Estrus Chaurus for SE

Is there any way to simply reset this mod?  I had 5 NPCs "stuck" impregnated with timers like -60:-5. I used the "Prepare for Uninstall" but now it's stuck trying to remove impregnated status from 3 of the 5 (2 of 5 were successfully "cleaned"). Status still shows 3 actors impregnated, but no longer displays their names and timers. It's been like this for at least 2-3 hours (real time). Seems I am stuck as I can no longer make any selections (everything is greyed out while "Prep for uninstall" is still working.)

I have an little issue. If I do run FNIS, it reports that this version of Estrus Chaurus is not supported. The result? Everyone stuck in Tpose. Question is what's the work around? I'm using latest version of everything.

I have an issue where when I click the register button for the animations, it tells me to exit all menus but does not register. I've let it sit for a good 15 minutes but when I come back it still hasn't registered. Does it just take a really long time or is it something else?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, PepperDog017 said:

Is there any way to simply reset this mod?  I had 5 NPCs "stuck" impregnated with timers like -60:-5. I used the "Prepare for Uninstall" but now it's stuck trying to remove impregnated status from 3 of the 5 (2 of 5 were successfully "cleaned"). Status still shows 3 actors impregnated, but no longer displays their names and timers. It's been like this for at least 2-3 hours (real time). Seems I am stuck as I can no longer make any selections (everything is greyed out while "Prep for uninstall" is still working.)

hmm, had the same problem as well, the only way i could rid get rid of the extra's was by loading a game before the person was infected. an alternative would be resetting the appropiate quest that the infected belongs to. look for the regular skyrim edition of estrus chauru support forum, and somewhere someone mentions it (i know it is there, as i tried it myself). however, that proposed solution did not work for me.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:57 AM, Thaccmare said:

I have an issue where when I click the register button for the animations, it tells me to exit all menus but does not register. I've let it sit for a good 15 minutes but when I come back it still hasn't registered. Does it just take a really long time or is it something else?

do you have Estrus SSE? i think the animations are from that mod specifically.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 11:28 PM, moddyguy said:

is the estrus for skyrim mcm gender option used by the estrus chaurus+ and spider extension mod?

The only way to select the gender is Estrus itself, there you can just select male or female (not both) If you want the attacks triger on both you have to disable Estrus. EC just needs the anim to be present.

Spoiler

Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusBondageEffectScript", missing file?
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:25PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothingO_0101C3CF", missing file?
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:25PM] Error: Unable to bind script PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothingO_0101C3CF to  (3501C3CF) because their base types do not match
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:25PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageFollower_010280A8", missing file?
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:25PM] Error: Unable to bind script PF_zzEstrusPackageFollower_010280A8 to  (350280A8) because their base types do not match
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEventCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusInitCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEventCore on script zzestrusinitcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusinitcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (35004888) is not the right type
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (37000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] warning: Property zzEstrusVictimAlias1001 on script zzestruspkgmgrcorescript attached to zzEstrusPkgMgrQuest (3500840A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] warning: Property zzEstrusVictimAlias1002 on script zzestruspkgmgrcorescript attached to zzEstrusPkgMgrQuest (3500840A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] warning: Property zzEstrusVictimAlias1003 on script zzestruspkgmgrcorescript attached to zzEstrusPkgMgrQuest (3500840A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/21/2019 - 12:20:34PM] warning: Property zzEstrusVictimAlias1004 on script zzestruspkgmgrcorescript attached to zzEstrusPkgMgrQuest (3500840A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Hi, the mod seems to work fine but, i want you to check this papyrus report related to an estruss problem

Can this cause CDT? Is it caused by EC+. Is it an estruss problem only?

On 6/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, RandomPhail said:

Hey!

Quick question. Do the Estrus babies ever actually grow once they're birthed? o.o Seems like I've waited forever and they don't seem to be growing or maturing or getting bigger.

How am I supposed to populate the planet with them now? Dx

had that problem myself. it takes forever for them to grow (if they do so at all), and there is no known way to increase their growth speed. the number associated with it is just too low. 

• 2 weeks later...

having multiple issues.

1. Estrus Spider addon doesn't work. Only thing that happens is i'm put in 3rd person. I can still walk around but i cant attack until I re-equip my weapon. No animation plays.

2. ^ I suspect this is because I can't register them [animations] in Estrus' menu. I go into the MCM and tick "Register Animations" and all I get is "Estrus Chaurus is checking for registered animations" but nothing else happens.

load order for estrus mods:

e.PNG.bffb55d5e410815360452d90e529a24d.PNG

I have all the requirements. I've ran through FNIS, The mod itself works, just the things I mentioned are the things I've noticed don't function properly/at all.

I have less than 500 animations, if anyone asks.

• 3 weeks later...

@Pfiffy

In Estrus Chaurus + V4.37 the file FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx is reported by FNIS to be unsupported in Skyrim SE.  That is, no doubt, because the file date is 2/1/2014.  Best guess, the file is from an OldRim build.

In Estrus Chaurus + 4.34 the same file is dated 3/31/2018 and, if copied over to V4.37, permits FNIS to compile correctly. 

It would appear that an OldRim version of this .hkx file snuck into 4.37.

Devious little critters, these Chaurus.

Is there any way, aside from use of SLIF, that this mod can use racemenu morphs for its body changes, rather than the quite odd-looking Bone Weight morphs it seems to use by default?

I've really been enjoying the way that many modern body change mods natively default to racemenu morphs, as I find SLIF to be very clunky and counter-intuitive. So I would really prefer not to even add it to my game.

8 hours ago, seraph85 said:

After giving birth my character never stands back up from laying on her side . I have to end up resetting to another save. Any idea what could cause this? Or how I could fix it when it happens?

I find that it usually takes a while before she starts getting up, try just leaving it for a while (id give a limit of about 2 minutes) before reverting your save

• 3 weeks later...

unable to make the "tenta-spit" to work, though i've cranked it to 100%

only get poisoned debuffs...

my load order:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
MiniBikini.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Fertility Mode.esp=1
Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
DW.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
GRIM ElfMed.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
ZaitamasAncientShroudedArmor.esp=1
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1
Stella Mithril Armor.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
Easy lockpicking.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
CL's Greatsword.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to fix the MCM menu not showing up?

UPDATE: I seem to have gotten the MCM to show up consistently. There's 2 factors that I changed in my mod list that made a difference:

1. I went back to to version 4.34 of the mod, and this seems to have helped. I think someone in a previous post mentioned an issue with 4.37. I don't recall exactly what it is at the moment, but rolling back does help.

2. I'm not sure how or why, but FNIS does seem to be affecting this mod. Originally, I was using FNIS XXL to test out a bunch of animations. I went back to regular FNIS, and once I did that, the MCM started working again. 

Once I did these two things, the Estrus Charus MCM started showing up again. Had to do a save a reload the first time, but since then, there hasn't been an issue with it. Hopefully, this will help others facing a similar issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be missing something for this mod. On the Version Check page in the EC+ MCM menu, every box is checked except for one: NiOverride Plugin v-1. I've tried looking for it, but without much success. IIs there a place you can download NetImmerse for SSE? I think I got the NiOverride Scripts v-1 from RaceMenu, but I didn't see anything about a plugin over on the Nexus.

If anyone knows where to find it, point me in the right direction. Or if you already have this plugin for your own installation, maybe upload it here? :3