found it but it still doesnt work,

the naked body and most outfit shows no belly growth, but some outfits do, i have built the bodyslide files and morphs and updated fnis but i just cant get this working, any help will be much appreciated!

EDIT:

ok nvm, i found a checkbox now for "Enable RaceMenu Morphs" in MCM, works fine now :)

Is someone able to make a patch or tell me where to start to modify some numbers in the mods?

Here is what I want to happen: when you choose the cum amount for each creature, I want to choose more precisely than 0.05 gaps, like 0.01 gaps. And I'd have it go above than 5.00 cum amount for each creature. 

Why I want that? I want dragons to have max cum amount while others smaller races has low amounts. With the current mod, I have dragons at 5.00 and 3 times cum multiplier while almost all other races are around 0.10 to not inflate too much at 3 times multiplier. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you for the help.

On 10/1/2020 at 7:14 PM, Rollmass said:

found it but it still doesnt work,

the naked body and most outfit shows no belly growth, but some outfits do, i have built the bodyslide files and morphs and updated fnis but i just cant get this working, any help will be much appreciated!

EDIT:

ok nvm, i found a checkbox now for "Enable RaceMenu Morphs" in MCM, works fine now :)

Where is this option? I can't find it in my MCM.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:46 PM, Gulhar said:

The checkbox wasn't there for me too, I don't remember exactly how I made it appeared, maybe I reinstalled the mod the make it appear. 

checkbox still didn't appear. reinstalled. turned on soul gem oven. also applied a SLIF patch that goes AFTER  FHU. Belly Morph is normal now and not seeing any problems. the option still is not there to check though I'm assuming due to an overwrite by the SLIF patch.

Hello.

I'm having a very strange glitch with my mod. The belly scales and also has jiggles 3BBB, skeleton has installed correctly too. Also built moprhs in bodyslide. I don't understand how this happens. the bone must be scaling but something going wrong somewhere. Never had this glitch before

anyone know why this is happening?

20201009223839_1.jpg.7192e094e78f2f2b0e79eacda86384aa.jpg

1 hour ago, MudCrabKing said:

Hello.

I'm having a very strange glitch with my mod. The belly scales and also has jiggles 3BBB, skeleton has installed correctly too. Also built moprhs in bodyslide. I don't understand how this happens. the bone must be scaling but something going wrong somewhere. Never had this glitch before

20201009223839_1.jpg.7192e094e78f2f2b0e79eacda86384aa.jpg

Check the box for CBBE bodies in the MCM

(I forget what exactly the option is called, but it should say something like CBBE morphs, or Racemenu morphs, or something like that)

Its trying to use the UNP scaling which doesnt work on CBBE based bodies

(also, note, use the one that Randomuser posted a few pages back, its the CBBE compatible one)

Anybody having the inflation issue with the cbbe 3bbb body on a npc or follower where the body deflates but the armor/clothes are still inflated...caused from leaving a cell then coming back to the npc/follower later...you need to put cum back in them by sex with other npc or creature or pc(you), then do an inflation reset from mcm.  There is a reset all inflation in fhu mcm first page/bottom.  This cleared the armor inflation/body deflation bug for me.

Sadly that version hasn't got the latest features of this version like deflating npcs by keypress.
The other features added by Baka look nice though.
I tried to add the npc deflate feature myself, but that didn't work out on my part.
I also  added some other messages and timeouts for trying to deflate, but couldn't adopt those to the Baka version because of the aforementioned problem.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:28 AM, randomuser123two said:

I gave up and started using the Bakafactory one tbh as I kept having the same 3BBB issue as I could never get the racemenu or CBBE morph options to appear in my game even on a clean save.

I'm reposting the mods again for people that don't want to scroll back.

Yinkle's Mods 9-21-20.7z 16.08 MB · 25 downloads

I've done the same, do you know if you need to run the Bodyslide patch listed on that page? and do the skeleton arm fix in FNIS?

2 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I've done the same, do you know if you need to run the Bodyslide patch listed on that page? and do the skeleton arm fix in FNIS?

As of FHU Baka Edition 1.3V you do not need to get a patch. I always do the skeleton arm fix in FNIS regardless I'm not sure if I ever really need it or not but run it anyway.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:42 AM, MudCrabKing said:

Hello.

Hey, I have the same issue since I've installed and switched to the CBBE 3BBB body. Have you found a solution yet?

Some screenshots (NSFW):

Spoiler

ScreenShot109.png.a1718b8ff8554e2badc1614b08809e61.png

ScreenShot110.png.4677dac849901e5b943fe655248ade82.png

ScreenShot111.jpg.c943ff31d8e6976f078287bae20f6830.jpg

Before that, the SBBE SE body was scaling normally, but I've tried several body changing mods since (among numerous other mods) and there's no way to get back to that early stage of my setup. Beside Fill Her Up, I'm using also Hentai Pregnancy and SL Inflation Framework.

15 hours ago, Hermangk said:

@Incubusbul Is this not working anymore?

There is no version 2.1 visible in the "what's new" section at the bottom. Appears the latest version is 2.0... 2.1 removed, maybe?

I'm having the same issue with the CBBE 3BBB body; the scaling is only applied to a single node, and it looks like what Incubusbul posted.

I'm assuming version 2.1 fixes the issue, as you're implying, but that version doesn't seem to be available anymore.

On 10/18/2020 at 7:57 PM, Hermangk said:

@Incubusbul Is this not working anymore?

I never knew it existed, thanks. I'm gonna give it a try.

Update: Well, unfortunately, nothing changed. Not even after I disabled SL Inflation Framework, installed Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.2V LESE Fix, and changed the load order as suggested here.
And another thing... I noticed while my character is walking/running, the inflated belly goes flat, sub-concave even. The moment she stops, the big deformed abdomen pops up right away.  

12 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

And another thing... I noticed while my character is walking/running, the inflated belly goes flat, sub-concave even. The moment she stops, the big deformed abdomen pops up right away.  

That is caused by fnis sexy move IIRC. Dont know if it can be avoided. I just disabled sexy move from player in mcm to fix it for myself.

21 hours ago, Hermangk said:

That is caused by fnis sexy move IIRC. Dont know if it can be avoided. I just disabled sexy move from player in mcm to fix it for myself.

FNIS Sexy Move suddenly stopped working so I re-installed it. After that, the issue appears only if I choose a sexy move number bigger than 4. And I was using 8 when I noticed it for the first time. :)