1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Would it be possible to add an option to choose which belly node is affected? 3BBB belly node inflation isn't great, but the pregnancy node is solid in how it looks.

might be misstaken but I think sexlab disparity might be able to take care of that. Not sure. 

7 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Bummer, Disparity isn't available for SE to my knowledge.

Disparity -is- available. I'm using it as we speak. :]

User Fish0 released an updated .DLL for the SE version of Lupine00's fantastic mod not too long ago. You can find an SE-ready version I posted here:

1 hour ago, Caco Demon said:

Awesome news.

I haven't done anything in ages, but I do have a short list of important bug-fixes to release soon.

The biggest problem is that the dhlp-Suspend mutex can get left enabled.

This blocks things like trip events from occurring. You can fix it by clicking a button in the Debug MCM.

Sometimes effects don't refresh properly. Resetting the mod fixes this. (You can save your settings, so it's basically just an annoying MCM in and out dance).

There's also a bug in some MME breast data calculation that I know about.

Those things are sort-of-done in my dev version, but no testing at all. I'm not sure the first one is improved at all by the changes, so need to work on it.

It's stuck behind adding spanking to DF at the moment, but that's sort of done too. I want to look at Cobalt's SLAL pack first though, which I haven't even installed yet.

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I haven't done anything in ages, but I do have a short list of important bug-fixes to release soon.

The biggest problem is that the dhlp-Suspend mutex can get left enabled.

This blocks things like trip events from occurring. You can fix it by clicking a button in the Debug MCM.

Sometimes effects don't refresh properly. Resetting the mod fixes this. (You can save your settings, so it's basically just an annoying MCM in and out dance).

There's also a bug in some MME breast data calculation that I know about.

Those things are sort-of-done in my dev version, but no testing at all. I'm not sure the first one is improved at all by the changes, so need to work on it.

It's stuck behind adding spanking to DF at the moment, but that's sort of done too. I want to look at Cobalt's SLAL pack first though, which I haven't even installed yet.

Ah, I was referring to Fill Her Up XD

But always good to hear you've got more lined up for Disparity, I really like your mods :]

11 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Would it be possible to add an option to choose which belly node is affected? 3BBB belly node inflation isn't great, but the pregnancy node is solid in how it looks.

I'm going to add the option to toggle between node scaling (UUNP) and racemenu morphs (CBBE or any body meshes that have a tri morph file) in the MCM removing the need to choose between a CBBE or UUNP version.

There is only the "NPC Belly" node if using the node scaling method. "Pregnancy Belly" is a racemenu morph and not a node (or bone).

2 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Is there a changelog available to see what sorts of things have been added/fixed?

I'll add a list of my changes in the next update. Sorry it's not there just now but I just took over maintaining this and still need to edit some of the details.

29 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I'm going to add the option to toggle between node scaling (UUNP) and racemenu morphs (CBBE or any body meshes that have a tri morph file) in the MCM removing the need to choose between a CBBE or UUNP version.

There is only the "NPC Belly" node if using the node scaling method. "Pregnancy Belly" is a racemenu morph and not a node (or bone).

I'll add a list of my changes in the next update. Sorry it's not there just now but I just took over maintaining this and still need to edit some of the details.

No worries at all. Just glad someone has taken up the role of maintaining a great mod. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

FillHerUp SE 2.1 uploaded, see changelog for details. Some of the changes were already in the previous CBBE version but I've tried to detail all changes since I first made the CBBE SE version for completeness.

This is a "one size fits all" version so no need for other versions but I've left Zebrah's UUNP file there as his legacy. It's also a direct conversion of the oldrim mod and if folk don't like my changes they can use that instead.

I also removed all the files I've uploaded in my thread posts since I can now edit the downloads and put the latest version there. Hopefully this will make things less confusing too!

6 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Disparity -is- available. I'm using it as we speak. :]

User Fish0 released an updated .DLL for the SE version of Lupine00's fantastic mod not too long ago. You can find an SE-ready version I posted here:

WHAAAAAT FUCK YES HOW HAVE I PUT IN 160 HOURS IN ON THIS CHAR WITHOUT THIS FUUUUUCK

35 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Hey, thanks for adopting this mod and updating! Wanted to suggest you to cooperate with (https://www.patreon.com/posts/fill-her-up-baka-33745376) this version of FHU and merge some functions/features to make them not to conflict with each other.

"This post will be released to public after a month" to entice folk into paying $$$ for his version of Srende's mod. Even if he has permission to do it (which I highly doubt) it's not cool, not cool at all. If you want to use his version, use his version, you don't need this mod in that case.

6 minutes ago, twillinator1 said:

is their a version for Flowergirl

Nope sorry, at least not that I know of

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

can you maybe change this mod to not "auto leak cum" like ever?

The problem with this idea is that npc actors would never deflate unless you use the "reset actors" option in the MCM.

FHU already checks for Sexlab animating faction in the sr_inflateBurstEffect script, this should at least stop it happening during sl scenes (I've never seen it interupt SL scenes personaly). I'm not sure if this could be extended to Zap furniture unless there is a faction or something to check for when a character is doing that.

You could also disable the "Play Deflation Animations" option in the MCM which would have the same desired effect.

Edit: I might be able to add  ZAZ furnitures in a similar way to how FHU works with DD plugs. I'll need to look into this and get back to you on it. It might actually be quite fun to add some more related notifications.

17 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The problem with this idea is that npc actors would never deflate unless you use the "reset actors" option in the MCM.

Hmm, never really cared about NPC actors. Why not add an option to disable them, too? 

Seems I have to fight with the code myself hehe. 

FHU already checks for Sexlab animating faction in the sr_inflateBurstEffect script, this should at least stop it happening during sl scenes (I've never seen it interupt SL scenes personaly). I'm not sure if this could be extended to Zap furniture unless there is a faction or something to check for when a character is doing that.

No idea. Its been a while but I m 100% sure it interupted SL scenes for me. I know because "realign actor" repaired the scene. Still annoying, especially since it happnes very often.

You could also disable the "Play Deflation Animations" option in the MCM which would have the same desired effect.

This would render the entire mod pointless, no? :D

Edit: I might be able to add  ZAZ furnitures in a similar way to how FHU works with DD plugs. I'll need to look into this and get back to you on it. It might actually be quite fun to add some more related notifications.

would be cool. 

but I think an easy fix for all instances would be to have "Disable NPC actors + Disable auto deflation for PC" MCM option. 

I m also rather confused. Is this now pure SE thread? I had the impression it was an LE thread before?! 

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

"This post will be released to public after a month" to entice folk into paying $$$ for his version of Srende's mod.

The reason behind this that Baka doesn't do public releases until everything is tested and allows "buggy" content only for patrons, after that he usually makes it public, as far as I know. At least you can ask him on his policy for this mod and if he agrees to add his material into a single merged mod. Or it can be another reiteration of a story with Aroused, where several different incompatible versions existed at the same time and ppl got lost which one to use.

5 hours ago, BreadDain said:

The reason behind this that Baka doesn't do public releases until everything is tested and allows "buggy" content only for patrons, after that he usually makes it public, as far as I know. At least you can ask him on his policy for this mod and if he agrees to add his material into a single merged mod. Or it can be another reiteration of a story with Aroused, where several different incompatible versions existed at the same time and ppl got lost which one to use.

Except the public releases are about as buggy as any other Skyrim mod, which means quite a lot of bugs. Skyrim just makes it that way.

With other mods introducing conflicts, and Skyrim itself having so many problems, all mods have a lot of bugs. There's no way around that.

The patrons only release is what it is. I don't understand the point of excuses or rationalizations.

I understand that the desire to make money is a sacred thing in some cultures, and cannot be criticized as it's protected on religious grounds, but when people pretend they are just generously accepting donations as a courtesy to let you show appreciation ... that feels fake to me. If you want to make money, just say so.

I put my alphas up for free and don't have any Patreon, and never will.

If other people want to get paid, that's their decision. I don't think paying for work or content is a bad thing. It's how people make a living. We need that.

But when I do pay, I expect a product of a certain minimum quality, and a degree of support and commitment to it.

I don't pay for Office and then think it's OK for Microsoft to update it or fix it only if they feel like it. They sold something, it needs to work.

I'd rather pay for a game outright than put up with advertising, and I'd rather pay for a game all at once than pay an endless stream of micro-transactions where I can no longer track what I'm getting for my money or whether it's worth it. (Problems with certain app stores, not Patreon).

However, with Baka, there's a certain appropriation of content that was free (and technically remains free) as a way to promote or induce people to pay for something else. I'm uneasy about it.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

However, with Baka, there's a certain appropriation of content that was free (and technically remains free) as a way to promote or induce people to pay for something else. I'm uneasy about it.

It also begs the question, why not release it as a patch (or a variant of FHU) on LL instead of on patreon. It's not like the guy doesn't have an account here. However he words his reasoning for a month delay on public release it is still exclusive content.

I can understand why someone might make a mod exclusive if the whole thing is original, I might not agree with it but I'd understand. In this case, however I think a line has been crossed.

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I can understand why someone might make a mod exclusive if the whole thing is original, I might not agree with it but I'd understand. In this case, however I think a line has been crossed.

A good way of putting it.

There are some grey areas here, but there are Baka mods that remain Patreon only that are effectively being promoted by free Baka-fied content, that is itself based very substantially on the free work of others.

I don't see Baka being aggressively protective, or trying to appropriate rights to those things, or trying to consolidate ownership over somebody else's mod.

So I'm not too upset about it now, but I hope it doesn't go further than it has.

Well known and popular mods have been appropriated and their license terms twisted from open and permissive to highly restrictive, because the original terms were not explicit enough in their openness. It's something I need to go back and review in my own works, to ensure they are explictly under the correct GPL so they can never be license restricted after the fact by somebody fixated on ownership and exclusive possession.

Subjective personal opinion.

The truth about trading mods for a game that is owned by an entire company is like coming to a car dealership (example) BMW and saying- " dudes, I invented the bike,I'll sit here in your lobby of the sales hall and sell my bike,I bought a BMW car,but I want to open my own personal shop here, no offense dudes=)".

Each seller has their own choice.
Each customer has their own choice.

And only everyone has the right to an opinion about the buyer and seller ?

When gratitude \ reward \ encouragement through Chur strongly overlaps with open advertising \ obsession \ large prices - this is not a reward for labor, but just an impudent trade.

My personal experience allows me to discuss and understand everything that is happening.
Presets of faces that I published,I made them with a duration of several weeks,I gave them to the society for "like" on the site (nexus), because I like what I do.If I get tired of what I do,it is not a hobby,if it's not a hobby,the reward for my work would no longer be as "like" on the website,it has to be a currency,but if the currency is already trading.