6 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

This version of FillHerUpUUNP works with 3BBB Amazing? Or is there another version of it that you're using? Or are you using SLIF with it?

I'm using FillHerUp SE 2.2.0 with 3BBB Amazing + SexLab Inflation Framework SE + SexLab Hentai Pregnancy SE, and upon initial installation it was working just fine, but later I messed up my setup and it stopped working, among other issues.

UPDATE: It's working again, and perfectly so if I may add. All I did was to reinstall FillHerUp and move it down in the load order.

For people with the weird belly node problem

Something that worked for me, that I had forgotten to do, was to build a .tri morph (Check "Build Morphs" in bodyslide) for the 3BBB body. Doing this allowed the belly to function as it was intended. 

You would need to build the .tri morphs for armors you would want to see the belly "distortion" with, an example would be Devious devices, if you were to not build a .tri morph for DD your belly would clip through any potential "armor" you would wear. And for armors that use the main body slot you would also need to build a .tri file, otherwise the belly would just be according to your normal body (without any filling of the belly etc.).

I hope this helps some of yall :)

• 3 weeks later...

using either fill her up 2.20 or bakas version all things work for me except a visual on the cum itself being expelled. I get the animation movement of the character and even the spot on the ground when enabled. I am trying different load orders to no avail. Does anyone have any information on this that has messed around with load order or mod that might be overwriting the visual ?

On 11/12/2020 at 2:40 AM, gamers3236 said:

For people with the weird belly node problem

Something that worked for me, that I had forgotten to do, was to build a .tri morph (Check "Build Morphs" in bodyslide) for the 3BBB body. Doing this allowed the belly to function as it was intended. 

You would need to build the .tri morphs for armors you would want to see the belly "distortion" with, an example would be Devious devices, if you were to not build a .tri morph for DD your belly would clip through any potential "armor" you would wear. And for armors that use the main body slot you would also need to build a .tri file, otherwise the belly would just be according to your normal body (without any filling of the belly etc.).

I hope this helps some of yall :)

So in bodyslide, the body/preset would be 3BBB Amazing and click the "Build Morphs" right? I did it but I still get the weird belly bump. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, Incubusbul said:

Hey, I have the same issue since I've installed and switched to the CBBE 3BBB body. Have you found a solution yet?

Some screenshots (NSFW):

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot109.png.a1718b8ff8554e2badc1614b08809e61.png

ScreenShot110.png.4677dac849901e5b943fe655248ade82.png

ScreenShot111.jpg.c943ff31d8e6976f078287bae20f6830.jpg

Before that, the SBBE SE body was scaling normally, but I've tried several body changing mods since (among numerous other mods) and there's no way to get back to that early stage of my setup. Beside Fill Her Up, I'm using also Hentai Pregnancy and SL Inflation Framework.

Are both "Enable Belly Growing" and "Body Morph" checked? if not, try checking them both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How well does this version of FHU work with Hentai Pregnancy? Are there any known bugs or issues that come from using both?

It kinda seems like HP is getting completely ignored and the shape of the inflated belly is totally different now, which I assume makes sense since FHU is later in the load order.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody. First of all thanks for an amazing mod.

I have one issue with my follower. So, basically her belly size just changed permanently some time ago. Mod still works fine on her (and other NPCs) and during deflation her belly resizes to normal (initial state), but then reverts to this weird size when animation ends. Also along with this issue her clothes stopped scaling and she looks normal (initial state) when not naked.

I'm using CBBE 3BBB Advanced and I don't have any other mods related to belly scaling.

My guess here it that during some activities I just broke her default belly slider value. How can I fix this? Maybe by resetting her sliders using some racemenu commands, etc.?

NSFW example:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3aa27bac66174277d3200c68f72ca760.png

• 1 month later...