doesnt work for me i'm using those mods too, been trying to adjust the load orders too with no results so i'm kinda frustrated...

someone told me to use hdt-smp but i never got that working at all

just about to give up on this mod since theres no way for me to get it working…..

also since cbbe doesnt have a belly node anymore and no more nodes cannot be added to it according to the mod creator this will probably never work..

I've installed the UUNP version, and I was wondering if there is a way to make it work with SLIF, like the CBBE version does.

The mod works fine on its own, but it doesn't get registered in SLIF.

Is there a reason that it doesn't have a SLIF version? Or is it supposed to work out of the box, in which case I might have mess the install.

btw, I've converted the Oldrim UUNP sliders to SSE, as well as the racemenuUUNPmorphs. And I've built morphs in bodyslide.

So...since 3BBB advanced comes with a belly node..shouldn't it be useable via netimmerse?hich seemingly isn't used in this release..Asking since i'm trying to get this,estrus chaurus,milk mod and hentai pregnancy to play well together with SLIF

edit: nvm SLIF just didn't feel like updating..why is its scanner etc off by default anyway

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 2:09 PM, XXppXX said:

even with 3bbb advanced nothing's happening...no belly bulge, no bouncy chest/butt..nothing...

You just need to build the body meshes in Bodyslide with body morphs. I've tried the CBBE version (not the CBBE SLIF one) with and without 3BBB and it was working fine. Although this mod will only take care of the belly inflation, bouncing body parts are handled by your skeleton + the physics plugin you have installed (SMP, CBP or a mixture of both). So on top of your body not showing inflation from this mod, your physic plugin/skeleton is not installed/configured properly (or you're not building the right body meshes in Bodyslide).

Your issue is not MO2 or any software, you just need to learn the basics.

7 minutes ago, XXppXX said:

i've built the meshes several times with bodyslide allready

This doesn't mean you're doing it right, maybe you're not using the bodymorph setting, maybe other mod is providing different body meshes and MO is using these instead of the new ones.

8 minutes ago, XXppXX said:

as for smp it does nothing even with the xmp files in the folder

Like I said, nothing to do with this mod or MO2 in general, you just need to setup things properly. I don't use SMP so I'm not sure what's exactly required to enable physics, but its quite obvious you're missing something.

well i dont really know whats wrong or what interferes etc etc since the xp32 skeleton is the main and nothing is replacing it.

the inflation works fine on a female character and theres butt/breast jiggle but no belly jiggling if not included the ones during a sex animation. otherwise its just static round shaped.

as for the males..nothing it does nothing to them, no inflation at all even though the mod registers the anal inflation amount.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to have a futa character identified as "male" in SexLab but still have FillHerUp recognize them as "female"? The vaginal cum amount only shows up if the SexLab gender is set to "female". Is there another way to have SexLab identify a futa character to allow both male and female animations, but still have FillHerUp allow vaginal cum amount?

I have a strange issue. While the PC inflation is working fine, my followers, while getting increase in boobs sizes, the belly remains the same, doesn't matter how much sex they have had. I see that FHP is tracking the follower properly in the MCM and she should be getting an inflation, but no, does not work. She is not custom race btw, PC is nord, she is dunmer

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Any tips or mods suggestions to make cum drip out? I have expel turned off so i don't squat during battle

If I remember correctly, look through the MCM and there is a configurable hotkey, though it's more of a gush than a drip.
I don't think this mod has a slow leak effect, though that would be interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

First: Thank you for this mod. :)

For everyone who has problems with the Bodys:

I did what "dontknowdontcaredontask" wrote.

I have install in MO2 in follow loadorder:

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11  (i think i don't need that, but it doesn't bother.)

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions (i have changes alle Physics to CBP at the installation for this mod.)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 

I create a Body: "3BBB Amazing" Load this in a created empty mod and put it in the last order.

Then i installed "FillHerUpCBBE" wihtout the SLIF

Run FNIS. ^^

it works good.

But i have a other questen:

The BeeingFemale SE 2.8.1 does not work good with "3BBB Amazing".

The belly grows, but is deformed.

Can i fix that in the Creation Kit? If so, what exactly do I have to change so that the belly looks like FillherUp?

I found a few attitudes towards my stomach, but unfortunately I don't know exactly what to change.

Is there a way to reset or disable the mod via console? Because at some point of my game the MCM has gone blank and the mod started working sometimes and sometimes not, and I can't disable the mod with Vortex without CTD on the next save, even after purging scripts and forms with fallrim Resaver tool.

2 hours ago, Mastarhymes said:

Is there a way to reset or disable the mod via console? Because at some point of my game the MCM has gone blank and the mod started working sometimes and sometimes not, and I can't disable the mod with Vortex without CTD on the next save, even after purging scripts and forms with fallrim Resaver tool.

Sounds like you'll need to revert to an earlier save where you can access the fhu mcm. Then you'll be able to disable it and do the resaver thing. To do this properly you have to disable the mod, then load the game and create a new save. Use resaver on the newly created save and that will purge the fhu leftovers.

6 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Sounds like you'll need to revert to an earlier save where you can access the fhu mcm. Then you'll be able to disable it and do the resaver thing. To do this properly you have to disable the mod, then load the game and create a new save. Use resaver on the newly created save and that will purge the fhu leftovers.

Unfortunately I can't load an earlier save without losing much of my game, the MCM disappeared long ago but the mod kept working, now it stopped working alltogheter. ?

2 minutes ago, Mastarhymes said:

Unfortunately I can't load an earlier save without losing much of my game, the MCM disappeared long ago but the mod kept working, now it stopped working alltogheter. ?

You can reset the MCM quest that populates the menus with this console command:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Give it a minute to process and you should see a message on screen that says it registered however many new menus.  If you don't see the message after a minute or so, check the MCM to see if anything has re-appeared, or you can try it once more.

You might also consider using a save game cleaner to check your save for orphaned scripts and other damage.  Keep backups of your saves.  Don't overwrite them with the cleaner, save new versions if you make any changes.