticked in bodyslide). The pregnancy belly slider looks different to node scaling and some folk prefer it.

Spoiler

What's New in Version 2.1.0

Released June 3

Added: MCM toggle option: Racemenu Morph (PregnancyBelly Slider) replaces NPC Belly Node scaling. This addition removes the need for UUNP/CBBE versions. CBBE SE users note that this is disabled by default so you will need to enable it to see any belly inflation. The MCM text for this uses the translation files (last couple of lines).

Fixed: CTD on deflate animation when using a controller.
Changed: Cum Leakage effects are now MagicEffect Art Objects instead of ArmorAddons. This removes the undesirable equiping/unequiping sound.
Added: SLSO integration (not required), if SLSO is intalled slso orgasm events will be detected by FHU.
Added: SLIF integration (not required), if Sexlab inflation framework is installed it will manage node scaling (or racemenu morphs if this is toggled on).
ZAZ Animations are now built in so no need for ZAZ animation pack but you need to run FNIS after installing or updating from the UUNP version.

On 7/17/2020 at 1:26 AM, Rvbdoc04 said:

Any one else using 3bbb and getting the inflation looking like this

To avoid this I use the RaceMenuMorphs setting in FHU MCM.

You should reset inflation before changing the setting. For me strange things happened when changing it while having inflation.

See "What's New in Version 2.1.0" at the bottom here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6163-fill-her-up-se/

3 hours ago, Hermangk said:

To avoid this I use the RaceMenuMorphs setting in FHU MCM.
See "What's New in Version 2.1.0" at the bottom here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6163-fill-her-up-se/

You should reset inflation before changing the setting. For me strange things happened when changing it while having inflation.

Thanks, I should also add that I wouldn't recommend using files from another thread for this mod, Please disregard the suggestion from @Duncan Idaho

With node scaling off and bodymorphs on I am getting 0 inflation. It doesn't seem like FHU is registering with SLIF. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something similar and has a fix already in mind. I use 3BBB but that doesn't seem like it would cause the mod not to register. I know this is barely any info to go on, I may get around to move details later. If you give it a shot, thanks.

I am completely new to this, and I don't understand technically terms, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow and can't give much straight up detail.

I am having trouble getting the mod to work. At the moment, the mod is running fine, but no inflation occurs when it should. The main concern I have is Bodyslide; in your guide, there are a bunch of sliders on the main screen, but I simply keep getting an empty screen. When I try to build or generate anything, nothing happens. I suspect that I have missed installing something somehow, but I have installed all of the requirements in the installation section. I however, only installed theFillHerUp SE 2.1.0.7zFile, as the instructions said only to install one.

Bodyslide.png

5 hours ago, James Haygreen said:

I am completely new to this, and I don't understand technically terms, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow and can't give much straight up detail.

I am having trouble getting the mod to work. At the moment, the mod is running fine, but no inflation occurs when it should. The main concern I have is Bodyslide; in your guide, there are a bunch of sliders on the main screen, but I simply keep getting an empty screen. When I try to build or generate anything, nothing happens. I suspect that I have missed installing something somehow, but I have installed all of the requirements in the installation section. I however, only installed theFillHerUp SE 2.1.0.7zFile, as the instructions said only to install one.

Bodyslide.png

Do you have a CBBE body with bodyslide files? Downloading the regular CBBE mod should give you options to both install vanilla outfit sliders and a body of your choice, you need that first. If you have that you need to click the white bar (drop down) next to preset and then select, for example, CBBE Vanilla. From there, with "Build Morphs" checked clicking Batch Build (and then build again) should force you to choose a body type (i.e. CBBE Body Physics or CBBE Body) you choose one of those, I would choose physics. You may however find yourself with an endless list of outfits, in this case, for now, you may just want to continue with the batch build. As I'm aware the default for the outfits will be without physics but naked your females should still have CBBE's very simple physics.