On 8/11/2018 at 8:53 AM, Yinkle said:

No probs, in addition to the usual stuff for fill her up you will need the new CBBE and latest versions of bodyslide and racemenu. Then obviously build bodies/outfits with "build tri morphs" ticked.

I know I'm really late to the party.... It seems the file is no longer available in this thread. You don't happen to still have it handy, do you, Yinkle? :D

46 minutes ago, Mackers240 said:

I know I'm really late to the party.... It seems the file is no longer available in this thread. You don't happen to still have it handy, do you, Yinkle? :D

You don't need it anymore, slif is already integrated in FHU SE version 2.1 and it works with UUNP and CBBE (there's a toggle in the MCM for racemenu morphs or nodescaling). If  you really must use the old UUNP version you should be able find that patch in the SLIF thread.

I'm experiencing some hard stutters whenever the deflation animation starts playing in some cases.

For example: you load into a cell and if the deflation animation triggers as soon as you have loaded - this causes extreme lag/stutter (like 1 frame per 4 seconds) and the disappearence of armor/hair on my character. You don't actually see your character playing the deflation animation, she is about to, but because of the stagger you don't see her do it. You can, however, see the notifications and hear the sounds. The same happens if the animation is triggered while you are in a dialogue with an NPC.

The only thing that helps to get rid of stagger is quiting to the main menu and loading a game.

However, if I play the animation manually with a key press - it all works just fine.

What can cause this problem? FNIS? Papyrus?

New in Version 2.2.0

Added: When using the Deflate Hotkey, if you are targetting an inflated NPC they might expell cum, no target = player.

Added: MCM option: "Skip Anim in Sexlab" - disabled by default. If enabled, this option will disable deflation animations if a character is in the Sexlab Animating Faction (or ZaZAnimatingFaction if ZaZ is installed). The idea behind this is to prevent interupting stuff when a random FHU event fires.

Removed the unrequired FTU scripts.

Updated the translation files with the additions.

Note: the notifications for npcs when using the deflate hotkey are not in the translation files for technical reasons and therefore English only I'm afraid.

Please let me know if there are any issues with these changes as I've only tested them briefly.

Edit: I also changed the check for DD to a game load check rather than on version update. This way if DD is added/removed mid game it will be detected, same with ZaZ.

2 minutes ago, Gulhar said:

When you choose the cum amount for each creature, will it be possible to have you choose more precisely than 0.05 gaps, like 0.01 gaps? And/Or have it go above than 5.00 cum amount for each creature?

Yes if you edit the scripts and re-compile them

Ok, just to be sure. I've been reading for a while but I'm still a little confused. With the latest version of FHU SE, you don't need to have SLIF anymore? or do you still need it?

I'm sorry if it has been explained already. I have downloaded the FillherupCBBESlif version quite some time ago, but came back to see FHU SE with a few more updates. Help?

11 minutes ago, Kazuru said:

With the latest version of FHU SE, you don't need to have SLIF anymore?

You never "needed" to have SLIF with FHU. What the new version does is remove the requirement to patch FHU if you want it to interface with SLIF. In other words, no SLIF = fhu handles morphs/node scaling. SLIF installed = SLIF handles morphs/node scaling.

Edit: The general "rule of thumb" is that if you have more than 1 mod doing in-game body shape changes to the same nodes/sliders then you should use SLIF to manage it.

11 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

You never "needed" to have SLIF with FHU. What the new version does is remove the requirement to patch FHU if you want it to interface with SLIF. In other words, no SLIF = fhu handles morphs/node scaling. SLIF installed = SLIF handles morphs/node scaling.

Edit: The general "rule of thumb" is that if you have more than 1 mod doing in-game body shape changes to the same nodes/sliders then you should use SLIF to manage it.

Ok, thank you very much!

8 hours ago, T-lam said:

everything works fine, tx Yinkle

I have an issue with checking inflated character (last option)

Clicking this, nothing happens, need to leave MCM to gain back control.

Is this new to the latest version? I added a couple minor changes to the mcm script but nothing that would cause this.

6 hours ago, coffe said:

damn. Why this is working like that....

Because some unscrupulous people don't give a f**k how they make money as long as they make more of it? If you are paying him for this (or any other skyrim mod for that matter) I'd suggest stopping immediately as he is breaking Bethesda's ToS by paywalling skyrim mods. Apart from that he is also using other peoples modding work to make money.

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Is this new to the latest version? I added a couple minor changes to the mcm script but nothing that would cause this.

found the problem.

I used racemenu, better the cosmetics menu.

After that the MCM stuck. Needed to restart even MO2 to get it working back.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

That should be what he's asking for. I use CBBE as well and that's the same file I have. 

Good. Do we have preserved versions of ABMM and ABBA? I think I might be behind in updates on those two. It really is a shame that he deleted these mods or didn't allow someone to just repub them because I feel like these were a part of a lot of people's modded saves.

54 minutes ago, randomuser123two said:

Good. Do we have preserved versions of ABMM and ABBA? I think I might be behind in updates on those two. It really is a shame that he deleted these mods or didn't allow someone to just repub them because I feel like these were a part of a lot of people's modded saves.

I have ABMM 2.2.4 not sure if that's the most recent update. No ABBA. Unfortunately if they get posted here they'll probably get taken down.  I also don't have SL light me up, on the plus side Quicklight does the same basic thing outside of needing to use a hotkey to start it so losing it is not as big a deal.