45 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

I have ABMM 2.2.4 not sure if that's the most recent update. No ABBA. Unfortunately if they get posted here they'll probably get taken down.  I also don't have SL light me up, on the plus side Quicklight does the same basic thing outside of needing to use a hotkey to start it so losing it is not as big a deal.

I had 5.4.2 of ABBA, ABMM 2.2.4, and LightMeUp 2.9.4 If you need any of those just send me a message as I believe if I post those here they will DEFINITELY get removed. I also have ABBA voices 2.3.

If anyone wants them for that matter I guess as I feel it's a huge loss for people that missed these updates that haven't been here in a while.

41 minutes ago, randomuser123two said:

I had 5.4.2 of ABBA, ABMM 2.2.4, and LightMeUp 2.9.4 If you need any of those just send me a message as I believe if I post those here they will DEFINITELY get removed. I also have ABBA voices 2.3.

If anyone wants them for that matter I guess as I feel it's a huge loss for people that missed these updates that haven't been here in a while.

It absolutely is a loss. Mainly ABMM in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, vesperity said:

Oh I see. Very sad. I don't know what happened, but I hope Yinkle well and I very much enjoyed their mods. 

I see these mods mentioned a lot but what is ABBA and ABMM? I am not familiar with those acronyms. 

ABBA is a Swedish 70's disco group and... I mean, Arousal Based Breast Augmentation (I think) and Arousal Based Match Maker.

15 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

ABBA is a Swedish 70's disco group and... I mean, Arousal Based Breast Augmentation (I think) and Arousal Based Match Maker.

Lol and thank you. I know those mods then. My brain was like "cannot compute." All you could hear was dial-up tone. Haha! Thank you again.

10 hours ago, NoImNotOneOfYouThisPlaceIs said:

I guess since this is back up, but Yinkle's comment files are still gone, does anyone still have the CBBE conversion?

It should be this one here if I linked the comment correctly, but if this doesn't work then if you scroll a little you will see the file in the comments above. 

On 9/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

I like the animation additions but Yinkle's version worked better with 3bbb. 

I agree. I really like the animations from Baka's version, but Yinkle's version is a lot stable for me. I don't get CTD especially with using a controller.

One thing I wish FHU did and this would make me so happy. I wish there was an option to stop your followers from commenting on you being filled. Even with turning off the comments for NPC's it still allows the followers to make comments. I personally don't mind the NPCs but my followers it annoys me a lot. I go into xedit and remove the remarks from followers, but that doesn't solve my issue because I have playthroughs where a follower would comment these mean things and some who don't mind and like it. I guess it would be cool to have another option separate for followers to turn off or on for commenting as well, but I'll just have to deal with hiding them in MO.

10 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Damn .. Now I am confused .. What is this Mod for exactly for exclusively UUNPB bodies ???

Cause I have the 2.2.0 version of FUH that works with CBBE ....This is messing my poor brain..

Before Yinkle left he put out an update for UUNP and removed the links for the CBBE version. My previous post contains all of his old files with CBBE Versions.

Hi, so I am having an issue where my belly is stuck at a certain inflation (even if I uninstall the mod). Everyone resets correctly if I click disable, and my character can be inflated beyond what he is currently, but it's as if FillHerUp has permanently altered my characters body. Even if I uninstall my body mod the vanilla body is still inflated when I load my save. 

What exactly do I need to reset in order to get my character to revert back to normal?

Okay, so the only fix I have found is to set "pregnancy belly" to -100. Reinstalling racemenu did not fix it :(

You would think reinstalling Racemenu would fix it since the mod is using Racemenu for the belly morph but it didn't.

If anyone is wondering what body mod im using it is male(I only mention this because it isn't a very well known body mod)

ScreenShot6.png

On 9/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, vinceagashi said:

Hi, so I am having an issue where my belly is stuck at a certain inflation (even if I uninstall the mod). Everyone resets correctly if I click disable, and my character can be inflated beyond what he is currently, but it's as if FillHerUp has permanently altered my characters body. Even if I uninstall my body mod the vanilla body is still inflated when I load my save. 

What exactly do I need to reset in order to get my character to revert back to normal?

Okay, so the only fix I have found is to set "pregnancy belly" to -100. Reinstalling racemenu did not fix it :(

You would think reinstalling Racemenu would fix it since the mod is using Racemenu for the belly morph but it didn't.

If anyone is wondering what body mod im using it is Schaken male(I only mention this because it isn't a very well known body mod)

ScreenShot6.png

I didn't know that male body would inflate. 

I've had that issue a couple of times with female characters and solved it in different ways. Wearing plugs prevents cum from coming out, just get rid of the plugs. I've also had issues where the body inexplicably got stuck like that and I had to screw around with racemenu or reset FHU but both those seem to break the mod so it stops working. I was able to return the body to normal in every case but I didn't keep notes on how I did it and it was female bodies so my methods may not work anyway. 

Hello My Aela From Biijn has a few of here outfits stuck. Some of the outfits I found bugged are DX's Ancient Dragur and bard, along with micro bikini.  When those outfits are removed she goes back to normal, and when it is reapplied it is borked once more.

I have have fill her up 2.2.0 SE I believe (according to MO). Also Aela has been without the inflation for many game hours now.

Any help would be appreciated!

enb2020_9_28_20_39_44.bmp enb2020_9_28_20_40_11.bmp enb2020_9_28_20_44_29.bmp enb2020_9_28_20_39_39.bmp

On 9/26/2020 at 10:42 PM, Church the Cat said:

Ever since the Wednesday update, I'm getting CTDs during gameplay. Happens mainly when sleeping/waiting, only when inflated. I suspect it has something to do with the timed events. Was working fine, until now. My game was very stable. I assume the 2.2.0 version shared by randomuser123two is the most recent previous version? I'd like to revert. (Edit) Reverting back to 2.2.0 fixed the CTDs, tested it by waiting multiple times for varying hours. I'm not sure what is currently being shared in the download section, but it as far as I can tell caused my CTD issue. I'm going to stick with 2.2.0, shared by randomuser123two, located on page 18. Thanks, randomuser123two. You saved my game. ?

That is because the one in the downloads is for FHU UUNP. The one in the comments that randomuser linked was the mod that was removed from the downloads on Wed. That was probably why it CTD as you are probably using CBBE body and ended up downloading the UUNP version from the downloads.. And the 2.2.0 version in the comments is for CBBE version of FHU. Glad you did get it fixed.

There was no update. That was probably confusing to those who see it is updated on Wed. Just the CBBE file removed by Yinkle as he left LL and removed his mods. 

4 hours ago, jaber1028 said:

Hello My Aela From Biijn has a few of here outfits stuck. Some of the outfits I found bugged are DX's Ancient Dragur and bard, along with micro bikini.  When those outfits are removed she goes back to normal, and when it is reapplied it is borked once more.

I have have fill her up 2.2.0 SE I believe (according to MO). Also Aela has been without the inflation for many game hours now.

Any help would be appreciated!

enb2020_9_28_20_39_44.bmp 14.06 MB · 2 downloads enb2020_9_28_20_40_11.bmp 14.06 MB · 0 downloads enb2020_9_28_20_44_29.bmp 14.06 MB · 0 downloads enb2020_9_28_20_39_39.bmp 14.06 MB · 0 downloads

What body are you using? UUNP or CBBE? Some of the DX clothing especially those converted to CBBE for me don't handle some inflations well (as in not converted over very well). I can't say for Aela not being inflated. If using CBBE and have the correct mod not the one currently in the downloads as that is for UUNP. You want to make sure the bodymorph option in FHU is enabled. My female NPCs/Followers bellies inflate like they should. Sorry that I cannot be anymore help.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:24 PM, vinceagashi said:

If anyone is wondering what body mod im using it is Schaken male(I only mention this because it isn't a very well known body mod)

ScreenShot6.png

Before uninstalling did you click on reset that was at the bottom on the first tab? That is suppose to reset all bodies and including yours back to normal. 

I had no idea that body inflated too. Neat! 

Edit: Also do you have any other mods that may also add some type of inflation like a pregnancy? Like Egg factory? I don't know if Fertility mod can let males be pregnant too. I had a few times wondered why my PC was still huge when I reset her inflation through FHU and later saw she was pregnant through Egg Factory (there is a male option too).

I've noticed in various play throughts that Fill Her Up SE causes a minor incompatibility with Fertility Mode.

Using the same mod set, if I run with just FHU the belly inflation works fine. With just FM, belly inflation works fine but using both, the FHU inflation works fine but FM doesn't. It doesn't inflate progressively every hour, instead it steps the inflation based on the trimesters of the pregnancy. This is with Sexlab Inflation Framework as well.

Not the end of the world but possibly something to have a note made of for future fixes/issues.

On 9/29/2020 at 1:07 AM, vesperity said:

What body are you using? UUNP or CBBE? Some of the DX clothing especially those converted to CBBE for me don't handle some inflations well (as in not converted over very well). I can't say for Aela not being inflated. If using CBBE and have the correct mod not the one currently in the downloads as that is for UUNP. You want to make sure the bodymorph option in FHU is enabled. My female NPCs/Followers bellies inflate like they should. Sorry that I cannot be anymore help.

Thanks for the reply! I do have CBBE 3ba, but I have all the armors converted to cbbe 3ba, along with correspond bodyside files. I ended up making a new game, but ill make sure to keep that setting on!